TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wrong~A Kakashi/Iruka by Mija711

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Im new to this and if I have done anything unacceptable plaese let me know, again slight lemon action so please no underage readers, MxM loving so be aware of that please, this again is a oneshot fic, my first Kakashi/Iruka one. Thank You.
Wrong ***WARNING LIGHT LEMON ACTION SO NO UNDERAGED PEOPLE K***


Disclaimer~Do NOT own Naruto or any of its charactors. And I got this Idea from a Doujinshi I just read, DJ also is not mine. It was cute. So sue me if I am not original. Mija..:-)....WARNING A FEW MANGA SPOILERS SO DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAPPENES UP TO THE BEGINNING OF THE CHUUNIN EXAMS ON ADULT SWIM K? TY AND ALSO BE AWARE THIS IS BOYXBOY LOVING SO BE WARNED NOW SO IF YOU NO LIKE DONT READ K? TY. PS. yes I know I have bad spelling and grammer and punctuation, I am sorry for that It can not be helped at the moment I have no beta, I have no spell check and frankly if I go over the story to many times I tend to change things and then ruin the whole reason I was writing it, loosing the inspiration that compelled me to write it, so please do not send me reviews if you deem this fic worthy of any, about those mistakes since I know they are there, but any other critism is welcomed, flames of course shall be ignored since I feel flames are childish. Ty again Mija.



Iruka couldn't sleep. It had been like this for a week now. He would fall onto his bed in utter exhaustion then wake up but a few hours later, unable to reclaim the sleep he so desperatly needed. A part of him wanted to blame the stress his mind and body were under. For the last week he had been not only teaching his classes, but manning the mission room two shifts in a row. He liked to tell himself that it was because they were so understaffed at the moment and he wanted to pitch in where he could. They had lost so many ninja during the chuunin exams, what little ninja they had were out on constant missions. But Iruka couldn't really lie to himself no matter how much he wanted to. Kakashi had been gone off and on, on alot of mission lately, but that was expected. He was after all the infamous Copy Ninja of the Hidden Leaf village. He was one of thier strongest and smartest and deadliest shinobi. It wasn't a suprise he was out alot. But that was not what really bothered Iruka either. Well yes he was worried for Kakashi. He couldn't help it. How could you not care for someone you had stupidly and hopelessly fell in love with? And to make matters worse they had slept together for the first time two weeks ago.

Iruka rubbed his palms against his tired and weary face. He didn't want to think about that. He didn't. There was no point in it. None. It would just hurt even more. But Iruka couldn't help it. His mind wandered back to that night.

(FlashBack)

Iruka walked into his apartment laughing, just a bit dizzy from it and the sake he had just drank not long ago. Behind him, closing the door as he came in and toed off his sandals was Kakashi. They had been spending almost every night together for over a month now and Iruka had to admit, he was grateful. He had not laughed or smiled like this in what felt like forever, but what was only months really. Everything had happened so fast. Orochimaru's attack at the chuunin exams, the death of the third hokage, Sasuke's abandonment of Leaf and then Naruto's leaving to train with Jiraiya for three years. It had taken its toll on alot of people in Konoha, but for Iruka who had been close to the third, who thought of Naruto as a little brother, and who once taught Sasuke in the hopes the stoic boy, would let go of his anger and become a great shinobi, had been too much for Iruka to take. He had been depressed, and stressed and dispondent.

It was odd really how Iruka and Kakashi ended up spending time together and getting to know one another to the point that Iruka had finally fallen in love with the white haired man. Iruka had been at Ichiaruka's ramen stand, mopping over a bowl of miso ramen, Naruto's favorite, when Kakashi had sat next to him and asked for a bowl of miso ramen as well. Iruka had been startled by the silent appearance of the shinobi but did not look at him or say a word. Ever since Iruka had spoken against Kakashi's recommendation of team seven for the chuunin exams, things were tense whenever they found each other around one another. But that night would be diffrent. Iruka had noticed that even though the copy nin kept his face covered, that underneath all that? The man was mopping as well. It didn't take a genious to realize Kakashi was no doubt feeling the affects of all the events that had occured. After all, team seven had been HIS team. He had been thier teacher. It had been the first team he had ever passed, ever truelly taught, and to have one take off to the enemy, and another given to another man to be taught to for three years, and having the last member training under the new Hokage. Well it was plain to see that said shinobi would take it hard, and blame himself for what had gone wrong, tormenting himself about what he could of done to change things. How he had missed the signs of impending doom? Iruka felt for the man. How could he not? After all, it had been hard for Iruka to let his students go, and take to heart the truth of what Kakashi had said that day. They were not HIS students anymore, but Kakashi's soldiers.

Iruka didn't really know how it happened, but one minute there was awkward silence then they were talking. At first it was stiff and a bit uncomfortable, then they began talking about Naruto and exchanging stories of his pranks and blunders and what not, and it found them laughing. After that, even though niether had ever said a word about it or even informed the other, they had silenty began to meet at the ramen stand everynight, and then from there as thier friendship grew, they moved to a nice little teahouse and then to a nice drinking establishment, all the while getting closer to one another and getting to know the other. Iruka had not truelly known when it had happened, but one minute he found himself eager and looking foward to seeing the masked man. So much so that he often got jittery and wondering if he looked alright, if his hair was out of place. And he found himself dreading the closing of each evening, wishing the night would go on and on forever. It was to lonely and to quiet at his apartment, going home meant thinking of all that he had lost, being with Kakashi was not having to think about that, and knowing that he wasn't alone anymore, that there was someone out there he could relate to, to talk to, to spend time with. Time he enjoyed more and more everyday, till he finally realized that he had fallen in love with the white haired, sharingan wielding copy nin.

Iruka would of rather slit his own throat than tell Kakashi of his feelings. Just because Iruka had stupidly fallen in love with the man did not mean the man returned his feelings, and Iruka was content to keep those feelings buried and hold close to his heart every minute he spent with Kakashi, as long as he had the mans friendship to keep him warm on those lonely nights. So you can tell that it had been a shock when that one night, Iruka had asked Kakashi to come back to his place and have a few more cups of sake before calling it a night, Kakashi had kissed him. After that things had been a blur. They had been on the couch kissing so intently that Iruka was sure Kakashi was trying to suck every ounce of air from his lungs. How they ended up in Iruka's bedroom buck naked was a mystery Iruka was sure he would never solve. He just remembered the sounds of thier labored breathing as Kakashi slide his pale naked body, over Iruka's much darker naked flesh as he sucked on Iruka's neck. As for Iruka he was writhing under the jonin, body slick and hot from the wonderful sensations Kakashi was causing him to feel. Iruka had never felt this good, this hot, this turned on. The way Kakashi was touching him all over, hands gentle and tender, hot. His tongue wetting and cooling spots his hands had roved over just seconds before. The feel of Kakashi's teeth as he nibbled and bit into his skin lightly, leaving a sting of pain before he soothed it with that talented tongue of his.

Iruka had never been with another man before, hell, before Kakashi, he hadn't known he could be attracted to men. Maybe it was just Kakashi, something about this one man that made his heart beat wildly in his chest, that made his stomache flutter with need, making him yearn and burn deep in his gut for any contact with him. Only Kakashi had ever made him feel like this before, cold and hot, sweaty and nervous, strong and weak all at the same time. Being with him was like soaring through the trees, each going higher and higher till you could almost touch the clouds. He would of done anything to have felt the touch of the pale shinobi, and there he was, his wish coming true as he grunted in pain and pleasure as Kakashi slid himself deep within Iruka's tight body. It was a foriegn and painful experience, but when Kakashi hit some spot inside of him when he thrust in and out, Iruka couldn't help but yell out in pure euphoria. He had never felt anything like it and he had lost his mind at that moment because after Kakashi had hit that spot, Iruka saw white and after that, he couldn't remember much except for wild abandonement. There had been alot of loud gasping and grunting, slick bodies sliding against each other, hips thrusting, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. The feeling of hair sticking to sweaty faces, lips and tongues everywhere, hands gropping and gripping tightly, leaving behind cresent shaped marks. Iruka vaguely recalled the sound of the headboard of his bed thumping loudly against the wall with each thrust. It was wild, rough, and pure heaven, that when Iruka finally felt that blinding soul stealing moment when his vision blurred and he saw lights behind his eyelids as he came, he yelled out loud enough for the whole village to hear. After that he remembered falling asleep in total exhaustion with Kakashi wrapped around him like a living blanket. And nothing had ever felt so right in his entire life.

The next morning Iruka woke up sore and aching, but happy, till he found that he was alone in bed. At first he panicked. But he soon found a note on the pillow that still smelt like Kakashi next to him. It stated that he had been summoned for a mission by messenger bird and would see him when he got back. Iruka had not known he had been holding his breath till he had let it out in a big whoosh, when he realized that Kakashi hadn't just woken up and realized what a mistake he had made and left him there alone with out explanation. But he hadn't, he had been summoned and had taken a few moments to let him know by leaving him a note. Iruka was on cloud nine. So much so that he wanted to see Kakashi before he left for what ever mission he was being sent on. Iruka knew that alot of mission's Kakashi took, were usually a few days, weeks or even months long and Iruka didn't know if he could wait that long to see the man once more. Still feeling the heat on his bed sheets, he rushed to the mission room after hastily putting his clothes on, hoping Kakashi hadn't left yet. He had pretty much ran all the way there and was panting heavily that he almost missed the sound of people talking. He caught himself in time to not burst into the room. After all he wasn't sure he wanted people to know of what had occurred between him and Kakashi, and he was not sure that Kakashi would appreciate others knowing either, since he was unsure of the man's feelings, not to mention that Kakashi hated people to know about his personal business. He was a private man, and liked to keep it that way most times.

He plastered himself to the wall outside of the room and tried to catch his breath, when he recognized one of the voices as Kakashi's. Great! He hadn't left yet. But then he heard another voice. A woman? Laughing? And it didn't sound like just any laughter but husky and flirty like. Iruka's heart thumped in his chest and he peeked around the door frame. He knew it was wrong to spy, to eavesdrop, but for some insane reason he couldn't help it. He wondered if it had been a good idea, but it was to late now. Far too late. He couldn't tear his eyes or close his ears to the conversation and sight even if he had wanted to, and oooh how he had wanted to. Inside the room was Kakashi standing there in his lazy cool mannor, hands stuffed into his pockets as a woman with rather enourmous breasts and a very short dress leaned against him, her arms wrapped around his neck. She was beautiful, and hair as blond and golden that it put Naruto's sunny locks to shame. Iruka's heart ached as he watched the woman rub up against Kakashi, he hated the thoughts running through his head, the voices that told him how perfect they looked together. Like two lovers, sharing an intimate moment as she bid her lover farewell on his mission. And that was exactly what she was doing. The arms Iruka had seen wrapped around Kakashi's neck were her tying a good luck charm around his neck.

"For luck, your mission's have gotten more and more longer as well as more dangerous...this charm will bring you good luck while you are gone and bring you back to us...to me safely." The woman purred in Kakashi's ear as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Errmm...thanks?" Kakashi replied, looking a bit flustered and unsure of what he was supposed to say or do. His hands were still in his pockets and except for standing there, he wasn't doing anything to reciprocate the womans affections. But all Iruka saw was how perfect the two looked together, his mind showing him how beautiful and strong thier children would be one day.

Iruka couldn't watch anymore. With a pain in his chest and a mind swimming with conflicting emotions, he left quietly threw a window and ran non stop back to his apartment. Unable to go back to sleep or to get what he had just seen or heard out of his head, Iruka stripped his bed, and was efficiantly and quickly erasing every trace of sight and smell of Kakashi and what they had shared the previous night from his place. It wasn't till later he allowed himself to slide down one of his bedroom walls and shed a few tears for what might of been. Now knowing that what he and Kakashi had done had not been right, even if it had felt so right and still did. It was wrong. Kakashi did not belong to him. Kakashi deserved someone who could give him a family, someone who could walk down the street with him and hold his hand, whisper sweet nothings into his ear as they ate in a public restraunt with other patrons who would smile and nod in approval of what a wonderful couple they made.

(End Flashback)

Iruka was in his class room now, grumbling under his breath. He was not a happy ninja right now. He was supposed to be spending the rest of the night in the mission room, till he was too exhausted to think and fall into a dreamless sleep when he got him. But instead he was in his classroom, trying to grade papers, but not really able to concentrate on them much. When he had reported to the mission room for his first shift the Hokage had called him into her office. In simple words she had told him to take some time off, that he had been spending way to much time working and if he kept up the pace he was currently on, he was going to burn himself out. Oh Iruka had tried to tell her he was find, that he enjoyed the work and looked foward to helping out since they were so short on help. Apperantly Tsunade did not believe him. She forbade him from returning back to the mission room for at least a week, and threatened to break his legs if he so much as stepped foot into it before a week. Unable to argue with the Hokage when she made her mind up, not to mention that she was the boss, Iruka had went back to his classroom to catch up on some grading. It wasn't working. All he could think of was Kakashi.

Kakashi had returned from his mission three days after he had left and since then Iruka had been avoiding him. When Kakashi tried to approach him, Iruka would always give him some excuse about being late and unable to talk at that moment. After all he was needed in the mission room, they were understaffed you know. Iruka hated the confussed look Kakashi had given him on the occasions Iruka had blown him off. He looked hurt, unsure, and curious. But he hadn't stopped Iruka, hadn't tried to force him into talking, he would just watch him as he raced off with a confussed look upon the visable parts of his face and eye. Iruka had to admit that it had made him feel like shit. It had hurt to hurt Kakashi, to give him no explanation of why he was avoiding him, or even admit that he WAS avoiding him. But Images of Kakashi in the throes of passion with that woman, making sweet love to her and the happy smiling faces of the children they would have, kept him from saying anything, or doing anything. Iruka just kept telling himself that this was the right thing to do. That what ever feelings other than friendship would soon dissapear and they could both move on. Even when a part of him screamed at him, that he was WRONG and was throwing away a big piece of his heart.

Iruka was so caught up in his musings and grumblings that he hadn't noticed the way he was practically pounding his papers into his desk as he straightened them in his hands. And he didn't notice that someone had walked into his classroom.

"Hmm I wonder what those papers did, to earn such a beating Iruka sensei." came the lazy drawl of the man Iruka had been avoiding. Iruka was so startled that he jumped up from his seat, knocking it over as he did so.

"Kakashi!?...what the hell are you doing here?...And how long have you been standing there?" Iruka asked, his face heating up, his hands getting a bit shaky by the mere sight of the man before him. He looked so good, oh how Iruka had missed his company.

"Not long...I went to the mission room and they said you were off duty..so I was going to stop by your place and ask you if you wanted to get something to eat when I noticed your classroom light on...figured you were probably working late grading papers so I stopped at this booth that sells the best bento in all of Konoha..thought we would share a late dinner together." Kakashi explained casually as he set the bento on the desk and sat lazily on the other end looking at Iruka with a expectant look. Iruka sighed.

"You..you bought me bento?" Iruka stuttered out, unable to think of what else to say. His mouth was dry and his heart was doing those funny flips he had developed when he had started spending more time with Kakashi. He missed him alot. Way more than what was healthy or right. He was supposed to be forgetting how the man made him feel, and giving him the space he needed to find his true love with a woman who deserved his love. But at times like these, it was hard to hold on to his conviction. Especially when he felt two strong arms incircle his waist and his body pulled back into a strong chest that Iruka had dreamed of for many nights now.

"Yes I bought you bento and I waited thirty minutes to get it too...I got the best one they had...Ive missed spending time with you Iruka sensei...I wanted our late dinner to be special." Kakashi replied huskily into his ear, which sent delicious little shivers down Iruka's spine.

"You've..you've missed me?" Iruka repeated shakily, hating the way his body was reacting to the way it felt in the arms of this man. But he couldn't help it, he was hopeless.

"Yes I have....I...I love you Iruka sensei...I love you so much that I don't know what to do...Iv'e never felt like this for anyone before and it scares me...these past few days since Iv'e been back I realized just how much you mean to me...I couldn't sleep...I couldn't think right, because all I thought about was you and how much I wish I was with you at that moment...I don't know why you were avoiding me Iruka sensei, and don't bother trying to deny it, all I am saying is that I've decided that I'm not letting you avoid me anymore without telling you how I feel about you." Kakashi confessed. And Iruka was speechless. Kakashi loved him? HIM? But? But? The woman?

All this raced through Iruka's mind at the speed of light, untill Kakashi suddenly turned Iruka in his arms and kissed him full out on the lips, having removed his mask so that he could feel Iruka's lips upon is own, and taste his sweet chuunin's mouth as he delved his tongue in and explored the wet warm cavern. Iruka's mind went blank and all he could do was melt into the man his heart yearned for more than anything. Iruka wrapped his arms around the others neck and returned the kiss passionatly and eagerly, as if making up for the time lost. It wasn't long before Iruka was pushed back onto his desk with his vest unzipped, his shirt pulled up, exposing his chest, as Kakashi lavished his neck, nipples and abdoman with wet kisses and licks, with a few nips added in, leaving behind nice dark love marks in thier wake. Iruka's head was thrown back in pure excstasy as his hands threaded through Kakashi's gravity defying hair as Kakashi moved lower and lower down his body. Iruka shivered at the thought of what would come next, when he heard his own pant zipper being yanked open. But he was a bit startled when Kakashi pulled back and stood up. But before he could say anything he watched as Kakashi began to unzip his flack jacket.

"Its hot in here don't you think Iruka sensei?" Kakashi teased as he peeled his jacket off and threw it to the floor and began to work on his shirt when Iruka saw it. It was like cold water being dumped over his head. Still around his neck hung the charm the woman had given him before he had left for his mission.

"Iruka sensei??..wha..whats wrong?" Kakashi asked, looking to the place on his body that the academy teachers eyes were fixated on. He saw the charm that still hung around his neck and frowned. He had forgotten he still had it on. He had not wanted it in the first place, but Sasuki had insisted he take it and he hadn't quite known how to tell her no. But Iruka didn't know about Sasuki or the charm, after all Sasuki meant nothing to him, she had been after him for years but he had made it clear that he was not interested, never had been and never would be.

"We...we shouldn't be doing this Kakashi sensei...its..its wrong." Iruka stated with shaky words and jittery hands as he was reaching out to fix himself up. He felt so stupid for forgetting why in the first place this was all wrong. It wasn't right, Kakashi should be with a woman who could give im heirs, give him all in life he deserved. Being with Iruka would garuntee no children, and probably alot of sneaking around. And although Iruka would gladly sneak around if it was the only way to be with Kakashi, it would not be right for Kakashi, he deserved better right?

"Wrong? Whats wrong? Us?..I don't understand Iruka sensei, nothing that feels this good can ever be wrong...how I feel for you and how I KNOW you feel for me can't be wrong...so why are you fighting it Iruka? Fighting Us?" Kakashi asked with a bit of anger in his tone. Iruka sighed and decided he had to explain, had to tell him what he had seen, heard, and what he came to the conclusion of. So he told him and Kakashi said nothing as Iruka told him of spying on him and Sasuki that day, how Iruka thought they had made the perfect couple, how he could just picture thier children and didnt want to deprive him of a life he so deserved. When it was all said and done, both sat there silent, Iruka's head bent down in shame.

"First of all Iruka..who the hell do you think you are to dictate what and what not my life should be? Did you ever consider MY feelings in any of this? Did I not count?...second...I didn't ask for this or even want it..but she insisted and I thought it would be too much trouble to argue with her about it, so I let her put it on and thanked her, then left...there has never been anything between us...and never will be...she means nothing to me Iruka...and for your information..who ever said I wanted kids? Even if I did we could adopt, give him or her a home full of love and happiness, something niether of us had growing up, an orphan perhaps like us, but know this Iruka, all I want...all I need..is you...and to know you love me like I love you...I don't give a flying fuck what people might or might not think..if you want to walk around holding hands in public, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears while we dine out, then thats what we will do. I've lived long enough to know that when someone special comes into my heart like you have, that I won't just give it up so easily...I love you Iruka and the only thing that is wrong here? Is you thinking I would be better off with someone else because of gender. Love is love, be it male or female...its rare and should be treasured..and unless you dont feel the same for me, what else is there to discuss?" Kakashi stated with a bit of anger in his tone. He hated people trying to tell him what was right or wrong. It was his life dammit. He could give a fuck what people thought or said. In a world were you could die anyday, it was important to hold on to the things that bought happiness into what life you had left, and he wanted that life to be with Iruka.

"Ka..Kakashi...I am sorry...I do love you..more than anything in this world, I just thought...well does it matter what I thought now? I made a fool of myself and came to all the wrong conclusions...I love you and I will do what ever you think I deserve to make up for it." Iruka replied sheepishly, but happily, as his heart swelled with love and happiness. He was wrong about alot of things, but his love for Kakashi was not one of them.

"Oh I think a little punishment is in order here." Kakashi teased in a husky tone as he bent Iruka over the desk, yanking the chuunins pants down as he unzipped his own and proceeded to show Iruka exactly what Iruka had missed by coming to all the WRONG conclussions. Kakashi chuckled softly as he entered Iruka from behind holding the tan mans hips close so that his cock was buried deep with in Iruka's most wonderfully tight ass. Kakashi had some time to make for and he wasn't about to let Iruka out of this room till Kakasi had his fill. After the first round where Kakashi screwed him doggy style over his desk, Iruka smirked happily as they went for roound two, involving Iruka going down on Kakashi and giving him the best blow job Kakashi had ever had. By the time they were both to tired and out of breath to move a single muscle, they had made love eight times and in diffrent positions. Iruka couldn't help but berate himself. How stupid had he been to think that being with Kakashi was EVER wrong...in fact being with Kakashi was the most right thing in the world. And Iruka would spend every free moment the two had, showing just how wrong he had been and making up for it in the most delicious ways imaginable. THE END.



A/N~ok so it wasn't original and I hope I at least did the doujinshi at least a small bit of justice since I thought it was so cute, and hot as all get out. Yes I know there should of been some graphic details about the lemons parts but well this is how it came out, hope tis ok. Anyhow thank you to those who have read this and even if you don't review I thank you for taking the time to read it. I also thank in advance for any reviews I might recieve, although that is asking for much huh? I am such a horrible writer, but I do try. Well be well and safe and happy people, much huggles and smiles Mija..:-) Btw for those who dont know which doujinshi I am talking about its called Phycodelic Affections or something like that on FightingDreamers.org.