TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A bond never to be broken by seme89

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first public submission, please be kind ^.^
Sasuke’s POV
You stretched yourself out on the enlarged bed. It was another day you were to face the torment of Naruto Uzumaki. He was hot, like extremely hot... but also an idiot. You were getting into the habit of thinking about the blond dobe every morning. And that annoyed you greatly.
You peeled yourself off the high raised bed and made your way across the large room you had claimed for your own. You opened the heavy oak door and walked down the dark hallway, you were still lost in thought about the blond who had captured your attention, and*BANG* you stubbed your toe.
‘For fucks sake’ you let out, anger clear in your voice.
‘Now, Sasuke-chan that’s no way to greet me, first thing in the morning’
You jumped back, you had no idea that firstly you had walked all the way into the kitchen, secondly you hadn’t noticed Itachi sitting casually on the Kitchen bench, and thirdly you didn’t notice the kitchen bench in the first place, resulting in you stubbing your toe.
You shot Itachi as sarcastic smile before taking your place at the Kitchen table. You were always grumpy in the morning no matter how well you slept, or what perverted thoughts had entered your mind during your sweet slumber.
‘Bad mood sasuke-chan?’ Itachi asked stretching like a cat across the counter.
‘No’ you spat, malice clear in your voice, you couldn’t help being a little angry with the older Uchiha, he was better looking than you, his face more mature his shoulder broader. Itachi was someone Naruto would go after not you.
‘Fine, fine be like that’ the older Uchiha spoke slinking through the kitchen his girl like figure made you shudder. He was a man, despite popular belief.
You bite into the toast Itachi had made for you and ate the meal down quickly, before running up to your room and changing for the day, you waited out the front backpack in hand as Itachi backed out of the garage. You hated that damn car, just another present from your non existent father. Sure it was great for the first two weeks, having the Uchiha manor to yourself, but it had been a year now. A very long lonely year at that.

Naruto’s POV
You swallowed down your juice before running out the door at high speed.
‘Byee Iruka, see you there kakashi’
You ran down your street puffing, sure it would have been easier for you to jump into the family car and allow Kakashi to drive you to school, but you had to meet Kiba he had some great news he was dying to tell you.
You waited at the corner as you had promised in a text and shifted from side to side to keep warm, 9am was not the warmest part of the day.
‘where is he?’ you spoke to yourself. Completely unaware that someone was approaching you.
‘Naruto!’ Kiba yelled straight into your ear. You jumped back.
‘Fucking hell dog breath !what was that for? When i get a hol-‘ you were cut off by the sheer excitement spread across Kiba’s face.
‘Naruto, She said yes’
‘who said yes?’ you asked raising your brow curiously
‘Hinnata!’ Kiba screamed. A broad smile broke across your face.
‘bout time!’ you teased poking your tongue out at the boy, you were happy for him Kiba had finally gotten a girlfriend after all this time, and all this waiting you were glad he had found someone like Hinnata.
You continued your way to school listening to Kiba as he was ranting on about how great the past 24 hours had been because he has a girlfriend, you grinned as the fresh faced puppy spoke about love and romance, you wondered how long you were meant to wait, when would it be your turn to find that special someone to love and hold.
You were sadden by the thought of possibly spending an eternity alone, that was until you saw the one and only Shika, sure he was a ladies man but completely commitment free, Shika had already promised you that if you weren’t married by forty he would take you on. This thought warmed your heart, you could certainly do worse.

Sasuke’s point of view
You climbed out of the shiny car and waved a quick yet subtle bye to itatchi.
You watched as the red car sped down the main street, the Uchiha crest slowly getting smaller and smaller.
You watched as all the other teens gathered at the gate and waited for there friends, you wondered what on earth possessed them to do this, didn’t they know friends only slowed you down and made things complicated, you had learnt this lesson no longer then a year ago.
You walked through the corridor clutching your books tight, before you stopped at your locker, pulling out your diary you read your first subject for the day, it was Science with Kakashi Sensai.
You slinked through the classroom and headed towards the back row. It was your row, no one came and bothered you, and you preferred it that way.
The only other pupils who sat in that row were the nypho’s Gaara and Neji and as long as you kept your eyes on your text book it would be fine, Science did not got hand in hand with a side of Neji Huyga’s cock.
You hated how long these science classes were; you already knew all this bullshit, what was the point in listening to it all over again? Kakashi- Sensei’s voice was so draining first thing in the morning.
You shifted awkwardly someone was near you, your eyes darted to your right side and you were met by the beautiful blue orbs you knew belonged to Naruto.
It would seem that idiot Kiba had thrown Naruto’s pencil case in your direction yet again, those two were so predictable. But its not like you payed any attention to them or anything.
‘hey, sorry did that hit you?’ the bouncing blonde asked
You looked down at him
‘Hn’ you replied before looking upon your text book
You weren’t one for tolerating stupidity no matter how beautiful he may be.

Naruto’s Point of View
With Kiba still gleaming from the news he had told you earlier there was no point trying to communicate to him that class was just about to begin. So you quickly got all the stuff you had for your next class ready, which consequently was not the required text books but just your pencil case and quickly slid away, leaving Kiba standing at the lockers, talking to himself.
Though unlike yourself the dog boy was always on the ball and had realised that you had ditched him so he ran after you calling you vulgar name after name. You ran for your life inside the classroom, dropping your pencil case in the process; Kiba and you were best mates but that didn’t mean you two fought fair, if anything it meant you were rougher.
Although since Kakashi-sensai was already seated at the front of the class all Kiba could think to do to get you back was throw your fallen pencil case at your head but it missed and went straight past you making a thud as it hit something. You turned to go retrieve it, smiling triumphantly that you had dodged his aim when suddenly your smile disappeared from your face as your eyes met those of Sasuke Uchiha. It was impossible to look away from such intense, dark eyes but you didn’t want to seem like a freak so you just smiled and apologised if he had gotten hit.

The Uchiha had an unusually reserved response – he was never one for many words however he had never shied his eyes away like that before. You thought of asking him if he was okay, but the memories of the last time you two had spoken came flooding back so you just turned away acting as if it didn’t bother you that you two were no longer friends. When in fact it depressed you relentlessly that you no longer were close to him, but you said nothing as over a year had passed since your falling out and you didn’t want to bring up old, dead issues.

Sasuke’s Point of view
You watched as the stupid blonde headed back to his seat, pushing the other boy whom you never bothered to learns name.
The clock slowly slowly clicked over to 10.30 am you were slightly pleased as the bell rung and the classroom had cleared out, one by one they disappeared probably to go share snacks with their friends, but you didn’t care, you just stayed in the back row of the classroom and doodled in your journal. There was no point in going out there its not like you liked anyone enough to engage them in conversation.
You sat there drawing love hearts and other awkwardly shaped doodles, you weren’t much of a drawer, but there was something about it that calmed you.
You heard the bell ring again, an indication that break time was over, you sat there in the back row a while longer watching as a few students piled in, you started to gather your things as you heard that all to familiar laugh, you turned and Naruto and the dog boy had sat in the row in front of you. Your heart skipped a little, as you started gathering your possessions at lightning speed.
‘Hey, Naruto, why is that kid still here? On his own?’ you heard the dog boy ask the blond
‘uh i dunno Kiba just drop it’ the blond insisted but had no such luck
‘But seriously what is with that, he just sits there every break ’ Kiba continued against Naruto’s wishes.
‘ hah you would think with all the money he had the loser would buy some friends maybe even a girlfriend ’ the shaggy haired boy continued.
Your blood boiled as soon as you heard this, it wasn’t that you didn’t have any friends its that you didn’t want any! How did that stupid ass not understand that! You lunged at the boy with no thought of any consequences, you punched him dead in the face.
‘what the fuck is your problem’ you spat looking down on the not so innocent puppy.
‘you really wanna do this?’ you asked, you were itching for a fight, and unfortunately the dog boy had crossed your path.
‘stop it!’ Naruto screamed, but it was to late, the dog boy had already picked himself up. Bearing his teeth, he was more then ready to fight now.


Naruto’s point of view
Your head snapped back as you saw the Uchiha dart at your best friend. Before you could move to break the two up the uchiha’s fist had already collided with Kiba’s face. You knew how much of a ruthless fighter Sasuke was and you knew out of Kiba and Sasuke, Sasuke would defiantly win.
‘stop it’ you screamed, but neither boy listened.
You saw the anger rise in both of the boys, you watched intently as Kiba’s hand twitched, you moved forward shielding the Uchiha from the attack, before Kiba could realize you had in fact stepped in his fist landed on your face.
‘ah, fuck’ you hissed, ‘dickhead didn’t you see me?’ you screamed at the puppy who was so stunned he had now withdrawn his fangs without realizing.
‘Naruto! I’m so sorry’ Kiba screamed.
You looked up at the Uchiha who had a surprisingly worried look in his eyes, your own blue orbs darted to the door, Asuma was standing there fury evident in his face.
‘Uchiha, Uzamaki come here now!’ the tanned sensai spoke, anger clear in his voice.
You picked yourself up following the slightly taller boy out of the room, you didn’t dare correct Asuma, you knew very well if you didn’t take the blame for Kiba he would be instantly expelled. Kiba had a way of picking fights with everyone, and although he was an idiot, he was one of the only thing still keeping you at Konoah high.
You were led to the co-ordinators office, both you and Sasuke took a seat out side a large wooden door, and waited for Tsunade to return, you both knew you were in for it now, the old bat may have just been the co ordinator but her punishments were worse then that of the principle’s.
You scuffed your feet across the floor, and attempted to side glance Sasuke, you took in the warped view, not much had changed in the past year, he was still as beautiful as ever.




Sasuke’s point of view
You watched intently as the older women walked past you and motioned for both you and Naruto to enter her office. You watched as the blond gently placed himself on one of the chairs in front of Lady Tsunade’s desk. You placed yourself down on the seat next to Naruto and awaited your punishment.
‘Now you two, what the hell was that’ The older women spoke, breaking the intense silence, you shrugged your shoulders and looked up at the superior shinobi.
‘Naruto?’ Tsunade prompted the blond to tell his side.
You were in for it you were pretty sure Naruto was going to flip the situation on you. But to your surprise the blond didn’t. He didn’t say a word, he just sat there in silence eyes fixated on Lady Tsuande.
‘well if neither of you can explain to me what happened, you can write me and essay today after school, outlining all school guidelines and explaining why violence is not tolerated in Konoha High.
‘ill be calling Itachi, and Naruto ill be letting Kakashi know aswell’
You nodded your head politely as did Naruto, you weren’t sure why he didn’t tell Tsunade that your the one who threw the first punch, and ultimately started this whole thing. Maybe things weren’t totally lost between the two of you. Maybe there was room for hope.
You offered the Blond a short lived smile as you both exited the room, you could swear a tinge of rose pink had spread itself through Naruto’s face, either that or your eyes were playing tricks on you again.
You sighed deeply as you watched the blonde walk down the darkened hallway, you would give anything to be a factor in Naruto’s life again, But you didn’t dare show it. After all you were an Uchiha, Uchiha’s never needed friends.

Naruto’s Point of View
You were sure to keep your mouth shut while sitting in the old bats office, you didn’t want to get Sasuke in anymore trouble, its true he threw the first punch, but Kiba provoked him, you would of done the same. Plus Sasuke never bailed on you when you got in trouble it’s about time you returned the favour even f the favour was about a year to late.
You peeled yourself of the hard wooden chair after Granny Tsuande had finished her rant, you were thankful you had only been given a detention anything more and Iruka and Kakashi would have your ass on a dinner plate.

You exited the room Sasuke close by you, you side glanced the Uchiha and for a brief moment you swear those cold features broke as he offered you a short lived smile of appreciation; before you could control yourself you blushed. It would seem that things like this never change the Uchiha still knew how to make you seem so vulnerable.
You walked back to class passing Kakashi in the hall.
‘Naruto, are you in trouble again?’ Kakashi asked breaking his usual cool attitude, Kakashi was more then just your teacher he was more like a second dad.
‘uh, well, yeah. I’ve got detention after school, could you uh tell Iruka ill be late?’ you said sheepishly
‘Hn, ill make you a deal Naruto, ill tell Iruka your helping me after school I’ll wait around and drive you home’
‘ohh thankyou Kakashi-sensai’ you almost screamed, Iruka turned into the devil when he knew you were in trouble Kakashi had seriously saved you another long boring lecture.
‘wait, wait, i haven’t told you my end of the deal’ Kakashi continued the outline of a smirk clear under his mask.
You glanced up, you had a bad bad feeling about this
‘I need your help to find Iruka a ring’ Kakashi spoke softly
‘what? A ring? What for- and that’s when it hit Kakashi Sensai was going to as Iruka to marry him.


Sasuke’s point of view
You scuffed your shoes across the floor, the remainder of the day flew by and you found yourself walking to the detention room. You pushed the door open to see Lady Tsuande sitting there with a book in hand.
‘Good evening Sasuke, you can take a seat next to Naruto quietly please’
You nodded politely and took your seat next to the now bruised blond, you felt terrible that you had caused a fight and it now had ended in Naruto being hurt. You smiled a small sympathy smile as you took your seat.
‘ Now can i trust you two to remain here for the next hour and be quiet ?’
Both you and Naruto nodded as your eyes followed and Lady Tsuande exited the room. You weren’t sure why you did it but the words fell out of your mouth before you could think.
‘Im sorry you got hurt Naruto’ your words were soft and sincere, something the blonde hadn’t heard you say in all to long.
‘w-w-what for?’ the blonde whispered eyes still glued to the page beneath him.
‘For hurting you’ you whispered back, you so desperately wished Naruto would look at you but he didn’t he kept his eyes firmly on the page bellow.
‘You didn’t hit me tho, Kiba did you have nothing to be sorry about’ the blonde replied
‘ I’m not talking about today Naruto, I’m talking about then’ you watched as the blonde’s gaze met your own.
‘o-oohh’ the blonde said looking at you the room was silent
‘w-w-why now?’ the blonde contiued
You shrugged, you didn’t know why it was so easy to apologise now then it had been for the past year, but for some reason sitting here in detention just felt like the right time to tell Naruto the words he had been waiting to hear for a very long lonely year.


Naruto’s Point of View
You froze as the words escaped the Uchiha’s mouth, never had you heard the Uchiha say something with such sincerity, even more surprising he apologised, you were honestly shocked.
But somehow the Uchiha’s apology made everything better, the past that was once shared full of pain was now erased. You smiled at Sasuke a proper smile a smile that no one had seen in a very long time.
This moment was short lived as your tummy began to rumble, it was 3.30 and you were usually snacking on ramen at this point, you blushed, and the Uchiha giggled under his breath another thing no one had seen in awhile.
‘here’ Sasuke said softly handing you a container that had your favourite ramen in it.
‘Miso’ screamed, ‘how-you- but? You don’t even like Miso?’ you queried
Sasuke shrugged ‘it always reminded me of you dobe’
You blushed was this really happening ? after a year of living separate lives after the last blow out you and Sasuke had, were you both really having a conversation about ramen, and did he really just call you dobe?
The thoughts of last time you were this vulnerable in front of the Uchiha came flooding back and your chest began to feel heavy, and suddenly you were reminded why you didn’t talk to him anymore as the smile was wiped clear of your face, your hands began to clench as your sadness turned into pent up anger, and without thinking you hit him, your tanned hand collided with the pale cheek that belonged to Sasuke.
You were in for it now you thought as your stood there dumb founded by your own reckless actions, you had seen how fired up Sasuke had gotten before and you were certain that this time it was going to be much worse, but to your suprise you were wrong, it would have been like Sasuke was never hit, he sat there more lifeless then usual before turning to you his black obsidian eyes piercing through your clear blue one’s, you waited for him to move but he didn’t instead he spoke.
‘ i deserve that’
You froze, the Uchiha heir was looking right at you, something that you knew was hard for him to do, you closed your eyes and smiled a small smile.
‘I’m sorry I hit you Sasuke, i-i-i just I was just still hurting, its going to take time’ you said softly shuffling your feet.


Sasuke’s point of view
You smiled back at the blonde who was now starring at the floor.
‘ I know Naruto, I’m going to do whatever i can to be able to call you my best friend again’ the blond starred at you, this un nerved you quite a bit, Naruto’s eyes now glistened with held back tears.
‘Sasuke, you never lost me, I’ve always been here’ Naruto’s words were soft and calming you felt warmth on the chair beside you and you turned your head so your eyes were met with the large blue orbs that belonged to Naruto, you smiled now you were the one that was fighting back tears.
Tsunade walked through the door interrupting the small moment that you and Naruto had shared, she raised her eyebrow in a questioning manner as you stared back at her.
‘okay you brats, its time for you to leave, i need to get back to uhm game’ she trailed off as now Naruto was the one raising a questioning brow.
You packed your books and waited for Naruto to collect his own items, you both walked silently down the corridors and towards the front gates of Konoha high, you waved as Naruto climbed into the sleak silver car that you knew belonged to Kakashi sensai, you pulled out the navy ipod from your pocket and for the first time in a very long time you played that song that first sparked yours and Naruto’s friendship it was wind by Akeboshi.


Naruto’s Point of view
The next few days flew by, you continued to share smiles with Sasuke when passing him in the hall as well as giving Kiba absolute hell for having to spend detention with Tsunade.
‘It was Thursday and you were thankful the weekend was fast approaching, you gathered your lunch and walked swiftly to the bench which you, and your gang occupied it was well hidden at the back of the school. You sat down and drifted into your own mind, you saw Sasuke walk past and slip you a small smile before taking a seat in the Zen garden located directly in front of your bench, you watched him as he removed a large book from his bag and began to read it, you weren’t sure why but you were completely captivated by the Uchiha.
‘Hey dickhead’ It was Tenten you looked up a her hoping she hadn’t caught you staring at Sasuke
‘uh yeah ?’ you spoke your voice slightly shakey as at this point the entire table was looking at you with puzzled looks upon their faces.
‘were you seriously eye banging that guy Naruto? We all know your gay but if your going to go after someone that feminie your better of tag teaming Hinata with Kiba’ teased Shikamaru
‘what the fuck man?’ kiba boomed and chased Shikamaru around the table, unfortunately for Kiba Shikamaru was an excellent runner and out run the dog boy in no time.
You sighed deeply
‘his not a loser Shikamaru, you don’t even know him’ your words came out a lot more defensive then you intended them to
‘he picked a fight with Kiba, and don’t get me wrong i don’t like his stinky breath more then any of you do, but fuck the guy’s a lunatic’ Shikamaru spoke a little more softer this time taking the the seat next to you.
‘i dunno, his okay, we used to be friends, his had a messed up past y’know its not entirely his fault. Plus you know how Kiba gets he baited Sasuke plain and simple’ you explained to the tanned boy who now had his head resting in the palms of his hand.
The bell range before Shikamaru and yourself had time to finish the conversation, it was your last period for the day and one of your most hated subjects math.



Sasuke’s point of view
You watched as Naruto’s group sat and ate their lunch, You now knew all of the name’s of Naruto’s friends there was Shikamaru the lazy genius you had literature with him as well as Hinata which was Kiba’s girlfriend, there of course was Kiba the bastard who attempted to punch you in the face but failed epically as well as Tenten, you didn’t know much about her she was new to Konoha but you had the feeling she wasn’t the sort of chick that backed down from an argument.
You glanced up and looked in Naruto’s direction you smiled softly as it appeared he was watching you as well as another boy who’s name you knew was Shikamaru. You wondered what they were saying as the expressions on Naruto’s face were changing rapidly.
But before you could over analyse these events the bell rang, you sat in the Zen garden a while longer and watched as Naruto’s group dispersed, and Naruto shot you a small glance and a subtle smile while walking past you.
You were glad the day was nearly at an end, you had your favourite class now which was literature you scooted yourself off the bench before proceeding to your next class.
You were always late on an account that you always had to finish the page you were reading during lunch time even if the bell had rung 5 words into the page, you had to finish it otherwise it annoyed to immensely you pushed open the door and apologised to Kurenal who had all but an impressed look on her elegant features, you looked around for a seat, there was only one left next to Hinata and Shikamaru you sighed heavily, this was going to make for an interesting class.
You sat down at the table and stared straight ahead, you had no interest in talking to either of them that was until Shikamaru shoved your shoulder.
‘nice going with Kiba, man id like to punch him in the face one of these days, here’s hoping you hit him hard enough for the two of us’ you fought back the smirk that crept to your face as another voice spoke a lot more quietly
‘Shikamaru that’s not nice!’ it was Hinata, oh fuck you thought you were in for it now, you braced yourself ready just in case they were to jump you. The small voice spoke again.
‘but seriously Sasuke don’t ever tell Kiba this but nice going’ the Huyga spoke giving you a slight wink before returning to her books.
The remainder of the class sped through, it was nice to have someone to talk to you weren’t sure why they were talking to you, you were under the impression that most if not all people in your year level hated you, but for the first time in your life you thought that perhaps you may be wrong, that having friends wasn’t such a bad thing.


Naruto’s point of view
You ran out of math class as soon as the bell rang and walked to your locker to your surprise Shikamaru was already standing there looking bored as ever, you shot him a questioning look before shoving him out of the way and stuffing your books into the overly crammed space..
‘what’s up Shikamaru’ you spoke zipping up your bag
‘that Uchiha kid, he isn’t half bad’
You froze did Shikamaru say what you thought he did
‘uh yeah his okay i guess’ you said trailing off
‘ Naruto, i see the way you stare at him, now im not one to pry but whatever happened between the both of you, obviously isn’t gone, why don’t you invite the kid to hang with us sometime, a friend of yours is a friend of ours’
You smirked, you wanted to hug Shikamaru but you didn’t dare, that really wasn’t his sort of thing, you loved how Shikamaru could instantly read you.
‘b-but what about Kiba?’ you spoke cautiously
‘uh don’t worry Naruto leave that idiot to me, he owes you one anyway from saving his ass from being suspended’
You laughed as you walked along the hall with Shikamaru, at the main gates you parted ways as the member of the Nara clan hoped on the bus, and you yourself into Kakashi’s car.
You didn’t speak much at dinner, you were way to excited about asking Sasuke to hang out with you tomorrow, you weren’t sure how but things seem to feel normal between you and Sasuke, and you knew things were only going to get better especially with the support of Shikamaru by your side.
You hoped into bed and briefly rehearsed what it was you were going to say to Sasuke, once it was all set in your mind you grabbed your phone and entered the only mobile number you ever bothered to learn.


Sasuke’s Point of view
Pulling on navy sweats you stared at your reflection in the mirror opposite of your bed and traced your finger nails down your pale stomach, you had such a feminie body, something you took great pride in, you had a life of constantly being compared to your brother and being put down by your father. This ensured that you took every precautionary measure to ensure that your appearance was as perfect as it possibly could be. You settled into your room and pulled out the large book that had been captivating you for the past week , it was a love novel, yes Sasuke Uchiha was quite partial to the idea of a love story here and there, granted it was written well that is.
You settled into the comfort of your spacious bed but before you could start on your new chapter your phone began to buzz picking it up you stared puzzled at the familiar number that was flashing up on your screen, it took a few moments before you realized why that number was so familiar to you, it was Naruto’s you answered the phone cautiously
‘hello?’
‘HEY SASUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ’ Naruto yelled into the phone
‘uh nothing, well um I’m reading, why?’ you spoke cautiously
‘heh something’s never change’ Naruto said while chuckling, you scrunched your nose up at Naruto’s assumption little did the idiot know that over the past year you had made a mountain of self improvement sure the aesthetics of being and Uchiha were heavily groomed into you, and you weren’t going to change that any time soon, if ever. But one thing that had changed was that you were no longer afraid to show love, and for that matter you weren’t afraid to allow yourself to be loved.
‘What do you want Naruto?’ you spoke boredom clear in your voice.
‘want to hang out with us tomorrow at lunch ?’
You froze what were you met to say ?
‘sure’ you replied cooly careful to control the amount of excitement that was bubbling up inside of you.
‘sweet !’ Naruto screamed into the phone ‘I’ll see you tomorrow Sasuke’
You laughed at how loud Naruto was and how keen he was that you accepted his offer
‘Goodnight Naruto’
You went to sleep that night with a small smile upon your usually harden features, and it was all because of him.


Naruto’s Point of view
You bounced on your bed a true smile spread upon your face, you side glanced the mirror beside your bed you caught your own eye as your smile widened you were truly happy, and it had been so very long since you had felt this way.
You quickly messaged Shika to let him know the plan was now set in motion. Now there was only one other problem, Kiba. You hummed it over in your head before you figured out a sure way for Kiba to forgive you, you rushed out into the Kitchen Iruka was standing in front of the sink with Kakashi hugging him from behind, you smiled at the image you knew it was only a matter of time before it would be official but only you and Kakashi knew that.
‘uh Iruka?’ you questioned, you hate yourself for breaking up the lovers but this was important this would determine whether or not you came home with a broken face tomorrow afternoon.
‘yes Naruto’ Iruka spoke softly accompanied with a truly genuine smile
‘i-i-i i have a class party tomorrow i need some of your famous pineapple cookies, ill need about twenty’ you spoke scratching the back of your head, a trait you had picked up over the years whenever you had become overly nervous.
‘Naruto, its 10 o clock’ Iruka spoke slightly sterner this time but you didn’t let this bother you, there was only one thing you could do. The look, just one look and Iruka would do whatever it was that you asked of him, you looked up at the tanned older male and spoke softly.
‘okay, I’m sorry Iruka, I just wanted to share your cooking with the class, I thought it would make people like me more or something’ you looked up at Iruka his slightly hardened features softened as he pulled you in for a loving embrace you smiled against Iruka’s chest and looked over at Kakashi who was trying to hide his laughter.
‘Kakashi, get me a large mixing bowl and the flour’ Iruka spoke breaking the embrace you saw the look that Kakashi had shot at you, Kakashi hated cooking, you smirked as you thanked Iruka and ran up the stairs safely hidden from Kakashi’s glares.
You quickly got changed and jumped into the comfort of your bed, you swished yourself around within the covers before falling asleep dreaming of the pleasantries that tomorrow was going to bring to you.
Chapter end notes: not finished as of yet =]