TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mononoke Naruto by sesshomaruswifey

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: it will be updated, though i have no particular time set for it.
The third Hokage sighed as he sat doing paperwork. With the death of the fourth hokage when he sealed the Kyuubi into his son, the third had been forced to retake the position of Hokage. The leaf villagers wanted to extract unnecisary vengance upon the small child for their belefs of finally slaying the kyuubi. the third pondered his course of action regarding this when he was violently yanked out of his thoughts by the appearance of his former student Jiraiya, with the slamming of his office door.

"Excuse me Sarutobi-sensei, but Mononoke Yuki is here to see you. she says it's about her son?" Jiraiya was extremely interested in the note of fear that the Hokage showed at the mention of this name. "Very well, send her in." the old man said with a look of determination that hid his inward cowardice.

As Jiraiya left, a women walked in. the woman had shining locks of caramel hair that fell down to her waist and was wearing a sky blue colored kimono with cranes taking flight printed into the fine silk. upon her cheeks were twin red triangles pointed twards the earth, and another triangle adorned on her forehead. the woman's facial expression was of pure anger that shone like wild fire in her crystal blue eyes. The room was an eerie feeling of stillness as she began to speak.

"Hokage-sama," she began, "Am I to understand that you lied about my son's heritage and put him in an orphanage, after the sealing of the Kyuubi?" She finished in a voice that promised pain in the near future.

"Um. well. yes, I had to put him in an orphanage so that the public would be satisfied with the story that he is just an ordinary child who was orphaned by this whole ordeal." The Hokage answered with more then a little fear in his voice. her next answer sent a chill down his spine. "So even after all my husbands sacrifices, you still lie about his heritage? very well then, I will be returning to tsukigakure along with my son."

Ignoring all protests from the elderly hokage, Yuki proceeded to torture the third until he gave her the name of the orphanage. After gaining the location, she left a supremely bloodied and scared Hokage in her wake. The woman stormed out of the hokage office and at the speed she was going, almost flew to the orphanage that held her beloved son captive.

At the orphanage, the head nurse sighed. Of all the days she had to be on duty it had to be in the demon spawn's room. She was contemplating killing the brat when she saw a brown haired women with strange markings walk into the room. Almost immediately, the demon child began to cry. The women then proceeded across the room and picked him up out of his crib and began to sing, in a sweet, calming voice.

(haritsumeta yumi no furueru tsuru yo

tsuki no hikari ni zawameku omae no kokoro

togisumasareta yaiba no utsukushii

sono kissaki ni yoku nita sonata no yokogao)

The nurse swore that the boy's whisker marks disappeared and were replaced with the same markings that the women had, also his hair changed from blonde to a shade lighter than the womans'.

(Kanashimi to ikari ni hisomu makoto no kokoro wo shiru wa mori no sei

mononoke-tachi dake mononoke-tachi dake)

The women had suddenly vanished into thin air, and with her the demon boy. Yuki looked lovingly at her son, now sleeping peacefully in her arms. he now looked almost exactly like her, with the exception of his eyes. her precious child had inherited his fathers stormy blue eyes. she only hoped that her home village would except him. Luckily, her friend was the head of the Eboshi line and had long taken care of those with misfortune.

At the gates, the chuunin on guard duty heard a voice singing. looking to the inside of Konoha, he saw a women approaching the gates obviously intent on leaving. hurriedly he opened the gates and let her leave. As she passed him, he saw a baby held in her arms. She exited through the gates with a nod at the chuunin.

That would be the last anyone in Konoha saw Yuki or her son for twelve years...