TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up from a deep sleep, and said, "Woah, that was.................Intense! I loved that battle. But I am so annoyed that I had to wake up!" Then he rolled off the rooftop, and landed on the floor. He smiled, "I am getting used to that." He saw someone walk up, and smiled, "Hey, could you help me?" The girl smiled, "Sure, Ezra." Ezra blushed as he realized who it was. Fabia helped him up, and said, "Did you fall off the roof?" Ezra grimaced, and nodded, "Yeah. But it's okay............" He smiled, and Fabia smiled back. She walked away, and Ezra frowned, "No, it's not okay.........." Today was one of the worst days of his life: His birthday. Now you might be wondering why his birthday is one of the worst day's of his life. You see, Hikari only said that he had friends over and play with them because she didn't know what actually happened. Ezra asked everyone, even the guards, to leave before his friends were supposed to come over. Then he would just lock himself up in his room and hope someone try's and robs the place or something. Of course, that only happened once, and Ezra destroyed the person so much that all the other's got cold feet. Then the worst part came, Lucas's birthday was always the next day. So, if you go to a party, you know what one is really like, but when you don't have your own, then you just forget. He smiled, "14, eh? I guess my present is the Keyblade..............." He smiled, "I'll try and have a good time today............" He looked at a Banner, and saw that it said, "Happy Ganondorf day!!!!!!!!!!!" He fell down, and said, "Oh well, it is a party!"

Ezra walked around town, to find someone looking for a duel besides Jaden. He looked around, and said, "Man, no one here know's how to Duel!" He smiled, "Then I should Duel myself!" Then he saw the familiar black swirl, and said, "Roxas?" Roxas came out, and said, "Come with me, there's someone you should see." Ezra nodded, and Roxas put a hand on him, and they were taken to the World that Never was. Ezra smiled, "Man this place is my favorite, but I don't know why! Oh well............" Roxas smiled, "I have to go now, but I'll be back." Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay." Roxas disappeared, and Ezra saw three figures appear. Ezra's eye's widened as he saw who they were, "Sasuke, Hinata! Naruto!" Hinata smiled kindly as Ezra hugged her, "It's so good to see you........." Sasuke nodded, "Yeah." Ezra nodded, "I've been feeling like I should have taken you, with everything that's been going on." Hinata smiled, "No, you shouldn't have." Ezra was confused, "Ummmmm....." Hinata smiled, "You've been needing to get out and away from the Academy." Sasuke nodded, "And the big question is: Do you have a Girlfriend yet?" Ezra blushed madly, and said, "No." He thought, But I wish I did. Naruto smiled, "That's okay." Ezra looked at Hinata sadly, "Hinata, I-I broke my sword.....................I'm really sorry." Hinata ruffled his hair, and said, "It's okay, that's why I'm supposed to give you this." She held out a Keyblade, and he said, "W-Your the one who?" Hinata smiled, "Yes, and you need it, the Heartless are starting to appear in Hyrule." Ezra hugged her, and Sasuke held out another, "Yeah." Ezra hugged him, and Naruto said, "Now don't even think of hugging me!" Everyone laughed, and Roxas reappeared, "Hey." Ezra waved, "Hi." He looked at Hinata and Sasuke, "How's Hanabi?" Hinata smiled, "She passed the written exam, and now in two more month's she'll get to the practical test." Ezra sighed in relief, and said, "Okay..........." He was muling over telling them about their mom, and decided to leave it for another time. Roxas smiled, "Okay, let's go." Ezra nodded, "Yes. I'll see you in a while!" Hinata nodded, "Yes! Do well!" Ezra nodded, and Roxas and he reappeared in the town. Roxas looked around, and said, "This is a nice place." Ezra smiled, "Yeah. So, it seems like......" He turned at Roxas, and said, "You and I are going to be good friends. Good to have you on board." Roxas nodded, "And same to you." They shook hands, and Ezra looked around. He walked around to find Gohan and Fabia talking, and joined in with Roxas. Then a few minutes later, a voice over the monitor rang overhead. It said, "It is now time for dancing with your date! Please find a partner." Ezra fell over, and blushing madly, said, "I-I don't need to dance with someone. If you want, you two can dance................" He ran away, and Gohan and Roxas said, "Let me go talk to him." Then they looked at each other, and started going back and forward with the, "I will!"'s. Fabia said, "I'll go talk to him." Gohan looked at her, and said, "Are you sure?" Fabia nodded, "Yeah. I'll be seeing you later." She ran off to find Ezra, and Gohan said, "Okay, let's hope Ezra doesn't freeze up." He and Roxas jumped on a rooftop, and Roxas said, "My name is Roxas, by the way." Gohan nodded, "And mine is Gohan, nice to meet you, Roxas." Roxas nodded, "And same to you."

Fabia walked around the riverside, and started to hear a faint noise. As she walked closer, she recognized it as crying. She said, "Why is someone crying?" She came in the direction of the crying to find Ezra, by the river, curled up in a small ball, crying. She looked at him sadly, and quietly said, "W-Why is he crying? Shouldn't this be his favorite time?" She sat down next to him, and said, "Hi." Ezra heard her, and blushed, "H-Hi........." Fabia smiled, "So, is there something wrong?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, you could say that. Fabia smiled, "You could tell me about it, if you wanted..............." Ezra smiled sadly, "Well, today is my fourteenth birthday............" Fabia looked at him in surprise, "It is?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah........" She gave him a small nudge, "Then why didn't you tell us? We could've had a small celebration." Ezra turned away, "It wouldn't have made any difference, since I don't know how.............." Fabia looked at him sadly, "But what about those Keyblades?" Ezra smiled, "I could've gotten these any day." He made the Keyblades appear, and disappear. Fabia said, "Was your father really that bad?" Ezra smiled, "I wish it wasn't true...............I really just wish that none of my life had happened.........." Fabia smiled, "Yeah, that's how a lot of people think." Ezra smiled, "F-Fabia...?" Fabia looked at him, and smiled, "What is it?" Ezra smiled sadly, and said, "Forget it, there would be no point in telling you..............." Fabia said, "Telling me what?" Ezra had a tear run down his face, "Telling you..........That........I-I love you." Fabia gasped, and said, "W-Wha?" Ezra smiled, "That's how I thought you would feel." Fabia started to go red in the face, as she said, "W-Well Ezra.............I think............I love you to." They had gotten closer now. Ezra's eye's were wide, and he said, "Y-Y-You do?" Fabia nodded, and they kissed lightly. Ezra pulled away, and said, "I-I don't know what to say............" Fabia smiled, and said, "I love you." Ezra smiled back, and said, "I love you to." He touched his forehead to her's, and just as the Curse Mark panged, as soon as that, fear struck Ezra like lightning. He pulled away, and said, "I-I'm sorry.........I can't.........." He scooted backwards, and behind a tree. Fabia said, "What the heck?" She walked around the tree, and saw that he was crying again. Fabia said, "W-Why are you crying?" She ran her finger's across his cheek, and felt a tear. Ezra said, "B-Because I can't have another relationship........." Fabia was confused, "I don't understand.................." Ezra smiled at her, "Don't get me wrong, I want to be with you more then anyone wants to be with someone like Suki or Sakura, butm= I just.........Can't........." Fabia said, "B-But why?" Ezra smiled, "Was it painful to know that you weren't loved romantically?" Fabia nodded, "Not extremely painful, but yeah, why?" Ezra smiled, "Your better then me at everything. And I'm bad.............My heart was broken many times, the most recent losing my mommy............." Fabia smiled kindly at him, "I see.............So, what about all the other times?" Ezra smiled, "Every time except the first has been everyone just stepping on the pieces, and trust me, it works. I-I feel like I'm supposed to love, but not be loved, if you understand me.............." Fabia nodded sadly, "I-I do...........But Ezra, doesn't it seem like we're meant to be together? I mean, that heart of your's has to mend sometime, right?" Ezra smiled, and said, "Yeah...................." Fabia smiled, "And anyway's, you're to precious to me to be left alone." Ezra gasped, "I-I am?" Fabia nodded, "And your sweet, gentle, can tell a good joke, and can fight. As well as kind. All the things I would ever want in a man." Ezra smiled, "No, Jaden can tell a good joke. I can't tell a single joke. But I still love you." Fabia smiled, "I love you to." They kissed again, and when he pulled away, Ezra said, "Are you sure?" Fabia was confused, "About what?" Ezra smiled, "About being with me.............I mean, I know a lot of girls who want me dead. Half of them are family, but still." Fabia smiled, "And you know what? They are all stupid. But that's okay, it's what led you to me, right?" Ezra nodded, and stood up, "Still need a dance partner?" Fabia smiled, "Yeah." She stood up, and Ezra hugged her, "Thank you so much.........I love you." Fabia nodded, "I love you to." Ezra forgot all pain, suffering, and sadness for a while, happier then ever.