TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Waiting For A Tomorrow by Yun Akuma

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer : I don't own any of the Naruto characters expect Sora.
Title: Waiting For A Tomorrow

Author: Yun Akuma

Summary: Cold and homeless discharged marine Hatake Kakashi finds himself losing endless battle in the streets during a snow storm. He finds himself getting picked up by a blonde who might give him the second chance at life.

Disclaimer : I don't own any of the Naruto characters expect Sora.

(Chapter One) Use Somebody

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
-

Howling winds of bitter frost coated his thin coat from where he leaned on the darken alley wall Tilting his silver head back where soft thump kept himself awake in the bitter cold. His side throbbed painfully, his left hand going numb from the cold blood drying on it but where was he to go? Homeless man who had nothing but few coins of change that provided no help which he needed. Maybe it was the end of his miserable time; passing away to death while sleeping seemed quite a way to go now that he thought about it.

Shaking his hand as the snow piled he gave a grunt and raised his visible gray eye to flash of orange wobbling down the sidewalk; fighting off the snow hurling towards the orange person. Grumbles came to hearing as the person jumped into his alley escaping the full power of the winds.

"Oh I'll kill that perverted man for making me late! Just wait those damn books of his are going burn once I get home and I'll tell baa-chan to give a good kick too!" grumbled feminine voice making the silver haired man raise an eyebrow at the figure across from him. Lifting his tired head and tried to let himself bob away in exhaustion to meet petite blonde wrapped in orange scarf all the way to her coat as her jeans now were somewhat wet from the snow.

Blonde hair wrapped in messed up bun as strands escaped its hold to frame her face as blue eyes suddenly glanced at him. "What are you looking at? I'm circus so stop staring!" growled the girl, and chuckle escaped him.

Yep he was sure he was dieing now if he found small girl trying to look angry looked more like cheeky fox the way her cheeks puffed out and lips frowned. "Sorry," he strained out seeing her glaring at his person as he finally controlled his laughter. Blonde snorted and finally realization came to those eyes as she took his appearance. 'Great she noticed.' came the thought when she stepped forward and instead of walking away knowing he was homeless he found his hand being pulled back.

"Your bleeding." came the soft remark making his visible eye roll.

"Thank you for the obvious observation, now let go. I don't need you to keep touching me." he tried push her hand away only to receive pinch to his wrist. Blonde pulled out what seemed orange handkerchief and put it towards the wound on his side.

"Cmon, I can't leave you dying out here old man." before he could reply that he didn't need any help his arm placed around his shoulder, she carefully wrapped an arm around his waist to help him up. Grumbling a curse or two he put his weight back to his legs and noticed the girl came inch or two to his chest, let the girl lead him away. What was he thinking? Absolutely nothing as the girl tried to keep him awake with her babbling on how she hated the snow when she wasn't inside. That he needed a bath since he reeked of something making him laugh letting her know he was paying attention and not dead to his feet as he seemed he was becoming.

"Whats your name?" came the quiet question making gray eye look down to the crown of blonde hair and tightened his fingers on her shoulder gently when his fingers were falling asleep.

Blue eyes looked up from his action and he replied, "Hatake. Kakashi Hatake." was all he could mumble and wary smile came in reply.

"Would of thought James Bond from the way you said it. The name is Uzumaki. Natsumi Uzumaki and don't you dare fall asleep or I'm dumping your ass Hatake." with that said she pulled on forward unaware the silver hair man smiled under his mask. May there was such thing as miracle for him still...

00000000

"Hatake?" came the voice again making gray eye open slightly noticing his human crutch come to a stop, forcing himself to look up he noticed the tall building which looked like a tea shop. His legs were giving up, Natsumi must of noticed when she felt her pinch him again to get his attention. "Don't fall asleep on me! Cmon only few more steps," she encouraged and with quick twist or two of a key he was met with warm air of the closed tea shop.

"Baa-chan! Hey is anyone here?" she yelled out, pushed him towards a chair and tried to keep his eyes open but sleepiness was butting its ugly head. Soft hands tilted his head up to meet worried azure eyes of his savior and noticed her lips moving yet the sound wasn't coming to ear. Than the world came to darkness he craved hours ago and the feeling of soft hands on his skin faded away.

00000000

He could feel fingers gently tugging on his hair in soft rhythm before letting go and beginning the gentle torture. He couldn't remember the time someone had touched him like that since he left his mother's side that night. As his senses started to come he could hear the light humming the fingers followed its tune. Shoving caution to the wind he nuzzled the warm body next to him making giggle come from the other side of the warmth beside him.

"Momma do you think he's puppy?" came confused small voice. Tilting his head to other side, gray opened to meet bright azure eyes of small brunette child.

"How about you go get baa-chan, Sora since ko-inu finally woke up," the child bolted up from the bed, the sound of feet echoed down the hallway till no more was heard. Mismatched eyes looked up to the blonde who kept petting him halted and blonde eyebrow rose.

"Water?" he rasped out through his dry throat and quickly a yellow cup came to his lips. He chugged the water down in gulps and sighed in content when he cleared his throat. "Ko-inu?" came the dry question making blush rise from the tan woman above him and frowned when her hand pulled away from his torture.

"Well your welcome you know. After all I did save your sorry ass from dying in "my" tea-shop and since your showing so much gratitude towards me!" she crossed her under chest. Rolling his eyes he tried to sit up was pushed down by Natsumi as she clicked her tongue at him. "Stay! Don't move so much, idiot! Your going ruin those stitches!" she yelled at him.

"I'm not a dog you know!" he tried to push up but she held down on his shoulders.

"Well you certainly were those other two nights when I was petting you!" heat rose on his cheeks before cough broke the heated glares they threw each other to face the new comer.

"Go feed Sora, gaki and I'll check ko-inu here." the other blonde woman tugged Natsumi from her perch who stuck her tongue out at pouting Kakashi before looking up to meet brown eyes. "So your finally awake hobo, I don't need Natsumi screaming at me like the other night so you better listen." she crossed her hands under her large breasts making mismatched eyes suddenly look away from the woman and nodded making the older woman smirk. "You have four stitches on your side so I don't need you lifting or very much doing anything stupid for few weeks. Understood pup?" getting grunt from the silver haired man.

"Would of expected Yes Madam or something from a marine." noticed mismatches eyes glare up at her.

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm no longer one of those idiots following orders like a damn dog." painted fingernails slid down to the dog chains around his neck as eyebrow rose to him when he pushed her hand away from the dog chains.

"Sure whatever you say after all I don't care about you. Now pack and leave, I don't need gaki worrying about you when she has more important stuff to deal with." he watched the tall woman walk from the room and grumbles few curses before attempting to sit up. Yet was pushed back by Natsumi who frowned down at him.

"Just ignore what the old woman said, you still need more time to recover. As long as you don't try killing anyone I really don't care." grinned the younger blonde pat the silver hair back from poking the mismatched eyes looking at her suspiciously. "Hey I saved your damn ass Hatake so just go back to sleep and I'll feed you next time you wake up!" covered the eyes from looking at her closely.

He let himself chuckle and tug down the hand from his eyes and let himself smirk up to the younger girl who looked away from him. "Thank you, Uzumaki." he murmured causing the young girl in front of him to look down in surprise.

"He speaks!" she teased and ran her fingers through his clean hair making the older man purr quietly and eyes close once more. "So your going let me pet you to sleep again ko-inu?" red eye looked up at her and grunted before letting himself fall back asleep. 'I'll take that as a yes!' she grinned inwardly and let herself pet the man in front of her as her motherly instincts kicked in and started humming the song her son always fell asleep to. Noticed tense shoulders loosen up and breath come out softly as Kakashi fell asleep. Smiling sadly she took her hand away brushed away the bangs from the man's face, "Now if only Sasuke could be more easy to tame like you Kakashi..." she took her leave from the room.

End of Chapter One))
Chapter end notes: Author Note: There you have it; the new story I'm working on! Sorry if its weird and all but least I'm writing again since its vacation right now. Leave a review or favorite or whatever. Till next time!