TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


At the Same Sky by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This would be the very first chapter to my very first Naruto Fanfiction. or my very first Fanfiction period!
I would love to have feedback and tips on this, it'd mean a lot to me. :)

Thank you in advance for reading, and reviewing!
-Bisous
Name: Hanako Heike
Age: 15
DOB: November 19th
Height: 5’2””
Weight: 102 lbs.
Blood Type: B+
Affiliation:
-Konohagakure
-Hoshigakure
Clan: Heike Clan
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012612
Family:
-Aoi Heike (Father)
-Amaterasu Heike (Mother)
-Kaede Heike (Older Brother)
Personality: Being a Scorpio, Hanako is passionate about everything she gets involved in, no matter how important or unimportant it may seem to other people. She’s a great leader, despite her docile personality. She’s also extremely determined, not wanting to give up even though it may seem impossible to others. However, unlike a Scorpio, she shows every emotion easily, almost without effort which constantly gets her into a pickle.
Appearance: Hanako has bright green eyes and pale blond hair that’s usually in two braided pigtails which reach below her shoulder blades. For every day wear she wears a fishnet type undershirt under a maroon colored tank top, both of which stop above the abdomen, along with her headband around her neck. She wears pants that are cut off at the beginning of her calves, which are cuffed with fishnet like material. She wears maroon colored shinobi sandals. For formal or casual, she wears a maroon Kimono style dress that ends mid-thigh, with a white fishnet body suit under it, which also ends mid-thigh, and knee high maroon open toed boots.

*~~~*

|Story Start|

The tuffs of grass that surrounded young Shikamaru blew gently in the wind.
He took in a relaxing breath and let it out slowly, enjoying his favorite pastime in peace and quiet.

“Shikamaru?” a light gentle voice asked from down the hill. “Shikamaru, where are you?”
Just when I was starting to relax, how troublesome. Shikamaru thought to himself as he pushed himself onto his elbows.

“Hanako! I’m up here!” he yelled as lazily as he could.
“Oh! There you are!” she said happily as she ran up the hill as fast as her short legs would take her.

“What are you doing here, Hanako?” Shikamaru asked as he laid back down.
“Well, I wanted to give you this.” She responded while holding out a single white Tsubaki. “When I saw it, it reminded me of a cloud, and I knew that you loved to watch clouds.” She continued as she looked up at the same sky Shikamaru was gazing at “So I thought you’d love this too. There’s a bunch of them down there, but this was the only white one, so I thought it was pretty special.” She paused. “Just like you Shikamaru!” concluded with a small smile.
“Troublesome.” He mumbled under his breath as he sat up correctly. “Thank you, Hanako. But what is it for?”
“Well, I wanted to tell you that I was leaving today.” She said sadly.
“Leaving where?” he asked, not knowing to what extent she meant.
“To Hoshigakure.” She whispered.
“Hoshigakure?” he repeated while perking up “Why there?”
“That’s where my clan’s from Shikamaru. My Papa said that we have to go back to settle things there.”
“Oh. How long is it going to take?” he asked hopefully.
“…”
“Hanako?”
“He said we’re not coming back…”
“What…?”

A large gust of wind blew past the two academy students. Before Hanako could say anything else, a voice called out for her.

“Lady Hanako! We have to leave now! Where are you?”
“I’ll be right there!” she called back as loudly as she could.
“We have to go now!” the voice responded.

Sadly, she looked back at Shikamaru, who had a look of disbelief on his face.
“Good bye, Shikamaru.” She whispered while giving him one last hug.

Before he could hug back, she was already out of his arms, running down the hill towards her caretaker. And with one last wave good bye, she was gone.

“Good bye…Hanako.”

*~~~*


Little did young Shikamaru and Hanako know that a white Tsubaki, symbolized waiting.
Chapter end notes: In advance, this story is barely going to have any fighting scenes, if none at all. I've tried many many times to write a fighting scene, and I failed at it.

I should have the next chapter up by tomorrow. :) School's starting for me on Monday, so I want to prewrite around 3 more chapters so I can upload them periodically. c: