TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Son of the Snake: The Early Years by fleamichael

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is the story of the struggles of Saichiro, the son of Orochimaru, growing up in Konoha.
Pairings: (although not central to the story)
AnkoxKakashi, YuukimaruxOC, and OrochimaruxGuren(implied)

I don't own Naruto. YamatoxTsunade cancelled :/
Chapter notes: Okay, this is the rewrite of Son of the Snake, as the other was lost in the downtime. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as you did the first time it was written.
Screams split the former silence of the hospital. A woman was rushed in a wheelchair to the nearest birthing room. Her belly bulged from the little person inside her. They quickly put her on a table and prepared for the hours of labor to ensue.

A boy about 12 watched in shock. The person who meant the world to him was in pain, and he couldn’t do anything but watch.

The doctor crouched between the woman’s raised legs, encouraging her to push new life into the world. It continued for hours. The pain was unbearable. She cursed everything underneath the sun, but secretly worried. The only man she had ever slept with was him…

In a final rush of pain and screaming, she pushed, and it came. The doctor caught the mass of wet junk and quickly pinched it, causing the little boy- as they easily found out- to cry. The doctor, although relieved, was almost in shock. It looked just like... no, it couldn’t be. He had died.

He silently handed the little pale mass into the mother’s hands, and motioned to the observing boy to enter. The mother smiled as her other ‘son’ came close. The person in her arms was so small, so fragile, but yet… it looked just like him…

The baby stopped crying as Yuukimaru came near. The young blond boy was in awe. He had never seen something so gruesome, but yet wonderful. His little brother was here. He had a brother!

The child opened its eyes as Yuukimaru looked on. What they saw took their breath away. His eyes weren’t human.

The slits… they were a snake’s eyes. They were Orochimaru’s eyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guren watched her one-year-old son play in the grass. Her heart melted. He was cute. REALLY cute. But part of her still felt remorse. Remorse it was HIS son. The man she had once loved, but now hated. Really, it wasn’t that his looks were similar, because that was kind of a good thing. Orochimaru was kind of handsome, even though she would never admit it out loud. What really disturbed her was Saichiro acted just like his father. He would do what you tell him to do, but if you told him to not do something, he would have an unnatural attraction to it.

Luckily, his personality wasn’t completely the same. While Orochimaru was merciless, Saichiro just couldn’t be cruel. In fact, he had never hit Yuukimaru or her. Once, he had seen her cry, and he just hugged her. He didn’t let go until the tears had left her. Back then, she had realized she couldn’t hate him because of his father. She was slowly learning to love him whole-heartedly.

Suddenly, she realized he was gone. He had been bouncing in the grass before, but just like that, he had disappeared! She quickly swung her head around. He was nowhere to be seen.

“Saichiro!!” she called. No answer.

“Saichiro!!!” she called again. But this time, there was a rustling in the bushes and some excited giggles. She rushed over to where she had heard him, and looked down. There was her son, with something in his hands. It wriggled and squirmed.

She instantly grabbed the object, the cold scales brushing against her palm. A snake! She threw it far away before it could strike either of them and quickly picked up her son. She stripped him of his clothes and looked all over for bites. She sighed, relieved of her fear.

“Saichiro, what did mommy tell you about playing with snakes!?”

“Mommy said not to.”

“Then why did you pick it up?”

“It wooked funny.” He said, looking at her with puppy eyes. They were almost irresistibly cute, but she still knew what she had to do.

“I will have to punish you. You have been a bad boy.”

“I’m sowwy mommy.”

She walked back to the house and was just about to enter through the door when she felt a sharp pain in her ankle. She whipped around and saw the snake latched on to her ankle. She flipped out the kunai she always kept inside her shirt (in a special pocket) and sliced off its head. She then pried the head off and threw it. She put down Saichiro and looked at the wound. It was swelling up fast and she could tell it might be poisonous.

Picking up a confused Saichiro, she rushed off to the hospital.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A large, purple crystal glowed in the darkness, illuminating the grey walls of a cave. Eleven purple-robed figures stood in a circle around the crystal, their hands in a strange sign.

“The time is near. The one who was prophesied about has come.”

“Hail Carnithia!”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A black robed figure stood in front of a sealing pattern. The room was lit by a few candles that revealed intricate patterns on the walls, a body lying on the floor, and an upright rectangular box. The figure’s pale white hands danced ghostly in the flickering light. He suddenly dropped down and slammed his palms on the base of the sealing pattern. The pattern glowed ominously, and then stopped. The upright box started to shake, but after a while it stopped. It fell apart, revealing a beautiful woman. Her light brown hair waved down to her lower back, and she wore an intricately designed funeral dress. Her formerly emerald green eyes were darkened, but alert. The candle light flickered off her perfect body and she looked around the room.

“Is… Is this the afterlife?”

“I am afraid not.” The pale, black robed figure said, adding a strange purr and hiss combination at the end.

“Then where am I?”

“That doesn’t matter, my dear.” He smiled wickedly, and disappeared for a second, only to appear behind the woman and stick a kunai into the base of her neck. On it were some seals, which to a seal master would read ‘control’. He leaned into her and whispered slowly in her ear.

“All that matters is that you will pleasure me.”
Chapter end notes: There ya go. Its a little short, but I couldn't remember exactly what I had written the first time, so I might've mashed a few things up. Anyway, thanks for reading.