TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bounce back up by Hime Sama

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This was originally for fanfiction but i decided to spread the love!
Chapter notes: Anyway, this story is going to be a two shot but if you want I'll turn it into a mutli-chapter song fic story!

On with the story! I'll tell you who made the song at the end.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor the song, no matter how much I want to.
(^,^)/ PARTAY (^,^)/

Sakura Uchiha cried silently as she looked through the manila folder of pictures provided for her by a private investigator. The pictures were of her husband and a red haired women that she identified as her husbands Co-worker. In every picture the two people were showing some type of affection and were doing things that he would never do with her.

Sakura suddenly stood up with a fierce look on her face as she grabbed her Smart Phone and quickly pressed the four, for speed dial. A sleepy 'hello' came on the receiver as the owner of the voice quickly glanced at the glowing neon lights of her alarm clock.

"Forehead! Why are calling at 1:05 in the morning for!" the grouchy blonde growled. The pink haired petite women sighed tiredly as she paced her shared master bed room.

"Ino, I need your help with packing my things." the blonde on the other line went quite for a while as she slowly got out of bed so as not to disturb the sleeping figure on the other side.

"He did it again, didn't he?" she whispered quitely as she walked to her master bathroom. The pink haired women sighed.

"Yeah and I'm sick of it too. But this time I have the evidence for the divorce." the pink haired women said confidently. Ino smiled at the confidence she heard in her friends voice.

"What do you need me to do?" she asked, Sakura breathed a sigh of relief as she sat down on the edge of the king sized bed.

"Tomorrow, I need you to call Ten-ten, and Temari and tell them to bring their trucks too. Because tomorrow I'm moving out and I'm taking my children and pets too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, now, now, honey
You better sit down and look around
Cause you must've bumped yo' head
And I love you enough to talk some sense back into you, baby
I'd hate to see you come home, me the kids
And the dog is gone
Check my credentials...
I give you everything you want everything you need
Even your friends say I'm a good woman
All I need to know is why?
~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Ino arrived on the private property of the Uchiha family to see that Sakura was dressed in basket ball shorts, a short tank top, and sneakers with a bandana wrapped around her head. Currently, the women was bringing boxes out of the house and stacking them on the side walk next to her Hyundai mini van, while her two six year old sons struggled to put the smaller more personal things in the van. Her four year old daughter was gathering their two tan colored chihuahuas into their cages and putting the dog stuff inside of a small blue box.

Ino hurried out of the passenger seat of her husbands black 2010 Sierra Hybrid, while the husband himself opened the back doors for four small children to pop out.

"Forehead girl!" she screeched while pulling her best friend into a bear hug. "Are you alright?"

Sakura gave the girl a week smile as she gave the heavy box that she was carrying to Ino's husband. "I'm alright pig. I'll make it through this and show that bastard that what he does won't hurt me any more. Ino stepped back and gave Sakura an encouraging smile.

"Thats the spirit! Now lets get to working! I've already called Ten-ten and she said that she and Neji will bring their truck as well, Temari is also bringing her truck as well, and she managed to convince that lazy ass husband of hers to be your lawyer." Sakura's face brightened up at the thought of having a friend be her lawyer.

"Thanks Ino. You don't know how much this means to me." Sakura said as she led her childhood friend into the house to gather some of the moving boxes from the houses personal library. Ino's eyes softened as she grinned.

"That's what friends are for."

With that the two set to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
And why don't you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?

I got beauty, I got class
I got style, and I got ass
And you don't even care to care
Looka here
I even put money in the bank account
Don't have to ask no one to help me out
You don't even notice that
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on the before mentioned people arrived along with their small children to help out with the moving. But a couple hours after Ino and her husband arrived another family came to help as well. The Namikaze.

The brother-from-another-mother immediately hugged his half sister in concern.

"You okay, Sakura-Chan?" he asked as his pregnant wife wobbled into the door way while scolding a blonde haired six year old girl.

"I'm fine aniki. I'll be even better once I get a divorce and leave his cheating ass." she said with a cheeky grin. Naruto smiled gently at the girl. "Mom and dad would have came too, but they can't just leave the company by itself." then his smile fell away. "Did you call and tell him about what happened."

Sakura shook her head slowly. "No I didn't have time to." Naruto sighed. "Sakura-Chan, he deserves to know that he has another chance of getting with you."

"I know."

Their family moment was interrupted when Hinata, Naruto's wife and baby mama, asked a very important question that had all of her friends wondering the same.

"How are you going to support yourself when you guys had a shared bank account?"

Sakura smirked at her friends. "Simple really, I'll use the money in the account that I had saved before I got married. And believe me, it's more than enough."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
Why don't you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?

I got beauty, I got heart
Keep my head in them books, I'm sharp
But you don't care to know I'm smart
Now, now now now now now now
I got moves in your bedroom
Keep you happy with the nasty things I do
But you don't seem to be in tune
Ooh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura wiped her forehead and sighed tiredly as she put the last of her personal items in her car then slammed the trunk of her car. "Well that's the last of it." she said. Sakura walked from behind her car and approached her brother, who was helping his round wife into the passenger seat of his bright orange hummer.

"So Naruto, what's this place that you had in mind?" the blonde turned around after kissing his wife on the cheek and closing her door. He sighed as he grabbed his sisters elbow and pulled her to stand in front of the gate and on the side walk.

"Look Sakura I'm not the one who found the house, but- well- (sighs) you'll see." at his sisters confused face he turned her around to face the road where a dark red 2011 Cadillac CTS-V sports wagon was speeding down the street. The car slowed down some and pulled over in front of the siblings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
Why don't you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The engine to the car shut off as the owner of the car stepped out. The person was a man at least 5 ft. 8 inches. (A/N: Real height), with mid back length light black hair and a pair of designer glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

Sakura froze up when the person approached her and stood a foot in front of her. Naruto nodded his head in the direction of the man and quietly turned around to saunter to the driver side of his car. The blonde, along with the other three cars, started up their car and drove off down the street. Sakura stared after them for a while then looked over her shoulder to see that her children were playing with a bright red ball.

Her throat felt like sand paper as she gulped. "Itachi, what are you doing here?"

Itachi pushed his glasses onto the top of his head and gently grasped Sakura's chin. "We don't have to hide our feelings for each other any more, Sakura. Now that my brother is out of the way we can be together." with that Itachi kissed Sakura gently on the mouth.

The male walked Sakura to her car, he opened her car door and gently closed it. "Follow after me."

Shouts of 'Uncle Itachi!' filled the air as the three mini Uchiha's hugged Itachi around his waist and legs. Sakura watched the rear view mirror as Itachi picked her daughter up and tossed her a couple times in the air before setting her down and doing the same with the twins. 'He would make a great father.' she thought to herself with a gentle smile. Itachi guided the kids to the car and sat them in with promises of ice cream and sugary treats. He too, walked to his car and got in before speeding off with Sakura close behind.
~~~~~~~~
There's nothing not to love about me
No, no, there's nothing not to love about me
I'm lovely
~~~~~~~~~
Two days after settling in Itachi's seven bedroom, five bathroom house, Sakura and Shikamaru got together and drew up divorce papers with a judge who also just happened to be a friend of Itachi's. Sakura had already signed the document and had it sent to her husband on his so called 'business trip',via FedEx.

Shikamaru worried that he wouldn't sign it, but Sakura assured him that he would sign it without even reading it, since he does it every time. True to her word, two days later, the document was sent back, signed. Because she had already signed a prenuptial agreement before she got married, she didn't have to worry about fighting for anything that Sakura owned, but she did have to give reasons and evidence on WHY her husband would be unfit to take care of the kids.

But one afternoon, Ryo and Riku, her twin sons, approached her and asked a very innocent question.

"Mama, will you be marrying Uncle Itachi so that he could become our daddy?" Ryo, the youngest of the twins, asked with a tilt of his black spiked head. Sakura froze in shock as the two boys waited curiously for her answer.

"Well, um, you see... but you have Sasuke as a father." she stuttered helpessly.

Riku the older and more arrogant of the two rolled his eyes. "Oh please okaa-san, give us some credit. We know Sasuke doesn't like us and doesn't care dog turd about us. Besides," he said with a smile. "Uncle Itachi treats us more like we were his kids." he finished. Sakura smiled softly at the two. "It's up to Itachi."

Suddenly she felt a pair of strong arms wrap aound her shoulders and a head set itself upon the top of her head. "It is fine with me Cherry." Itachi said while kissing her on the cheek.

Sakura twisted around in his arms and kissed her on his mouth. "What about your parents." she asked in a worried voice. Itachi smirked at her and nuzzled her neck.

"They already agreed. In fact, mother was excited."

Sakura smiled at him then turned to her kids.

"Well then, I guess your going to have to call Itachi 'daddy'."

"Yay!" the twins cheered while high fiving each other.
~~~~~~~~~~
There's nothing not to need about me
No, no, there's nothing not to need about me
Maybe you're just not the one
Or maybe you're just plain... DUMB
~~~~~~~~~
(^,^)/ PARTAY (^,^)/
Chapter end notes: And CUT!!!

So how was that?

If you're wondering the song was 'Why don't you love me?' by Beyonce.

The next chapter they're going to finally meet up with Sasuke and his mystery women. Has anybody noticed that I never mentioned the name of her husband?

Anyways!!

Hime-Sama,

Is OUT!!!

Peace,

SUCKERS!!!