TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Universe Disorder! by theez

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra flew back from a blow from Link's Shield, and said, "That's it! Dark, let's combine power's!" Dark smiled from inside Ezra, and said, "Let's go!" Ezra's hair turned to the color of Fabia's, and he smiled, "Say goodbye! Super Form!" His hair turned Red, and he said, "Super Saiyan 2!" It was still Red, but lightning was surrounding him. "Kaio-Ken.......................Times...................300!!!!!!"A massive wind came over everyone, and Ezra smiled, "It's over for you!" He smiled, and before Link knew it, Ezra was next to him. He punched Link Shield, and it flew out of his hands. He smiled, and Link tried to swing, but Ezra caught his hand, and said, "Say goodbye!" He took out his sword, and Sora watched, and looked at Riku, "I'm gonna go battle, Link needs my help!" Riku nodded, and said, "Be safe." Sora nodded, and jumped at Ezra. He took out the Keyblade, and held it above his head as if to attack! He was close to Ezra, but Gohan interfered, and caught Sora's arm, "You didn't think that I forgot about our battle, did you?" Sora smiled, and said, "Well, rematch?" Gohan nodded, and kicked Sora away. Ezra smiled as he clashed swords with Link, "Hey, thanks!" Gohan smiled, "No problem!" Ezra smiled, and bounced off of Link, and they clashed again, this time going on the ground. Ezra smiled, "Say goodbye!" He disappeared, and punched Link in the back. Then he felt a force hit his back, and looked, to find a girl with a weapon that was long, and deadly. He smiled, "Okay." He looked at her, and saw that she had white hair. He smiled, "Nice. So, you plan on killing me?" Kokoro smiled, "No way, kid. I want to see your skill." Ezra smiled, "Okay." He jumped out of the way, and saw that a masked figure was already behind him. He smiled, "Nice play, but you aren't winning!" He flipped over Shadow, and punched him. He flew at Link, who dodged, and came at Ezra. Shadow banged into Kokoro, and Link and Ezra clashed swords, skidding backwards. Sora and Ezra bumped into each other, and Sora swung at Ezra, but his blade was knocked in a different direction by Gohan. Ezra smiled, and pushed Link away, and almost made the hit, but was intercepted by Kokoro's weapon. Link smiled, "Thanks. But we are not on the same team!" He bumped the two swords, and they broke apart, and Link slashed at Kokoro, but Ezra intercepted. Kokoro stabbed Ezra, and he took the hit. He fell down, and held his belly, "Ngh......." Dark smiled, and healed the wound with his energy. Ezra smiled, and said, "I won't die that fast." He ran a Chidori through his sword, and clashed the sword's that were clashing. They all flew apart, and Kokoro gasped, "But you shouldn't have been able to get back up!" Ezra smiled, "I have my ways." Kokoro shrugged, and Link smiled, and said, "Now I have to go hard." The Triforce mark on his hand grew, and he said, "Say hello, to Triforce Link!" His clothes turned yellow, and Ezra smiled, "Okay." He and Link clashed swords, and Link smiled, and cut right through Ezra's sword. Ezra gasped, and said, "Why you..........That's my most valued possession..............My first present ever..........." Link smiled, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Ezra smiled, "That's it, it's time for me to go hard." He used the Byakkingan, and smiled, "Say goodbye." He and Link clashed, and exchanged blow's. Ezra dodged Links slice, and punched him, making him fly into the crowd. Ezra smiled, and dodged a hit from Kokoro, and punched her. He then disappeared, and reappeared below her, and punched her in the back, and set her on the ground. Shadow gasped, and said, "That's it!" He came at Ezra, and Ezra said, "You want to do that?" Shadow stopped in his tracks, and Ezra said, "I thought so. Hanabi!" Hanabi came to him from the sidelines, and said, "Yeah?" Ezra smiled, "I'm going to teleport you to Duel Academy, okay? You can tell them that I sent you." Hanabi nodded, and Ezra stuck out his hand, and a moment later she disappeared. Ezra looked at Suki, and said, "Come on, Jaden's waiting." She smiled, and nodded. Ezra looked at Fabia, and said, "Are you ready to leave?" Fabia smiled at him, and nodded, "Yes, of course I am." Ezra blushed madly, and said, "Okay. Gohan, let's get out of here!" Gohan nodded, and he, Suki, and Ezra carrying Fabia flew away. Ganondorf said, "I hate these guy's! Next time, do not let them get away!" Sora and Link nodded, and Shadow and Kokoro disappeared before Ganon could address them. He said, "Now, let's think of a way to kill Ezra."

Ezra frowned sadly as he flew. Fabia said, "Ezra, what's wrong?" Ezra smiled sadly, "T-That sword was my first ever present, and I only got it last Christmas..................." Fabia gasped, "Y-You mean that you haven't ever gotten a present before that sword?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah.............But don't worry about me, I'm fine.............." He blushed as he smiled at her, and Fabia said, "Okay................" A few minutes past, and Fabia said, "Ezra, would you mind telling me a bit about your past?" Ezra smiled, "S-Sure." He told her everything, even about the story of him and Suki. Fabia gasped, "Ezra, why don't you tell people about this?" Ezra smiled, "Because I don't want them to worry about me." She smiled, "I see.............." He smiled, "Hey, we're almost there!" Gohan smiled, "Okay!" Suki nodded, and they touched down. They walked into town, and found Jaden. Suki hugged him, and said, "Jaden, I missed you........" Jaden nodded, "Me to......." They kissed, and Ezra smiled, "Well, I guess that everything's back to normal." Gohan nodded, and said, "Yeah........." Jaden pulled away, and said, "I got some rooms at the inn here, since there's a party tomorrow and I thought that we could use some time to just sit down." Suki smiled, "Yeah, I think we all need that kinda time. Ezra needs it more then anyone." She looked over at him, and smiled, "Yeah." He was laughing with Gohan, and she said, "He needs her, doesn't he?" Jaden nodded, "But he's so nervous about love, it just was never his best subject." Suki nodded, "Yeah............." She smiled, "He'll be fine, I know it."

Ezra walked around town that night, looking for something to do. He smiled, "Man, after a big fight, nothing happen's. Darn." Then he saw something strange. He said, "What the-?" A dark swirl was swirling around, and a person wearing black clothes came out. He touched Ezra, and said quietly, "This is him, what should I do?" A voice said, "Bring him to the world that never was." The boy nodded, and they disappeared. Ezra appeared in the world that never was, and said, "What the-? Hey, who are you!?" The boy said, "My name........." He pulled back his hood, and said, "Is Roxas. It's good to meet you, Ezra." Ezra said, "Why are we here?" Roxas smiled, "The other Keyblader's and I need to talk to you." Ezra said, "Keyblader's?" He saw three people walk up. One was a girl with blue hair that reached down to her nose and back of her neck. The next was a man who looked like Roxas, but with different clothes. The last was a man with dark, spiky hair. Ezra said, "Who are you?" The girl with blue hair said, "My name is Aqua." The man who looked like Roxas said, "My name is Ventus." And the Dark Haired man said, "And my name is Terra." Ezra looked at them, and said, "So, why are you here?" Roxas smiled, "Because we need to see if you are worthy of the Keyblade, your ancestry has many Keyblader's in it." Ezra was confused, "It does?" Roxas nodded, "Yes. Now, attack us!" Two Keyblades appeared in his hands, and Ezra said, "Wait, those are Keyblades? People with those can't be trusted!" He flew at Roxas, and Roxas smiled, "Yes, come at me!" Ezra smiled, "Oh I will!" He stopped in mid-air, and created an explosion. They all flew back, and Roxas said, "Okay, okay, never mind! Sorry about Sora........" Ezra said, "You know Sora?" Roxas nodded, "I'm his Nobody." Ezra was confused, "Aw, thats a mean name!" Roxas smiled, "No, a Nobody is created when someone loses their heart." Ezra was still confused, but he said, "Okay. Then why are you here?" Roxas shook his head, "I don't know. I joined with him, and I wasn't supposed to have a physical body again......." Ventus smiled, "It's because you are good, and Sora's heart is slowly being corrupted. It doesn't matter, your alive, and it seems as if you have your own heart." Roxas smiled, "You really think so?" Ventus nodded, "I know so." Roxas smiled, and Ezra said, "So, what's the test?" Roxas looked at him, and said, "You pass. Ventus, Terra, Aqua, how many should he have?" They all said, "Two." Roxas chuckled, and said, "Okay, two it is, just like me." He started to walk off, and Ezra said, "Where are you going? Don't you want to travel with me?" Roxas smiled, "I will for sure, but these three can't, since they are locked away. But we have to make sure you get some Keyblades." Ezra nodded, "Yes, of course. Be seeing you!" Roxas nodded, and a light transported Ezra back to the village. Ezra smiled, "Okay, now at some point, I get a Keyblade." He smiled, "Nice!"