TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and looked around. It was morning. He smiled, "Breakfast calls, and I need some alone time." He went outside, and smiled at Gohan, who said, "Hey, Ezra, want some food?" Ezra nodded, and the food was some fish. He smiled, "Went fishing? Nice. Thanks." He smiled, and Suki said, "Ezra, wanna talk about what happened in the afterlife?" Ezra walked away, and smiled, "N-Nothing I wanna talk about right now." He walked away, and Gohan said, "What's with him?" Suki shrugged, "I don't know." Jaden walked up, and said, "I have a clear idea. You know how he was close to his Hyuga mom, right?" Suki nodded, and Jaden said, "What if Hikari went over to Hiashi's side?" Suki gasped, "Y-You really think so?" Jaden nodded, "Yeah, it must have been a blow, he talks about everything." Suki nodded, "If Grandma left me, I wouldn't wanna talk about it either." Jaden nodded, "Same here..........." In the forest, Ezra sat on a tree, and thought. He said to himself, "How long until my heart is incinerated?" He chuckled to himself, and kept eating. Then he heard footsteps, and smiled, "Maybe I should be an overprotective brother for once, maybe that's who I should work towards becoming." Then he reminded himself that there was more then one person in a romantic relationship on this journey. He recognized the male voice as Shun's, and the female voice was.........Haruko's? He looked at the two, and Shun said, "Haruko, I-I like you a lot." Haruko giggled, and said, "Same to you." Shun smiled, and took his hand in her's, "And I think........" He gave her a romantic sorta look that made Ezra want to act like an over protective cousin, and said, "I love you." Ezra gasped quietly, and said to himself, "No way?! How could he do this, to Fabia of all people." He gritted his teeth, and said, "That's it!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had enough!" He jumped out from the tree, and said, "KamehameHAAAAAAAAAA!" He shot a very quick Kamehameha, and Shun dodged. Ezra smiled, "I'm done letting people feel pain! Shun, go back to Fabia! Or else!" Shun smiled, "Why do you want me to go to her, don't you see that this is your chance?" Ezra blushed, "B-But I'll freeze up.................It just, run's in the family..............I won't be able to tell her how I feel.............At least, not without fainting." Shun smiled, "I see. Well, then I feel sorry for Fabia." Ezra gritted his teeth, "Be quiet. As I said, go back to her, or else." Shun said, "I know, but why don't we just tell her." Ezra smiled, "Yeah, I'll do so right now. FABIA!!!!!!!! Can you come here please?!" He heard a voice say, "Yeah!" He smiled rather evilly, and Shun said, "No, please........" Ezra smiled, "Last chance." Haruko smiled, "You have no control over him! Don't make him do this!" Ezra smiled, and Fabia walked up. She said, "What do you need?" Ezra smiled at her, and blushed slightly, "You see Shun and Haruko? They just cheated. On you." Shun nodded, and Fabia looked in pain, "A-Are you sure?" Ezra nodded, and said, "You know what? It's only been girls cheating on the guy's, except for Yuki, which was a double Cheat. This was the first time that only a guy cheated." He put on a game show like voice, and was about to say something, but saw that Fabia had burst into tears. Ezra looked at Shun in anger, and said, "Last warning." Shun backed away, and he and Haruko jumped into the tree's. Ezra blushed madly, and said, "Fabia, are you okay?" Fabia shook her head, and said, "No, not really. You mentioned something about another break-up, like this one. Was it your girlfriend and someone else's boyfriend?" Ezra nodded, and turned away, "I'd rather not talk about my past pain, since that's really all I have to talk about." He flashed his hair black, and stopped it there. Dark smiled, "Sorry, he's not in a really good mood today, after what happened................." Fabia looked at him, "What do you mean by, He." Dark smiled, "I am Dark, another being that rest's inside Ezra's body. Ezra is the original. I am his closest friend." He walked away, and Fabia smiled, "Nice to meet you, Dark." She got up, and said, "Maybe I'll ask Gohan or Haiku out at some point." Ezra smiled, "She's better then me. Maybe that's why I like her so much." Dark came out of his body, and said, "Aren't you going to tell her?" Ezra shook his head, "She'll find out when the time is right." He looked at her, and said, "She is so beautiful, she doesn't deserve this.............." A tear ran down his cheek, and he said, "I would like to give her a kiss and tell her that I loved her...............But it's hard to do that.............When you know that your chances are low, on everything you do.......................Especially having a relationship." He walked off, and Dark smiled, "So that's how it is? Far be it from me to interfere in what he wants."