TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra, Roxas, and Hikari all appeared in the forest near the campsite, and Hikari said, "So, when will we be getting to where I'm staying?" Ezra smiled, "Pretty soon." Hikari said, "And when will I meet your friends?" Ezra smiled, "Well, you know Roxas already. So you only have a few people to meet." Hikari smiled, "I see. Well, let's go!" Ezra nodded, and then noticed that she still had her fancy dress on, "Ummmmmmmmmmmm......................" Hikari gasped, and said, "Oh, I'm still wearing this.........................................Will you take me to the afterlife soon?" Ezra smiled, "Sure." Hikari smiled, and they walked through the forest. Ezra heard the sound of Gohan and Piccolo as they stepped closer to the camp. He then heard a voice, "Um, guys?" Gohan said, "What is it?" Ezra recognized this voice as Fabia's, "Are Ezra and Roxas back? Because............Well..................Didn't the Castle Crumble?" Ezra heard Jaden say, "What if he couldn't get out?" Ezra stepped out of the forest with Hikari and Roxas by his side. Everyone gasped, and Fabia said, "E-Ezra......................." Ezra Jaden-pointed at her, and smiled, "I don't break my promises: We made a pact that we would come back safe. Seems like you kept your end of the bargain." She lied her head on his chest, and said, "I was worried..............." She noticed that Ezra was scorched, and he said, "Yeah, I know, and I'm really sorry." Fabia smiled, "Don't be." They started to kiss, and Hikari cleared her throat loudly, much to everyone's amusement. Ezra and Fabia blushed, and pulled away. Hikari walked up to Fabia, and said, "So, you're Fabia? It's good to meet you." Fabia looked at Ezra, and said, "Didn't she-?" Ezra put a finger to his mouth, and shook his head slowly. Fabia smiled at Hikari, and said, "It's good to meet you to. You're Ezra's mom?" Hikari nodded, and said, "Not his true mom, though...................." Fabia smiled at her, "No, you're perfect. For him, at least." Hikari smiled, and whispered in Fabia's ear, "You're the perfect girl. For him, at least." Fabia blushed madly, and Ezra said, "Um, can we stop talking, and get to dinner?" His stomach rumbled as he said this, and Fabia laughed. Haiku said, "So, Ezra, we have about twenty day's until year two at Duel Academy. What do you plan to do?" Ezra heard this, and said, "Oh, is that so? Well, um, I have to battle Link and the team in fifteen days, so.........................Until then, I'm free." Haiku shook his head, "I mean when do you plan to leave?" He said this as if it didn't matter. Ezra had been pushing this out of his head, he didn't want to leave. He didn't want to leave Gohan, or Roxas, or especially Fabia. It had only been a few months. A tear stroked his teeth, and he said, "Oh, well................I was planning on leaving on the last day....................Say my goodbye's.............." Fabia noticed his sadness, and kissed him on the cheek, "Maybe this isn't the time to talk about that. Ezra, wanna help make dinner?" Ezra said, "Who'll I be working with?" Fabia smiled, "Me." Ezra brightened up. He nodded frantically, and said, "Hey mom! What do you want?" Hikari backed down, "Um, I don't have a preference." Ezra smiled, "No, I insist. Want me to make your favorite?" Hikari had no idea that Ezra knew her favorite dish, "Y-You know my favorite dish?" Ezra shook his head, "No." Hikari smiled, "Just make what you can." Ezra smiled, "Okay." He left to find firewood, and Fabia started to collect ingredients. Roxas said, "So, have any idea what to do?" Ezra reappeared, and said, "Anyone want to go home now?" Everyone but Roxas, Gohan, Fabia, and Hikari raised their hands, and Ezra said, "Goku! Can you take them back?" Goku appeared, and said, "Of course." Everyone grabbed onto him, and Ezra looked at Jaden, "See you." Jaden nodded, "Okay, later." Ezra smiled, and Suki said, "Ezra, will you be okay?" Ezra nodded, "I have my mommy with me, I'll be fine." Suki smiled, and Goku smiled, "See you." They all disappeared, and Ezra disappeared as well, to leave Gohan, Roxas, and Hikari to stand alone. After about half an hour, Fabia heard the sound of wood cracking, and she walked out, with the ingredients. Ezra smiled, "Hey.............." Fabia smiled back at him, and put the food in the pan, which was hung over the fireplace. Ezra smiled, "So, um, I was wondering........................." He rubbed the back of his head, and blushed, "Are you going to be able to come to Duel Academy with me this year?" Fabia shook her head sadly, "I'm really sorry, Ezra, but I can't........................................." Ezra smiled sadly, "Oh..................T-That's okay." Fabia looked at him, and said, "But I'll be able to come for Christmas, is that okay?" Ezra smiled, then frowned, "Wait, no..............That's not a very good thing.............................." Fabia heard this, and registered it wrong, "Why is that?! Is there someone else?" She was getting angry. Ezra looked at her, and panicked, "N-No, that's not what I-!" Fabia turned away, and said, "No, we're done." Ezra hugged her, and said, "Can I explain?" Fabia sighed, "Fine, but you have thirty seconds." Ezra frowned sadly, "Yeah, I would be angry to..............................You see, my grandparents are coming to Christman this year, and............................................................They hate me....................And I had to stop myself from committing suicide that year..............................." She could sense Chakra and Ki, and he wasn't lying one bit. She gasped, and said, "Ezra, why would this be bad?" Ezra said, "Because, we would have to hide our relationship..............................................." Fabia smiled at him, and said, "I see..........................................Well, I think we'll just have to make it work." Ezra smiled romantically, and said, "Okay." The kissed, and when they pulled away, they held each other. Ezra said, "I haven't spent anytime with you since the raid started." Fabia nodded, "Yeah......................." Ezra looked at the soup that they were making, which was starting to boil. He sighed, "We have to feed the hungry people here some time in our lives. Come on." He sat her down, and they smiled at each other, happy that the other was okay and safe.