TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Building exploded. People screamed. A small beam of energy went right through a man, killing him. A green man with clown-like face paint shot a Ki blast, as the white and purple man shot the purple energy beams. Frieza chuckled, and said, "Cell, your better then I imagined. Now..........." He looked to one of the citizens, who cowered in fear, "Your King, where is he?" He said this harshly, and the woman said, "If I tell you, will you promise to leave us alone?" Cell smiled at her, and noticed a baby in her arms. "So that's why?" The woman looked scared. Frieza said, "You are in no real position to bargain, but I suppose." The woman sighed in relief, and said, "He's i-in a castle to the north, but you should really consider-" She fell to the ground, dead. The baby that was in her arms rolled closer to Frieza, who said, "You want the honor of killing this one, Cell?" Cell shook his head, "No, no, you go right ahead." Frieza pointed at a non-critical point, and shot the baby, who started to cry. Then Frieza shot it in the head, killing it. Frieza said, "Anyone, who doesn't give us better direction's will face a worse fate then our little friend." He picked up the baby with his tail, and threw it. A small boy caught it just in time to fall over and die by the hand of Frieza. Cell smiled, and said, "So you knew?" Frieza nodded, "The resemblance to the woman was uncanny. So, he had to suffer the same fate as his mother." A man ran up, and said, "Akio! Why you little-!" He took a sword out, and Cell said, "Frieza, let me handle this." Frieza nodded, and the man swung at Cell. The sword broke, and Cell put a hand to his chest. The man exploded, and Cell smiled, "To easy." A towns person said, "He's to the north about a hundred miles from here, can't miss-Oh, my king!" He bowed, and Frieza said, "Well, I'm flattered, but-" He looked behind himself to find Ganondorf, clapping. He said, "That was a nice little performance. Now, Frieza, Cell, why are you here?" Frieza was shocked to hear that Ganondorf knew about them, "H-How do you know us?" Ganondorf smiled evilly, "I knew your father, Frieza, and I knew Gero. And I also know how you both were killed by Super Saiyans." Frieza gritted his teeth, and said, "Well, then you know how terrifying I can be. Now face your doom!" He took a fighting stance, and Ganondorf did the same, "Are you sure you wanna do that?"

Gohan walked toward a town to find food, when he saw the smoke, and some big power levels. He stepped backwards in fear as he recognized who they belonged to, "T-That's Frieza, and Cell, and Ganon! Why are they here?!" He went Super Saiyan 2, and said, "Well, it wouldn't hurt to wait and make sure that they aren't here for us."

Frieza jumped at Ganon, who didn't move. Frieza hit him, and he flew backwards. He flew into a house, which collapsed on him. Frieza opened his mouth to say, "You aren't as good as I made out to be." When a massive Dark Energy Blast came at him, and hit him. Frieza said, "Why you little!" He blew up the house, which Ganondorf walked away from, unscathed. Cell watched in surprise, and Ganondorf walked up to Frieza, who was frozen in fear. He put a hand on Frieza's head, and electrocuted him. Cell jumped above Ganon, and charged a Kamehameha, which Ganon just brushed off. Cell said, "Darn." Frieza broke free of the electricity, and was hit in the back by..............Air? He looked, and there was nothing. Ganondorf was just waving his hand. Cell was knocked around, and then knocked to the ground, felt something hit his gut, and was hit upwards. Frieza got the same combo, except when he would've been hit upwards, he was bounced up and down like a Basket Ball. He fell to the ground, and Cell on top of him. Cell fell off, and Frieza went full power. He put a hand behind his back, and a pink light lit up. Cell got up, and charged a Kamehameha. They blasted it, and it made contact. But then they saw that the end of it was coming at them! It made contact with them, and they fell backwards. Ganondorf smiled evilly, "Now, I'll let you go." Frieza disappeared, along with Cell. The town praised him. "Good Job"'s and, "You beat them easily!"'s were said, and Ganondorf smiled, "Do not worry, I will protect you! I will not let this Hyrulian Blood go to waste!" Everyone cheered, and Gohan was up in the sky, shaking, "W-Wha-? He beat Frieza and Cell like they were nothing! How is that possible!?" He flew away, and said, "We have a bigger battle then ever on our hands."

Chapter end notes: Okay, I might update again today, but I won't update again until next Monday, because I'll be on vacation. But I'll keep writing, and hopefully I'll have a few updates on Monday. Thanks!