TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Fabia opened her eye's to find herself in a............dressing room? She looked at herself, and said, "W-Where am I?" A girl said, "What do you mean? It's your wedding!" Fabia looked over her shoulder to find a woman with short, pink hair that came down to her neck, and a pink dress. Fabia realized that she was wearing a wedding dress, and said, "What the heck?" Sakura smiled, "Are you so nervous that your starting to forget stuff? I was like that when I married Sora." Sakura closed her eye's, and Fabia said, "What do you mean? What happened?" Sakura smiled, "Don't you remember? Ezra proposed to you silly. About three months ago." Fabia blushed madly, "He did?" Sakura smiled, "Well, duh. You know, I'm beginning to wonder why Ezra even asked you to marry him, with the bad memory that you have." Fabia smiled, "You never know." Sakura shrugged, "Yeah, well Ezra can't be a better husband then Sora." Fabia chuckled, and said, "Well, good for you." Another Woman walked up, and said, "Well, Naruto is better then all of your husbands." Fabia looked at her, and saw that the woman had long, dark blue hair that was Darker then her's, and another dress exactly the same. Fabia said, "Maybe." She didn't know who the heck these people were. But she decided to go along with it. After all, this was her wedding day.

Ezra opened his eye's to find himself in a............dressing room? He smiled, and saw that his hair was patted down. He lifted his hand to rough it up a bit, but he heard a voice, "Don't even think about it." He saw Sasuke walk up, and sighed, "Hey. Sasuke, how are you?" Sasuke looked confused, "You know how I am, but how are you? It is your wedding day after all." Ezra blushed madly, "It is? Who am I marrying?" Sasuke was more confused, "What do you mean? Fabia, idiot!" Ezra was more confused then Sasuke. He said, "I am nervous beyond belief." Then a voice said, "Well, at least you are getting married, I don't have a girlfriend." Ezra smiled, "Hey Roxas." Roxas nodded, they were all somewhere in their twenty. Then Ezra saw that Naruto was putting something together, and said, "Hey, Naruto!" Naruto smiled, "Hey." Ezra saw a ring on Naruto's finger, and said, "Where did that come from?" Naruto looked confused, "Um, from my wedding?" Ezra was confused, "What do you mean?" Naruto face palmed, and said, "You haven't forgotten your Sister's marriage, right little bro.?" Ezra nodded, "I see." Ezra said, "So, is mom here?" Naruto shook his head, "No, she had to watch over her Grandkids. As in Minato and Hikaru." Ezra almost fainted, he caught himself just in time, "You mean, Hinata had-?" Naruto nodded, "Yeah, twins. Man, you forget to much." Ezra smiled, "Probably.............." An older Gohan wearing a tuxedo ran up, and said, "Sorry I'm late, Pan was not dressed at all." Ezra smiled, "Who is Pan?" Gohan said, "Uh, my daughter?" Ezra smiled, "I see. Well, is it time? I want to get this over with so the reception can start. Is Jaden here?" Sasuke smiled, "No, but he will be there for the reception. He said something about a Duel that he had to participate in or he would be fired. Why?" Ezra smiled, "I want to Duel him." Sasuke nodded, "Yeah, but it's almost time for the ceremony, let's finish." Ezra nodded, and Sasuke used his Chakra to pat the last of his hair down. Ezra said, "Do I have to do this? I might not be able to get it back up before I leave this." Sasuke chuckled, "I know, but just this once." Ezra sighed, "Fine."

Ezra woke up, and in the other tent, Fabia did as well. Ezra sighed, "Thank you that wasn't real. Man, I was freaked." He lied back down, and said, "Was that a vision of the future? I don't know." Then he heard footsteps, and said, "Who is it?" He stepped out in his Duel Monster PJ's. He smiled, "Who is it?" Then he heard a voice, "Ezra?" Ezra smiled, happy, "Haiku?" Haiku and Kazuki stepped forward, and Kazuki said, "Hehe, cool." Ezra nodded, "Definently." Piccolo stepped forward, and Ezra was spooked, because he wasn't used to Piccolo's form, but then he smiled, "I see. Well, is the team here?" Piccolo nodded, and Shun walked up, "Hey." Ezra looked at him coldly, he hadn't forgiven Shun for hurting Fabia yet. "Hi." He smiled as he saw his little cousin's, Kyo and Kai, walked up, "Hey guys! How have you been?" Kyo smiled, "As good as we can. Did you know that Haruko and Shun have been hugging and kissing?" Ezra gave a small laugh, and said, "Yeah, it is disgusting, isn't it?" Kai, slapped him in the face, and said, "Meanie, you don't like Haruko, do you?" Ezra rubbed his cheek, and said, "Oh, sorry." He looked at Shun, and he smiled. Ezra was now confused, and Haruko appeared behind him, "Hi." Ezra smiled, "Yo. How have you been?" Haruko smiled, "Eh, fine. Shun's been good to me." Ezra smiled, "I'll believe that." But I'm not sure I should. He saw Haruko walk over to Shun, and they kissed. Kyo and Kai made throw up movements at each other, and Ezra chuckled. They kept kissing, and Haiku whispered to Ezra, "They've been like this since they've started to date. They won't leave each other alone for two minutes of the day." Ezra nodded, "Sounds like Naruto and Hinata at the start of their relationship." Haiku shrugged, "I wasn't there." Kazuki said, "But one thing's for sure, Syrus and Hitomi are beating them 7000 to nothing." Ezra chuckled, "Is it that bad?" Haiku nodded, "Yeah, they are never seen apart. Except at night." Ezra nodded, "Yeah. I see. You never ran into Jaden and Suki, did you?" Haiku shook his head, "No, sorry." Ezra smiled, "At least you are here." Haiku nodded, "Yup. Now, what to do?" Ezra smiled, "First, let me tell you about a dream I had."