TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra smiled at Piccolo, and said, "So, it's time." Piccolo nodded, "Yes." Ezra smiled at his friends, "This is goodbye." Haiku nodded, "Yeah........We'll see you back at Duel Academy for year 2?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah! Of course!" Kazuki laughed, and said, "Yeah." Ezra swiped his nose with his thumb, and said, "Take Haruko and the kids with you, we only have people who are younger. You are all more mature then us." Piccolo nodded, and said, "Yes, of course." They shook hands, and got supplies. The teams all split up, and Fabia walked up next to Ezra, "Hey." Ezra blushed, "H-Hi." Fabia looked at him, and said, "Are you okay?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Listen, I'm really sorry that Shun hurt you like he did.........." Fabia smiled at him, "It's okay, I'll find someone." Ezra smiled, "That's good. I hope you are successful." Fabia smiled, "Me to." Ezra blushed, and slipped behind her to stop next to Suki. Suki whispered, "Aren't you going to tell her?" Ezra shook his head, and whispered, "No, it's more important to me that she is happy, not to be with her. I would rather her be in a relationship with someone else then make her suffer the agony of being with me." Suki smiled, "But she wouldn't suffer............" Ezra smiled, "Maybe, maybe not..............." He smiled sadly, and Suki smiled, "Don't worry, it'll happen soon enough." Ezra smiled, "I hope so." Gohan heard them talking, and said, "Well, what's up?" Ezra smiled, "N-Nothing. I'm just glad to be on a mission with my new bestfriends!" Jaden frowned, "What about me!?" Ezra smiled, "You are my best friend to, Gohan is just new." Jaden nodded, "I see." Ezra smiled, and looked back, "Wow..............Okay, let's set up camp here." Gohan nodded, and dropped a tent, "Two tents, one for us, and another for the ladies." Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Ezra dropped the tent in his arm, and said, "So, girls, which one do you want?" Suki and Fabia both agreed on the one that Gohan dropped, much to Jaden and Ezra's displeasure. After they finished setting up tents, Ezra said, "Well, I guess it's time to eat?" Fabia said, "No, I think that we should spend some time training." Ezra nodded, "Jaden, you don't know how to fight. So, we'll teach you." Jaden nodded, and Ezra said, "Now, come at me!" Jaden nodded, and punched at Ezra. Ezra just moved to the side, and said, "Okay, that's good." After forever of training, Ezra smiled, "Alright, now attack me!" Jaden nodded, and moved very fast. Ezra closed his eye's, and intercepted Jaden's first attack, but was kicked in the belly. He smiled, "That's enough for today." Jaden nodded, "Yes." They bowed to each other, and heard their belly's rumble. Ezra laughed with Jaden, and they noticed that Gohan had started cooking. Ezra smiled, "Yes! We totally need two meals worth!" Jaden nodded, "We skipped lunch!" Ezra fell down, and said, "We did!?" Jaden nodded, and once they got food, they sat down, and Jaden got a Duel Mat out, "It's not the same, but ready to get your game on?" Ezra nodded, and took out his deck. He slurped his soup, and looked over at the pile of supplies. He widened his eye's, "Look! A Duel Disk!" He took it out, and another Duel Disk fell out. Jaden smiled, "Now it's time to really get your game on!" Ezra nodded, and they went outside, and Suki said, "This should be good." Gohan said, "What should be good? My food?" Suki chuckled, "No, look. Ezra and Jaden are getting ready to duel." She smiled, "They're both back in their Element." Fabia said as Jaden drew, "So, what's the game?" Suki smiled, "Duel Monster's. We'll have to teach you how to play sometime." Gohan nodded, and Jaden said, "I summon, Elemental Hero Clayman in Defense mode! Now I'll throw down a face down, and end my turn! Ezra, you go!" Ezra nodded, and drew, "I play the spell, Double Polymerization! Now I fuse Cloud and Cloud Knight to create my newest monster! Cloud Knightman! But it's not over yet, because now I fuse Knightman with Tornado to create, Funnel Cloud Knightman!" A swirling cloud that became a humanoid figure came on the field, and said, "Let's do this!" Jaden smiled, and saw that the card had 3500 attack points! Ezra smiled, "And during battle between a monster in defense mode and this card, the difference is dealt as battle damage!" Jaden pulled back, "What!?" Ezra smiled, and said, "You heard me! Now attack!" Jaden smiled, "Not quite! I play, Negate Attack! Now it's canceled, and the battle phase is ended!" Ezra smiled, "I play a face down, and end my move." Jaden nodded, and drew, "Sweet! I play, Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh! Now I can special summon it from my hand! Now I sacrifice him and Clayman to summon, Elemental Hero Bladeedge! But it's not over, because now I play, Polymerization! Now I fuse Bladedge with Wildheart to create, Wild Edge!" Ezra smiled, and Jaden said, "Now I equip it with Fusion Weapon, brining it to 3500!" Ezra smiled, "Then we're at a Stalemate." Jaden nodded, "Yeah. I throwdown a face down, and call it a turn." Ezra nodded, and drew, "I play, Double Defusion! Now I get to return all cards to their original state, and guess what? Tornado was Special Summoned! So he has 4000 attack points! Now I attack with him, and destroy your hero! Now I attack with all cards, and end my turn with two face downs." Jaden was at 1500 life points, and he drew, "Nice play, But I'll end this by summoning, Elemental Hero Sparkman! Now I attack Tornado Dragon, and use battle Fusion! Now he gain's Tornado's attack points!" Ezra smiled, "But I'll play two cards, one of them being Fierce Tornado, the other being battle Fusion!" Jaden smiled, and he lost. Fabia smiled, "That was cool, both of, you! Good job, Ezra!" She hugged him, and he blushed. Then she pulled away, and said, "You did win, right?" Ezra nodded, and pulled away, "I-It's getting late, we should get to bed." Jaden nodded, "Yeah, I'm beat!" Suki smiled, "Ezra, you forgot something." She nodded over at Jaden. Ezra smiled, "That's Game!"

Ezra, Gohan, and Jaden all woke up to the sound of screaming. Ezra said, "What is going on!?" Gohan was in panic, and he said, "I don't know! We have to check on the girls!" Ezra nodded, and got outside, to find the girls tent burning. Then he saw a man dressed in green, and a sword out. To Ezra, he looked pretty awesome! He said, "Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to know where Fabia and Suki are, would you?" Then he looked behind Link, and saw them. Ezra looked at him, and said, "Who are you? Give them back, or I'll attack!" Gohan nodded, "That's right!" Link smiled, "I'm Link, and no." He disappeared, and Suki and Fabia did as well. Ezra was on his knee's, and he said, "No! This shouldn't have happened!" Jaden nodded, "Yeah. We'll search for them, and we'll kill that guy!" Ezra nodded, "Ganondorf! We're coming for you!"