TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra appeared in the afterlife, and looked around, "Man I've been missing this place." He walked to his mom's house, and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Hikari, and he smiled, "Mommy, it's good to see you." They hugged, and Hikari said, "Ezra, it's been so long.........." Ezra nodded, "To long.............I really missed talking to you............." Hikari poked him, and said, "Yeah, but you haven't had time, Mister Hero." Ezra chuckled, and said, "Yeah....................." Hikari said, "You look like your in pain." Ezra smiled, "Why do I look in pain? I'm fine!" Hikari looked at him, "That face of your's tells me differently." Ezra smiled sadly, and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you........." Hikari smiled, "If that trick didn't work on Hinata, then why did you think that it would work on the person who taught her everything she know's?" Ezra chuckled, "Sorry..............." He let the tears flow, and Hikari smiled, "Ezra............I love you............" Ezra continued to cry. Hikari smiled, "You know, we haven't cuddled in a while, have we?" Ezra's eye's widened, and he nodded, "That's true..............." Hikari kissed his hair, and said, "Then why don't we do that?" Ezra blushed in embarrassment, and nodded.

A few minutes later, Minato walked into the living room to find Ezra with his head on Hikari's shoulder, and a blanket over the both of them. He smiled, "I didn't think that Ezra would be willing to still cuddle his mother. Oh well, guess I can't blame him." He walked away, as Ezra said, "So, have you ever been in love, but the guy who you loved was dating?" Hikari chuckled, "No, that is something you should ask Hinata about that sort of thing." Ezra smiled, "Okay..........................." Hikari smiled, "It's hard, isn't it? To know that someone you love doesn't love you back................." Ezra nodded, and said, "I-It is...............But it's nothing compared to the pain I've felt in the past........................." Tears stroked his cheeks, and Hikari kissed his hair, and ran her finger's across his cheek, "Don't worry..........You'll be with her soon enough........." Ezra blushed madly, "Maybe.................." Hikari smiled, "You will, I'm sure of it." Ezra smiled, "Thanks......................."

Over at Ganondorf's castle, Hiashi smiled evilly as he walked up to Ganondorf's throne, and Link walked past him. Link said, "You have any plans to go out on a mission?" Hiashi shook his head, and Link said, "Lucky, I have to go and collect women again. This time I'm taking Riku." Hiashi smiled, "Well now, that is a surprise. Lord Ganon hasn't called off the mission yet? Is my daughter not good enough?" Link smiled, "Maybe so. I don't know." He walked away, and Hiashi said, "Okay. Time to make Ezra suffer." He rubbed his hands together, and walked into the throne room. Ganondorf smiled, "Hello, Hiashi. Need something?" Hiashi nodded, and said, "Yes. You have the power to bring people back, right?" Ganon nodded, "Yes." Hiashi said, "And you can posses people, right?" Ganon nodded, and said, "Yes, what's your point?" Hiashi smiled, "Can you bring back my wife, Hikari? And posses her to come to our side, and hate my son, Ezra." Ganon nodded, "Yes, of course." He waved his hand, and said, "It's done. You should go pick her up, and bring her to us."

Back in the afterlife, Hikari got a very painful headache, and grimaced. Ezra said, "Are you okay?" Hikari looked at him, and said coldly, "Yes. Get off me." She threw him off of her, and Ezra fell on the ground, "Ow." Hikari walked out, and Ezra said, "But I thought we were cuddling." He shrugged, "Maybe something came up." He followed his mother, and they made it outside. Hikari smiled, "It's been really good to see you." She walked farther away from him, and he saw a hand cross her cheek, to reveal Hiashi. She said, "Not." She and Hiashi kissed, and Ezra said, "What the?" They deepened the kiss, and Ezra said, "Someone wake me up." He rubbed his eye's, and looked at the two, who had stopped kissing. Ezra said, "What is happening!?" He looked at his mom's head, and saw that her halo was gone, "Mommy, your alive." Hikari looked at him, and said, "Don't ever call me that!" Ezra looked at her, and said, "But I thought you liked it........." Hikari smiled, "I never liked it. Get out of my sight, scum!" Ezra was confused, "But what about those things you said to me back there?" Hikari smiled evilly, "Did you ever stop to think that I was lying?" Ezra looked at her sadly, "B-But mom...........You never lie............" Hikari smiled evilly, "I know." Tear's fell down Ezra's face, "B-But I need you, I need someone who cares about me...............Not one of my family member's cares about me, Sasuke, Hinata, and Suki are all to busy being in love, and Hanabi's not with me............" Hikari smiled, "That's not my problem. Maybe you should work on becoming a better person." She and Hiashi both disappeared, and Ezra said, "But that's just the thing..........I'm bad at changing..............Well, I guess it's official." He fell backwards, and smiled, "I do not have a good reason to keep living, except that the universe needs me. If I'm saving it, then why is it that my family is the worst ever?" He disappeared, and looked around. "Eh, maybe I'll run into some action." He walked around for a little while, "Nope, no action. Whatever. I'm leaving." He wove hand signs, and left/