TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and saw that Roxas and Fabia were training together. He said, "Time to jump in." He made his Keyblades appear, and jumped down as if to attack. He yelled, "Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" Fabia looked up, and Ezra pushed her backwards with the Keyblades. Roxas smiled, "I see." Ezra touched the ground, and he and Roxas clashed Keyblades. Fabia sliced with her sword, and Ezra clashed that with his other. He smiled, created an explosion, and Fabia fell backwards. Ezra caught her, and said, "You okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Fabia smiled, "I'm okay, no need to worry." They kissed lightly, and Roxas said, "Well, seems like you two have a nice day planned. I'll just be going." Ezra smiled, and said, "Thanks." Then he heard a voice, "Ezra." Fabia got on her feet, and stepped in front of Ezra, who hugged her from behind, "Haven't you tortured this sweet boy enough?" Hiashi smiled evilly, "Sorry, I just forgot something." Ezra said, "Like what, you already fractured my ribs!" Hiashi looked at him coldly, and Ezra went back behind Fabia, who said, "What do we need to know?" Hiashi said, "If you want to find your mother, she's in the castle. I know you want to find her." Ezra stepped out in front of Fabia, and said, "I have to know, what's been going on there? Besides the whole queen business." Hiashi smiled evilly, "Well, if you must know, your mother is fine, living peacefully." Ezra sighed, and said, "Okay, that's good." Hiashi said, "But you don't want that, do you? You want her to be on your side, right?" Ezra nodded, "It's true. I hope she does come back." Hiashi smiled, "And one more thing, you must duel me." Ezra smiled, and made his Duel Disk appear, "Okay, then Get your Game on!" Hiashi said, "Wait, you only have 37 cards in your deck. You must find 3 more." Ezra frowned, "How do you-?" Hiashi said, "I have my ways. Now go get more." Ezra smiled, "Actually, no need. Your wrong, I got some after I left the afterlife that one time." He turned on his Duel Disk, and Hiashi frowned, "I see. Well, then as you say, get your game on!" Ezra nodded as Hiashi turned his Duel Disk on. Hiashi drew, and said, "I'll go first! And I think I'll play a face down." He smiled, and said, "Now I think I'll end my turn." Ezra drew, and said, "You call that a turn? Now I summon, Cloud Knight! In attack mode!!" He smiled, "Now I'll play face down, and end my move. Now, please summon a monster!" Hiashi gritted his teeth, and said, "Don't talk to your father that way! Now I summon, Wind Spellcaster!" Ezra chuckled, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm the only one who had that card, and he left!" Hiashi smiled evilly, and Wind Spellcaster came onto the field, "It's good to see you again, Ezra. Has Fabia dumped you yet?" Ezra gritted his teeth, "No, she hasn't! And don't say that! We made a pact." He looked at her kindly, and said, "That we wouldn't break up. And as for you!" He pointed at Hiashi, and said, "Where do you get off stealing cards!?" Hiashi shrugged, "As I recall, they weren't your monster's when I found them. And anyways, they told me that if I got you to break up with Fabia, then they would get out of my hair." Ezra gasped, and said, "Fabia................." Next thing Hiashi and Spell knew, Ezra was holding Fabia close, since she was crying. He looked at Hiashi, and said, "I won't ever do that! She means more to me then anyone, even my cards! So, unless you have nothing other then what you will play, then LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fabia looked up at him, with a face that was red from crying, "D-Do you mean that?" Ezra nodded, and smiled at her, "No need to worry." He smiled, and Spell said, "Idiot. I'll make you see the error in your ways." Ezra smiled, "Good for you. Now, I wanna know what you plan to do. Spell only has 1200 attack points to my 1700. Haha, you have a lo-" Hiashi interrupted him, "Actually, I know how to use your cards. Now, I play the Spell, Strong Winds! Now my WIND monster gains 5000 attack points!" Ezra stepped backwards in fear, "How long does it have those attack points?" Hiashi smiled evilly, "The Duel." Ezra gasped, and said, "T-That's to powerful! Cheater!" Hiashi said, "Am I? It's a card. Now I attack!" Ezra said, "And I play the trap, Negate Attack! Now the battle phase is over!" Hiashi gritted his teeth, and said, "Well you let yourself survive this round. Now draw." Ezra sat there and did nothing. Hiashi said, "What are you doing?" Ezra smiled, and just did nothing. Hiashi was getting angry, "Are you mocking me, boy?" Ezra frowned, and Fabia said, "Uh, Ezra, he's getting angry." Ezra nodded, and Hiashi said, "You better draw RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Ezra moved his hand as if to draw, and drew. Then he smiled, "I win." Hiashi was confused, "What does that mean?" Ezra said, "I play the spell, Backfire! Now, if you have used a Spell or Trap to up your power by over 2000, then my card gains attack points equal to two times that amount!" 11700 attack points, now that's a lot. Ezra smiled, "Now I play, Heavy Storm!" Hiashi gasped, and his Trap was destroyed. Ezra said, "Now GO!!!!!" He won, and Hiashi fell on the ground. Ezra walked up to him, and said, "I think you owe me an explanation. Now, is Mommy definatly okay?" Hiashi nodded, "Y-Yes. Now, get out of my sight." Ezra smiled, "No."

Hiashi gasped, and said, "What did you say?" He tried to get up, but he was weak, he had spent his energy on that Duel. Ezra said, "I said no. I'm done taking order's from you. Now, you should tell me about your 'Lord' before I kick you away from here." Hiashi chuckled, "Well, you know Link's power level, right? Ganondorf exceeds that by 7 times the amount." Ezra stepped backwards it fear, and said, "O-Okay........................Father, I've heard enough, now it's time for you to.............." He ran forward, and just before he kicked Hiashi, he said, "LEAVE!" Hiashi flew about 80 feet in the air, and flew away. Ezra sat on the ground, and said, "Okay, more to worry about, just great." Fabia sat down on the ground next to him, and said, "What's to worry about?" Ezra looked at her, "Well, I worry about my family back in Duel World, mommy, how the heck we can beat Ganon, and most of all.........." He hesitated as he blushed, "Y-You." Fabia looked at him in surprise, "You worry about me?" Ezra nodded, still blushing, "You know what happened before we started dating, they kidnapped you, and you were chosen." Fabia nodded, "And I'll admit I was scared you might not come. But you did." She kissed him on the cheek, and Ezra said, "Yeah...................." He blushed slightly, and Fabia said, "What is it?" Ezra smiled, "Wait till I tell the other's that I have a girlfriend." Fabia smiled, "From what I heard, they'll be relieved." Ezra nodded, "Yeah, I hope. They are somewhat protective of me." Fabia said, "Are you saying that they won't like me?" Ezra shook his head frantically, hoping that he hadn't said something that would get their relationship in trouble, "N-No! That's not what I meant............." He was about to say something else, but was stopped by a kiss. Fabia pulled away, and said, "That's okay, they might not like me................. but even so, I love you to much to let you go." Ezra smiled, "That's how I feel about you." Fabia blushed slightly, and said, "T-Thanks." Then they heard a voice, "Hey guy's, if we want to save some people, we should head out. It's about a day before the wedding." Ezra and Fabia had been about to kiss, but Ezra blushed madly, and turned away, "Yeah." Fabia was exasperated, "Yeah. Whatever." Gohan sighed, "Well, it's not my fault you are so in love with each other that you have no time for your friends." Ezra blushed even more, and said, "Sorry............................................" Fabia ran her finger's across his cheek, "No need to be sorry..." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek, and he smiled, "Well, thanks, but we should be going." Fabia nodded, "Yeah, and maybe then-" She glared at Gohan, "We can have some alone time." Gohan stepped away, and said, "Okay, Okay, sorry, just wanted to let you know that we were going to leave in about fifteen minutes." He walked away, and muttered, "Pushy." Fabia sighed, and kissed Ezra, "Well, I'll go make sure that we have enough nights to be able to come back. What are you going to do?" Ezra smiled, and said, "Well, I need to go train by myself. I'll see you in a sec." Fabia nodded, and after a small kiss, Ezra walked away. He smiled, and looked back, "The fight has only just begun."