TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Miss Invisible by AoiTori

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Migoto has always been alone.
But what if...?
There's a girl

Who sits under the bleachers

Just another day eating alone

And though she smiles

There is something just hiding

And she cant find a way to relate





Her name was Migoto Mashita. A 16-year old Chunin kunoichi. She had always been invisible, to everyone. Even to her own mother. Everybody treated her like a nobody. Even though she hated that emptiness, she still put a smile on her face, hoping that someday this will end. Everyday when she went to the groceries, she had to stand at the counter table for 15 hole minutes just to get the shop-keepers attention.




She just goes unnoticed

As the crowd passes by

And she'll pretend to be busy

When inside she just wants to cry





She did every single mission alone. She didn´t need any help. Because no one ever offered to help her. She had no friends. Migoto wasn`t sociable at all. Everytime a group of giggling girls passed by, talking about boys or missions, she felt really alone. Not because she wanted to talk about boys or missions. Just......she had never been in a group – everyone always ignored her. Sometimes the girls looked at Migoto and laughed hysterically. That was the worst of it all. The pain in her heart...! When will it end?


In the beginning, in the first weeks of class

She did everything to try and fit in

But the others they couldnt seem to get past all the

things that mismatched on the surface





* 7 years earlier *

„I can`t belive I´m finally in the academy!“ Migoto smiled. Her mother wasn`t as happy as her daughter was. She looked a little annoyed to be exact.

„Yeah, we´re all happy for you!“ Sarcasm.

„Can we go home already?“ Migoto´s older sister said.

„Yeah, the youngster can handle it herself!“

Her parents and older sister left but she wasn`t sad. She was actually quite happy.

„Hello!“

„Oh, hey there! What´s your name?“ A smart looking man said.

„I´m Migoto.“

„I´m Iruka and - Hey you!!! What in the world are you doing!!“ Iruka-sensei ran away. A couple of boys had been writing on the table and now they were getting the "How it´s wrong to write on a school desk" lecture.

Migoto smiled weakly and sat at the nearest desk.

A blonde girl appeared next to her.

„Hey!“ Migoto said, smiling.

„Whatever.“

„I´m sorry?“

„I said whatever, loser! I don´t need a loser friend...“

Migoto felt something in her stomach. It was a disgusting feeling.

„OK then!“

„Sheesh!“

„Sorry...“

„Will you ever shut up?“ The girl got up and walked away.

Migoto glared down.

What´s wrong with me?

Another person sat next to her. This time, it was a boy.

Migoto waved friendly.

„What do YOU want?“ the boy said.

„Nothing, I´m just....being friendly?!“ the girl anwsered.

„Well, I don´t like you. You look weird.“

The boy rose and left.

What is going on?

„Okay, everyone, calm down. The lesson has started...“

Will I become like that?
Does being a ninja mean being like this?

* Now *



Ever since then, everyone has rejected her. She doesn´t know the reason....cause according to herself, she has done nothing wrong. Maybe they judge her by her looks? Well, she looked pretty normal, no extra toes or anything. Just a typical ninja. And she wasn´t poor. She had enough clothes and stuff. So what was the problem...? Did they know something she didn`t?


Take a little look at the face of Miss Always Invisible

Look a little closer and maybe then you will see

why she waits for the day that you will ask her her name



But she was used to it now. She had her own little appartment where she lived all alone. Her parents had died - one during a mission, the other due to a sickness. Her sister left Konoha and married a Mist ninja. Mother and fathers house was given to her and instead of giving it to Migoto, she sold it and spent the money on the wedding dress. But Migoto was fine with that. That house was too big for her anyway.


Migoto left her appartment and went to her favourite spot – on top of the Hokage Mountain.

There was a large tree under which she liked to think and take naps. It was a 5 minute walk from her home to the Hokage Monument but then again, she wasn´t walking. Only two minutes later she was standing next to her tree.

She lied down and closed her eyes.

Another day – past! Alone...

„I´m sorry, may I sit next to you?“

Migoto opened her eyes and looked infront of her.

She saw a gorgeous young man, about her age, with sunny-blonde hair and friendly light-blue eyes.

„Um....of course!“

No one has ever started a conversation with me!

„Thanks. The city was so stuffy, I guess I needed air.“

„That makes the two of us!“

The boy smiled and sat next to the girl.

„What´s your name?“ the boy asked.

Migoto gulped. The day had come and this was IT. He actually asked her name.

„I´m Migoto, Mashita Migoto.“

„Uzumaki Naruto!“

Migoto looked at Naruto.

The boy was grinning.

„Thanks....“ Migoto whispered, „for saving me!“



And one day just the same as the last
Just the days spent in counting the time
Came a boy who sat under the bleachers just a little bit further behind...
Chapter end notes: Hope you enjoyed it ^^