TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's a Love Hate Relationship by DeidarasSugarGirl

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hai! For my faithful readers of my OLD account on FF.net. I needed to post this elsewhere so i could continue it for them ^^
.:**:.

Fiddling with the key in her hand, while weighing down at least three fully loaded bags, it took her about five minutes to get the actual key into the keyhole. However, it took her almost 2 extra minutes to unlock the flawless glass door, and an additional 30 seconds to turn the handle and walk in.

Seeing the neatly made beds, of blues and whites, the extremely flat, shiny silver TV sitting unused and untouched in what looked to be a lounge, with soft plush blue sofas, and fluffed, velvet pillows, seriously, almost made her gag.

She muttered random words to herself, about how much she hated her mother, how rich kids got on her nerves, and how the last place she wanted to be, was at boarding school.

Konoha High Boarding School, co-ed and completely filled to the brim with wealthy, snot nosed rich kids, who could care less about education, and more on fashion designers, the latest gossip, and other useless crap.

The girl dumped her belongings and heavy trunks onto the floor, and messaged her roaring shoulders, burning from the unreasonably heavy weight.

She was quite pretty to say the least. Bright, jewel-like emerald eyes, complemented her waist length pink hair, which was, at the moment, curled at the bottom, into tight, perky twists. She wore the powder white school uniform, which was fringed with green, and hemmed with frilly ruffles.

The skirt had originally been knee length, which, according to her, was way to corny, and made her look pretty much as un-sexy as a teenaged girl could get. So, as any normal girl would do, she had it trimmed to her thigh, to show of her long, gorgeous, legs. The cliché, short boots was a school requirement, and they almost made her puke when first sighted.

"Here we are" the girl said to herself.

She reached down, getting a firm grip on her luggage handles, and towing them, one by one, to one of the two beds. Her roommate must have already checked in, because there was a huge pile of bags, and boxes of different sorts.

"Tch, how messy, for a rich kid." She clucked her tongue, and dropped her own stuff onto the floor across from her roommates.

'Oh, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura. Don't talk like that, not all rich kids are alike, you should know that better than anyone' the girls inner scolded.

Sakura, was indeed, one of these so called, 'rich kids' her parents, insanely famous, and incredibly pampered. However, she preferred to refer herself as an average, normally dressed, high school girl, with normal parents that fend for themselves. Of course, said parents, mostly meaning her mother, just had to send her to a rich, snot filled boarding school.

Mentally rolling her eyes, Sakura hauled the last of her bags to her beds feet, and ignored it, when her purse toppled to the ground and spilled out some objects onto the white-carpeted floor.

"Okay, moving in, complete!" Sakura dusted off her hands, and smiled, bounding to the doorway, hoping to be free of the disgustingly glittering room.

Outside was no better. Sakura took in her surroundings of to-green-to-be-real garden grass, a medieval statue in the center, spitting water from its stony lips, and the pink and red roses growing wildly in random places.

Unlike most boarding schools, the dorms were placed outside, directly beside the schools flourishing garden of nothing but roses of different colors. The cement pathway leading to the main building, where academics and classes were to be held. They didn't start till tomorrow though.

All and all, the school it self was gross, and disturbing, but what made her stomach turn, were the attending students.

She shivered, "Rich kids."

.:**:.

The unlocking of a door was heard, as the glass doorway opened slowly, reveling a nicely furnished, blue and white bedroom, boxes, and bags thrown to the ground carelessly.

A figure made its way curiously to the piled luggage, kicking the random duffel bags and suitcases. A long cylinder shape rolled by the intruder's feet, and in a quick motion, it was in his hands, twisting around in his fingers. His sharp sequined eyes grew horrified, and the object was dropped.

"What the fuck! My roommates a girl!"

The door slammed loudly behind the retreating student, as he ran down the hard, cemented path, terrified, and totally excited.

.:**:.

Sakura trotted down the large, hallway corridors, a piece of paper held in her hand, with written instructions to the dean's office. Although she was quite good with maps, and her chart reading was way above average, whoever wrote these directions, made them aimlessly hard to find. It had been at least a half hour since Sakura had left her dorm room, and still, no sign of the head master's quarters.

Sighing in defeat, Sakura crumpled up the slip of paper, hoping she'd find another student that would show her the way. But every person she stopped to ask, looked at her once, stuck up their nose and left, or ogled at her, until she moved on.

"Everybody here is nasty." She muttered to herself.

"Excuse me! Don't act like you know everyone here noob!" a shrill, soprano voice snapped, causing Sakura's attention to turn in her direction.

However, once she looked at the female student, Sakura had immediately wished she hadn't. She was beautiful, glittery, and clearly, a snobby 'rich kid'. She had blue clear pools for eyes, and pink glossed lips, with long blonde hair in a high ponytail. Her uniform hugged her body in a sickly, sweet way, showing off her curves and cleavage.

Sakura choked. Sure, she hated rich kids, and yeah, she was one herself, but speaking to one herself was never something she could do without her voice cracking. That's another reason she dreaded coming to this school.

"I-I'm… I'm SORRY!" she puffed out her chest, and flipped up her nose in a way that, if she looked at herself in a mirror, she might have actually gotten sick.

The blonde snarled, and sent shivers up Sakura's spine, "Look, you don't have to be a total bitch! Sheesh!"

After a few seconds of silence, Sakura brought up enough courage to speak, "Look, I'm sorry if I offended you, but do you know where the…"

"Head master's office is! Yes I do." That answer surprised Sakura a great deal. She has expected her to flip her nose like the rest of the girls.

"Um… How did you…?"

"Typical, all noobs get a shitty map, unsolvable, and it's usually always me, Yamanaka Ino by the way, who helps them out. You know," Ino paused, "I was going to try and help you…"

Sakura felt a rush of guilt sweep through the pit of her stomach, "yeah, I'm sorry."

Ino half smiled, "I know. It just hurts, ya know. We're not all like that. Some of the other students aren't even rich." She said, walking past Sakura, gesturing for her to follow.

Doing so, Sakura didn't answer, instead, kept quiet, looking at her hands, and fiddling with her fingers.

After awhile, Ino spoke up, "You reminded me of my older brother, that's why I was pissed, sorry."

Sakura jerked her head to face the blonde girl, shooting her a questioning look. Ino, seeing this, chuckled, "He's a grade above us."

Sakura nodded, "Oh," there was a long pause, "Which dorm is he in?"

Ino shrugged, "The dorms here are messed up, they have kindergarten rooming with seniors. It's disgusting, really. Almost everything here is."

Not noticing Sakura bewildered stare, the blonde kept walking, pausing at a huge, high-tech door, with video camera's and glass panels, shimmering softy from the sunlight pouring freely through the window across from it.

"and this," Ino looked totally grossed out, a sneer spread on her face, "Is the most repulsive place of all."

.:**:.

Sakura had not quite understood what Ino had meant by the most repulsive, but seeing the furnished couches, with round golden pillows placed snuggly on top, a high-tech super computer, and a flat screen TV, she understood every word.

That wasn't the worst part, this room, was only for those waiting to see the headmaster.

Sakura had gotten completely bored having Ino gone, leaving her behind in this glowing, golden room. She stared absentmindly at the TV screen, waiting for the grim reaper to pop out from its dark, lifeless face, and take her from this cruel imprison. However, that's have to wait. Without warning, the grand wooden doors leading to the headmasters office flew open, a raging student, with an angry expression on his face, stomped out, followed by a slender blonde woman, with huge breasts, and low pigtails.

"Can't you change my dorm at least, yeah!" the male yelled, turning to face the older female.

The boy looked to be older than her, and Sakura could have sworn it was Ino, if it weren't for his deep voice, and masculine form. His hair was golden, instead of platinum, and his eyes were deep sea, rather then cerulean. The differences were great, but with one glance, the two could pass for twins, Sakura had thought.

"Look, buster! I told you, all the dorms are taken, full, none left! Zip, Zero, Nada!" The blonde woman snapped, sending sharp shivers down Sakura's back.

"C'mon, Tsunade-sama, yeah!" He whined, "I can't spend a whole semester rooming with a girl, yeah!"

The lady, Tsunade closed her eyes in exasperation, and sighed, "There were no more rooms left. You two were the only one's not placed in a dorm, we had no choice!"

Sakura sat there patiently waiting for the argument to end, and when it finally did, the blonde male huffed, and stormed out of the waiting room, slamming both doors behind them.

Tsunade, who Sakura assumed was the headmaster, seeing how she was in charge, or spoke like she was, rambled quietly to herself, thumping about the room.

"Um, excuse me…" She tried, "Hello?"

The headmaster grumbled, and cursed, but did not turn to look at Sakura.

She spoke a little louder, "Excuse me!"

The woman's ears twitched, and then she spun around, confused, shocked and almost terrified.

"Oh goodness, I didn't see you there."

.:**:.

"Okay, so you already received your key in the mail?" Tsunade asked, fingers folded in front of her.

Sakura nodded from her seat in the white plush armchair. Inside the office was worse. Samurai swords hung in gold and plated bronze over the crackling fire to the right of the desk. A huge crystal glass window larger than Sakura's dorm room was pouring in sunlight behind the headmaster's desk - which was the finest pine wood in all of Japan, little engravings danced on it's surface – making the whole room sparkle in a disgusting, rich way.

"You have the schedule and events chart?" the headmaster double-checked, eyeing the binder in the students hands.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama." Sakura answered.

She stood up, getting ready to make a run out the door. Sakura felt like she was about to puke. It smelled funny, it looked to glittery and the colors were too bright for her eyes.

"Ah! And Sakura, if you don't mind," Tsunade chuckled, "Please give your roommate my up most apologies, oh, see to it that they settle down some, I would prefer they did not blow up the school."

Sakura was confused, "What?"

"Never mind, Sakura, never mind."

.:**:.

Unlocking her dorm room door, Sakura wearily trudged into blue and white prison, the sun had pretty much gone down. She had spent the rest of the afternoon with Ino, who was surprisingly waiting for her outside, and she showed Sakura the rest of the school. They both made jokes about the high-tech and expensive looking things they passed, which was mostly everything. Ino introduced Sakura to some of her friends, and they ate a small picnic outside Ino and her friend, Hinata's, dorm room.

Sakura collapsed on top of her neatly made bed, now not so neat, and hugged a pillow to her chest. She hated to admit it, but she had an excited feeling brewing in her stomach. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she had a feeling something very bubbly was going to happen.

And with that horrid idea in mind, Sakura dozed off.

The squeaking of her bedsprings, and the sudden wait on her mattress, woke up the sleeping girl. Sakura snapped her eyes open, and looked deep into the sea, making her almost scream in pure terror, but a strong, warm hand, silenced her.

Through the dark room she could see that it was defiantly a human on top of her. Long golden blonde hair, and a tuff sticking out from behind their head. She could see that their eyes held a quizzical interest and moronic humor.

Sakura squirmed from underneath, but their massive weight held her from escape. She glared daggers at the person, who merely chuckled in a deep monotonic voice.

'Okay, so it's a boy...'

Wait, a boy! What was a BOY doing in a GIRL'S dorm room. Sakura whimpered a muffled cry, but his hand silenced it. His face seemed closer this time, his eyes and hair strangely familiar.

Sakura's eyes widened in realization. It was the boy from this morning in the headmaster's office! The one who has a female dorm mate….

'Oh no. Don't tell me!'

She bit his hand, and he cried in pain, quickly removing his palm from her lips.

"What the fuck, yeah!" He hissed.

"Who are you!" Sakura asked, her voice sharp and icy.

She could see a smirk peal it's way onto his lips, as he bent his head forward, their faces inches apart.

"The name's Deidara, yeah." He whispered seductively, "And I am your roommate."

.:**:.
Chapter end notes: I hope you all enjoyed