TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Kids by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I typed this so long ago. x'D
I tried to go through and get all the spelling errors, but, I probably didn't get them all.

Enjoy!
The First Day

Yahiko looked over his tower of pancakes that Konan dumped on a plate. "What the hell?" he asked. "Why so many pancakes?!"

"I made them for..." Konan began but got quiet. She suddenly brightened up. "You two!" She pointed to the red haired teen next to Yahiko, and then him.

Nagato and Yahiko looked at each other before looking at the 100-some, still dough-ey pancakes. Yahiko leaned forward and sniffed them before falling backwards in his chair.

"What's wrong?" Konan asked and frowned. "You don't like them?"

"No, no!" Nagato said quickly, improvising what he could. "We like them, it's just that there's sssooo many! They're so dough-ey, so they have to be good!" He smiled and threw some on his plate.

Yahiko pulled himself up from the ground and looked at the pancakes in disgust. "I-I'll try them," he groaned and put one on his plate. He and Nagato looked at each other before gulping and shoving a bit in their mouths.

Konan laughed as they began to eat more. "While you two are still happy..." she breathed. "I'll be right back." She sped out of the room while Nagato and Yahiko looked at the door, their cheeks puffed up because of pancake.

The orange-haired teen swallowed and fell backwards in his chair again. Their dog, Tiny, began barking like crazy. Nagato swallowed and jumped out of his chair, running down the hall with a dog treat in his hand. What Yahiko didn't get was the group of kids standing at the doorway.

"W-w-who are they?!" he asked and jumped to his feet. "Why are there 5 year olds in the house!?!?"

Konan blinked and pointed to the kids in front of her. "They are orphans that I found on the streets," she said. "I brought them here so we could raise them!"

"W-we're only seventeen!!" Yahiko argued. "We're not old enough to take care of a bunch of kids!"

The smallest one, a kid with black hair and '' marks near his eyes, raised his hand. "Some people where I used to live were only ten and they could take care of kids like us."

"Smart mouth," Yahiko growled.

"Tiny!" Nagato cried. Everyone looked towards the door and saw a dog with tan on his back/top of his head and a white body jump and make it over the group of kids. He landed in front of the table, jumped over it while grabbing pancakes with his jaws, and dashed out the back door.

"Holy crap!" a kid with messy white hair gasped. "What's up with the mutt?"

Nagato scowled. "He's a DOG," he breathed. "And he's just excited. No one ever comes here except us and the occasional sells men."

Konan looked at Yahiko and tried to change the subject. "Can you go to the store?" she asked. "And can you take a few with you?"

Sasori, Itachi, Hidan, Zetsu, Tobi, and Deidara hid behind Kakuzu and pushed him forward. He turned around, grabbed the first kid he could, and fell down with a surprised 'umph!'.

"I am NOT going with them!" the brown haired kid snapped.

"Me either!" Sasori snapped. He stood up and crossed his arms. "I don't like growed ups, and I don't like ANYONE with orange hair."

Yahiko jumped to full attention. "Got a problem with orange hair?!" he snapped. His face was now only a few inches away from Sasoir's.

"Yes," Sasori said and stuck his tongue out. "People with orange hair look like oranges, and I hate oranges because the juice always gets into my eyes and feels like it's burning my skin."

"What the hell?!" Yahiko asked.

Konan smacked him with a rolled up newspaper. "Use correct language," she said calmly. "It'll be no good when they all start cursing at everyone-and-or-thing."

"Oh who asked you?!" Yahiko muttered and stood up. "Alright, I'm taking red-head-who-hates-orange and him." He pointed to Kakuzu.

"I have a name you know!" Kakuzu and Sasori snapped in unison. Yahiko rolled his eyes and grabbed them by the wrists, dragging them out of the room and stomping through the door.

Konan nodded and turned to Nagato. "Take Tobi, the kid with the spiky black hair, and Deidara, the boy that looks like a girl," she said while ignoring furious shouts from the blond, "and go to the one abandoned room. We still have toys from when we were younger!"

Nagato frowned slightly and nodded. "Alright, Konan," he said and grabbed the two. He took them down the hall and up a few flights of stairs. When he got to a room with wood across the entrance, he kicked it and the wood broke. "Open it," he said and held Tobi forward. Tobi nodded and turned the handle. Deidara pushed open the door with his foot and went wide eyed at what he saw.

"It's amazing!" he gasped and jumped out of his holder's arms. He ran into the room and looked around at the mountains of toys; there were firetrucks, coloring books, cars, dolls, stuffed animals, robots, figurines, rubber/tennis/fuzzy balls, and anything else you could think up. "Look at the clay!"

Tobi was right behind him and soon they were playing with each and every one of the toys.

"I wonder how Yahiko-kun is doing," Nagato breathed as he sat on the floor next to Tobi.

Meanwhile while Yahiko...

"Kakuzu!" Yahiko gasped and grabbed the little brown-haired kid. He pulled him away from the Pyramid of Cans and set him next to Sasori. "Bad!"

Kakuzu frowned and looked away. "I was just looking at the green beans."

"We don't need green beans!" Yahiko growled.

"Keh, since when did YOU have kids?"

The three of them froze and turned around. Yahiko recognized the perverted, white-haired Sannin from Konoha.

"Th-th-they aren't mine, Uncle Jiraiya!" Yahiko whined.

"They always say that," Jiraya said with a '>D' look. "Who'd ya' do it with? Konan?"

The second before he finished that, Yahiko leaped forward and punched him hard in the face. Kakuzu and Sasori blinked and looked at each other.

"Why is his face all red?" Kakuzu asked.

"I don't know," Sasori whispered back. He looked down when he realized that tons of people were staring at them and Yahiko.

Yahiko knocked Jiraiya to the ground and triumphantly put a foot on Jiraya's chest. "I am seventeen," he growled. "They are five."

"You're seventeen?!" Jiraiya gasped and knocked Yahiko over. Kakuzu and Sasori ran to catch him and got him by the arms, stopping him two inches above the ground. "I thought you were at least twenty-three!"

Yahiko pulled himself up and pulled out a cellphone. He dialed his house's number and waited for Konan to pick up. "Konan!" he said. "Yeah, I've gotten tons of things, but Jiraiya here things that we're twenty-three and that Kakuzu and Sasori are our kids!"

"WWWHHHAAATTT?!" could be heard from the phone. Yahiko fell to the ground slow-anime style and dropped the phone.

Sasori picked it up and said, "He was all red when Jiraiya asked... 'Who you do it with? Konan?'. I don't know what it means-"

"Me either!" Kakuzu shouted loud enough for Konan to appear.

"But it's gotta be someting emarraphing," Sasori continued. "Are you Konan?"

They didn't hear anything after that. They heard shouts from Hidan, and then the phone turned off.

With Konan

Hidan grinned happily as Itachi tripped over Zetsu's foot. "Haha, Itachi," he said and leaned backwards. Deidara and Tobi were up playing with toys, Kakuzu and Sasori were at the store, and they were sitting there doing nothing.

"Shut up," Itachi snapped and pulled himself to his feet. "Be glad it wasn't you!!"

"It won't be me," Hidan said smartly. "I pay attemphtion."

"Work on your speaking a bit more, and we may agree with you," Zetsu said.

Hidan and Itachi stopped what they were doing and looked at Zetsu.

"Why did you sound different right there?" Hidan asked. "There was like...this efil sounding voice!"

Zetsu shrugged. "Beats me!" he said in his happy voice. But what they didn't know what that there was a spot of black on one side of his face. It was just covered up by his hair.

"And why did you say 'we'?" Itachi asked.

"I don't know," Zetsu said and turned around. His small fly trap closed over his head and it was just tall enough not to rip out any of his hair.

"He's not telling us somefink," Hidan muttered.

Itachi rolled his eyes and held up his arms. Konan handed him a cup of chocolate milk and then gave Hidan one.

"Where's the bandy stwaws?!" Hidan whined. "I WANT A BENDY STWAAAWWWWW!!!"

Konan twitched and ran into the kitchen. "Bendy straw...bendy straw..." she muttered to herself. When she found a few unused ones, she dropped them into Itachi and Hidan's cup and walked over to Zetsu. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Nope," Zetsu said. "I'm good!"

Konan's look became confused, but she shook her head and sat down. That's when the phone rang. She ran over to it and answered, and blinked when she heard Yahiko. "What?" she asked. "WWWHHHAAATTT?!" she gasped when Yahiko told her what was happening. She listened to what Sasori and Kakuzu said before turning off the phone when Hidan shouted, "THERE'S A BUG IN MY DRINKF! THERE'S A FREAKIN' BUG IN MY DRINKF!!!"

The girl sighed and shook her head. "I'll get you more," she muttered and took his drink. She got him more and walked into her room. On her dresser was a flower that showed her rank: Yahiko had a piercing the bridge of his nose and Nagato had the weird eye thing. Konan put the white rose into her hair and walked outside, growling things to herself.

"This is going to be a long day..."