TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


One Little Girl by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 81]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hang with my sucky writing at the beginning, it gets better. I promise.

EDIT: Hi guys. Because I have now finished with this story, I am going back and changing these first chapters. I originally wrote them in sixth grade, and the writing quality is horrific. I will be doing minor editing. Thank you for your cooperation.
Chapter notes: A bit you should know. I own nothing. This takes place pre-shippuden. NO spoilers in this book. Constructive criticisem welcomed. Please no foul language. I’m only 11 years old. I am a girl too. Though they’re not in this fanfic, Kakashi and Anko rule! Hope you enjoy my fanfic. It’s my first time EVER writing fanfic…or ever posting anything online. Happy Reading!
--------------------------------------------
Naruto couldn’t take it anymore. “Who is she?” He practically
screamed at his teammates. In the middle of their mission their sensei Kakashi, who was out doing reconnaissance, showed up and dropped off a girl. He gave no explanation, no ID, not even a name before leaving once again. None of team seven had ever seen her before, and Naruto suspected for good reason. All ninja were at least 13 years of age, which was the rule. This girl was much younger than that, maybe around ten or eleven. She entered their hideout without so much as a word. She calmly walked over to Sakura and gave her a folded note. Then, she simply walked up the stairs to the upper floor. Sakura unfolded the note and began to read out loud. It was short and abrupt.
“Her name is Madalyn, and she is a temporary member of your team,” Sakura read. Silence filled the room.
"So…when do we eat?” Naruto asked. Sakura rolled her eyes, and went to fix a late night snack for Naruto. Naruto trailed at her heel begging for ramen.
 
 
 
*****
 
I sighed and shut the door of my new sleeping quarters. I was pretty tired from keeping the jutsu on. I quickly undid it, and my eyes turned from a hazel brown back to the natural coal black color.  I had given Kakashi’s brief note to the one he had instructed her to call ‘Sakura’.  I flopped onto the bed in exhaustion. I really should rest; low chakra is a weakness in battle. I closed my eyes,  and a  searing pain shot down my right arm. My hand instinctively flew to my neck. I allowed a small gasp to escape at the pain, holding back a scream. Another bout of pain came, the source being the tiny black curse mark on the left side of my neck. I brought a shaking hand up to form the ram hand seal, and the pain in my neck eventually subsided. I glanced in the mirror and cursed silently. As a result of the curse mark, my coal eyes were even darker now, like two pitch orbs.  My ears perked and I mentally cursed as she heard a knocking on her door. ‘Great,’ I thought to myself. ‘Just great.’
 
*****
 
Sakura knocked on the girl’s door. She hadn’t said a word before running upstairs. Naruto wanted to meet her; they all did. They didn’t even get a chance to see what she looked like. The door slid open to reveal a tall eleven-year-old girl. She had long black hair that cascaded down her shoulders and covered her neck. She had bright hazel eyes. Sakura couldn’t quite tell, but there was something off about those eyes; they weren’t…natural.  She was wearing a black kimono and dark blue ninja sandals. Sakura blinked, realizing that she was staring. “Oh..umm. My teammates were sort of wondering…if…like…you could tell us who you are?”  Sakura said, somewhat hopefully. The girl nodded, and gracefully slipped down the staircase. Sasuke and Naruto were talking.
"Naruto, she’s probably some new project, seeing if kids can become ninja.” Sasuke said.
"I still think she’s weird. She walked in without even noticing us.” Naruto objected.
"Hey, I’m with you.” Sasuke said defensively. “I thought you were a pain. I can’t be babysitting a mere child.”  
The girl in question walked downstairs in a graceful swoop. Sakura followed. There was a resounding silence that followed. Sakura spoke first, albeit somewhat nervously.
"Well…where are our manners guys? Let’s introduce ourselves.”  Naruto seemed the most enthusiastic about that idea, and eagerly introduced himself.
“Hi! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!  I like instant ramen, but the ramen Iruka-sensei buys me at Ichiraku is even better. I hate the three minutes that I have to wait after I put in the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare instant ramen, and my dream to become the greatest hokage ever! Then everyone will have to stop looking down on me!”
The girl blinked in surprise.
“Okay then…”
Sakura went next. “Hello. My name is Sakura Haruno. I like…” She glanced at Sasuke and blushed. “My hobbies are…” She blushed once more. “My dreams for the future are…” She blushed again.  Sasuke spoke, he sounded annoyed.
“And what do you hate?” he sighed. Sakura spoke without hesitation.
"Naruto!”  
Naruto looked hurt.
“Sasuke-teme introduce yourself,” he muttered.
“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don’t like many things, and I like even less. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it reality. I will restore my clan and kill a certain person,”  Sasuke said stoically.
The girl spoke.
“My name is Madalyn. My likes and dislikes… I don’t feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future…hmm. I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies.”   Sakura and Sasuke sighed. Naruto was standing and shouting something at Madalyn. Sakura pulled him down by the scruff of his neck.
“Idiot!” She mumbled.   Naruto looked mad.
“But all she really told us was her name!” he objected. Madalyn gave a sickly sweet smile that was obviously fake as Naruto glared at her.
 
*****
 
After the introductions, we ate. It was a long awkward meal, buried in silence.  I managed to slip away into the night afterwards, saying I was going on a walk. As soon as I left the hideout, I undid the justu on my eyes, and they turned onyx once more.  I eventually came to a clearing in the deep woods, an ideal spot to train. I loved training, testing my abilities. It was the one time I could really be myself and just let go, not having to try to hide. I reached up to put my hair back in a ponytail. Then I got into a training stance before looking around cautiously.
“Hello?” I asked. “Is anyone there?”
There was no response. I was being paranoid; no one would spy on someone like myself. I got back into position and did the snake and tiger hand seals.  “Hidden Shadow Snake Hand!”  Three long green snakes ejected from my kimono’s sleeve. They smashed into a pine tree with a satisfying ‘crack’.  I grinned a feral grin in satisfaction. My signature move was still perfect, as per always.  Two of the three snakes slithered back into my sleeve. The third one slithered up another tree. There was a loud ‘eep!’ from the tree, and that blonde haired kid fell out of it.  I stared at him in surprise, and my eyes flickered to hazel.  “Naruto! What are you doing here?” I asked shock evident on her face. I recognized the expression in his eyes in his eyes, it was one of fear. I gaped, not knowing what exactly to say.
 “Naruto-“ I managed, but it was no use.
“S-snakes,” he stuttered. “You work for Orochimaru.”
And he was gone leaving only the sound of footsteps lingering in the air.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------
Chapter end notes: Next Chapter coming out soon. =) Please Rate!