TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Two Friends+Mercenary Jobs=One Crazy Adventure! by SandShinobi21

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: My second story ever written! (My first was a One Piece short story I might put up on quizilla or here idk) Anyway, I don't really have a fixed plot line for this yet, but I do have a bunch of ideas. You've just gotta tell me what you like!

WARNING: If you don't like some swearing don't read this.
Chapter notes: Hey guys! So this is the second story I've ever written, but it's the first I've posted here. Please tell me what you think of it, and advice, comments, and critesisms are welcomed! Anything to get better right? lol This is non-naruto related and I own all characters and ideas. So thanks, and enjoy the info section. Chapter 1 out later today! =]
Name: Max
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Hight: 5'9"
Species: Cat person/Human
*
Appearance: Short spunky dark red hair with dark green eyes, light grey cat ears and tail. She's not goth but usually wears dark clothes. She wears black cargo shorts and dark green chucks with a green t-shirt and these black arm warmer things.
*
Personality: Ok like I said she's not goth, but she's not preppy either. She's mostly quiet but she is extremely sarcastic and opinionated so she's not shy. She can sometimes be a bit childlike and random. She has a bad temper so watch it if you get her angry. She is very sneaky and cunning so look out. Her closest friend is Ash. They're best friends and act just like siblings.

*
Abilities/Weapons: Well since she's a cat person she can gain the abilities of a cat at will. (Example: Cat eye's to see in the dark, or claws, etc.) She can also transform into one if she wants. She also has two double edged knives that she can throw with deadly accuracy. She is stronger than a normal human, extremely flexible like a cat, and can jump really high. She is skilled in hand-to-hand combat as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2nd character!

Name: Ash
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Hight: 6'2"
Species: Human
*
Appearance: Shaggy red hair and dark red, almost black, eyes. He's not a cat person like his best friend Max though. He always has a pair of black ripped jeans on, with black chucks. He's got a pair of big goggles around his neck (No, not like a swimmers) and a thick brown belt slung around his waist. The belt had a small pouch attached to it and a hook for his black katana. He has a white t-shirt on with a grey-black jacket over it. He also has black fingerless gloves on.
*
Personality: Despite how he looks he is actually a very easy-going guy! He's funny, slightly ADHD, a pyromaniac, sarcastic and it takes a lot to get him mad. However, when he gets mad it's really scary and Max is usually the only one who can calm him down. He thinks of Max as a sister/best friend, and is kinda protective of her, despite knowing from experience that she can take care of herself.
*
Abilities/Weapons: He's got a long black Katana that he is very skilled in using. He also has extensive knowledge of explosives and always has at least one on him somewhere. (Now you see the use of the pouch) He can blow up everything with almost anything! He's also stronger than most people, skilled in combat and is very flexible and agile.
Chapter end notes: So whatcha think of the characters? Please review and let me know! =D