TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra walked through town, with Fabia by his side. He smiled, "So, any reason your wasting your time with me?" Fabia looked at him, confused, "What do you mean?" Ezra frowned, "You know what I mean. Don't you have anything better to do? Rather than be with me, I mean." Fabia was still confused, "Ummm, no, not really. What are you saying?" Ezra said, "Well, I am supposed to be the worst kid ever. As well as stupid, mean, a monster, ummmmmm...........Let me think, recall what people have said to me..................Someone said that I was fat, lazy, and a murderer. That pretty much cover's it..........." He counted it off on his fingers, and said, "Yeah, that's pretty much it. So, one more time, is there a reason that you want to be with me?" He looked at her eye's, which were wide with shock. She couldn't believe it. This kind boy had been called those things? She was about to comfort him, when he said, "I see. Your fine, I didn't expect you to want to be with me for that long anyways. Y-You can find another guy, Roxas is cool................." He realized that he was choking up, and thought, Get a grip Ezra! You've been in pain before, this is nothing! At least not in front of Fabia. He turned around, and Fabia said, "Wait, Ezra-" A tear welled up in his eye, "You should look into some other possibility's. You don't want me ruining your life." He walked away, and Fabia was left to say, "He looks like he believes all of that. I thought that he was praised, and that's how he turned out to be the way he is. All he told me is that he was abused by his father, and that's it. He never told me that the people all around him told him about that. How am I supposed to get him to know that he is a good kid?" She sat on the bench that they had stopped at, and said, "Oh boy."

Ezra walked through the abandoned part of town, crying, "Man, I'm extremely weak, how can I be crying? Well, that proves it, I'm weak. Another thing to add to the list of stuff that I've said about myself. Bringing that to what, twenty-three? Yeah that's right." He let the tears fall, and then saw a figure. He stopped crying at the thought that it was his mother, who had come back for him. "M-Mommy?" The figure turned towards him, and said, "Ah, just the boy I was looking to torture." Ezra heard this, and said, "W-Who are you?" Hiashi stepped out of the Darkness, and said, "It's me." Ezra made his Keyblades appear, and said, "Yeah, you. What do you want? And don't even think about going to Fabia and being mean to her." Hiashi smiled evilly, "No, I'm here to tell you something. Your mother said that she hates you." He lied with ease. Hikari couldn't be that manipulated, she can't say that she hates people. At least not now. Ezra was crying more now, and Hiashi said, "Oh Ezra, I'm sorry." He walked up next to his son, and said, "Sorry that I couldn't tell you that sooner!" He kneed Ezra in the stomach, and Ezra spat, "D-Daddy......................I-I love you, and-and I saved you from meanies. Why can't I get some love back?" Hiashi double punched Ezra to the ground, and said, "Because your spirit found the wrong body. Now I'm leaving, but I want you to think about what I said." Ezra had an eye closed, and he said, "N-No............" Hiashi stepped on his arm, and Ezra started to feel pain. Hiashi said, "What was that?" Ezra said, "I-I mean yeah, of course I will, loving father." He said this with a fake happy voice, and Hiashi looked satisfied, "And don't bother going to Fabia. She wouldn't understand, and I forbid you." Ezra nodded, and said, "Of course, father." Hiashi was totally satisfied, and said, "I'm going, and if you don't do what I told you, you'll be in big trouble." Ezra nodded with a scared look on his face, which was genuine, "Y-Yes." Hiashi disappeared, and Ezra scooted onto the wall, and curled up in a ball, "I've got nothing better to do. I guess I don't have a good life. Whatev's." He let the tears fall, and said, "Mommy........................................Even though you betrayed me, I-I still love you. I want to snuggle you one more time...................." He smiled more then sadly, and said, "Mommy...............................I-I'll get you back, just like Sasuke. Your being controlled................And I'll get you back, no matter the cost."

Fabia listened for a sign of Ezra. She walked down the deserted part of town, and said, "Ezra! Where are you?! Dinner's ready!" She heard a voice, "N-No, I'm not ready. Not worthy to live." Fabia heard this, and said, "That was Ezra's voice...........He didn't encounter Hiashi..........." She continued to walk to the sound of crying, and said, "He can't have encountered him alone. Hiashi is to cruel to him." She broke into a run, and the sound got louder. It was at it's loudest when she stopped. She looked around, and said, "Ezra?" She heard, "Down here." She looked at Ezra, and said, "Why are you here? You didn't come back last time I saw you..............." Ezra smiled sadly, "No point, I thought that we weren't dating any more after that little scene." Fabia smiled kindly, "Ezra, why would you think that?" She gave him a little peck on the cheek, and Ezra said, "Well, since other's think I'm bad, I thought that you might to. So, I didn't want to torture you with dating me." Fabia frowned, "Why would it be torture?" Ezra said, "Well....................I don't know..........It's just sort of hard to think that someone can date you when your life has been almost nothing but pain and misery. I'm glad you came along......................" Fabia kissed him, and said, "Well, then it's settled." Ezra was confused, "What's settled?" Fabia smiled, "That I will never break up with you. And I love you." She kissed him again, and Ezra pulled away, "A-Are you sure?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Of course. Ezra, I love you more then anyone in the world." Ezra took his hand in hers, and smiled, "I love you to." Fabia touched her forehead to his, and said, "I love you to." Ezra gave her a small kiss, and said, "Do we have plan's for tomorrow?" Fabia shook her head, and said, "No. I guess we have to spend the day together, huh?" Ezra let out a deep, fake sigh of annoyance, and said, "I guess." Fabia laughed, and Ezra laughed to. Fabia said, "So, let's go get back to Roxas and Gohan. As I said, dinner's ready." Ezra nodded, "Yeah." He picked her up in his arms, and hovered up to the sky, and said, "I'm gonna go fast, hold on." Fabia put her arms around his neck, and said, "Okay." Ezra went Super Saiyan, and sped away. He was laughing. Fabia was laughing to. Happy that they were together.