TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Haha, couldn't think of another chapter title. Just read.
Hikari smiled as she walked in to see if Ezra and Gohan had woken up. She said, "Fabia worries a lot. That's good. I can't believe that it's almost time to leave." She walked in the tent, to find Ezra teaching Gohan how to Duel. Hikari kept quiet, and stepped outside. She said to Fabia, "They're awake." Fabia rushed in, and saw Ezra awake. He tried to stand up, but he grimaced, and sat down. She sat down next to him, and kissed him. She pulled away, and said, "Ezra, you had me worried................``." Ezra smiled, "Sorry....................." They kissed, and Gohan smiled, "When can we leave?" Fabia smiled, "As soon as you're ready." Ezra smiled, "Yeah." He had Dark Heal his wounds, and stood up. Gohan wasn't as injured, so he stood up as well. Fabia noticed that his arm was broken, still, and she said, "Ezra, shouldn't your arm be-?" Ezra shook his head, "Dark only heals blood wounds, like cuts. Not a broken bone." Fabia nodded, and kissed him again. He walked outside. Kokoro was talking to Akako, and saw Ezra walk out. She and Sukai ran up to him, and said, "We need to talk." Ezra was confused, "Okay...................... Alone or-?" Kokoro smiled, "Alone. We don't want to hurt some people's feelings." Ezra nodded, and they disappeared.

They appeared in the clearing in the forest, and Kokoro said, "Listen, my team and I wanted to go to Duel Academy this year. Is that possible?" Ezra nodded, and looked at Sukai, "Same for you?" Sukai nodded, "Yeah." Ezra smiled, "Okay. Listen, I need to talk to Akako for a second. I need to know about her brother." Kokoro nodded, and she and Sukai disappeared. Akako appeared where Kokoro was, and she said, "W-What is it?" Ezra smiled at her, "How much is your brother's medicine?" Akako stepped backwards, "What? No, you don't have to-" Ezra looked at her in confusion, "Aren't you a Ninja only because you need the money? I wouldn't be a Ninja unless I loved to fight." Akako stepped backwards, "But I couldn't live with myself if you helped us-" She stumbled, and caught a small baggy. It contained the exact amount of money that she needed for about ten packs of Medicine! She looked at him, "B-But-" Ezra smiled at her, "I'll get you back home, your a leaf ninja, right? Then you can just come through the teleporter to get to the Academy." Akako smiled happily, "O-Okay................." She and Ezra disappeared. Ezra appeared next to Fabia. Gohan looked at him, and smiled, "Ezra, you did really well." Kokoro said, "Oh yeah, Goku and Trunks say goodbye, and that you did well." Ezra smiled, and said, "Cool! Man, it's almost time to go home........................................" He closed his eyes, and remembered that Fabia was next to him, "Oh, Fabia, I'm sorry.................." Fabia smiled at him, "It's okay...................." Then Ezra's student notebook rang, and it was tossed to him. He opened it to reveal Hinata, "Um, Ezra?" Ezra smiled at her, "What is it?" Hinata said grimly, "You're going to have to leave tomorrow, the pep rally's tomorrow." Ezra almost fell over, and said, "B-But-!" Hinata shook her head sadly, "I'm really sorry...................." Ezra threw it on the ground, and stomped on it, "No you aren't!" He was angry. Angry at the school for making the summer shorter, angry that Hinata didn't care at all, angry that he couldn't be with Fabia any longer. Ezra had his teeth gritted. He ran away, with a tear on his cheek. Fabia moved to go after him, and Hikari pushed her backwards, "I'll comfort him." She ran off.

Ezra sat on a ledge, crying. Hikari sat down next to him, and said, "Ezra, what's wrong?" Ezra leaned his head on her shoulder, and said, "I just don't want to leave her alone...............What if she fall's for someone else?" Hikari smiled at him, and said, "Everyone feels that way at some point in their lives, Ezra. But you will see her again......................" Ezra nodded sadly, "But Naruto and Hinata and everyone else will be hugging and kissing THEIR boyfriends and girlfriends, depending on the gender. Even Jaden..........................." Hikari smiled, "You know that I won't have a boyfriend." Ezra shook his head, "I know, but you're my mom." Hikari chuckled, "Yeah.......................Ezra, listen, you'll have your new friends, even Roxas and some other's. You should at least try to live without Fabia for a while." Ezra nodded, "Yeah, I guess." He hugged her, and said, "What would I do without you?" Hikari shrugged, "Well, you'd be dead by now, you would've killed yourself." Ezra chuckled, "Yeah. Mommy, thank you."

Chapter end notes: Okay, if I don't finish this story tonight, then next week I will finish, and get the second Naruto GX up. See you!