Final Fantasy Tactics (Naruto Version) by Kiraa
Summary: Two young heros named Naruto (Ramaza) and Gaara (Delita) are fighting in the Lion War. Will they stay friends or become mortal enemy's?
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Maito Gai, Rock Lee, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 639 Read: 3204 Published: 11/07/07 Updated: 11/07/07

1. Introduction by Kiraa

2. The Begining by Kiraa

3. Captured by Kiraa

Introduction by Kiraa
Author's Notes:
I do not own any Naruto characters or the game Final Fantasy tactics. I havn't totaly figured out all the details but here goes nothing.
I am Orochimaru, a scholar of anciant Ivalice history. Have you ever heard of the "Lion War"? It divided Konohagakura in two over who would be the successor to the throne. It ended with the appearance of a young hero named Gaara. Everybody living here knows this hero's tale. But we also know that what we see with our eyes alone...isn't necessarily the truth. Here's a young man. He is the youngest son of the noble Uzumaki...Pillars of knighthood. There's no record of his playing an active part in history but...According to the "Dury Report" relessed last year (Concealed for many years by church), this unknown man is the true hero...The church claims he was a blasphemer and anarchist-the root of all evil...But Is This The "Truth"? Won't you join me on a journey for the "Truth"?
The Begining by Kiraa
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto or FFT. Here's the second chapter.
"Princess Ino, let's go,' said a pink haired female knight. "Just a moment, Sakura..." said the princess praying at an alter. "The guards have already arrived."

Princess, don't give Sakura trouble. Please hurry..." said a young white haired priest as two knights and a squire walked in.

What's going on? it's been nearly an hour!" exclaimed a knight with raven hair and red eyes. "Don't be rude to the Princess, Sasuke," said Sakura taking a few steps twords Sasuke. "Is this going to be alright, Sakura? This is an rugent issue for us." he said as he and the other two bowed to the princess. "So there are rude knaves even among the ANBU Black ops" "I'm being more than kind to the guard captains here. Besides, we're mercenaries hired by the ANBU Black ops. I'm not obliged to show respect to you." "What?! How dare you!"

"Enough. Let's go," said princess Ino standing. "Go with God" said the white haired priest. "You too Kabuto," siad Ino as an injured knight walked into the Church room. "L-Lady Sakura!...The enemy!" the knight managed to stammer. "Prince Gai's army!?" exclaimed Priest Kabuto as Sakura ran out of the room.

"What one must do to make money," said Sasuke smirking to himself. "What, Naruto? You have a problem, too?" "...I'm no longer a Knight. Just a mercenary like you," replied a blond spiky haired man with whiskar scars on his cheeks. "...That's right. Well then. Let's go!" said Sasuke walking out with Naruto and the other squire.

"Oh God..." said Ino with a worried look on her face
Captured by Kiraa
"The crest of the Black Lion!? What's wrong with Prince Gai!? He's such an idiot! Does he want to start a war!?" exclaime Sakura looking at the three knights and the chemist. "Knave! There's no point in resisting! Just give us the Princess, or that beautiful face of yours will be scarred forever!" yelled one of the Knights as Sasuke and the others walked out into the courtyard.

"Fool! Only idiots attack head on!" exclaimed Sasuke. Leave this to us!" said Sakura stepping in front of Sasuke. "We can't make money that way! Rock Lee, Naruto! Follow me!! Kill them all! Don't leave any survivors!" Nonsense! There's no need to kill them! That's just what Gai wants us to do! Just let them go!" "That's impossible!" exclaimed Sasuke unleashing a dark light down on all of the Knights all at once killing them instantly.

"Let Go Of Me!" came Ino's voice from another portion of the courtyard. "Damn!!" exclaimed Sakura rushing into the castle. "Come here! Be quiet!!" exclaimed a red haired Knight with black circles under his eyes. "Why should I listen to you!?" "What an annoying Princess," said the knight knocking the princess unconcious, and pulling her onto a horse.

"Wait" exclaimed Sakura chasing after them. "Tough...Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God." said the knight rideing away.

"...Gaara?? You're alive, Gaara? But, why are you in Gai's troops? Why...?" said Naruto witnissing their escape.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5656