TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name: Serah Hyuga
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Crush: Itachi Uchiha

|Story Start|

All she wanted was for him to love her. Just to feel the same way she felt about him. 

"I do love you, Serah." a young Itachi confessed.

"Then why did you leave me?" Serah asked aloud to no one for the umpteenth time.  

For the past 6 years, all she could do was attempt to come up with a valuable reason to why he left so suddenly. Why he left her without saying goodbye. 

Serah slowly walked through the forest that surrounded Konoha, taking in all the light oranges, reds, maroons, pale yellows that the Autumn brought. 

Absentmindedly, she made her way to the one place that she usually avoided. That one place where she used to meet him on a daily bases, that is, up until he left. 

She took in a deep breath of the crisp, chilly air that gently blew her hair behind her as she gently closed her eyes, recalling the sweet memories that hurt her today.

*Flashback*

"Serah?" a calm voice called from behind her. 

"Itachi." she said, smiling lightly. 

"Aren't you cold?" he asked slightly worried.

Serah laughed lightly. "A little, but I forgot to put a jacket on before I left. I guess I am as scatter brained as you say I am, huh Itachi?" 

"It's the middle of Fall. How could you forget to put a jacket on?" He asked scoldingly as he slipped his own jacket off. "Here, take mine." he added as he held out his jacket to her.

"I'll be fine Itachi, I promise." 

"I'm not asking." he replied bluntly.

Slowly, she took the jacket from him. "thank you." she mumbled quietly.

"All I want is for you to be healthy. I can't let you get sick on my watch." he explained happily.

Before she could respond though, Serah sneezed squeakily. 

"I guess it's the thought that counts, huh Itachi?" she chuckled while rubbing her nose lightly.

"What am I going to do with you Serah?" he asked while wrapping his arms around her.

*End Flashback*

A small smile graced Serah's lips, only to be broken by a sad frown. 

"Achoo!" Serah sneezed in the same way she did 6 years ago. 

"Forgot your jacket again, Serah?" a smooth voice teased from behind her.

Swiftly, Serah jumped from in front of the mystery person, to face them. 

Serah's eyes widened slightly once her eyes finally focused onto a tall cloaked figure. 

"Itachi..." she gasped out, slowly letting her guard down. 

"Serah." he responded smugly. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, finally regaining her posture. 

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"Why are you here?" She repeated, in a stern voice. 

A wave a silence set upon them while a silent gust a chill air rode past them. 

"...I just came here to make sure you were alright." Itachi answered quietly. "That's all..."

"Well I'm obviously fine. You can leave now." she retorted coldly.

"Serah."

"What do you want Itachi?" Serah asked quietly, fighting back the forming tears. 

"I'm sorry." he whispered. 

"For what?"

"Leaving."

"I'm not mad you left Itachi." she whispered "I'm mad you left without saying goodbye to me."

"I couldn't."

Serah clenched her fists lightly. "Don't give me excuses Itachi."

Itachi slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her protectingly, causing Serah to tense slightly. "I'm sorry for not saying goodbye. I'm sorry for always giving you excuses." he said into her ear "but I still love you." 

A single tear ran down Serah's cheek. "I'm sorry Itachi." she managed to gasp out. 

Itachi slowly spun around, making her face him. 

"I forgive you, Serah." he whispered with a small smile gracing his lips.

He lightly placed his lips onto hers, and lingered there for what seemed to be years but in reality was only a few moments. 

"Goodbye."

"What?" was all Serah managed to get out before Itachi activated his Sharingan which caused her to faint gently. 

*~~~*

After who knows how long, Serah finally stirred awake in her own bed. 

Instead of being covered with her blanket though, her small body was covered by the same jacket Itachi gave her over 6 years ago.

With a bittersweet smile, she cuddled more into the jacket if at all possible. 

"Goodbye Itachi." she whispered to herself before drifting back to sleep.