TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra saw that Jaden was in chains, and on a small ledge, "Hey! Why are you all chained?" Then he noticed another light next to Jaden turn on, and reveal Suki. He smiled, as one other appeared: Krina. He said, "So, why are you all here?" Jaden said, "I don't know, one minute I'm kissing Suki, the next I fall asleep, and I wake up here." Suki blushed, and said, "We've been in here for three days, fed normally." Jaden nodded, and Krina said, "Except we've been uncomfortable. No Dueling, no nothing." Ezra shuddered at the thought. Then a voice said, "So, you fell for it." Ezra looked at Link, and smiled, "We fell for it?" Link nodded, "But with some problems. Roxas shouldn't have come." Roxas smiled as Sora walked up, and said, "Well, Ezra asked, so I came." Sora smiled, and noticed that Ezra didn't have a scabbard on his back, "Where's your-?" Ezra smiled, "You'll find out." He then looked at Jaden, and said, "So, are they the bait?" Link nodded, and then Jaden, Suki, and Krina were forced to their knee's. Link smiled, "If you lose, then they die." Ezra nodded, "I get it." He took a fighting stance, and Roxas made his Keyblades appear, and said, "Well, I want you to find out what we are capable of." Ezra nodded, and Link's hat started to stand up, and turned gold. Ezra smiled. He went Super Saiyan, and Sora and Roxas did................Nothing. Except Sora made his Keyblade appear. Ezra smiled, and Roxas said, "Get Ready!"

From the afterlife-wait, no, to be perfectly honest, the underworld, a purple and white man about Ezra's size had a vein pulsing he was so angry. "Why that Ganondorf guy...................! He has no right to be mocking me with his power! I am the ruler of the universe!" He shook with anger, and said, "Now Ganon will have to face the power of Frieza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His power Roze, and he said, "Now Ganondorf, you have met your match!" He exploded. He flew out of the underworld, and onto Snake Way. Goku noticed this, and said, "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" King Kai nodded in panic, "How did Frieza escape!?" Goku went Super Saiyan, and said, "I'll stop him!!!!!!!!" King Kai grabbed him, and said, "Maybe he's just angry. He's being outmatched in evilness." Goku turned back to normal, and said, "Are you sure?" King Kai nodded, "And maybe Ezra can beat him." Goku nodded, "I see." King Kai nodded, "Yes."

Link flew at Ezra, and Ezra dodged. He kept dodging, and Link said, "Come on, fight for real!" Ezra dodged another swing, and said, "Okay." He made his Keyblades appear, and Sora gasped, "Where did you get those?" Roxas smiled, "Ancestry." Sora nodded. Ezra said, "I can beat you this time." He clashed with Link, and they both skidded apart, and flew backwards. Meanwhile, Roxas and Sora clashed, with Sora kicking Roxas. He flew backwards, and accidentally kicked Ezra in the back, making him fly at Link. Ezra used the force to kick Link hard. Link flew back, and only JUST avoided another kick. Ezra said, "Nice dodge, but..............." He disappeared, in the same position. Link flew forwards, and stopped himself, as Ezra reappeared. They exchanged blows, and Ezra got Link in the face, and he flew backwards. Ezra charged a Kamehameha, and Link charged a Sword Slash, and they clashed. Sora and Roxas were in a BIG Sword Clash. The energy that was emanating from the two battles was so intense that Goku could feel it from the afterlife. The clashes exploded, and when the smoke cleared, everyone was wide eyed, and Link, Ezra, Roxas, and Sora all were burnt. Ezra coughed, and he said, "Welp, that's all she wrote. Is this the end?" Link nodded, and then a rumble sound made itself known. The ground shook, and they heard a growll. Link slapped his forehead, and said, "Darn, Lord Ganondorf is getting upset." Ezra said, "Yeah." The room was crumbling, and Jaden looked scared. Ezra teleported him with a Jutsu he created when he found out he could summon his Keyblades at will. He did the same to Suki and Krina, and said, "Link, we'll see you later." Link nodded, and said in a serious voice, "But this is one battle that is not over. Come to the middle of Hyrule Field in ten days. We'll settle this there. Just you, me, Roxas, Sora, Riku, and Gohan." Ezra nodded, "Ten days? Can we make that fifteen?" Link nodded, "Yup, now get out of here!" Ezra nodded, grabbed Roxas and Hikari, and used Instant Transmission. Link and Sora only just got out of the room in time for the walls to give way.

Frieza appeared in Hyrule, and said, "Ganondorf, you have met your match." Cell appeared, and they both had Halo's on their heads. Cell said, "So, we're going to find someone and kill them?" Frieza nodded, and said, "Yes, and we have to kill him, and destroy his body." Cell nodded, "I see, but didn't our bodies get destroyed?" Frieza smiled, "Goku wanted to restore our bodies, so he could have a sparring partner." Cell nodded, "I see. Well, then let's go!" Frieza nodded, "Let's!" They flew, unsuspecting that they were in WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over their heads.