TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Successor of the Four by eaf2hina

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's chapter two for the people who want to read it :)

Policy: Read & Review
Naruto woke up 5 in the morning. Getting out of bed he made 2 shadow clones to make breakfast for him while he takes a bath and dresses up. Going to the large bathroom, the Namikaze house had, he relaxingly washed himself clean and completely dressed himself up afterwards. Only wearing his simple yellow shirt with a red spiral at the back and wore his simple black baggy shorts which stopped above his knee. He went back to his room picked up his kunai and clay pouch strapped them over to his waist and then grabbed his zanbato and securely strapped it to his back. His holster was now also strapped to his left thigh. Putting on also his shoes he went downstairs.

Going down stairs he found two busy clones running around the kitchen preparing a healthy meal for him. Getting very hungry he made another 2 clone to help cook. He lazily sat on the couch thinking that the academy would be as boring as hell. A spark of idea came into Naruto's thoughts. What if he could ask the Hokage to be the one to make the team settings? That would be great he thought with an evil laugh echoing in his head. It would be a great plan because he can figure out who-would-suit-who. Beneficial and fun to do, Naruto was getting excited. Then something clicked in his head, he really should tell the Hokage about Kyuubi. Old man has the right to know about Kyuubi. Calming his mind Naruto found himself in his mindscape.

"Naruto-kun what'cha doing here?" Kyuubi said. Yup the great feared demon was a, girl.

In the past years Naruto had known Kyuubi but he didn't fully know the information about the feared demon, so naturally he asked Kyuubi himself. Naruto still couldn't forget the day Kyuubi revealed he was a she.

XXXXXXXX 5 years ago XXXXXXXXXXX

It was late in the afternoon Naruto was getting bored from all the silence and decided to break it. He turned to face Sasori and asked him curiously.

"Ne Sasori-niisan Why is Kyuubi so big?"

"Naruto you should ask Itachi that question because he knows more about bijuu than me" Sasori simply replied making Naruto pout.

"Itachi-niisan why do you think Kyuubi is soooo big?" Naruto asked

"It's because Kyuubi has so much chakra and power that he becomes that gigantic"

"Is Kyuubi a girl or a boy?" He asked again making everyone look at him

"Well Naruto we exactly don't know but all of us believe he is a male because of his deep hollow voice" Itachi said while the other three nodded adding to naruto's growing curiosity.

I'm gonna ask Kyuubi later when everyone's asleep.

Later that day everyone decided to stop and camp out for the night because of the growing darkness signaling night will soon come.

Sasori gathered wood for the fire while Deidara made cooked their food and Kisame setting up camp. Itachi waiting for the fire wood. Naruto was just high above sitting on one of the many branches of the tree trying to call in on Kyuubi.

Kyuubi. . Kyuubi. . KYUUBI! Naruto said again and again as he tried to call Kyuubi

What is it you little brat!

Don't yell furball it makes my head ache.

And why would I care? I was not the one who disturbed someone's sleep!

Ohhh A cranky furball well I just wanted to know something about you

Fine! What is it?

Are you a male or a female?

I'm a girl you idiot doesn't Kyuubi sound like a girl's name to you!

Now that I think of it, it does sound feminish

See. . . I great nine-tailed demon Kyuubi am a girl and proud of it!

Wow how weird. The demon feared by most is a girl! Never thought of that. Kyuubi why are you so gigantic?

Us tailed demons are the protectors of you stupid planet. We have lived thousands of years and have seen all the rise and falls of your human race. We were created to balance this world. If the balance were broken we are the ones who are to put it back. Demons this big could be seen throughout miles and miles so we have the power to transform into humans like you or to transform to a minimum sized us.

Can I see? Can I see! I want to see you human form!

Fine but you better change this place of yours. I don't want to get my kimono wet in this dirty sewer.

Okay! No more cage no more sewer and hello to paradise. Naruto said as the cage disappeared and the sewer was replaced by a beautiful flower bed.

Now that's more like it. Kyuubi was suddenly taking human form her fur disappearing and her paws turning into hands and feet her face became more human like.

After a few minutes the transformation was done. A woman now stood on the exact location Kyuubi were. She had beautiful red hair flowing past her waist matching with her beautiful red eyes. Her face was like no demon, it looked like it belonged to an angel. Her skin so white, Her luscious curves, her cute pink kimono and was standing in a good 6 feet tall. She wore black heeled sandals and had anklets on both feet and also in her hands were two silver bracelets with a kanji mark for 'seal'. This beautiful woman looked like she was 20 and definitely not thousands of years old.

Kyuubi you look amazing! You're so beautiful! You look like an angel than a demon

Thank you Naruto-kun she said as she gave the cute boy a kiss on the cheek earning a cute blush on his young face.

Can you be my nee-chan? The young boy asked

Of Course naruto! But you are going to be my new little brother deal? And you have to call me by my real name ok? Naruto happily nodded

My name is Akako

Akako-neechan! The boy gave her a big grin

Now for being my new little brother I am going to teach you all that I know here inside you mind every night and I am going to tell you all about our new family.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day when Kyuubi talked about the family thing still surprises him even now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You being my new brother make you the new heir to my throne.

How . . . can I be your . . . heir?

As the book states it when the tailed demon becomes too old it should have an heir to replace them and me not being to produce my rightful heir decides that you should be the one to replace my position in the world.

But . . . does that mean that the other tailed demons also have . . . heirs? Why would you need one anyways?

Yes, they should have one because as you know we are the protectors of this planet so if we die who will be the one to balance things out? As I remember ichibi was also sealed into a boy, Nibi was also sealed but in a girl, yonbi is still roaming around freely, Gobi was sealed in a girl, Rokubi and Shichibi was also sealed but Hachibi is still roaming. That was 5 years ago when you were still three I was busy trying to contact my relatives as you call them. We tailed demons are like brothers and sisters born on the same with same fate. We first met when the humans had found out about jutsus and chakra. The meeting was all about if we should not let them continue knowing about such power or if we would help them research about such things, at the end we decided to give some clans special gifts. Sharingan and Byakuggan were some of the few we gave them. Some were not doujutsus but were special characteristics such Nara's having IQ's over a hundred or Inuzuka's having a keen sense of smell and be able to understand dogs. We watched them create and learn how to use our gifts to their needs. Power that some of the gifted people here today were given by us. Later on these present years I saw a man abuse our gift and used it to fight back at us. Seeing the man abuse such power given by we planed to take back the gift we gave to him. Uchiha Madara was the man's name, he had the ultimate power of Sharingan no one has ever seen before. We came to the man and said to him that the Gods had told us that we should take away his powers. Him angry he fought back and tried to control me. In the end he won he successfully controlled me and used this power to make me go and destroy Konoha. That's one solid fact that we, the strongest demons, need a rightful, strong and responsible heir.

I agree and understand now why you need an heir but if I became an heir I am not immortal just like you. We humans can only live over a century.

That is not a problem. As you know living for thousands of years we learn a lot. There was boy who had a demon sealed in him, when I asked him if it was a bijuu he said it wasn't. He had a phoenix demon sealed into him when he was kidnapped. I asked him again about the demon. He said that being with the demon for many years the demon completely merged with him making him a half breed. As I became more curious I asked him how it happened. He explained that if the demon was sealed into an innocent soul the demon becomes purified and merges with the soul of the person. The man said that the demon can now talk with him freely. These things happen quite rarely as you know the only innocent souls you could find now are the new born. And you being a new born when I was sealed makes you a pure innocent soul. When you turn 20 I will completely vanish and my power, knowledge and life span will be added to yours.

Aren't you going to regret dying in a body of a mortal?

I have seen so many and all I want is rest besides me merging with you makes me like a conscience. Being like that I can still see or hear what you see and hear. So it's like I'm dead but still around. Besides I'd like to see my little brother grow up.

Arigato Akako-neechan

So now that you accept being my heir I will personally train some of my unique jutsus.

Hai! Sensei

XXXXXXXXX Flash Back End XXXXXXXXXXXX

Remembering those important memories he smiled. Kyuubi hasn't changed a bit she still wore a kimono and was still the same sister he knew.

"Nothing nee-chan just came here to ask if you would like to go 'outside' and eat?" Naruto smiled as he hugged his sister

"Okay sure otouto I would love to go outside" Kyuubi said as she released the hug. Naruto began on performing a series of hand seals.

After Naruto and Akako talked he began on studying seals to be able to make Kyuubi his summon. After 7 months of research and his studies with Jiraiya, he began on making a special seal that can make Akako free but still bound to him. When he successfully completed it Jiraiya was very impressed and told him that he was much like his father.

"Ka ka Tamashii: Kai" He said as red chakra began leaking out of him and started to take form. A few seconds later Kyuubi now stood there happy on being free again.

This technique also made Kyuubi a summon for Naruto. Naruto was so happy when he heard that even when they will completely merge he could still call her out and see her again. For Akako she silently prayed to god thanks that even though sealed in a boy she could still roam around because she could train naruto even though when she is outside.

"Akako-nee I called you out here to discuss about some things." Naruto said seriously making Akako also serious

"Should we tell Jiji about you?" Naruto asked as they sat on the couch

"We should tell the hokage about this or else he would think that we are hiding something"

"You're right. But when do we tell him?" Naruto said as he went into thinking pose.

"Later would be a good idea" Akako said as Naruto nodded

A sudden knock came on the door Naruto walked to the door and opened it seeing the 3rd was there smiling and waving at naruto. Naruto welcomely opened the door for the hokage to enter.

"Morning jiji" Naruto happily greeted

"Morning naruto just came by and check if you are done cleaning up"

The third replied

"Kage bunshins are really useful aren't they" naruto said with a foxy smile

"I have already informed your sensei about you. Your class is with Umino Iruka"

"Jiji I have something to tell you. You see Kyuubi's here" Naruto said as he looked at the back, there Akako was standing smiling widely.

"Naruto you have a lot to explain to me" The third said while looking at the teens and so they walked to the living room and began storytelling.

"That's all you need to know for now jiji" Naruto said while telling how Kyuubi got out because of his new seal

You are turning out to be much like your father naruto the hokage thought but your still hiding your true power and strength to us

"That was long otouto I'm hungry!" Akako said as she went to the dining room and ate like there was no tomorrow. Of course the clones went back to cooking. The scene was funny to look at Akako the great demon was eating so fast that she looked like she practically inhaled the food. On the background were 4 clones running here and there fastly cooking food for Akako. This scene made naruto and sarutobi sweat drop.

"Naruto . . . here's your allowance until you become genin" Sarutobi handed a small envelope to him

"Thanks Jiji"

"I have to get going my arch enemy is waiting at my table so naruto Good Luck and Goodbye" Sarutobi said turning back going to the door he was stopped

"Ne, jiji I wanna make a bet with you!" Naruto said with a smile saying I-know-something-you-don't

"And what will it be?" Sarutobi got curious about the bet

"I bet that I can find a way to make your 'arch enemy go away'" he smiled wider making sarutobi more curious

"Ohh and what will the price be?" Sarutobi asked

"If I win I will help on making the teams up and If you win I will not eat ramen for a month deal" naruto said as he extended his hand to sarutobi. They shook hands and signaled deal. Then suddenly naruto broke into a loud laughter.

"Jiji One way to solve your problem with paperwork is by using Kage bunshin. I mean hey when you make a Kage bunshin it only not helps you but you can also gather all the information it knows making work easy like a piece of cake right?" Naruto said making the 3rd hokage nearly faint thinking

Why did I not think about that! Uhh Naruto you're a genius, an angel fallen from the sky, a mighty savior… Minato your kid is definitely like you and Kushina.

"Naruto you're a GENUIS!" Sarutobi said as he made two clones and told them to go to the office and finish all paperwork and then he hugged Naruto like he saw heaven.

"Cant. . . Breathe. . . . Jiji" Naruto wheezed out trying to pull the old man away

"Thank you naruto. Now that I have so much time I could spend some quality bonding with konohamaru and Naruto you win the deal after the exams come to me directly and we will sort them out okay?" Naruto nodded as he waved goodbye to Sarutobi.

Walking to the kitchen naruto saw 4 very tired clones with a very happy and full Kyuubi. Naruto sitting down on the many chairs that the table was surrounded a large bowl of special ramen was in front of him. He happily said 'Itadakimasu!' and began on eating his favorite food.

"Naruto why was the hokage here?" Akako said as she got off her chair and began on collecting all the dirty plates on the table.

"He was (slurp) going to give me (slurp) allowance until the exams (slurp slurp)" he replied

"And I (slurp) helped him about his (slurp) paperwork problem by telling him that (Slurp slurp) kagebunshin is the solution to it. I will also now (slurp) help him on deciding on the team making." Naruto added as he slurped all the soup down.

"Ne Akako-chan you ate a lot today your going to get fat if you continue on eating that many" Naruto said as Kyuubi looked at him angrily

"Hey at least I'm not eating the same thing almost like everyday!"Akako backfired at him

"hey! ramen is the food of Gods and It's cheap and tastes great!" naruto said as he got ready to leave

"Yeah yeah whatever" Akako rolled her eyes

"Well I'm going you can come if you want but if you don't wanna come just stay here and don't go outside!" Naruto said as he shut the door close

"I'm coming" Akako said as she finished washing the dishes and ran after naruto. Catching up to him she said bye and went back inside the seal

Now all I need to know is where the academy is Naruto thought

Ummmm. . . Naruto don't you see the sign 'Academy 1 kilometer away north' Akako stated with a sweat drop as Naruto laughed embarrassingly and then ran towards North

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inside the classroom everyone was quiet except two girls Ino and Sakura

"Ino get away from sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled at the blond girl

"Sakura you're the one who should stay away!" Ino said as she pushed the girl back.

"You two get back to your seats. A new student is going to sit there" the teacher said

"But Iruka-sensei the exams are coming soon! Shouldn't new student start at the first year it's definitely unfair!"Ino stated as the others nodded in agreement

"Well he is special, we will wait for him to come and then we will start class" Mizuki said

Suddenly a boy was there standing in front of all of them. The girls started to blush thinking he was as cool as Sasuke. While the boys just looked at the boy thinking how he got there in front without them knowing.

"Um . . . is this Umino Iuka's class?" the boy asked

"Oh so you are the new student!" Iruka said going to the boy

"Here's the letter Jiji told me to give you, the old man hokage said that you should come to his office later afternoon something to discuss about the teams" the boy said with a smile as he handed the scroll. The students gasped in surprise the boy had just called the most powerful man in the village 'old man'. Iruka just smiled no one could dare call the hokage 'old man' except his grandson and Naruto.

"Well naruto good to see you again. 8 years since I last you, I was genin back then and always saw you near the hokage" Iruka smiled brightly as he ruffled naruto's hair. The class' eyes grew wide. The new student lived here when young but left 8 years and returned just now. Being close to the Hokage he was allowed to join their class. Some students glared at him because he got special treatment from the hokage of the village

"Iruka-nii still chasing the cat from hell?" Naruto said

"No more just a regular teacher in the academy. You grew up in the past years ne Naruto?" Iruka said while Naruto nodded

"Class this is Uzumaki Naruto he will be joining us from today" Iruka said

"Well let's start. Naruto you will sit in between hinita and sasuke. Please raise your hands to show where Naruto will be seated" Iruka stated as two students rose up their hands. Naruto smilingly went to his seat

"Hi I'm uzumaki Naruto nice to meet you can call me naruto"

"Hi-hina-hinata Hyuu-ga ni-nice- to -me-me-meet -yo-u" Hinata shyly stuttered

"Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke replied coldly while naruto looked at him confused but just happily smiled at him

"What are you looking at dobe?" Sasuke said as he crossed his arms and faced away

"Nothing teme just put your mask on tight" Naruto said as he widely smiled while sasuke glared at him

"..."

"Ne, Hinata don't hyuugas and uchiha's have doujutsus?" Naruto asked hinata nodded

"Those are Sharingan and Byakugan. Byakugan who can see chakra and has a vision of 360 degrees. Sharingan who can copy techniques such as Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu." Naruto said

"Ha-Hai" Hinata said

"You seem to know a lot Naruto" Sasuke said

"Of course! In the past 8 years I was gone I studied everything and got taught by my nii-sans"Naruto said

"Who are your nii-sans?" Sasuke asked

"You'll know one soon" Naruto said while facing the other way

What is he talking about I don't know anyone else outside the village Sasuke thought

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Class ended and the teachers had already dismissed the students. Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left in the classroom fixing up their things. Naruto was about to go when he asked

"Ne, Sasuke have you ever thought about not having revenge? Have you ever thought what your mother would've felt if she saw you trying to kill your brother?" Naruto looked at Sasuke in the eyes

". . . .You Don't know anything" Sasuke whispered

"Have you ever thought that Itachi would be feeling the same. Lonely and sad?" Naruto asked

"Have you ever thought that if you and Itachi die the Uchiha Clan line will die with you?" Naruto said Sasuke's eyes grew wide. He never had thought about that.

"I'm going to confess Sasuke. I was with your brother these past 8 years and do you know what he always talked about? He always talked about you. He was always worried about you. Who would take care of you? Who will help you in your training? Who will be with you all the time?" Naruto said Sasuke was really shocked

"He always cared Sasuke. He never really meant to kill your clan someone else did but Itachi-nii was blamed for it." Naruto said as grabbed a scroll out of his pocket. He gave the scroll to the Shocked Sasuke and said

"Here this is a letter for you from Itachi. He said I should really give it to you he said it would make things more clear for you" Naruto then left to let the Uchiha have some privacy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto do you think that Sasuke will take it the good way?

I hope so. If it does I'll ask Itachi-nii to come visit and have a reunion with his little brother Naruto thought in reply

You know that boy Sasuke he's just masking out his pain and happiness right?

Yeah.

Naruto walked home quietly for the most thinking how he could help sasuke. A spark of idea came into his mind. He could help sasuke train. There was a lot of jutsus in the library at home he could use that. Running excitedly back home he quickly went up stairs and opened the door to the library.

You know Naruto you should start with maybe a Crank or Drank jutsu Akako suggested

A katon jutsu would be nice don't you think?

Yes, Uchiha's are naturally good at fire techniques

With that naruto made two kage bunshins and began to rummage through the books and scrolls on the shelves. Time passed and the books and scrolls that he found began to pile up. He sat down next to the pile and began to read each one as so did the clones. Time passed again as Naruto read the pile of books and scrolls. He then found 3 good techniques suited for sasuke to learn. They were called Katon: Ryuu Kami Kaen , Katon: Sankai Gokkakyu no Jutsu, Raiton Sou No Te The first jutsu is a small fireball but it is as hot as a meteor ball. The Second jutsu is about creating three great fireballs in different directions at the same time. The last jutsu wasn't exactly a Katon jutsu but it was a Lightning based jutsu. It would make anything you touch with your hands shocked. Two were B ranks and the other one was a C rank. Sasuke would be happy that there are new techniques he would learn.

XXXXXXXXXX Sasuke XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sasuke went back to his home shortly after the confession of Naruto. He took his bath and ate his meal in silence. Many thoughts were in his mind right now and he had a special letter to read later. As he went to his room he took the letter and went to his bed and sat down. He started to open the scroll as he wondered what Itachi wrote to him.

Dear Sasuke,

Sasuke I have lots of things I want to say to you. First I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I know I shouldn't had left you behind but you're still kid and I don't want you getting hurt while hunter nins try to hunt me down. It wasn't really my fault sasuke. The one who killed the clan was Shisui, he said that he wanted to know his true potential so he killed them all. I being the one to stop them had to kill him. I'm sorry Sasuke I know how sad it is to loose our family. The second that I wanted to tell you is about you hating me. I know you still must be mad and I completely understand. But I don't want to fight you Sasuke you're the only family I have left and I wouldn't want to be all alone. When I finished on stopping shisui I was forced to leave and had to leave you alone but remember this Sasuke when I was here on the outside world all I thought is you. I am very worried when I first left all I thought were. Who was going to take care of you? Were you going to be okay? Who will help you train? I was very worried.I love you sasuke and always has and I wish you'll start to see the light again. Third is about Naruto. He was still 5 when we found him. We found him beaten up nearly dead outside of Konoha. We decided that he would have been better off if he came along with us. When we chose that he would come along with us I thought of bringing you too but also thought that you would still be mad. Sasuke, Naruto's a king boy but I warn you don't get on his bad side. In these past years we trained him so that he could achieve his goal and become Hokage. Sasuke don't force him to tell who his nii-sans are and anything about him. He'll tell you eventually. Sasuke It's hard for Naruto to get many friends because of a 'special condition' so I hope that you would try and make friends with him. I will try and visit there sometimes. Don't worry when I visit you'll then know who are Naruto's other nii-sans.

-Uchiha Itachi-

Sasuke reread everything for three times. Shocked to know his cousin was the traitor, Guilt at accusing Itachi something he had not done, Surprised to how Itachi felt, Happy to know he'll visit, and Curious about Naruto. Many emotions were mixed up Sasuke right now but he knew one thing his body seemed to feel lighter. His sadness was going away happiness being the one to replace. He knew his relatives are right now in heaven rejoicing. Happy about knowing his brother was not the one who did the massacre. Happy to know that he would be able to drop his mask off once in a while. He laid back on his bed thinking about what Itachi said about naruto. Naruto was still like a mysterious person to sasuke even what Itachi said but like every person needs a second chance. Tomorrow he would try to make friends like what Itachi-nii told him.

XXXXXXXXXXX Naruto XXXXXXXXXX

When Naruto spent his all afternoon in the library he looked out the window. Much to his surprise it was already evening. The moon and stars shined brightly in the night sky. He closed the scroll he was reading and walked silently out of the library. He looked around and frowned it was quite lonely on having such a big house for only one person. He went upstairs and went inside the overly large bathroom and took a relaxing hot bath. After relaxing in the hot springs he dressed up in his comfortable pajamas and went inside his big room to sleep. Sleeping lightly he dreamt about his brothers and how they were doing.

XXXXXXXXX Sasuke XXXXXXXXXXXX

Early in the morning Sasuke woke up seeing the bright sun had already risen. He did the usual thing he did in the morning. First he did his morning exercises consisting of push ups, curl ups, jumping jacks and 2 kilometer runs. After finishing his morning exercise he went in the bathroom and had a hot bath refreshing his body and cleaning up. He went to his room to get dressed up and then went to the kitchen and ate his breakfast. While eating his thoughts suddenly remembered, his whole family happily eating their breakfast together. He shook the thought out and continued eating his meal. Finally he put on his holster and pouch with his ninja shoes. He went outside, closed the door to his house and headed to the academy.

XXXXXXXXX Normal POV XXXXXXXXXXX

The school bell rung once again. School started the student were already inside either talking with each other or just studying or sleeping. Naruto was the one who first came in the classroom. As students came Naruto made some friends. Nara Shikamaru is a lazy boy but behind that attitude he is very smart and is very good at planning strategies. Aburame Shino is a very silent boy, like to gather information from his kikai bugs. Seemed to be very great in getting information and scouting. Akimichi Chouji very fat boy but don't judge him. Although he seems to be fat it's really just muscle and his large bones making him strong, great in taijutsu. Inuzuka Kiba really loud boy and his small partner akamaru seemed to be great in tracking. Hyuuga Hinata who was a kind pretty shy girl that always blushes when a boy comes sooo nears to her. To Naruto this was the best day ever, he had new friends and he also started to have a first crush. Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka was the last two girls he had made friends because of all the fighting and the shouting they caused. He now just had to make friends with Sasuke.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter end notes: Give me some feedback on this : D