TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~Angel or Devil?~ by luna45

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto or the characters only the fanfics and our own characters. Me and my friend are both working on this :D
Chapter notes: 1. Delightful and Pleasant
I do not own Naruto only my own characters

My name is Naomi[1] Yoshida, I'm 16 years old and all my life I’ve been home schooled due to the fact that my parents moved around a lot and I wanted to evade sad goodbyes and stuff like that. But for some unknown reason, they decided to settle down here in Konohagakure and now they had this great idea to sign me up for private school. So here am I, in front of this building that had a sign above that read: ‘Konoha Private High School’.

“Why couldn’t I just stay home?” I asked myself.

I took a deep breath and walked through the gates. I walked down a path in between two grassy areas. There was a big fountain in the middle of the field; I walked around it and towards the front where I saw a blonde-haired woman standing there. She had on a gray businesswoman outfit and her hair was in two pigtails and a purple emblem was on the middle of her forehead.

“You must be Yoshida Naomi. I’m Tsunade, the school’s principal,” said the woman.

“Nice to meet you,” I said politely.

“Well, welcome to Konoha Private High School. Now let me show you to your dorm and then someone will show you around.” she said while walking me inside

When I walked into the place, I followed her down the halls. On my right was a wall which had posters up of the football team that read ‘Go foxes!!!’ or “Go and destroy the Eagles!!!’. On my left there was a glass wall that gave you a view to the outside. Soon we walked out of
the building and walked towards another building. We walked through the door and we stopped in front of a door that read A506. She knocked on the door and a girl with a high blonde ponytail opened the door.

“Hello, Ino,” said Tsunade.

"Hi, Tsunade-sama!!!” said Ino.

“This here is the school’s new student, Yoshida Naomi, and she will be your new roommate. I hope that you could show her around and tell her the rules of this place.”

“No problem, Tsunade-sama!!! Leave it to me!!”

Tsunade turned to look at me. “Now Naomi, go in and she will tell you everything you need to know,” she said.

I turned and walked into a room which was painted purple. There were three beds. One of them had polka dot covers with a stuffed teddy bear sitting on top of it. Another one was pink mixed with a light blue and had a bunny sitting on top. There was another one that was empty. They were all ordered in a parallel way when you entered the room and they were sitting next to each other. The empty one was next to the window.

“So you’re Naomi, huh? We’ve been hearing a lot about you,” said Ino. “Glad to meet you, I'm Yamanaka Ino. Come on, let me help you make your bed.” She motioned for me to help her.

We both worked together to make my bed. My covers were a baby blue color mixed with light purple. I set everything down and she sat down in front of me.

“OK, first things first: I'm Ino, but you already know that! It really is a pleasure to meet you, Naomi. We’ve been waiting a long time for your arrival. Hope we can be the best of friends,” said Ino, and I smiled.

“I hope so too, Ino,” I commented.

“I can tell you’re gonna fit in just fine. Come on, I’ll show you around. By now everyone is in the dinning hall. So don’t expect us to bump into anybody.” She smiled at me and we walked out, me leaving everything in the room.

“OK, the very first rule that you must understand is that this school is divided into three buildings. Female, main, and male.” We walked out of the building and walked towards the main one. She turned to look at me just midway of the path “That’s the girls’ building,” she said, pointing to the building we just walked out of. “That’s the main one, where most of all our classes will be,” she pointed to the building that we were heading towards. “And that’s the boys’ one.” She said and pointed to a building that was really far away. It was on the other side of the school garden. “We are not allowed over there during the night for obvious reasons, but some kids do it anyway.”

“Why would they do it?” I asked.

“Because they’re stupid like that. Tsunade-sama has her ways of finding you.” She smiled.

We kept walking and Ino showed me around the main building where almost all the classes were. She also told me a few rules, like no running in the halls or no food in class and stuff like that. She said not to be afraid in my first day of school and that I was bound to fit right in. We went to go get my schedule and I read over it.

1. Chemistry
2. Math
3. PE
4. Drama
5.Lunch
6. English
7. World History

“Yay!!! We have all of our classes together!!!” Ino said, pulling me into a friendly hug. She pulled away. “Come on, let’s go get breakfast.”

She walked me to the lunchroom, which was filled with people and noise. I followed Ino to a table where a girl with short, pink hair and green eyes, a girl with long, raven-blue hair and white eyes, and a girl with brown eyes and hair were sitting. I felt all of their eyes on me and I blushed like crazy. If I had known that I was gonna attract this much attention, then I would have dressed in something less noticeable. We sat down and Ino presented me to the girls. The pink-haired girl’s name was Haruno Sakura; the raven-haired girl’s name was Hyuga Hinata; and the brown-haired girl was Tenten.

“I am so glad we get new uniforms this year. Our last uniforms were yucky!!!” said Ino and stuck her tongue out at the last word of the sentence. “In my opinion, I think that the new uniforms are much much better.”

“Ah-greed,” said Sakura. “So, Naomi-san, what school do you come from?” she asked, looking at me.

“I um, I don’t come from any school. I was home-schooled all my life,” I admitted.

“Really?” asked Hinata. “Why did your parents decided to sign you up for school all of the sudden?”

“That’s what I’d like to know.”

“Then that means that all of this is new to you, right?”

“Yep.”

Ino patted my back and I looked at her. “Then don’t worry, we’ll help you get accustomed to the people. I mean, high school is not that bad once you’re used to it.”

“Yeah, in fact, high school is the bomb!!!” added Sakura.

I smiled and they started to tell me about school and the way people would act. I could already tell that I would like high school way better than being home-schooled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and his friends were at their usual table, when Kiba sat down and leaned in.

“Hey, you guys heard?” he asked and they all nodded no. “The new girl arrived today.”

“How do you know?” asked Shikamaru.

“I got my ways,” said Kiba all high and mighty. “Can’t wait till we meet her.”

And then, as if he was calling her, the doors to the lunch room flew open. Naruto and his table turned to look who it was and they all saw Ino walk in with a girl with light creamy skin walking behind her. The girl had blonde hair and was looking sporty-chic in a blousy orange-and-white striped rugby tee and black short shorts. She sat down with Ino. They all stared at the new girl and everyone looked at each other except Naruto.

“If that’s the new girl, then I call dibs on her,” said Kiba.

“You can’t call dibs on her,” said Lee.

“Why?”

“Because I was gonna call dibs on her.”

“Guys, you can’t call dibs on a person that you don’t even know,” said Shino.

“Huh, you’re just trying to get her all by yourself,” argued Kiba.

The guys started to fight but Naruto wasn’t listening, he kept staring at the new girl. Her blonde hair looked soft and silky; her light creamy skin looked delicate, as if it could tear easily kinda like paper. He couldn’t quite see the girls face but hoped that he could tomorrow when school started again. He hoped that he could at least have one class with her. He smiled; maybe they could become friends right away.

“Hey, Naruto!!!” Kiba threw Naruto a piece of bread.

Naruto turned to look at him. “What was that for?!” he replied madly.

“Stop daydreaming about my future girlfriend.”

“As if! Why would she want to go out with you?”

“I just have a feeling.”

“Sure, sure.”

Naruto started to eat his ramen. School started tomorrow and the only reason they were here today was to get everything straightened up. Naruto was going to share his room with Kiba and Neji. Then a thought hit him.

“Let’s just hope she doesn’t join the Sasuke fan club,” commented Naruto.

“Yeah, I mean, Sasuke gets all the girls. How about at least one doesn’t join the club?” added Neji.

“Let’s just hope that he doesn’t fall in love with her. You know how it happens in the movies: the hot stud falls in love with the girl that doesn’t love him back,” said Lee.

“Sasuke? Falling in love? Don’t make me laugh. That’s like asking Justin Beaver to sing a Marilyn Manson song. It can’t be done,” joked Naruto and the table started to laugh.

“Really, imagine Justin trying to sing one of those songs - he would just kill the song!!!” laughed Shikamaru.

As the table kept on telling jokes, Naruto hoped that the new girl would like his jokes but also hoped that she wouldn’t like Sasuke too. Loosing Sakura to Sasuke was bad enough and he didn’t know if he could take another hit like that. Let’s just cross our finger and hope for the best,thought Naruto.