How He Feels by Hinata_Uchiha15
Summary: Sasuke has always liked Hinata Hyuga. He was a little jealous of Naruto. But what would happen if Naruto is out training for who knows how long?



This is my 1st Fanfic.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3400 Read: 12072 Published: 24/07/07 Updated: 04/08/07

1. Chapter 1 by Hinata_Uchiha15

2. Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15

3. Chapter 3 by Hinata_Uchiha15

4. Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15

5. Chapter 5 by Hinata_Uchiha15

6. Chapter 6 by Hinata_Uchiha15

7. Chapter 7 by Hinata_Uchiha15

8. Chapter 8 by Hinata_Uchiha15

9. Chapter 9 by Hinata_Uchiha15

10. Chapter 10 by Hinata_Uchiha15

11. Chapter 11 by Hinata_Uchiha15

Chapter 1 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
This is my first fanfic. and i dont own naruto. the story is in Sasuke's point of view.
I was training one day when I saw Hinata walk by. Oh Hinata. She is really strong. Not to mention beautiful. No, hot! All of that training that she did must've given her all of those sexy curves. She's walking towards me.

"Sasuke," she said, "w-when will N-Naruto-kun come b-back?" Hinata is always thinking about Naruto. The dobe said he would be gone for awhile. This could be my only chance!

"He only said that he would be gone for awhile is all." Hinata put her head down and began to walk away. I stopped her by grabbing her hand. She was begining to blush. So was I. "Uh, Hinata, Do you want to hang out with me while Naruto is gone so you wouldn't feel lonley?" Yes! I finally asked her to go out with me. Well, sort of.

Hinata paused for a moment blushing even more. "O-Okay Sasuke. My d-dad wouldn't mind. H-He doesn't c-care if I'm out f-for long." Alright! She said yes! Now I can finally be with her. Just hope no one (Sakura and Ino) gets in our way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This is my very first fanfic so I'm not that good yet. I'll also try to make Hinata more timid.
Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
The story is still in Sasuke's point of view.
At first I asked Hinata what she would want to go to. She paused for a moment. After one minute she responded.

"I-I'm not s-sure. W-Where do y-you want to g-go, Sasuke?" Yes! I was hoping she wasn't sure.

"I'm taking you to a place that is very special, Hinata." But I didn't tell her where we were going. Instead I got her hand and strted walking. We arrived at the place about 5 minutes later. "Welcome to the Uchiha Clan's famous restaurant. I can always go for free and so can my guests."

Hinata was very surprised. " W-Wow Sasuke. I can't b-believe you own a p-place like t-this. I c-can go to a place like this but my f-father won't let m-me."

"Why is that Hinata?"

"He o-only thinks I'm w-weak and I s-shouldn't enjoy l-life."

"If your father says no to whatever you say come see me and I could take you." Hinata has a small smile on her face." Let's go in."

Inside a lot of the villagers from Konoha were inside. My usual waiter Kakashi-sensei greeted us. "Hello, Sasuke. Do you have any guests with you today?" I nodded and pointed to Hinata. "Okay. Follow me you two." We both followed Kakashi-sensei to the back room and down some stairs. I'm always eating down there just in case my fangirls happen to be in the restaurant. I kind of made a few changes to the place when the dobe left so Hinata and I could have a good time.

I told Kakashi-sensei the order for me and Hinata. I ordered the special course. It had many different foods from the main course to dessert. Hinata cuoldn't believe her eyes when she saw all of this delicious food. And it looked professionally prepared. "Well Hinata. Do you like the place so far?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's notes: This chapter is a kinda longer than the first one. I'll also try to add mor characters throughout the story.
Chapter 3 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Hinata looked around the room. I can tell that she likes what I've done to the place. The decorations and the roses. What kind of girl wouldn't like this room right now.

"I r-really like i-it. E-Especially the f-food. It's p-professionally prepared." Hinata was very pleased. But for some reason she looks a little confused. She's probably confused about me taking her out to eat and hoe this room is perpared. Oh well. I'll think about that later.

"Hinata are you done yet?" She nodded. I walked Hinata back up to the main restaurant. But someone saw us. Oh crap. It's Sakura. She looks kinda angry.

"Hey Sasuke!" She sounded even more mad. "What the hell are you doing with Hinata?!" She's more pissed than usual.

"Well, Hinata was alone and I wanted to not make her feel lonley." Then I ran out through the doors. Sakura began to chase us once we ran out.

"S-Sasuke she catching up," said Hinata.

"Don't worry. By now she's almost out of energy." We heard Sakura gasping for breath from behind. But we still ran deeper into the forest to my apartment. There we were safe. Hinata and I sat on my couch.

"W-Wow that was t-tiring." Hinata fell onto my lap. I began to blush. But I let her sleep for awhile. I began to fall asleep, too. I just hope no one bothers us.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hope ya liked this chapter. Remember more characters will be on their way. Sry 'bout these short chapters. ^_^'
Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
I just keep on coming up with new chapters every day.
15 minutes later...

I woke up. I looked down and saw Hinata still sleeping on my lap. I leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek until someone yelled at my window. Oh god. It was Ino. That scream woke Hinata up.

"Hey, Naruto-lover," she sounds more pissed than Saskura," what the heck are you doing with Sasuke-kun?!"

"Just ask Sakura," I responded. "I already told her." While I talked I gave Hinata hand signals to escape. When I finished we both jumped out of the window. Ino began to follow us. As we got into the forest she tried using her mind-body jutsu but we were both able to dodge and Ino kept on running out of chakra. Once she ran out of chakra she stopped. Finally. That was even more tiring than when Sakura chased us. We both ran really far in the forest by a lake. We both sat on the shore of the lake.

"T-That was r-really t-tiring," said Hinata. She was about to fall asleep again. She must get really tired from doing stuff like this. So I tried to act like a boyfriend and took off my shirt and let Hinata use it as a pillow. She looked a little surprised. "T-Thank y-you, Sasuke." Then she fell asleep. Maybe I can kiss her later. Or she could spend the night with me.

Oh well. I'll think about that later. Might as well do a little training around the area and in the lake.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Yes I know these chapters are really short but this is my first time writing a fanfic. I'll try to update tomorrow.
Chapter 5 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
Haven't updated in a day or 3. An age will be revealed in this chapter.
I came back on shore when I heard Hinata's cell phone ring. She was talking. "Yes f-father... I s-see... I'll st-stay w-with a f-friend...b-bye."

"Why did your father call you?" I asked. I was curious about the 'stay with a friend part.

"My cl-clan w-will be g-gone f-for a f-few d-days. B-But my f-father didn't s-say where." She began to blush. Wonder why. "Sasuke," she said.

"Yes Hinata?"

"C-Can I st-stay with y-you wh-while my cl-clan is g-gone?" I began to blush a lot more than her.

"Sure. I don't mind sharing the sofa-bed with anyone." Wow. I'm going to sleep with Hinata tonight. First we headed off to the Hyuga complex to get Hinata's stuff first.

At the complex, Hinata went into her room to get some stuff. When she came out she had her toothbrush, towel, extra clothes, and bras and underwear. While we walked to the entrance, Hinata dropped one of her bras. I picked it and blushed. Her bra was, like, an F-cup.

"Hinata, you dropped this." I said giving her the bra. She grabbed it and was very embarressed. Now she must think I'm a pervert. We walked all the way to my place.

At my apartment Hinata went to the bathroom to change while I set up the sofa-bed. When I finished Hinata came out. She was wearing a tight lavender tank top and black short. She looked very beautiful but a little embarressed. I'm probably the first boy to see he in those clothes. We both began to lay down on the bed. I can't believe it. I'm 16 and sleeping with a girl. We both fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Sry about the disturbing part. But have u seen Hinata in the Time-Skip? Also I did A LOT of editing and I accidentally made it shorter.
Chapter 6 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
Dream time! Sasuke's point of view
I was walking without knowing where to go. Then I saw her. Hinata Hyuga. All alone. I walked up to her and saw someone walk up to her. It was a tall figure. He had long hair and was wearing a shirt with a large collar. At that moment I knew who it was. It was Itachi. He was going out with my Hinata-chan?! I was about to approach but I saw something happen. Itachi forced Hinata to make out with him. They weren't going out. Itachi began to take off Hinata's shirt but I ran up to them and threw a kunai at Itachi's freakin' head and threw all of my weapons at him. After one hit to his chest, he died. Soon Hinata began to hug me and I hugged back. Soon after we got kinda crazy and began to make out a lot. I put my hand up Hinata's shirt and she didn't care. We were in that position until...RRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG!

My alarm rang. Damn. It was getting good
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I made Sasuke a perv. This was the shortest chapter so far.
Chapter 7 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
2 chapters in the same day.
When Hinata and I woke up, we woke up hugging each other. We looked at each other and both of us blushed. "Good morning, Hinata-chan." Oh no. I just said Hinata-chan. She was blushing even more.

"G-Good m-morning, Sasuke-kun." She just called me Sasuke-kun. This is going really fast. Soon a figure was in front of us. It's... Kakashi-sensei? Better than Ino or Sakura. But what is he doing here.

"Good morning, you two. I was kinda suspicious about you two at the restaurant." He explained to us. "I thought you guys were on a date. But, Hinata, I thought you liked Naruto."

"W-Well," Hinata was about to explain until I cut her off.

"Hinata is hanging out with me because Naruto is out of the village for awhile," I explained. "And her clan is out of the village for a few days and Hinata couldn't saty at the complex by her self." I was done explaining.

"Okay guys. BTW I'm having a party tonight. You two want to come. Or are you two going somewhere?" Hinata and I blushed. This could be like a second date.

"Okay, Kakashi-sensei. We'll come. Are you inviting anyone else?"

"It's just all of the jounin and your friends. Good bye." Then he dissapeared. Oh crap Sakura and Ino will be there. I hope they don't interefere with my "date".
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: My second Chapter today. Will Sasuke admit his love to Hinata. find out at the party.
Chapter 8 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
Sasuke's Pont of View
Later that day...

Kakashi explained to us what the dress code for his party was. "It's gonna be something like a dance party. So you'll need something to wear at, like, a rave." Then he dissapeared. So Hinata and I went to the mall.

At the mall I knew the perfect place to shop for clothes like that. Hot Topic. In there we got some bleach and hairdye, jeans, Hinata got the Serious Love and Hate Mini to wear over her jeans and a pair of Punkrose flats, while I just got some T.U.K. Skater Shoes. Now it was time to get some tops. I just got a sleeveless black shirt but Hinata couldn't decide. I could tell that she was looking at all of the tanks and tubes. "Sasuke-kun, w-which one do you th-think l-looks b-better on m-me?" I looked at all of them and chose the star tube for her.

"These will go better with your shoes," I replied. Then Hinata grabbed a cropped hoodie. So as we got everything I paid and we left.

Once we got out Kakashi apperaed yet again. "Oh yeah. I just remembered," Kakashi said with a weird giggle, "you guys can also go out back to my pool." Jeez. How rich is Kakashi? Then he once again disappeared.

"Sasuke-kun, l-let's g-go to th-the sw-swim shop." Hinata said. Nice I could see her in a bikini now.

"Okay Hinata-chan." At the swim shop Hinata picked out a Black bikini and tried it on. I hope the top isn't small. The she came out in her normal clothes and went with the bikini. Then she paid for it. Hey, the Hyugas are rich, too. Then we came out of the store.

"Does this bikini fit you, Hinata-chan?" I asked.

"Y-Yes it d-does, Sasuke-kun." She repiled. Now all I can do is imagine it until the party. But it's three hours away. Then tow figures came up to us. Oh good. It's Shikamaru and...Temari?! Shikamaru has an older woman? Nice.

"Hey, Shikamaru, Temari. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Hey Sasuke, Hinata. We have to get clothes for Kakashi's troublesome party. You guys, too?"

"Y-Yes. W-Were already d-done." Hinata stammered.

"At least it looked easy with you guys," said Temari. "This guy doesn't know anything about raves. At least I'm here to help. But I still love him." So they are together.

"See you guys at the party," we all said. Now were were off to my apartment.

At my apartment we both go dressed, dyed out hair, and left off for Kakashi's house. We wore our swim clothes under our rave clothes so we can take them off at the pool. Now it could be the time I admit my love to Hinata.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: This chapter seems to be longer than the others. Hope ya liked it.
Chapter 9 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
Sasuke's POV
At Kakashi's house Gai, Lee, Tenten, Kurenai, Kiba, Shino, Asuma, Chouji, Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro were there, so far. Neji was with the rest of the Hyuga clan and Sakura and Ino might still be dressing for the party. They really want to look good to me. Guess I'll just have to hide. And bring Hinata with me, of course.

"Hey you two," greeted Kakashi. " You guys are just in time. The food is in the Dance Room and the pools out back. Oh yeah. I'll also have an anouncement once everyone's here." Then he left us. Looks like the party is on. Everyone is in the Dance Room having a blast. Kurenai and Asuma are dancing together. Lee is copying Gai. Temari is trying to make Shikamaru dance. Tenten was having a good time by her self and watching what Kurenai was doing. And Chouji, Gaara and Kankuro were just watching from the sides and eating the pizza.

"Hinata-chan," I said,"let's go onto the dance floor." She looked nervous. "What's wrong?"

"I h-have n-never danced l-like th-this before." She responded. "I o-only w-went to f-formal dances with m-my c-clan."

"Well," I responded. I looked around. "Just do what Kurenai and Tenten are doing."

"O-Okay. I'll t-try." Then we were on the dance floor. Hinata did what I told and did what the girls did and I was playing air guitar to Dance Dance. Soon Sakura, Ino, Tsunade, and Shizune came. Kakashi stopped the music and we all looked at him.

"Welcome everyone. Just to let you know this party is for me." Everyone looked confused. "Because... This is my new mansion!!!!" Everyone cheered."All of you guys can now have a good time with a lot of room, now." Everyone cheered for a second and Kakashi turned on the music back on. Sakura and Ino tried to dance their way to me. But Hinata found a back door wih her Byakugan and we escaped through there. Sakura and Ino couldn't find us. I began to walk without knowing where I was going. Hinata grabbed my arm and pulled me back. We kinda crashed into each other. We got up and blushed.

"Sasuke-kun, y-you w-were about t-to f-fall into the p-pool." I looked in front of me. She was right.

"Hinata-chan, do you wanna swim?" She nodded. I took off her shirt and she tooke off mine. We took off our own shoes and bottoms.

"Wow Hinata-chan," I said. "You look really good." She was blushing.

"Y-You l-look good t-too, Sasuke-kun." We both pulled each other into the pool. We just splashed each other and messed around a little. Then we headed into the jacuzzi.

"Th-This is s-so relaxing," said Hinata.

"I know." I pretended to yawn from the jacuzzi and I "accidentally" put my arm around Hinata. This could be the moment.

"Sasuke-kun, w-what a-are you d-doing?" Hinata blushed.

"Hinata," I said, "there was somethingthat I've been hiding." I leaned in closer to her face. She began to blush a lot. Soon our lips were touching and our eyes closed. After a minute we stopped and I said, "I love you, Hinata-chan." She was surprised.

"W-Well, Sasuke-kun," she responded. "That day we had together was fun. I was wondering why you were hanging out with me all day." She was blushing. "And... I love you, too, Sasuke-kun." And she kissed me back. We were like that for 5 minutes. We could've been like that longer until everyone came out to the pool. Ino and Sakura were screaming.

"Sasuke-kun, what are you doing with Hinata?!" Sakura and Ino yelled in unison. Kakashi looked happy. Everyone else looked very surprised. They thought Hinata would be with Naruto.

"Okay everyone," I told them,"the shows over. You guys can go into the pool. We're gonna go out now." Hinata and I walked out of the jacuzzi and into the lockers to change into our regular clothes. Soon we went out of Kakashi's mansion and went to my apartment.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: The story's not over yet. I'm gonna take some time off to write a new story. So I won't update for awhile. Please Review
Chapter 10 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
I'm almost done.
At my apartment Hinata and I were ready to go to sleep. Soon my phone rang. The caller ID said DOBE. Will he be coming back soon? Oh well. Hinata and I are starting to go out now. I answered the phone. "Hey, Dobe. Why are you calling?"

"Hey Sasuke-tene!" exclaimed Naruto. "I'm coming back in a week or so and I'm calling everyone about it. Oh yeah. Kakashi-sensei said that you were going out with Hinata." I looked at Hinata and mouthed 'It's Naruto' and she didn't care what I said. So I was okay.

"Yes we are. In fact she's here right now. In my apartment." Hinata was impressed.

"WHAT!!!!! Sasuke-tene, is she living with you?!" Naruto sounded really freaked.

"Don't get carried, Dobe. She's only with me cuz her clan's out of the village." I explained. "Hinata says hello. Good bye, Dobe." Then I hung up.

"Sasuke-kun, what did the dobe say?" Wow. Hinata didn't stammer. I must've really changed her a lot.

"He said he's coming back in a week. And you didn't stammer."

"Well... it was the time with you. Can you help me train some more while my clan is out?" I nodded.

Once I pulled out the sofa-bed, we began to make-out and went to sleep. Snuggling.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Hope you like it so far. I'm almost done. Just maybe add like 1-3 more chapters.
Chapter 11 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
I'm almost done with the story. I just come with this stuff off the spot on the site.
Hinata and I woke up the next morning to her cell phone. Her father called.

"Hello, Father...I changed after a day...You want me to stay with my friend from now on...I understand... I'll get all of my stuff...Thank You, Father." Then she hung up.

"What did your father say Hinata-chan?"

"Since he heard my voice he was surprised. He thinks I've really changed now and is letting me go. It means I can actually live with you now." I was really surprised. I can be with Hinata for possibly the rest of my life. This was the greatest day of my life.

"Wow Hinata-chan. We can be together now." Soon we began to hug a lot and kiss. Soon we got dressed and headed off to the Hyuga Complex.

We both went to Hinata's room and I helped with all of her stuff. In about an hour we got of he clothes and everything else. We also stole the sewing machine. Hinata's idea. Soon we put everything in my-- I mean our apartment. We're gonna have a happy life together.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: I'm finally done. Please review. Sorry it was short, but sweet.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5813