TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
While Ezra was looking for his mom, Gohan and the rest all fought. Gohan touched the ground, and said, "So, do we just run at them and attack?" Piccolo nodded, and said, "Yes, now we have to attack now!" Gohan nodded, and went Super Saiyan, "Now, let's do this!" He said this so loudly that the guards heard, and looked at them. Gohan fell down, and Shun said, "Idiot." Fabia smiled, and walked up, "Let's not talk about who the idiot is, and get to the battle. And if we were, I would say that your the idiot, Shun." She ran up, and took out her Bakugan, Aranaut. "Alright, help me out here!" She threw him hard, and he hit three guards, and made them fly back. He bounced off of the guards, and Fabia caught him, and kicked another. Then she elbowed another guard, and using the force to bounce off, axe-kicked the last in her area to the ground. Gohan watched, and Piccolo was wide eyed, "What kind of training.............?" Gohan said, "Ezra must have taught her some techniques." Shun smiled, "That's Fabia." He flew down, and landed next to her. Gohan shrugged, "Training or no training, I don't think Ezra would like it if Shun made a move, so.......I'll go down." He stopped flying, and kicked a guard in the face. Fabia said, "These are a lot of guards, aren't they?" Gohan nodded, and kicked one at Fabia, "Yeah. Man, I hope that this is the size of what's in there." Fabia kicked the guard that was flying at her up, and said, "Hopefully." Piccolo hit the guard that was in the air down, and then charged a Light Grenade, "Get ready!" He shot the Grenade, and all the guards flew up. Kazuki used a Fire Jutsu to kill them all, and then Gohan said, "Hey, look!" Roxas smiled, "Nice, it's the door." Fabia said, "Hey, Shun? I realized that Krina isn't here." Shun said, "Well, let's just say that Haiku or any of us couldn't stop them from taking her." Fabia nodded, "I see." Kazuki smiled, "Now, we have to kill some people in there, I can hear wedding music." Gohan nodded, and said urgently, "And that could be my mom! We have to go!" They ran, and when they opened the door, they saw Chi-Chi walking down the isle with Ox-King by her side. Roxas smiled, and said, "Okay, I'll leave this to you, I have to go get some info that Ezra told me to get." Gohan nodded, and yelled out, "Hey, Ganon!!!!!!!!!!!" He jumped in front of Chi-Chi, and said, "You will not be taking my mom from my dad!" Ganondorf smiled, and stopped the guards who were moving to attack, "Let me see what he can do." Gohan went Super Saiyan 2, and said, "Now, I'll kill you!" He jumped at Ganondorf, who did nothing. At the last moment, Ganon stopped Gohan, and said, "Say goodbye." He made a Dark Energy blast, and Gohan was engulfed. Face first, I might add. Fabia said, "G-Gohan!" He flew backwards, and fell to the ground. Fabia started to move, but Piccolo caught her, "Stop! Ezra doesn't want you to die." Fabia watched in envy as Piccolo flew to rescue Gohan, and said, "Fine." Kazuki held off Ganondorf, and said, "Someone get Chi-Chi!" Fabia nodded, and flew at Chi-Chi. She picked Chi-Chi up, and smiled, "Don't worry, it won't be long before we can get you home." Chi-Chi nodded, and Ox-King said, "Well, what about me?" Fabia saw how big he was, and sweat dropped, "Um.....................Can you take big footsteps? No, never mind. We'll get a few to get you back. Is Suki, Krina, or any of the other's here?" Ganondorf smiled, "Oh, they went back to the village. Do not worry." Gohan said weakly, "He's not lying, and he's not keeping the entire truth from us. Are there any duelists?" Ganondorf shook his head, "None that are in a position to Duel." Gohan smiled, "Then Ezra and Roxas can find there own way back. Come on, we'll pick up the Dueling squad on our way back." Fabia nodded, and smiled, "Okay. Then maybe Ezra can come back." She closed her eye's, and said, "Okay. Now how do we get Ox-King back to camp?" Gohan saw that Ganondorf was getting ready to attack Chi-Chi, but then Ox-King and Chi-Chi disappeared. Gohan was confused, "What the heck?" Then they heard a voice, "Hehe, you aren't killing today. Gohan, Fabia, see you back at camp. All of you, thanks." Gohan stuck a thumb up at Ezra, and nodded, "Of course." They all disappeared, and were back at camp. Gohan sat down, and said, "It's up to Ezra now."