TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra and Hikari walked through a deserted hallway. Ezra saw that someone was walking toward them. He stood still for a second, and smiled, "I see...Hey Roxas!" Roxas looked at him, and said, "Hey!!!" They ran up to each other, and Ezra said, "You do know where Link and Sora are, right?" Roxas nodded, "Yeah, they're training. In a room about a mile to our north." Ezra nodded, and Hikari said, "So, how do we know what to do?" Roxas said, "We-Wait, who are-Wait, I know you!" Next thing Hikari knew, she had a shallow cut across her arm, and she said, "What the-?" She moved to attack, but Ezra caught Roxas's arm, and said, "Hey, she's my mommy!" Roxas nodded, "Yeah, I know, but isn't she evil?" Ezra made his Keyblades appear, and they clashed, "Uh, no?" Roxas pulled back, and said, "I don't believe you!" He sliced at Ezra, who parried, and skidded backwards. He shot a Ki Blast through his Keyblade, and Roxas deflected. Roxas ran up to Ezra, who jumped. Roxas jumped up, and flew back after a hit from Ezra. Ezra said, "Stop! She was being controlled!" Roxas said, "No, you're being controlled by her!" Ezra said, "I'll knock some sense into you." He disappeared, and Roxas swung behind himself. Ezra kicked the Blade down, and hit Roxas in the belly so hard that Roxas bent over. Ezra blasted him, and he fell over. Roxas smiled, "I see. Hikari Hyuga. If you make one bad move, you are dead." Hikari smiled kindly, "I understand." Roxas's eye's widened, and he thought, That kindness, even after being shown a great deal of hate, exactly like Ezra.................. He smiled, and Ezra used the Darkness to heal his wounds. Hikari said, "Now, do you know what we'll be doing?" Roxas shrugged, "I was just thinking that we would raid them." Ezra nodded, and helped Roxas up. "Yeah, sounds like a plan. Mom, can you just sit back and watch the show?" Hikari nodded, "Yeah, of course." Ezra smiled, "Thanks! Now Roxas, grab onto my arm. Both of you." They did this, and Ezra stuck two finger's to his forehead, and smiled, "And there they are. Okay, Three.....................Two...................One!" They disappeared.

Ezra, Roxas, and Hikari all appeared behind a door. They heard a rumble, and Ezra said, "What was that?" Roxas shrugged, and Roxas said, "Dunno." Hikari pressed her ear to the door. She smiled, "That's them. Ezra." She turned to him, and he said, "Yeah, what is it?" Hikari said, "Hanabi has really taken a liking to Link..........................And he's really sweet to her. If it's not to much trouble, could you try and kill Ganondorf, so Link can be free?" Ezra smiled, and said, "That was my goal the first time I met Link. You don't think I don't know about their little relationship, now, do you?" Hikari gasped, and Roxas said, "And we also have to free Sora and the others." Ezra nodded, and Hikari said, "So, should we just go in?" Ezra nodded, and opened the door. It was pitch-black. Hikari said, "E-Ezra..........." Ezra looked around. "BOO!!!!!!!!!!" Ezra jumped out of his skin, and the lights turned on. Roxas laughed, and then he saw something, "What the-?" Ezra looked at Jaden, who said, "Ezra! Good to see you!"