TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and said, "Yes! I didn't fall off!" He stood up, and said, "I can't believe that Fabia and I actually kissed last night..........." He heard a voice, "Hey Ezra! We need to train!" Ezra looked down, and saw Roxas, "Okay!" He jumped down, and said, "So, what's the training?" Roxas smiled, "We will be training those Keyblades, and you to wield them." Ezra smiled, and said, "Cool." He made his Keyblades appear, and said, "So, I have the Kingdom Key's right now?" Roxas nodded, and then something strange happened. The Keyblades lit up, and the next thing they knew, the Keyblades had changed shape. Ezra looked at them, and saw that one was Sky Blue and in the Shape of Oathkeeper, Roxas's light Keyblade, and the other was Black and in the Shape of Roxas's Dark Keyblade, Oblivion. Ezra smiled, "Light and Dark, perfect for someone like me." Roxas smiled, "Yeah." Ezra looked at the Blue Keyblade, and said, "How about............SkyBlade?" Roxas nodded, "And your other is Oblivion, the one I have." He made his Keyblades appear, and Ezra smiled, "So, we fight?" Roxas nodded, "Yes." Ezra smiled, "Then let's go." Ezra woke up, and said, "Yes! I didn't fall off!" He stood up, and said, "I can't believe that Fabia and I actually kissed last night..........." He heard a voice, "Hey Ezra! We need to train!" Ezra looked down, and saw Roxas, "Okay!" He jumped down, and said, "So, what's the training?" Roxas smiled, "We will be training those Keyblades, and you to wield them." Ezra smiled, and said, "Cool." He made his Keyblades appear, and said, "So, I have the Kingdom Key's right now?" Roxas nodded, and then something strange happened. The Keyblades lit up, and the next thing they knew, the Keyblades had changed shape. Ezra looked at them, and saw that one was Sky Blue and in the Shape of Oathkeeper, Roxas's light Keyblade, and the other was Black and in the Shape of Roxas's Dark Keyblade, Oblivion. Ezra smiled, "Light and Dark, perfect for someone like me." Roxas smiled, "Yeah." Ezra looked at the Blue Keyblade, and said, "How about............SkyBlade?" Roxas nodded, "And your other is Oblivion, the one I have." He made his Keyblades appear, and Ezra smiled, "So, we fight?" Roxas nodded, "Yes." Ezra smiled, "Then let's go."

Fabia got out of her room, and walked outside. She heard a clash, and saw that Ezra and Roxas were fighting. She smiled, "They're training, that's good." Ezra smiled, "Let's see if this works." He jumped up, and spun side way's, they Keyblades spinning like a razor. Roxas gasped, "What the heck? Uh oh!" He held his Keyblades in a cross, and Ezra's baragged them. Roxas was being pushed back, and he said, "Good job." Ezra stopped, and started wobbling, "Dizzy........." Stars were spinning above his forehead, and he shook his head, "Okay." He jumped at Roxas, and they clashed. Roxas's Blades were crossed, and Ezra's were stuck in the middle. Roxas flung his Keyblades apart, and pushed Ezra's to the ground, and kicked him. Ezra stumbled backwards, and said, "If that's how you want it." He ran a Chidori through the Blade, and said, "Say goodbye!" He jumped, and Roxas made to block, but Ezra smiled, landed, and hit Roxas in the belly with the handle. Roxas smiled, "Good job." Ezra nodded, and their Keyblades disappeared. Ezra looked over at Fabia, who was clapping. He ran over, and gave her a hug, "Hi.............." Fabia smiled at him, "Hi...It's good to see you back in the battle." Ezra blushed slightly, "Yeah, it's good............But you look cute in those PJ's." Fabia blushed, "You think so?" They were all bright colors, Sky Blue [Ezra's favorite color], Pink, Yellow, and Neon Green. Fabia smiled, "You don't really wear PJ's, do you?" Ezra smiled, "Well, I would, but I don't have any to put on!" Fabia smiled, "I see. Well, I love you." Ezra nodded, "Same here. See you tonight for dinner?" Fabia nodded, and Roxas smiled as she walked away, "I see that you two are together." Ezra blushed madly, "Yeah, you could say that." Roxas smiled, "But why did you say just for dinner? Why not spend all day with her?" Ezra smiled, "Because I have other friends, like you." Roxas smiled, "I see." Ezra smiled as Jaden walked outside. He said, "Hey, whats up?" Ezra smiled, "Nothing much. Hey, I need to ask you a favor." Jaden smiled, "What is it?" Ezra said, "Would you mind staying here for me, Suki can as well." Jaden said, "Why?" Ezra smiled, "For one thing, I don't want Suki watching everytime Fabia and I got out on a date, for another thing the team is getting to big. We need to travel with not as many people." Jaden nodded, "I see, and you also want to be with your new friends and girlfriend." Ezra nodded, "Yup. But don't worry, you aren't replaced." Jaden smiled, "As long as your sure about that." They shook hands. Roxas said, "Okay, we should start moving. Once Gohan gets up............." Ezra nodded, and then said, "Oh yeah, I need to show Fabia someone. Fabia!?" Fabia rushed out, and said, "What is it?" Ezra smiled, "There's someone I want you to meet. Actually, everyone grab onto me!" Gohan, Jaden, Roxas, and Fabia all touched Ezra's shoulder, and he put two finger's up to his forehead, and telepoted to the afterlife. Goku had taught him how to do this a while ago.

They appeared on King Kai's planet, and Ezra said, "Gohan, you might want to look over that way." Gohan looked, and gasped, "D-Daddy?" Goku looked over, and said, "Gohan!" Gohan ran up, and gave Goku a hug, "It's good to see you." Goku nodded, "And same to you. Ezra, did you?" Ezra nodded, "Yes." Goku smiled, "Thanks." Ezra nodded, "Anytime." Fabia kissed him on the back of his head, and said, "You happen to be the sweetest boy ever, this proves it." Ezra blushed madly, and said, "Y-You think so?" Fabia nodded, "I know so." Ezra smiled, "Thank you." He whispered to her, "You are the most beautiful, nice, kind, and compassionate girl ever." Fabia blushed madly, "I-I am?" Ezra nodded, "And strong to." Fabia smiled, "I love you." Ezra nodded, "I love you to." They kissed lightly, and Ezra then heard a gagging noise. He pulled away, and looked at his friends, "Who did that?" They all shrugged, and then Tornado and Spell came out of Ezra's deck. Dark came out of Ezra's body, and sweat dropped, "Eh, not this." Ezra nodded, "I'll say. I bet it's over Fabia and me." Dark nodded, and Jaden said, "Like the idiot's Spell, Apprentice, and Cloud are." Ezra nodded, and Fabia said, "What's this about?" Ezra smiled, "You'll find out." Tornado said, "What does it matter?!" Spell said, "She is playing his heart, and he doesn't know it! Don't you think that he isn't watching out for himself?" Ezra said, "Since when was I any good at watching out for myself?! And don't say that about Fabia!" Tornado nodded, "And anyway's, what makes you think that she's playing his heart?" Spell smiled, "I see how she looks, all the time, she's plotting something." Fabia giggled, and Ezra said, "Are you really plotting something?" Roxas, Gohan, and Jaden were laughing as well, and Ezra was confused, "Fabia, you won't hurt me..................." Fabia hugged him, "I won't hurt you, don't worry..........................." Ezra smiled, "I hope so. But back to the argument! I might not see her when we aren't together, but her eye's are never evil, they're filled with love, and care. Those beautiful eye's, I might add." Fabia blushed slightly, and said, "You think so?" Ezra nodded, "Of course. Spell, why do you literally hate all of my girlfriends?" Spell said, "I'm just looking out for you. And anyways, she's and Alien, and she's been playing your heart from the start!" He pointed at Fabiam who had a tear welling up in her eye's. Ezra looked at her, and said, "Is that.......True?" Fabia shook her head, "Well, the part about me being an alien is true....................But.............I-I'm not playing you............I swear............But..........This must be hard, so I guess this is it.............." She ran away, and jumped off the planet, into the forest where Ezra alway's came when he went to Goku and King Kai's planet. Goku said, "And that matter's how?" Gohan shrugged, "I don't know." Tornado said, "I'll tell you how it matter's to him. People who have monster's inside them, or are a different species, are all the same thing: Savages. You thought the same thing about Yuki." Then another two Duel Spirit's appeared, and Apprentice said, "He's right. She is a savage. Are you willing to go as low as being with one?" Ezra had followed after Fabia, and Dark was left behind, "I'll tell you what's low. You. You don't have an open mind, and that's only because you want a Girl/Boyfriend, isn't that right?" Tornado looked at him, and said, "I don't understand." Wind Master appeared, and said, "I do. Your saying that since Fabia has no deck, Spell and the other's can't start new relationships. It makes sense, but I still think that you have no right to do this to Ezra and the love of his life!" Spell smiled, "Are you sure? Because I think as his cards, we have as much control over him as his father." Tornado said, "Why you little. I'll show you!" Spell smiled, "So, it's a fight you want? Then it's a fight you'll get!"

Ezra looked around for Fabia, and said, "Fabia! I want to talk to you!" He listened for crying, and felt slight Chakra over to his left. He ran up, and sat down next to her, and smiled, "You didn't think you could get away from me, did you?" Fabia smiled, "I didn't think you wanted to come..................." Ezra smiled, "Why not? You are my true love, aren't you?" Fabia blushed slightly, "Not anymore............" Ezra was confused, "I don't understand, do you want to break up?" Fabia shook her head, "No, I don't, but I thought that you wouldn't want to be with me.............." Ezra smiled, "Fabia, I don't care if your an alien, you know why? Because I'm a third alien." Fabia gasped, and said, "Y-You are?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, you know how Gohan's half Saiyan? Well, the clans I come from descended from Saiyans." Fabia smiled sadly, "I see.....................So, we're still in love?" Ezra nodded, "Only if you want to be." Fabia nodded, and said, "You are in love with me, right?" Ezra nodded, "Why not? You are the most amazing girl ever." They kissed, and when Ezra pulled away, he said, "I hope we can be together forever....................." Fabia nodded, "Me to."

Spell fell to the ground, and said, "Ow." Dark smiled, "We win. Man you guy's stink." Ezra and Fabia appeared, and Ezra said, "What has been going on?" Dark smiled, "Just teaching your cards a lesson." Ezra nodded, and Spell said, "Ezra, seriously, I don't believe you. I can't believe your as stupid as this." Ezra started to cry, and Fabia said, "How can you be so cruel?!" Spell said, "Well, it's true, isn't it? Also happening to be the worst friend ever." Ezra was crying his heart out, and Spell, Cloud, and Apprentice did the same thing as last time: Became free agents. Fabia watched the cards as they flew away, and comforted Ezra, as Tornado said, "Man those cards are idiotic. I wanna slap them, and tear their cards. Then slap them again, and tear their cards, again." Dark laughed, and said, "I don't know if Ezra would like that." Ezra had stopped crying, and he said, "No, actually, I wouldn't mind." Dark fell over, and said, "Oh well, this boy is weird." Ezra chuckled, and said, "Well, I guess............." Fabia kissed him on the cheek, and said, "That's a good thing. I like that about you......." Ezra blushed, and said, "Thanks....................." Fabia looked at Tornado and Master, and they nodded. They disappeared, and Ezra stood up, "So, we should start really moving, right?" Fabia and the other's nodded, and Roxas whispered to Gohan, "We're almost ready, can you stall him for a few more minutes." Gohan nodded, and Goku said, "I don't know what your planning, but if I know my pupil, he loves to train. That would stall him." Gohan nodded, and Ezra said, "Come on!" Gohan nodded, and grabbed onto him. Everyone else did the same, and Ezra used Instant Transmission.

Ezra reappeared at the entrance to the Inn, and said, "So, now what?" Gohan said, "We train." Ezra was confused, "Okay..............................." They started to fight, and Ezra said, "Get ready!" Gohan nodded, "You to!" Ezra smiled, "I'll win!" A few hours of fighting later, Roxas slashed through them to split them up, and Ezra said, "Hey!!!!!!!!!" Gohan disappeared, and Ezra said, "What the-?" Roxas said, "Follow me." Ezra was extremely confused, but he said, "Okay...........Whatever you say." Roxas nodded, "Yes, of course. Now come on." He started to run, and Ezra ran after him, "Hey, wait up!" Roxas ran out to Hyrule field, and hid behind a rock. Ezra walked forward, and Dark said from inside him, "Ezra, I can sense Dark energy right on top of us." Ezra nodded, "Yeah, me to." He looked behind himself, and saw a humanoid with armor and a dark face with yellow eye's. Ezra said, "What is that thing?" Dark shrugged from inside Ezra, "I have no clue. But it doesn't seem good, does it?" Dark nodded, "Let's take it out." Ezra nodded, "Yes."