TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I just realized that I haven't done this: Added the theme song. Dragon Soul from DBKai. Lyrics from Dragon Ball Wikia.Don't stop, don't stop! We're in luck now!
Don't stop, there's so much to be found.
We can find paradise.
All we have to do is go! Go! Free your soul.

Mysteries abound in this world that we will seek. (that we will seek)
Foes all around, But I will go fearless and free.
I'll give you strength, You give me love. That's how we'll live. (that's how we'll live)
Courage won't fade. If you're with me, my enemies can never win.

We will fight for love and glory. We will live to tell the story.
There is nothing we can't live through - Nothing ever dies; we will rise again.

Don't stop, don't stop! We're in luck now!
Don't stop, keep you spirit proud.
And ride upon the wind
All we have to do is go!

Don't stop, don't stop! We're in luck now!
Don't stop, there's so much to be found.
We can find paradise.
All we have to do is go! Go! Free your soul.
Dragon Soul!
Ezra and the group walked along the field, Hyrule Field to be exact. He smiled, "Ahh, this is nice." Gohan nodded, "Yeah." Ezra fell on his backside, and said, "Okay, let's start setting up camp. Fabia, would you hand a tent to me." Fabia nodded, and reached for a tent. But Shun took it away, and kissed her on the cheek, "You sit down, and rest. I'll take care of this." Fabia smiled, "Okay." Shun kissed her on the cheek again, and Ezra said, "Shun, my arm is waiting." Shun said, "Oh, sorry." He handed Ezra the tent, and Ezra unfolded it, and said, "This is a massive tent." Shun nodded, "Yeah." Ezra said, "What was that scene with you and Fabia?" Shun smiled, "Well, we are boyfriend and girlfriend, after all." Ezra had an inverted color moment, and said, "Y-You are?" Shun nodded, "Yeah, what's it to you?" Ezra looked at the tent sadly, "Nothing, sorry. C-Congratulation's." He couldn't believe he was saying that. He said, "So, how long have you dated?" Shun smiled, "Three months." Ezra smiled, "Good for you." Shun smiled, "Thanks. You have a girlfriend?" Ezra shook his head, "No, and I'm not looking for one." He glanced over at Fabia, and Shun said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Ezra tried his best to hide his feelings, "I-I guess." Shun smiled, "She is the most beautiful. I can't believe that she doesn't have guy's running up and proposing." Ezra laughed nervously, "Yeah." He smiled, "You two watch out for each other, okay? Because I know what a broken heart can do." Shun looked at him, "You do?" Ezra nodded, "My past has been virtually nothing but pain, up until this last school year. That was an epic school year..........." Shun smiled, "I'll believe that." Ezra smiled, and said, "Now, let's work on this tent, shall we?" Shun nodded, and a few hours later, they had finished all of them. Shun ran up to Fabia, and they kissed lightly. Ezra smiled at them, and said, "Have fun! I'll be cooking food." He ran through a list of recipe's, being virtually a slave himself had it's upside. Although he got three square meals a day. He got it, and started a fire. As he used his Ki, a tear trickled down his face. He smiled, "It's okay. I'll.........I'll find someone else." He finished the fire, and it was way to big, so he flopped down on the ground, "I don't know........Maybe I should just not have a girlfriend for a while. No, that would stink. I'll just wait for someone." Then he heard a voice, "Hey, Ezra, where should I put this?" He smiled at his sister, "Just put it in the yellow tent, that's our supplies tent." Suki nodded, and put it in. She walked back up, and said, "So, what's for dinner?" Ezra said, "Ramen, until I can get some good ingredients." Suki chuckled, and Ezra sat up, "Have you ever been in a position where you were in love, but the guy was dating someone else already?" Suki shook her head, "No, why?" Ezra smiled, "Just asking. So, how's things with you and Jaden?" Suki smiled, "He is sweet. He called me beautiful yesterday." Ezra chuckled, "That sounds nothing like my friend. What did you do?" Suki smiled, "Nothing. I think he's just someone else when it comes to romance." Ezra nodded, "Yeah, same with me........." Suki looked at him, "I don't understand.............." Ezra looked at the ground sadly, "I acted differently around Yuki, when we were still dating. But that was then, and this is now." Suki nodded, "Yeah."

Everyone was eating Ramen, except for Piccolo, who was drinking water. Shun and Fabia were alone, as well as Jaden and Suki, and Syrus and Hitomi. Ezra slurped the last of his Ramen, and said, "That was good. And I'm not saying that because it's my cooking." Kazuki smiled, "Of course you aren't." Ezra smiled, and Haiku said, "So, any new plans?" Ezra shook his head, and Haiku whispered, "Any girls you taking out?" Ezra shook his head, "No, not really." Haiku nodded, "I see........" Krina said, "So, is there any plan about saving our friends and family?" Ezra shook his head, "No, not really." Krina smiled, "That's okay." Ezra smiled back, and Gohan said, "So, Ezra, tonight, how about we train." Ezra brightened up, "Yeah!" Gohan laughed, "Okay." He got up, and Ezra did to. But just as they made their fighting stances, they heard voices, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!" Ezra looked behind him, to find his cousins. He fell down, and said, "Why are you here?" Haruko said, "Well, mom set us free." Ezra nodded, and said to Kai and Kyo, "You can fight?" Kai nodded, and Kyo said, "Yes." Ezra smiled, "Okay, attack me." Kyo nodded, walked up to Ezra, and stepped on his foot. Ezra jumped up, and said, "OWWW!!!!!" Kai laughed, and said, "Good one." Ezra hopped on one foot, and said, "Ow." Haruko laughed, "Now, where do we sleep?" Ezra pointed at the tents, "The blue one is for boy's, the pink one is for girls, and the yellow one is for supplies." Haruko nodded, and sent the kids to bed. Ezra smiled, "Thanks for coming. It's good to see you again." Haruko nodded, and said, "Me to." Ezra smiled, "You know, I think that I am going to go visit my Mommy." Haruko giggled, "You do still use that term, you aren't as mature as you look." Ezra was a bit aggravated, but he let this pass. He said, "Well, see you guy's in the morning." He wove the hand signs he hadn't wove for a while, and fell asleep.