TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra waited on the edge of the forest in worry, Fabia should have come back by now. He tapped his own arm as he heard footsteps. "Hello?" Roxas said, "Hey. Listen, is Fabia back?" Ezra shook his head, "No, why?" Roxas sighed, "Sorry, I wanted to talk to everyone." Ezra smiled, "We'll come back, don't worry." Roxas smiled, "Okay." Ezra stuck a thumb up at him, and smiled. Roxas left, and Ezra said, "Where is she?" He heard more footsteps, and saw the familiar, blue haired beauty. Then she saw that she was stumbling. He ran up, and caught her before she could fall over. She smiled, "E-Ezra.............." Ezra said, "Where were you? I was worried?" Fabia smiled at him, "I-I ran into your father..........." Ezra was surprised, and he said, "W-What?! What did he do!?" Fabia looked at him incredulously, "He beat me up, and stole everything. I'm sorry.............." Ezra smiled at her, "Don't be. Fabia, I love you." Fabia got on her feet, and said, "Are you sure? I'm pretty useless." Ezra smiled at her, "No, that isn't true. Who is it that's been fixing my heart? YOU. Who is it that brought me back into happiness? YOU." He poked her, and said, "Never say that your useless." Fabia nodded, and kissed him. Ezra picked her up, and walked towards the campsite. He kissed her forehead, and then heard a voice, "Hey Ezra! Come listen to this!" Ezra sighed, and said, "What is it?" His student Notebook landed at his feet, and played a message from Hanabi, "Ezra!!!!! Guess what!? I beat my tester in 1 turn!" Ezra tripped, and caught himself. He put Fabia down before he jumped for joy up and down, "YAY!!!!!!!! Hanabi's in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then the message switched to Naruto, who was wearing a Ra Jacket, "And I'm in yellow!" Ezra was a little disappointed, now he only had Jaden. Sasuke walked up, and was wearing an Obelisk Jacket, along with Hikaru, who was wearing the same, "And we have Obelisk, as you could tell." Ezra chuckled, and then the last one was with Crowler, "And since you probably want to protect her, your mother is in as well. Ta ta!" The screen went blank, and Ezra jumped for joy, "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hikari giggled, and said, "That's nice." Roxas was slumped on the ground, "Darn, I wanted to enroll!" Gohan nodded, "Me to!" Ezra smiled at them, "Well, you'll be able to, I'll pull some strings." Gohan smiled, "Thanks!" Ezra then noticed Fabia, and smiled sadly, "Oh yeah........................Fabia, we shouldn't be-" Fabia hugged him, "Don't worry about me. I'll be perfect." Gohan said, "Ezra, we have a problem. You know Frieza and Cell, right?" Ezra nodded, "Goku told me about them, why?" Gohan said, "Because they were here, and Ganondorf beat them, easily. Like didn't break a sweat. Like barely moved." Ezra's eye's were wide, "Are you sure?" Gohan nodded, and Ezra was scared, "W-Wow..................................That's not easy to accomplish." Gohan nodded, and said, "That's what I thought. And Frieza and Cell killed a family of four." Ezra nodded, I see. Well, we have to fight him at some point." Gohan nodded, and then felt a power. He looked behind himself to find Ganondorf, who said, "What are you saying?" Gohan jumped, and sprung backwards, "I-I was just............" He was pummeled to the ground. Goku watched, and said, "I know how they can beat him, it would just be hard." Ezra said, "Gohan!" He jumped at Ganon, and was pummeled to the ground. He and Gohan stumbled up, and Gohan said, "See what I mean? How do we beat him?!"

"With the Fusion!" Goku's voice rang over them, and Ezra was confused, "The Fusion?! But that only last's-" Goku nodded, "I know! Just do it!" Ezra nodded, "Okay! Gohan, do this!" He did the Fusion Dance, and Gohan nodded, and they stood about three yards away from each other. They arched their hands over their heads as they said, "Fu-" They put their hands out to the opposite side, "Sion!" They put their index finger's together, "HA!" A light burst, and down hovered a boy about 13 or 14, and with Dark Blue Hair, about the shade of Fabia's. The boy said, "I am neither Ezra or Gohan. Gohra? No.........Ezhan? Yeah, that's better." He went Super Saiyan easily, and Ganondorf smiled, "Is that all?" Ezhan smiled, "You'll be sorry you ever messed with us." He made a fighting stance, and Ganondorf laughed, "You think that by just combining body's that you can beat me?! HAHAHA!!!!!!" Ezhan disappeared, and reappeared behind Ganondorf, and they both disappeared. Fabia said in surprise, "What just happened?" Hikari smiled, "Ezra and Gohan just fused, and are getting ready to fight."

Ezhan kicked Ganon, who flew backwards. Then Ganondorf did that air hand move, and Ezhan was knocked around, and was shot at Ganon. A he put three finger's up to his forehead for each hand, and closed his eye's, "Solar Flare!" Ganondorf was blinded. He held his hands to his eyes, and said, "Cheater!!!!!!!!!!" Ezhan smiled, and quietly charged a Kamehameha. Just when it blasted, a light hit him in the back, and exploded. Ezhan looked to find Link, Sora, and Riku. Ezhan called out, "Roxas! Time to fight!" Roxas appeared, and smiled, "Well, I guess I can teleport to anywhere I want as long as a Keyblader is there. So, their a day early." Ezhan shrugged, "I bet that they were coming, and they noticed. It was a long walk from the castle. This must be the path." Roxas smiled, "Yeah." Ganon looked at them, and smiled, "So, four on two?" Then they heard a voice, "Wrong!" Goku appeared with Trunks by his side, "Four on Four!" Goku went Super Saiyan, and said, "Ezhan, I want to show you something." He went Super Saiyan 2 for the first time, and Ezhan smiled, "I knew you would get there someday Goku." Trunks went Super Saiyan, and smiled, "We can win! Now remember, Cell wasn't able to beat him." Goku nodded, "With Frieza at his side, so we have to be careful." Ezhan and Roxas nodded, and Roxas smiled at Sora, "Now we must fight out the darkness. Because the Darkness in their heart's are growing out of control." Ezhan nodded, and they all jumped apart. Ezhan and his team all jumped to one side, with Ganondorf and his team on the other. They flew at each other, and the clash was so intense that it created an explosion. Everyone flew upwards, and Ezhan kicked Ganondorf, Sora and Roxas clashed, Trunks and Riku Barraged each other, and Goku and Link stood there, waiting. Link smiled, "So, you're Goku? I see. Your famous." Goku smiled, and Link turned into Triforce Link. Goku dodged a slash, and kicked Link, who dodged, who slashed. Goku's arm was cut, and he used instant Transmission to appear behind. Then he kicked, and Double Handed Link to the ground. Sora and Roxas touched the ground, and burst away as Link bounced off the ground. Roxas clashed with him, and Goku went after Sora, who sent Fire at him. Just as Goku was about to hit Sora, Sora froze him, and slashed. Goku didn't move at all, and then he fell to the ground, the Keyblade can't kill. Roxas swung at Link, who dodged. Up in the air still were Riku and Trunks, who were exchanging blows. Riku missed a hit, and was kneed in the stomach. Then he was sent to the ground, and he was punched by Roxas. Riku disappeared into Darkness, and then reappeared, slashing at Roxas with his sword. Roxas blocked, and Trunks hit Link into the ground, They started to exchanged blow after blow, creating a tunnel as they fought. Riku and Goku fell in the hole, and started to fight. Goku missed with a Kamehameha, and made another tunnel. Riku hit Goku into it, and slashed, missing, and being hit by a kick. Link slashed at Trunk, who dodged, and punched. Link dodged, and stabbed at Trunks, who caught the handle, and swung Link around. He threw Link upwards, and Link only just blocked his head being cut off by a clash of Sora VS Roxas, and Trunks hit Sora, and pursued, as Roxas and Link clashed. Meanwhile, Goku and Riku were still fighting, dodging and kicking. Goku ducked as Riku charged a blow, and Riku missed. Goku then felt a pain in his back, and hit Riku upwards. Riku exploded out of the ground, and Goku appeared in front of him. Roxas was pushed back next to Goku, and same happened to Trunks. They panted, and Goku said, "W-What is the next move?" Trunks said, "I don't know........It's up to Ezhan now." Goku nodded.

Ezhan flew towards Ganon, who was flying backwards after that kick. Ganon caught himself, and ducked. Ezhan stopped right above him, and he kicked Ezra in the stomach, and Ezra flew upwards. Ezra caught himself, and punched Ganon in the nose. It started to bleed, and Ezra punched Ganon's belly, and punched him downwards. Ganon bounced off the ground. He looked at Ezhan, who wasn't there!!!!!! He felt his back lurch forward, and Ezhan smiled, "Something wrong? You'll have to do better then that." Ganondorf smiled, "Oh is that so? Well then, I'll just tell you that I've been holding out on you." Ezhan nodded, "I know." Ganondorf went full power, without any transformation. Ezhan went Super Saiyan 2, and smiled, "Get Ready!" Ganon did the air hand technique, and Ezhan was knocked around for about five minutes. Ezhan smiled, and disappeared. He reappeared with a Kamehameha ready, and blasted Ganon. Ganondorf smiled, and said, "Now die!" He kneed Ezhan in the belly, and Ezhan keeled over, "T-That had no effect?" Ganon nodded, "Yup. Now............." He placed a hand on Ezhan, who disappeared, and reappeared, "And you think that that had an effect? To bad!" He kicked Ganon back to the original standing point, and Ezhan said, "Final Clash?" Ganon nodded, and brought forth all the power he could muster. He flew upwards, and created a Dark Energy Ball. It grew to the size of the planet. Ezhan was thankful that he was so far up. He saw that it was still growing, and went Super, as well as adding a 500 time Kaio-Ken. "Ka.............." He cupped his hands and put them at his side, "ME!!!!!!!!!" The Light was big, and his hands were as if he was shooting backwards, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Light Grew. The Planet was now enveloped in Black. Kokoro, Shadow, Akako, Aura, Toshiro, Sukai, and the other's were all hoping that this would end in Ganondorf's defeat. "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ganondorf threw the ball at Ezhan, and said, "NOW YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ezhan shot the Kamehameha, and screamed, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The wind that was created by the clash was so intense that everyone could feel it. The ball was still bigger and better, and Ezhan could see that it was coming toward him, "Kaio-Ken, Times 600!" He started to slowly but surely push back the ball, and Ganon just added smaller one's. It was bigger then anything ever. Ezhan said, "Oh no...................The universe will be destroyed!" He then heard a voice, "DON'T GIVE UP! EZRA! You're better then this! If your fused then you can beat this guy easy!" Ezhan smiled, "Thanks, Sasuke! KAIO-KEN.......................TIMES.......................................................100000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The blast intensified so much that Ganondorf's ball of energy was broken, and he was enveloped. Ezhan was ready to faint. Kokoro and her team appeared. Ezhan smiled, "Ganondorf! I know that you're-" He was afraid. The Fusion wore off though, and Ezra fell backwards, "Woah...........Ngh." Ganondorf got on his feet, and stretched. He wasn't battered or bruised. Not at all. He smiled, "To bad." Ezra said, "D-Darn. There's no way we can win...................." He saw everyone run up, as well as Toshiro and Sukai. Ezra said, "Where's the other member?" Sukai shook her head in dismay, "He was killed." Ezra nodded, "I see." Goku smiled, "Ezra, Gohan, you did so well.............." He saw Ganondorf, and said, "But still. We have to get out of here!!!!!!!!!" Ezra teleported everyone near the campsite just as Ganon got ready to attack. Ganondorf was angry, "Ezra, Gohan, we will end you! Next time!"

Everyone but Link, Riku, and Sora appeared in the woods. Goku smiled, "Ezra, Gohan, we have to go, but-" Ezra and Gohan both fell down, unconscious. Goku picked his son up, and Trunks picked Ezra up. Goku smiled, "We should get them back to camp. Then we have to leave. Tell them I said by. And tell Gohan that he did really well." They all nodded, and took Ezra and Gohan back to the camp. Fabia saw Ezra in Trunks's arm's, and gasped. She took him from Trunks, who said, "Well, that was................" Goku laughed as Fabia said, "Ezra.................." Ezra's eyes flickered, and he smiled at Fabia, "Ngh.......................Fabia...................................." He fell back into unconsciousness again, and Hikari picked up her son, "He needs some rest. Don't worry, he'll be fine." Fabia sighed in relief, and Goku smiled, "Tell them we said bye." Fabia smiled, "I will."

Ezra and Gohan were safely put into bed, and Fabia smiled, "There, now all they need is their sleep." Hikari nodded, "They'll be fine. As for you people, you said that you needed to talk to Ezra?" Kokoro and Sukai nodded, "Yes." Hikari smiled, "Well, you'll have to wait until I say you can. He needs his sleep." Ezra and Gohan were sleeping like little baby's, but were still as happy as ever that it was finally over.