How He Feels by Hinata_Uchiha15
Summary: Sasuke has always liked Hinata Hyuga. He was a little jealous of Naruto. But what would happen if Naruto is out training for who knows how long?



This is my 1st Fanfic.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3400 Read: 12071 Published: 24/07/07 Updated: 04/08/07
Chapter 1 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
This is my first fanfic. and i dont own naruto. the story is in Sasuke's point of view.
I was training one day when I saw Hinata walk by. Oh Hinata. She is really strong. Not to mention beautiful. No, hot! All of that training that she did must've given her all of those sexy curves. She's walking towards me.

"Sasuke," she said, "w-when will N-Naruto-kun come b-back?" Hinata is always thinking about Naruto. The dobe said he would be gone for awhile. This could be my only chance!

"He only said that he would be gone for awhile is all." Hinata put her head down and began to walk away. I stopped her by grabbing her hand. She was begining to blush. So was I. "Uh, Hinata, Do you want to hang out with me while Naruto is gone so you wouldn't feel lonley?" Yes! I finally asked her to go out with me. Well, sort of.

Hinata paused for a moment blushing even more. "O-Okay Sasuke. My d-dad wouldn't mind. H-He doesn't c-care if I'm out f-for long." Alright! She said yes! Now I can finally be with her. Just hope no one (Sakura and Ino) gets in our way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This is my very first fanfic so I'm not that good yet. I'll also try to make Hinata more timid.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5813