TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Not A Clone! by Insomniatic

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Features Original Characters belonging to TwinEnigma.Deviantart.com
This story is written with her express permission and features her OC, Minoru, who is the bratling of a SasuKarin bratling and a NaruSaku bratling.
It is based off of a time/space paradox image-type-thing she drew in this sketch dump - http:/twinenigma .deviantart .com/art/From-the-Sketchbook-2-105356024
Uzumaki Minoru (c) TwinEnigma
Naruto (c) Masashi Kishimoto
This happens somewhere between the Chunin exams and Sasuke going completely psycho neurotic creep-a-zoid.
Chapter notes: OMG! Sakura can fight and Naruto DOES have a brain! lmao
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were surrounded and they knew it; the missing-nin had taken the chance when Kakashi-sensei had been led away from them fighting the leader of their gang.

"Either one of you got a plan yet?" Sakura whispered, spinning a kunai in each hand as she took a step backwards, her back to theirs. Naruto shook his head, growling a 'no' as he raised his hands to prepare the sign to conjure up his shadow clones, Sasuke just stood there, his sharingan scanning the area.

"These guys are way stronger than us," he stated finally, "I think one of them has a Kekkei Genkai too."

"What makes you say that?" Sakura asked.

"I can't read his movements. He keeps disappearing from view and I can't tell where he's going or if he's using a Jutsu. If he is I don't know what it is."

"We need a plan! And fast!" Sakura hissed, biting her lips in an effort to concentrate.

"How many of 'em are there?" Naruto asked suddenly.

"Including the one that keeps disappearing, there are twelve." Sasuke informed him, reaching into his pouch and grabbing a weapon scroll.

"Perfect. Kage bunshin no Jutsu," and then there were twenty-four clones surrounding the three Genin ninja. "Sasuke and I can each take four and Sakura can take three with the help of two clones per opponent. Save the one that keeps disappearing for last when we can handle him together." Naruto stated.

"It'll do for now." Sakura agreed with a smirk, dropping into a more serious fighting stance, her kunai at the ready. "Are you two ready?" Her teammates nodded, each of them dropping into a fighting stance, Naruto reaching back and grabbing a few shuriken from his pouch as Sasuke used the scroll to summon two giant shuriken, elastic strings attached.

Sakura moved straight ahead, blocking the first opponent's fist aimed at her face with both of her kunai as one of Naruto's clones slid underneath to get behind him, landing a solid kick to the man's kidney just as Sakura turned, using the
momentum of her spin to move to the side and plunge one kunai into her opponent's ribcage, exploding tag attached. She jumped into a front flip, landing on her feet in front of the second opponent being distracted by two of her five remaining Naruto clones just as it detonated. She drew three shuriken from her pouch and spun on her heel, throwing them at the ninja that had been attempting to attack her from behind; one of them hit his chest, another hitting his stomach while the other went sailing into a tree.

The man kept moving and Sakura ran forward to meet him, a length of wire stretched between her hands as she flipped over him, wrapping it around the man's neck as she did so. She landed on her feet facing his back, pulling it tighter and tighter until his trachea finally broke, killing him instantly. She threw her final kunai at the man being distracted by the two clones and hit him right between the eyes. And then suddenly there was pressure on her neck and she was lifted into the air, kicking as a shout of surprise left her throat.

~*~


Naruto took down his first opponent with ease, four of his shuriken hitting the man square in the face. He turned to find his clones kicking the second man into the air and he jumped, landing a kick to the man's stomach and sending him sailing to the ground before landing a kunai in his neck just as a small explosion came from the area where Sakura was fighting. He grinned, baring his teeth as two of his clones helped him to form a Rasengan in his right hand. He ran with it, hitting his third opponent square in the back and sending him flying into one of his clones, waiting with a kunai.

He did a quick headcount as he turned to face his final opponent, Sakura had two clones left, Sasuke had three and he had one. He threw a kunai, taking the opportunity when his opponent blocked the attack to hit him with a punch to the face, knocking him back into his last remaining clone, who hit him with a kick to the side as Naruto threw his last shuriken, hitting the man in the neck and chin just as he heard Sakura's shout.

~*~


Sasuke threw both of the giant shuriken at once, using the wire connected to them to tie two of his opponents together to a nearby tree before cutting the string with his teeth and tying it off quickly as he formed the familiar seals for his family's prize Jutsu.

"KATON! GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU!" the two were gone in an instant, screaming as the flames consumed them and an explosion sounded from Sakura's general direction. Sasuke leaned back to avoid two shuriken aimed for his head and turned, throwing two kunai in quick succession, they missed, the attacker substituting his real body for that of a log. Sasuke jumped forward onto his hands, spinning on his palms and landing two kicks to the man's chin as he appeared behind him, he threw two shuriken into the man's back just before he hit the ground, spitting up blood. Sasuke looked around.

'Something's wrong…One of them is missing!' He heard a shout and spun around, running in the opposite direction just in time to see Sakura being lifted off her feet in a chokehold.

~*~


Sakura dug her nails into the man's skin in a weak attempt to get him to release her; her vision was starting to blur and she could just make out the shapes of Naruto and Sasuke standing in front of her. She reached back and grabbed a shuriken from her holster, jabbing it into the man's arm and forcing him to release her. Sakura flipped backwards over the man's head, quickly plastering a paper bomb on the back of the man's neck before landing on her feet, swaying slightly as her vision returned.

"Sasuke, Naruto get back!" she shouted, spinning around. The two backed up quickly just as Sakura set off the bomb, spraying dirt and blood everywhere. She shuddered. "That. Was gross. Remind me to NEVER do that again." She stated, running back over to her teammates. "Where's that guy with the strange jutsu?"

"He disappeared a minute ago," Sasuke informed them, taking a few steps forward and surveying the area. Then Sakura screamed.

"SASUKE! Look out!" the strange jutsu-user had appeared right next to him, he wouldn't have time to dodge. Sakura and Naruto watched as the man rammed him and Sasuke braced himself for the impact of hitting the hard ground…and then the two were gone, disappearing into thin air.