TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Happy Fourth of July! Here's the chapter.
Ezra walked along Hyrule Field, and said, "So, Gohan, you've met that guy before?" Gohan nodded, "I fought him along with Vegeta, and lost." Ezra smiled, "Fail on your part." He went Super Saiyan 2, and said, "We should look for them." Gohan nodded, and went Super Saiyan 2 as well. Ezra looked at Jaden, "You know how to fly, right?" Jaden nodded, and hovered up slowly. He sped up, and Ezra smiled, "Just hold on to my leg." Jaden nodded, and grabbed Ezra's leg. Ezra did a Dragon Ball aura, and flew off. Gohan did the same, and said, "So, have any clue about where Link went?" Ezra shrugged, and saw a town, "Hey look! A town. We could search for clue's there." Jaden nodded, "And come one step closer to saving Suki and Fabia." Ezra nodded, and stopped flying, Gohan did the same, and they hovered down. Ezra said, "We'll split up, meet back here in an hour." Everyone nodded, and split up. Ezra looked around, and asked people about where Link went, and they all said the same thing, "We have no idea about what is going on, so we don't know." Ezra sighed, "Is anyone on my side? Seriously, all I need is some info." Then he heard someone say, "Did you here? Link found two more girls last night. Someone told me about it." Ezra perked up, and heard the other man said, "Do you have an idea of who they are?" The man who had talked said, "One of them is a princess of a different world, Neathia, if I'm correct. She has blue hair, and her name is Fabia. The other is the boyfriend of a person named Jaden Yuki. Nothing else is known." Ezra walked up to them, and said, "You two seem to know a lot. Those two are my friends. I'm trying to save them. Can you help me?" The man said, "Yes, but don't say I didn't warn you, it's madness to try and break in." Ezra smiled, and said, "I'll take my chances." The man nodded, and told Ezra that the castle was in the west, far out. Ezra smiled, "Thank you so much. Is there any way I can repay you?" The man shook his head, "I'm a quite rich man, so I don't need payment. Just call if you need info!" Ezra nodded, "Thank you again!"

Jaden looked around for information, and saw a shop. He read the sign, "Maps for guidance. Hmm, that sounds like it could help." He walked inside, and the clerk said, "Hello. May I help you?" Jaden nodded, "Um, can you help me find where the castle is?" The clerk nodded, "Yes, of course." Jaden smiled as she pulled out a map, and said, "See over here? That's where we are." She pointed in the middle, and said, "About a day away on foot is castle town, from there you just go north, and you'll be in the castle. Go west to get to castle town." Jaden smiled, "How do you know this stuff?" The clerk smiled, "I was one of the people stolen to go there, of course." Jaden nodded, "I see. Well, can I have a map?" The clerk nodded, and said, "Is there a reason your going?" Jaden blushed, "N-No." The clerk smiled, "Your girlfriend is there, isn't she?" Jaden blushed madly, and nodded, "Yes." The clerk smiled, "Good luck." Jaden did a Jaden point at her, and smiled, "Of course." He walked out, and said, "Suki, I'll find you, no matter what."

Gohan looked around to find some info on the enemy, and asked around about Link. Finally he found someone who could tell him, "So, what's Link and his team like?" The man said, "Well, Link is strong, and quick, you'll have to use all of your speed against him. Sora uses a sword that looks like a Key, and he calls it a Keyblade. He is the same as Link. The rest are just normal fighter's, who can do pretty well. Ganon's wife, Hanabi, is pretty strong as well." Ezra happened to be walking past as he said this, and ran up, "Did you say, Ganon's wife?" The man said, "Well, today is the wedding day. In three hours. If there is no other girls that can sweep him off his feet, then they are married, Husband and Wife." Ezra gritted his teeth, and said, "Time to crash the wedding. We have to find Jaden." Just then, Jaden ran up, and said, "Hey guy's, I have directions to the castle!" Ezra smiled, "Okay, show us how to get there, and we'll be on our way." Jaden nodded, gave them the direction's, and Ezra said, "Okay, Jaden, I want you to stay here, so we know where to be, okay? If we aren't back by tonight, then come and get us." Jaden nodded, "Yeah. And before we go back to camp, can Suki and I have a date?" Ezra face palmed, and said, "Yes, of course." He and Gohan went Super Saiyan 2, and Ezra said, "See ya." He and Gohan flew off, and Ezra said, "Hanabi, Fabia, Suki, we're coming."

About an hour later, Ezra and Gohan touched down at Castle town, to find Ganondorf dressed in a tuxedo, and Ezra fell down, "It's only been an hour!" Gohan said, "Don't worry, Hanabi's not even up there." Ezra nodded, and then saw that Hanabi was somewhere else and NOT going down the isle. Ezra saw that the person was someone he had hoped would not be chosen: Fabia. He smiled, "Time to crash the wedding." He went Super Saiyan 2, and said, "Get ready for a fight." Gohan nodded, and went Super Saiyan 2. Ezra jumped into the isle, and said, "This wedding is canceled!" He jumped at Ganon, but was stopped by Link. Fabia smiled, "I knew you would come!" Ezra blushed, and smiled, "Get out of here! This is going to be a big battle! Unless you want to watch. Stand on the sidelines." The guest's all filed into the side of the town. Ezra smiled, and he and Link took their swords out. Ezra smiled, "Get ready!" He flew at Link, who dodged. Ezra cut at Link's Shield, and the sword bounced off. Ezra jiggled around, and stopped himself. Link smiled, "Good fighter." Ezra smiled back, "Thanks, you to."

On the rooftops, Kokoro said, "Shadow, look at this." Shadow took a bite of chocolate, and said, "Okay." He watched Ezra and Links battle, and said, "Nice, should we jump in?" Kokoro shrugged, "No, not yet." Shadow nodded, and looked at two other people. He said, "You two should see this." Aura nodded, and looked at the battle, "Cool. Fang?" Fang, a Bakugan, said, "Nice." Aura smiled, and Akako smiled, "This is a cool battle." Shadow kissed Aura on the cheek, and said, "We'll watch, and then we'll battle." Aura nodded, and said, "Yes, of course." She saw Ezra look at them, and said, "Look, that kid.......He's a good fighter." Shadow nodded, and said, "Yeah. That's why I want to watch him." Ezra smiled, "Link, get ready to lose!" Link nodded, "You to, Ezra Uchiha!"