TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra, Roxas, Gohan, and Fabia all walked through the forest. Ezra got stung by a Bee, and said, "OW!!! Hey, Roxas, why are we going this way again?" Roxas chuckled, "Because it's the fastest way to the next town, and it's also hidden. The perfect way to travel." Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay, let me stick that in my brain." He concentrated, and said, "Okay." They kept on walking, and Ezra said, "Roxas, if you see any Heartless, then you have to kill them, because I already did kill some heartless." Roxas nodded, "Yeah." Gohan said, "Hey, what's that?" Ezra said, "That's a Duel Monster's card. Wonder why it's all the way out here?" He picked it up, and said, "Hey, that's-" Suddenly the card lit up, and a voice came over, "Ezra Uchiha.............You'll be a fine host." When everyone could see again, Ezra was slumped on the ground. The card was blank, and Gohan said, "What was that?" Roxas quoted, "You'll make a fine host..............What did that mean?" They saw Ezra cringe, and get up, "Ngh........................" He tripped, and his hair turned white for a second. Gohan said, "What was that just now, his hair turned white........." Ezra had one eye closed, and he said, "Seems like someone new is on board." He smiled, "I'll call you Light. Come on guy's, let's go." Roxas nodded, and Gohan said, "But who is Light?" Roxas shrugged, "I have a feeling that we'll find out soon." Fabia nodded, "Let's hope he'll be okay." Ezra stuck a thumb up at them, and said, "I'll be fine." Gohan said, "I wonder if that's true."

Hiashi and Hikari walked through the forest, with Sora and Riku as guards. Sora said, "So, tell me again why I had to cancel with Donald and Goofy to guard you?" Hiashi said, "Because I'm the leader of the army, and bandits might attack us." Sora nodded, "Yeah, okay." Riku said, "What were you going to do?" Sora said, "We were going to go and make sure that the Heartless aren't going out of control. But this is fine." Riku nodded, "Yes." They walked a through the forest, and then Hiashi said, "Sora, Riku......" They both nodded, "Yeah..........." Hiashi picked Hikari up, and they all jumped away from an explosion. Hikari said, "What's going on?" Hiashi said, "Bandits." Sora nodded, and three people came out of the forest. One was someone with navy blue hair, and a red jacket [not Slifer.] Another was a girl at about 15, and with a whip that had a golden blade at the end. The next was a boy with green hair, and a blue jacket, again, not Obelisk. The girl said, "Give us your money. Any amount 10 or above rupee's will do." Sora slashed at the girl, and she whipped him, and he fell to the ground. Riku tried as well, but the same fate befell him. Hiashi backed up to a tree, "I-I don't have any money, not with me........" Hikari searched in her pocket, "I-I wish I could help, but I don't have any either." The girl smiled, "Then we have to wait, because my family needs the money." The blue haired boy smiled, "Same here."

Half an hour later, the girl said, "Your time is up. It's time." Hiashi smiled nervously, "Time for what?" She said, "I'll whip the money out." She raised the whip, and then just as she flung it, they heard a voice, "No!" A figure appeared, and reflected the whip with his arm. The girl said, "Butt out." Ezra smiled, "Thanks, nice to meet you. Sukai, the robin hood of the world. And you must be Toshiro, her teammate. I don't know who you are." The green haired boy said, "I'm Akira. And I suggest that you follow Sukai's orders." Ezra smiled, "You aren't laying a finger on my mommy and daddy." Sukai said, "Not happening." He created an explosion, and Sukai flew backwards. Everyone but Hiashi, Hikari, Sora, and Riku all flew backwards. Ezra smiled, "Hey." Hiashi took a Kunai out, and almost stabbed Ezra, but his hand was redirected by Gohan. Hikari smiled evilly, and stabbed at Ezra. A tear fell from his chin, and he disappeared. He reappeared behind her, and hugged her, "You didn't mean that, did you? Because I want you to come back with me.........." He kissed her on the cheek, and she threw him off of her, and said, "I did mean that." The Kunai she threw as she said that made contact with Ezra, and he fell over. Roxas appeared, and said, "How can you be so cruel!? He just saved your lives!" Hiashi said, "I hate that boy." Roxas's eye's widened, and he said, "Why?" Hiashi said, "Because he is the cause of my daughter's weakness. He is to kind, and loving, and gentle, he turned them all into softy's. He has to be punished. And this is the only way." Roxas said, "That is such a stupid excuse. He is maybe one of the best people ever. I can't believe you." Roxas raised his Keyblades, and Ezra said, "N-No..............If you want to kill them, you'll have to get by me..............." He stood up, the wound was healed with Dark's magic. Roxas said, "But after what they did................." Ezra smiled, "I still love them, especially my mommy..................I-I'm their son, and I have to protect them, even if.......................They don't care about me." Fabia said, "Are you sure?" Ezra nodded, "I-I have you to help me through.....................Anyway's, I've been through a lot more then just this..........................I can handle it." His hair turned white, "Well, I need to form my own body, so I don't care!" He attacked Hiashi, who flew backwards. Then his hair turned Black, and he said, "Whoa! Hey, Ezra is in control! Stand down!" His hair turned white again, and Light said, "I don't take order's from you, Dark!" Dark and Light both came out of Ezra's body, and Ezra said, "Okay, just stop fighting!" Dark said, "You heard the boy, just listen." Light frowned, "Well, fine." They went back inside Ezra's body, and he said, "Okay, let's go." He smiled, "You might want to get these two back to the castle." He pointed at Sora and Riku, "I want a long fight next time." He walked away, and Gohan, Fabia, and Roxas all followed behind. Hiashi smiled evilly, "You fool. Saving me was the biggest mistake you'll ever make."