TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cherry Blossom by icequeen8181

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is a SasukexOC. The only thing I own are the original characters in this fanfiction.
There was a stir in Otogakure. Kabuto was wakened by this sudden feeling. His stomach churned as his approached the sleeping chambers of Orochimaru. He opened to find his master standing in his balcony with a robe hanging on his shoulders. As he approached, he saw his master’s shoulders were shaking and there was a low chuckle from his chest. Kabuto looked at the room and saw that there seem to be a struggle. Tables were broken, the sheets on the bed were tossed to the side, a mirror broken, and there were shards of wood and glass scattered all over the floor.
“What happened here?” Kabuto asked. At that moment Orochimaru threw his head back and let his dark laughter fill the room. There was an evil glint in his eye as he turned his head towards Kabuto.
“Sound the alarm. There are traitors in our village,” he said to Kabuto, “There was an attempted assignation against me. Tell them to search for a man in a striped mask! Now!”
“Yes, Orochimaru,” Kabuto said and disappeared.
Bells rang. People scurry to see what was going as they were waked from their dreams. Orichmaru walked from his chamber down the hall as many people passed him. A smile was upon his face as he relived the moment in his head perfectly. There had been many attacks against him in Otogakure. They had been small ones, a severed hand here or deep wounds that would leave permanent scarring. Then there was a body count soon. Ten of his followers had died with only the heads being returned at the gate. When they found the body, it was already half eaten by some black birds. He and Kabuto were able to keep these attacks quiet from anyone outside their territory and, because of these attacks; some of his followers have gotten so scared that they had attempted to leave Otogakure. This did not settle well with Orchimaru.
He felt something roll down his face. It was sticky and tasted of copper. His eyes widen when he saw the red liquid in his hand. He turned to the closest mirror to find a cut on his forehead and that his robe was stained red where his chest was. When he opened the robe, he saw many cuts, some deeper than others. ‘Impossible,’ he thought as he looked over his wounds. It had been so long since anyone had landed a scratch on him and now his chest and stomach were covered with scars. He slow began to pile out of this skin as he tried to calm his nerve. “Now,” he said to himself,” Things are finally getting interesting.”
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sasuke Uchiha ran through the forest at light speed. His team had decided to split up to cover more ground. He was very much aware of these attacks against Orchimaru. He knew like everyone else of these attacks against Orchimaru. He knew the routine of searching the forest for any sign of the person or persons that had done it. And every time they would fall short. Feeling himself tire a little, he decided to rest for a bit. This job was starting to get really annoying. How was he supposed to catch someone that seemed to be so invisible? He sighed as he cupped his hands in a nearby stream. As he was about to take a sip of the water, he had this strange feeling that he wasn’t alone. He put his guard up as he tried to act as natural as possible. With one swoop, he was attacked by a figure. He barely dodged the first attack as he felt a blade glade against his arm. Sasuke pulled his kotuku and got in ready to fight, but when he turned around, he was staring at nothing. He slowly turned himself in a circle, trying to feel where the next attack was going to come from. His attacker was still here, he felt their eyes on him.
“There,” he said and dashed towards a bush. His attacker leapt into a tree and he followed, dodging throwing stars. He focused everything he had on this stealthy figure. He watched as it lost its footing and grabbed the ankle of his attacker. He reached up, grabbed the small waist of the figure, and threw all his body weight towards the ground, hurtling them at least twenty feet from the top.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Kabuto returned to Orochimaru’s chamber.
“Orochimaru,” he said as he entered the room. Orochimaru was smoking on a pipe, relaxing on his bed with his robe hanging loosely on his shoulders. His eyes closed as if he was meditating on a thought.
“Let me guess, you couldn’t find him, could you?” he said slurring his words like a snake slivering on the ground slowly, waiting for the right moment to attack, “Come closer, Kabuto.”
Kabuto cautiously stepped towards the bed. When he approached the bedside, he felt Orochimaru’s hand lift his chin up to look at his snake-like eyes.
“Getting old must be a pain for you, Kabuto,” he said as he stared Kabuto down with an evil glint in his eye, “Too bad. You were one of my best trackers I had. I see the bags under your eyes. Not been sleeping well? So terribly pathetic, shows signs of weakness.”
“What did you need from me, sir?” Kabuto asked.
Orochimaru leaned in close to Kabuto till his nose was touching Kabuto’s. “Everyone has reported back expect for Uchiha. Where is he, Kabuto?”
“I don’t know,” he replied after a hard gulp.
“You see what happens when you get old, Kabuto? Your memory starts to leave you and start to forget things. Poor little Kabuto, he’s start to age so fast from all the work he is given,” he said after taking a drag from his pipe, letting the smoke swirl around Kabuto’s face, “Next time you give me an answer like that again and your throat will be cut open. Is that clear?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sasuke was running out of breath. How much longer was this person going to fight? He blocked a kick to his head and budded head the person. Finally, that seemed to slow down the masked figure. He watched them wobble and the mask covering their face fall to the ground, shattering into five different pieces. They try to cover their face, but Sasuke was quick, grabbing their wrist and pinned them against a tree. He soon found himself staring into a pair of gold eyes with a red rim around the pupil. He backed off to look at the oval shape head as he saw the feminine face. He saw the pink pulp lips, the high cheek bones, the small nose, and when he pulled back the hood of her vast, he watched as the dark red curls flow out. It was like he was in a different world all of a sudden. It wasn’t till a sharp pain came from between his legs that he came hurtling back to reality. He released her and fell to the ground quicker than any other pain.
“Idiot,” she spat as she tried to make her escape. Sasuke thought quickly and grabbed her ankle, making her trip again.
“You really need to work on not getting caught the same way twice,” he said as he sat on her and pinned her arms to either side of her, “Now tell me why you tried to kill Orochimaru?”
“Why would I tell you that?” she said as she tried to free herself.
“If you want to live, then you’ll tell me,” he said as his grip got tighter.
“I rather be killed than surrender to one of his pawns like you,” she spat.
Sasuke harden his glare on her. He wanted to make her crack and with a blink his eyes turned red, exposing Sharingan to her. She stopped fighting to be free and looked him in the eye. The black marks started to form all over his body. He saw a glint of fear in her eyes now. He had her.
He leaned down to her ear and whispered, “Now will you tell me before you die?”
“I’m sorry,” she whispered back. He leaned in shock and saw that she was crying. “I had heard of Orochimaru’s work, but I had never seen it. I’m so sorry,” she said and kept saying sorry over and over as her tears flowed from her eyes. Sasuke felt his body tense again and he growled, “What are you trying to do? Trick me?”
Her tears got bigger after he tightens his grip on her wrist. She stares up at him almost begging with her eyes for him to let her go.
“Please,” she whispered in a hoarse voice, “I know you’re still human underneath it all.”
He growled again at her, “Not till I get some answers!”
“I’m not the person you’re looking!” she shouted, “I’m a diversion. Sensei would never let me go beyond the walls of Orochimaru’s hide out.”
Sasuke loosen his grip on her slowly as he started to change back into his normal self.
“So who did?” he asked.
“If I told you that, than I would be banished from the clan,” she said.
“So what of this clan?” he asked.
“I can’t tell you that either,” she said, “Look, do whatever you need to do. I understand.”
“You’re expecting me to kill you? You must be one of the most stupid people I have ever met,” he said smugly as he smirked down at her.
“So what are you going to do with me, Idiot?!” she shot right back him.
Sasuke sighed as he lifted himself off of her. He grabbed his kotuku and placed it back in its sheath.
“You better get out of here before the others come,” he said with his back towards her.
“You’re letting me go? Why?” she asked as she propped herself up with her arms.
He shrugged, “Leave before I change my mind.”
She got up from where she was laying and dashed off into the woods. In the opposite direction came Karin with a smile across her face.
“Sasuke-kun, you’re all right,” she said as she stopped in front of him. Following her was the rest of Team Taka.
“What happened here?” Suigestu asked as he examined the area.
“I was attacked,” he said as he began to walk back towards the hideout.
“Be one of Neko people looks like,” Suigestu said as he picked up a shattered of the girl’s mask, “Looks like them got you pretty good too on your chest.”
Sasuke looked down and saw there was a small X across his chest where his heart lies.