TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Even Angels must Fall by LostInForever

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naomi Tenshi is Silverwolf1213's character :)
Everything was black. I could hear a slow beep and muffled voices coming from somewhere off in the distance. I began to walk towards the sound. The sound became louder and louder until it felt like where ever it was coming from was right next to me. The ground suddenly shifted and I was falling. A scream was about to leave my lips when my body jolted. I was sitting up right in a white room. An odd smell reached my nose. It smelled sterile? There were three people in the small room. All three pairs of their eyes were turned towards me in shock. The beeping noise I heard became slowly quicker. “She’s awake!” Said one of the people in the room. Everything began to move fast. Two of the three people in the room started to press random buttons on different screens around the room. “Naomi, your going to have to leave.” One of the people said, I was guessing that he was a doctor. “You can wait in the waiting room if you want but we need to do a few check ups on her.”

“What’s going on?” I said frantically to no one in particular. A few more people filled into the room. Each doing there own thing. “SERIOUSLY!! What is going on!!” One of the doctors stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

“You have been in a coma for a month now.” The lady said. “You were found outside of our gates. Someone brought you here to the hospital and you haven’t woken up since then. Where did you come from?”

“I’m from… uhh.” My answer was right on the tip of my tongue but for some reason I couldn’t remember. “I… I don’t know.” In fact I couldn’t recall anything that has ever happened in my life. I began to panic. The beeping noise picked up its pace. “Who am I.”

“You need to calm down.” The same doctor told me. “Do you really not know who you are?” Concern crossed her wrinkled face.
“No I don’t.” I replied.
“Your name is Kusami Ai. We only know this because you were wearing this dog tag when you were found.” She held up a chain with a small tag at the bottom. She placed the necklace my outstretched hand. I held it in front of my eyes and began to read it. *Kusami Ai, May 7th 1995* So I am 16? I turned the tag around try to find anything else that might be written on it. There was nothing else there. “I-I don’t remember anything.” I murmured to myself.

“All of the test seem to be in order. Nothing is wrong with you, except for your memory lose. I want you to go see the Hokage sometime between today and tomorrow. Tell her that you need to have your mind scanned.” A doctor standing at the foot of the bed told me. The nurses around me began to pull needles out of my skin and took random things off of me. “Your clothes are on the counter, when you’re ready, you can leave whenever you want.” The people in the room left, the last person out closed the door so I would have some privacy to change. I didn’t recognize the clothes that I put on, but then again I didn’t remember anything. I wore short black shorts with fish net that went to my mid-thigh underneath, and a white tank top. I slipped on a pair of sandals and pulled my dog tag over my neck. I walked out the door and ventured towards the front door. On the way, I passed through the waiting room. A girl with long black hair pulled back into a braid stepped in front of me. “Hi! I’m Naomi Tenshi.” The girl said. “I’m the one who found you and brought you here. Your not from around here are you?

“No, well I’m not sure where I am from actually.” I told Naomi.
“Oh. You can stay at my house if you want, until you get your own place.” She said
“That would be great. I’m supposed to go to the Hokage’s office tomorrow to get my mind checked, would you mind taking me there tomorrow?” I asked.
“Of course! Come on, it’s getting dark. We should start heading to my house.” The girl said and then turned and started walking out of the building. We walked past all different kinds of shops and restaurants. We stopped in front a rather large building. A white picket fence stood in front of the house. Naomi pushed open the gate and we walked through a well manicured lawn with stepping stones leading to the front door. She pushed open the door and we entered her home. “Kimiko! I’m home!” She shouted. I girl that looked a lot like Naomi except a little taller walked down the stairs.
“Who is that?” Kimiko pointed at me.
“Oh, this is the girl that I found by the gates, she doesn’t have a place to stay so I told her she could stay here.” Naomi said to the girl who I guessed was her sister.
“Ok, just keep it down, I’m going back to bed.” Kimiko turned and started back up the stairs.
“She can be kinda of cranky when she is tired.” Naomi whispered to me. Kimiko glared at the girl and continued to her room. She took me up stairs to her room. Three of the four walls were painted purple, the fourth one was black with splatter paint.
I saw a picture hanging on the wall of two small girls and a man and a woman. “Who’s this?” I asked.
“Oh, that is my parents. They died when I was little. So it is just me and my sister living here.” Naomi answered.
“I’m sorry.” I told her.
“It’s ok. It happened a long time ago. I’m used to it.” I could tell that she was still sad about by the look in her eyes. She pulled out a few clothes from her dresser. “You can stay in the guest bedroom, here are some clothes that you can wear. Your room is down the hall first right. Goodnight!” I left the room and walked to the room she told me to go to. I closed the door behind me and slipped into the pajamas that Naomi had given me. I rolled into bed and brought the covers up to my chin. Sleep seemed to escape me and I laid their for what seemed like hours. Finally I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.