TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra started to light a fire, and Haiku said, "So, how's life?" Ezra smiled, "Eh, it's good." Kazuki smiled, "I see. Well, you seem to be the last in the family to not have a romantic life, since Hanabi had a fiancée." Ezra blushed slightly, and said, "Yeah..............." Hitomi walked up, and said, "Well, you still look as ugly as ever." Ezra rolled his eye's, and said, "Hi." Hitomi smiled, "Good to see you. Syrus was hoping to see Jaden." Ezra sighed, "I know. Sorry." Hitomi nodded, and said, "I see you've replaced us." Ezra sighed, and Haiku said, "Give him a break, Hitomi." Ezra nodded, and heard footsteps. Fabia sat down next to him, and said, "Hey." Ezra blushed, and Fabia said, "Should I not be here?" She started to stand up, but Ezra sat her back down, "N-No. I just like you........" He knew it was corny, but had nothing else to say. Fabia put an arm around him, and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, and he went entirely red in the face. Haiku, Kazuki, and Hitomi all laughed. Ezra said, "I'm sorry................" Fabia embraced him, and said, "No, you don't have to be. As for you three, you shouldn't laugh." Haiku smiled, "I see. Okay, sorry." Ezra pulled away, and said, "But love is not on my mind. I need to save some people." Fabia nodded, and said, "Yeah, I know you have to get your mom, but you have time for me, right?" Ezra stood up, and said, "Sorry. But no, I have to train." He walked away, and looked back, to see Fabia looking hurt. He ran over, and kissed her. Haiku said, "Oooooooooooooooooooo." Ezra pulled away, and blushed, "Well, I'll be training." Fabia nodded, and as Ezra walked away, she said, "He's sweet." Haiku smiled, "I see, well, I'll just leave you alone." Fabia smiled, and said, "You know, I think I have to train to." She walked away, not in the direction of Ezra.

Ezra did push ups, and smiled, "It's almost time." He stretched, and Gohan walked up, "Ezra, we should start moving." Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay, it's time to save our moms." Gohan nodded, and they clapped hands, and kept them together. Ezra smiled, "It's been good. Now, lets go own some minions!" He and Gohan ran to the site, and Ezra said, "Where's Fabia?" Gohan smiled, "She's back. Don't worry." Ezra nodded, and yelled, "People! We have a mission!" Everyone perked up, and Haiku said, "So, there's a plan now?" Ezra shook his head, and said, "Not much of one, but I have one." Fabia walked up behind him, and said, "Well, I bet it's a good plan." Ezra smiled, and everyone sat down in a circle. Ezra said, "Well, we are raiding the castle. Now, I need two teams: One of them is the attack. Now, you will go right in to the castle and break down their defenses. The next will be the duel team. Now, my father and some other's will probably be able to duel. Syrus, Hitomi, and Haiku, you three are that team." He looked at the rest, and said, "You guys will be attacking. Now, Fabia, I want to talk to you." He pulled her away when everyone started to talk. Ezra said, "Now, you are going with the attack team since you don't know how to duel." Fabia was confused, "I don't know what you mean............................." Ezra said, "I won't be there. I'll be searching for my mommy. And Shun will be on the team." Fabia was still confused, "Shun is my old boyfriend though.................................." Ezra said, "Haruko will not be there, she'll have to look after the twins. That means he'll have a chance to make a move on you." Fabia finally understood, "So your saying that I'll fall for his tricks?" Ezra nodded, "Sorry to feel this way............" Fabia kissed him, and said, "I'll be fine, will you be?" Ezra smiled, "After I get to my mommy, it's time for my rematch with Link. And I'll ask Roxas to come with me. So, you ready?" Fabia nodded, "Yeah. Let's go." Ezra nodded, and said, "No, you have to punch the air when you say that!" Fabia chuckled, and punched the air, "Let's go!" Ezra nodded, "That is how it's done right there." He addressed the crowd, "Alright! Let's GO! People who are on the duel team, you hold onto someone who can fly. Haiku?" Haiku nodded, and said, "Okay." Ezra looked at the team that attacks, "Now, you guys will follow Gohan. Roxas, meet me in the place where Link and Sora are. You ready?" Roxas nodded, "But where will they be?" Ezra shrugged, "I don't know, beat it out of one of the troops." Roxas smiled, "Okay. Well, we'll see you soon?" Ezra nodded, and said, "This might take a few days." Fabia said, "Are you sure you don't need company?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Fabia hugged him, and said, "I'm going to miss you." Ezra nodded, "Me too." He put his arms around her, and Fabia said, "I just want one thing." Ezra said, "What is it? Anything." Fabia said, "Come back, and alive. I want to see you again." Ezra smiled, "I will, as long as you do." Fabia nodded, "I will, I promise." They kissed for a while, and pulled away. Ezra said, "See you."

Ezra walked through tunnels in the ground, to get by the guards. He had Byakugan on, and said to himself, "I see, now I can come out." He sent his Ki to the above. He jumped out of the hole, and smiled, "Fail on their part." He sneaked away. He chuckled, and said, "Now, dad said that she was.........Wait, he didn't tell me." He walked away, and turned a corner. He smiled as he saw Hiashi walk in front of him, and disappeared. He reappeared behind Hiashi, and walked away. He saw a sign on a door, and it read, "Hiashi and Hikari." Ezra sighed, "Well, that was easy." He turned the door nob, and saw that it was locked. He smiled, and kicked it down, and saw that Hikari was sleeping. He smiled, "Peaceful........." He walked up to her, and shook her, "Mommy.............." She woke up with her eye's flickering, "E-Ezra?" Ezra smiled, "It's me." She hit him, and he flew backwards, she had a strong hit. She sat up, and Ezra saw that she was wearing a very fancy dress. Ezra was confused, "M-Mommy, why are you dressed like that?" Hikari said, "Well, today is the day that Lord Ganon is getting married." Ezra smiled, "It's not to you, is it?" Hikari said, "No, I love Hiashi. And not you at all." She smiled evilly, and Ezra said, "Mommy, I try.........................I try to be good." Hikari smiled evilly, "Well, then you have to try harder." Ezra said, "But I need help............................And I'm not getting any at all from dad....................I need your help..........................................." Hikari said, "Then why don't you ask Fabia?" Ezra said, "She wouldn't be able to help me, she's my girlfriend. Not my mommy....................................." Hikari turned away, and folded her arms, "Well, you are the worst son ever. So get away!" She yelled the last part, and Ezra ran up to her, and hugged her, "Please come home to me............" Hikari said, "I can't, and I wouldn't if I could. Now get out of my sight." Ezra continued to hug her, "But if you do, I can let you see Hinata and Hanabi." Hikari said, "I don't care. Now GET OUT!!!!!!!!" Ezra was sensitive to yelling. He let the tears fall, and said, "Please, come back, to me............................." Hikari threw him off of her, and said, "GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He looked at her in fear, "Mommy................I love you!" Hikari said, "Well, then I hate you." Ezra gasped, and let the tears fall, "Oh, well then........................" He turned around, and said, "I give up. You aren't my mommy." THAT broke the spell. Hikari regained her love for her son, and her original personality, as well as keeping her memory's. She said, "What did you say?" She turned toward Ezra, and Ezra said, "I said that I give up, and that you aren't my mommy. I-I-I h-hate you to." That was really hard for him to say. As he started to walk away, he tripped, and fell over, crying his broken heart out. Hikari ran over to him, and sat him up. Then she held him, and said, "Ezra, I'm so sorry for what I did........." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he pulled away, "N-No, I don't believe you one bit." He turned away, and said, "You think I'm terrible, and you wish that I wasn't your son." Hikari said, "No, Ezra, I love you........................................" Ezra said, "Pfft, that'll be the day. Now, I still have a rematch with Link and Sora, so, I'll be going." Just as he began to walk out, he was hugged. He frowned, "Hmph. Get away." Hikari said, "No, I love you, and I won't let you go off thinking that you aren't loved......................." She kissed him on the cheek again, and Ezra said, with a surprised face, "A-Are you.............Sure? You're living a better life with father..........................." Hikari nodded, "Yes, I'm perfectly sure. You need your mommy, right?" Ezra gave a slight nod, and next thing Hikari knew, Ezra embraced her, and was crying, "It's so hard......................................" Hikari was confused, but she hugged him back, "Sweetie, what's so hard?" Ezra said, "Well.....................Everything.................." Hikari gasped, and said, "What do you mean?" Of course, she had a measure of what everything meant. His few friends, his siblings, and of course, his girlfriend, as well as his mother, weren't part of that group. Ezra said, "It just seems like people are against me these days. Haiku, Kazuki, and Hitomi are making fun of Fabia and me, and father is just plain evil................My cards left me again, and thinking that you hated me just drew me closer to the darkness...........................And not the good kind." Hikari was confused, "Ezra, I never said that I hated you." Ezra said, "Then why did father say that?" Hikari shrugged, "Because your father is evil............" She kissed his cheek, and Ezra said, "Thanks.................." Hikari clenched her fist, and Ezra saw a crack in her wedding ring, "Uh, mommy?" She pulled away, and clenched her fist harder, making it crack more, "Why am I doing this? I'm not that strong, so if it wasn't cheap, and plastic, then I wouldn't be able to break it. Funny, because he made a pact that mine wouldn't ............" The ring broke in two just as she yelled, "BREAK!" The ring broke, and Ezra smiled with joy, "Yay!!!!!!!!! You don't like Dad!" He started chanting, "You don't like Daad!" Hikari laughed, and said, "Yeah, I don't." She picked up her plastic ring, and said, "Let's go show your father what I think of him." She stepped out the door, and Ezra saw that Hiashi had been standing there. Ezra hid behind Hikari who smiled, "Hi, honey." Hiashi smiled, "Hello." He kissed her, and Hikari said, "Oh yeah, and honey......." She held out the broken ring, "I hope this defines your heart. Because it's over." She threw the pieces on the ground, and Ezra whispered, "Go mommy!" Hiashi gritted his teeth at that comment, and said, "Why you little!" Hikari held her arms out, and said, "I won't let you hurt him any longer, and you had better find yourself a new wife." She and Ezra walked away, and left Hiashi heart broken. "Man, I didn't get to divorce her first!" Ezra and Hikari both laughed at this statement, and were happy to be reunited.