TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The First two chapter's are Ezra and Fabia's point of views, and then it's just how I normally write. Read on!
Ezra's POV

Ezra woke up, and looked around, "Shoot. I didn't want it to end...................." He looked at his watch, and said, "Well, since the Pep rally doesn't start till nine Pm, I guess I can at least spend the day with Fabia." He walked outside, and saw that it was still dark outside. He smiled, "Four o-clock in the morning, it's great." He breathed in, trying to hold back tears. He looked around, and noticed Fabia get out of her tent. He disappeared, and reappeared next to a tree in the woods. He leaned on it, and started to cry. He was crying because he would be away from Fabia for so long. He was crying because of the thought that she might break his heart. He pushed that from his mind, remembering what had happened when Yuki did that. Although it did turn out well in the end. He stopped crying abruptly, and looked around, "Who's there?" He then saw a big, animal-like shadow dart passed him. He said, "Who are you!?" Then he saw a Lion step into the clearing, and growl. Ezra stepped back in fear, he couldn't fight. The Lion looked ready to kill. It walked up to Ezra, and stuck out it's tongue. Ezra stepped back, but it licked him. He laughed. The Lion licked him again. It tickled. Ezra patted his head, and said, "Where are you from?" The Lion growled, and Ezra said, "I see. Wait, is that-?" He saw that the Lion was wounded in the leg. He healed it with Dark's magic, and the Lion happily roared, and walked away. Ezra waved, "Good to meet you to!" He leaned back on his tree, and took out his deck, "Shoot. Spell and the other's are gone.........................." He smiled, "Oh well, I can manage." He took out his strongest card, Kyo, and said, "So, how are you?" Kyo came out of his card, and said, "Pretty good. Listen, will you use me more? I'm more bored then a small little kid without anything to do." Ezra chuckled, "Of course. Well, I'll see you later." Kyo nodded, and said, "Of course." Ezra leaned back again, and Light [from inside him] said, "When will you let me have a physical body?" Ezra chuckled, "Never, because I don't trust you." He and Dark laughed, harder then ever.

Fabia's POV

Fabia heard footsteps, and woke up. She got out of bed, and noticed that it was four in the morning. She chuckled, suspecting Ezra. She stepped out in time to see him disappear. She smiled sadly, "He doesn't want to see me right now, huh. That's okay....................." She looked around, and said, "Man, I hate this. Ezra and I split apart......................................I didn't think that it would happen..............." She frowned sadly, "Oh well, we have the day together............................Or do we? Yeah................" She noticed a person walk up. She took a fighting stance, and said, "Who is this? Oh." It was her sister, Serena, the queen of Neathia. Serena smiled, "I see that it's time to go. Fabia, what have you been doing?" Fabia was confused, "I don't understand..............." Serena shook her head, exasperated, "You were supposed to follow your order's: Get the Magic Ball's, wish your Fiancée back, and come back. Instead, you decide to hang around here. Why?" Fabia said, "I have my reason's." Serena chuckled, "I know about Ezra. What, you plan on being with a non-Neathian?" Fabia blushed, and said, "Maybe I do." Serena said, "Well, you have about twelve hours. Then you have to break his heart." Fabia gasped, and was about to say something, when Serena started to laugh, "Haha, got you!" Fabia was furious! She said, "Don't ever scare me like that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Serena backed down. Serena said, "He's clouding your mind. You have to focus on the more important matter: You are the new Queen. You have to marry at some point." Fabia said, "And I will. When the time comes." Serena smiled, "So, your heart has wavered to the fourteen year old Ezra? About three years younger, by the way. So, if you turned 21, you would have to wait about......................What? Three more years, making you 24 by the time you married him." Fabia nodded, "Yes, and I'm missing your point?" Serena shook her head, "Man, I wish I could knock some sense into you. Oh well. You'd better be back by tomorrow." Fabia nodded, "Of course." Serena walked away, and Fabia watched her, until she was out of sight, "How dare she!? Insult Ezra, will you? He's worth the wait."

Ezra sneezed as he walked back to camp. It was about...............what, five in the morning by now? He rubbed his nose. He chuckled, "I do not have allergy's! Man. Someone was talking about me. I hope it was a male, or Fabia." He made it to camp to find Fabia sitting alone. He blushed. He still had some time to prepare. It was hard enough to say goodbye to Yuki for just three or four days. Waiting until Christmas to see Fabia was torture! He sighed, and saw her walk towards him. He hid himself before she could notice him. It was to late. She peeked at him, and said, "E-Ezra?" He blushed, and said, "H-Hi.............................." Fabia said, "I didn't know you were up. Early bird?" Ezra gave a small nod, "Y-Yeah." Fabia kissed him on the cheek, and he knew that he was going red. He said, "I-I have to go now." Fabia was confused, "But we have nothing to do today................................" Ezra shook his head, "I-I know, but I need to get food for the rest of us.................................." He accidentally let a tear fall from his face, and ran off. Fabia smiled sadly, and looked at the ground, "I know......................................" She saw the spot that was soaked with the tear, and said, "It's hard, to hard. Especially for you, huh?"

Ezra let his tears fall, as he said, "I don't understand why she can't come with us. I thought that she wasn't busy............................." He looked back at her location. She was crying. He disappeared, reappearing next to her. She looked at him, but was silenced by a long kiss. She pulled away, and said, and said, "What?" Ezra said, "What's wrong, sweetie?" Fabia said, very confused, "But what about crying a few minutes ago?" Ezra smiled, "Well..........................I guess I got over it." Fabia could tell that he was crying on the inside. She brushed his cheek with his hand, and said, "It's okay to cry, especially at times like these." Ezra shook his head frantically, "No, I don't want to embarrass you......................................" Fabia was confused, "Embarrass? I wouldn't be embarrassed, not by you." She kissed him. He smiled, and let the tears fall as she pulled away. She held him close, and he said, "W-Why aren't you able to come with us?" Fabia didn't want to come this far. She was the new Queen. She felt as if Ezra would feel looked down upon. She looked at him, and smiled kindly, "Ezra, you promise not to cry?" Ezra nodded, and started to sniffle. Fabia smiled, "Well, I'm the new Queen of Neathia." Ezra gasped, and pulled away, "Are you serious?" Fabia nodded, and Ezra bowed, "I am humbled to be in your presence." Fabia smiled at him, "You don't have to bow." Ezra nodded, "Of course." He got down on his knee's. He bowed, and put his hands out in front of him. Fabia broke out into a laugh, and Ezra did to. He got up, and took his hand in her's, "Congratulations." He smiled at her, and Fabia frowned, "You mean, you aren't bothered?" Ezra was now confused, "Um, should I be?" Fabia looked at him sadly, "You do know that even if we're in the same place, we won't ever really see each other. I'll be crowded by people. I'll be going to meetings, giving order's to the guards, all of that stuff. And you'll just be the kid who has a big power level who's guarding me. The kid who is fighting off the assassin. You won't be anything compared to me." Ezra looked a bit saddened by that last statement. "I'm a nobody? Nothing, zip, zero? T-That.....................Hurt's a bit..............................." He started to cry again, and Fabia leaned in to kiss him. He pulled away, and said, "I-I need to be alone. G-Goodbye................" He thought, Forever. He ran off, and Fabia slumped on a seat, and said, "AH, stupid!" She punched her palm, and said, "I shouldn't have said that. I hope I didn't hurt him to badly..............................................." She looked in his direction, and saw that he was looking back at her. She saw a hurt expression, and called, "Ezra, I'm sorry!" She saw him shake his head, and he called back, "No you aren't." He ran off, and Fabia said, "Oh no......................I deserve it............................But is he serious?" She slumped on the ground, and said, "What have I done?"

Later in the day, no one saw anything of Ezra. Gohan, Roxas, and Kokoro were all somewhere training, while Akako, Hikari, and Toshiro were all looking for food and stuff. That left Fabia, Sukai, Aura, and Shadow. They were training their minds by playing twenty questions. Gohan, Kokoro, and Roxas came back after a few hours, and Gohan looked at Fabia, "Any sign of Ezra?" Fabia shook her head sadly, "No, sorry." She was guilty. She knew it was her fault. Roxas smiled, "Well, we'll find him, he has to show his face at some point. If I know my friend, he can't go three hours without something to eat."

Roxas was wrong. Ezra was still no where to be found at about seven at night when Hikari started to get a bit restless, "Where is my son?" Gohan shrugged, "He's probably having a hard time saying goodbye. Once the goodbye is over, he'll be back on his feet." Fabia nodded, and said, "Yeah....................." Akako looked at Fabia, and said, "I-If this is to personal, I understand, but did something happen between you two? You seem............Down." Fabia smiled sadly, "N-Nothing happened......................." Hikari smiled, "I know your lying. I can see it in your eyes." Fabia said coldly, "Haha, very funny." Hikari looked at her warningly, "What was that?" Kokoro must have sensed a fight, because she said, "Okay, okay, we need to focus on Ezra. He's gone, and we need an escort to-" She was interrupted by a crash. A big one. She looked to find a tree fall over. Another tree fell over with another crash. Roxas said, "I think we just found-" Hikari finished for him, "Ezra. He seems angry. I'll go talk to him." This time, Fabia stopped her, "I'm going. Maybe I can try and rebuild our relationship." Hikari said, "So you did hurt him." Fabia smiled, "I did, and I'm sorry. The problem is, he never believed me." She ran off to find him, hoping that he was okay.

Ezra punched a tree, and it fell over. He heard footsteps. He smiled, "I hope this isn't Fabia." Fabia smiled kindly at him, "It's me." Ezra looked at her sadly, "Oh." He started to walk away, and Fabia stopped him, "No, can you just, hear me out?" Ezra sighed, and said, "Fine." He blew some hair out of his face, and Fabia said, "Ezra, did I hurt you?" Ezra shook his head, "N-No, of course not!" Fabia looked at him, and said, "That isn't true....................................Please, this is our last day together, don't lie.........................." Ezra looked at her hurt expression, "Oh, I'm sorry..........................................I-I-I guess you did........................................." Fabia knew he wasn't telling the whole truth, "Ezra........." He sighed, and let his feelings flow. He had a genuine hurt face, and he said, "Y-You said that I was a nobody........................It hurts to hear that from your girlfriend, you know? It makes you feel used, like no one cares..................................." Fabia looked at him sadly, and said, "I didn't mean to tell you that..........................." Ezra said, "But you said it............................................And I felt you mean it..................................." Fabia was surprised. He was holding THAT much pain in his heart? She took her hand in his, and said, "Ezra, I was being stupid.............................I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?" Ezra smiled at her, "And I felt you mean that to." Fabia smiled, and said, "You aren't mad?" Ezra smiled, "I was never mad, I just needed some time to sort myself out." Fabia smiled at him, "I love you........." Ezra smiled back, "I love you to................................" They kissed, and when they pulled away, and Ezra said, "I'm going to miss you a lot." Fabia nodded, "Me to. And you know what? I'll always have some time for you." Ezra smiled as she gave him a small kiss on the cheek, "Thanks. Come on, we need to leave."

Ezra and Fabia appeared at the campsite, and Hikari smiled, "Well, it seems as if you two made up." Ezra chuckled, and smiled, "Yeah, you could say that." Fabia giggled, and Ezra clapped, and rubbed his hands together, "So, shall we go!?" Just as everyone grabbed onto Ezra, Link and Sora came through the forest, and stood there, poised in a fighting position. Ezra smiled, "Ah, I see." Link said, "We have order's to end you." Ezra smiled, "Sorry, another day. I have to get to my home." Sora said, "But I thought-?" Ezra Jaden-pointed at them, and just before they all disappeared [besides Link and Sora] he said, "Sora, Link, there is good in you, it's just being killed and beat up. But I will never give. Because that there-" He Jaden-pointed again, and said, "Is my new Ninja way."

Chapter end notes: Haha, I know I said that I wouldn't update today, but I couldn't help it. This is the end! Thanks for reading!