The Affair by Houseki
Summary: *Chatper Twelve Added!* Sasuke knows what he's doing is wrong, but he can't stop himself when Naruto is around. Naru/Sasu
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 30715 Read: 22531 Published: 07/08/06 Updated: 09/09/08

1. Prologue by Houseki

2. Chapter 1 by Houseki

3. Chapter 2 by Houseki

4. Chapter 3 by Houseki

5. Never Mess with a Fic-ka by Houseki

6. Chapter 4 by Houseki

7. Chapter 5 by Houseki

8. Chapter 6 by Houseki

9. Chapter 7 by Houseki

10. Chapter 8 by Houseki

11. Chapter 9 by Houseki

12. Chapter 10 by Houseki

13. Chapter 11 by Houseki

14. Chapter 12 by Houseki

Prologue by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, The Crow, or any other anime I might have mentioned.

A/N: Yeah, so I'm back with something a little different. Don't worry, this is a quicky..chaps are just rushing out..they're short, but there's a point to that. mm Hope you like it!

Notices: AU, present day America... midwest *shrugs* doesn't matter what city really. mm covered the Sasuke OOCness, Naruto..perhaps, but very subtle.

This fic is going to be way different than what most of you are used to. The POV is not usually done this way with this person, and roles are kind of switched. Which I like. I'll make further notes later as the story goes as to why I did this or that.
A few months ago, I would have said I was a content man. I share a house with my friend of a few years, Shikamaru Nara, and I work full time as a manager at a pet store. I had a routine. We had a routine. Things were good.

Shockingly enough, I can have friends. Shika is one of those few who have been graced with the term, and returns it in full force as well. People mainly knew me as a bastard in school. Had my few cliques I'd hang out with. A few good friends. But I really just hated everything about school, and the people seemed to always make it worse. So they stayed away from me. And that was fine. But now, I'm nearing my 22nd birthday, and I like to have fun at times. Laugh with my friends, go out, and oddly enough, I like work.

Shika and I are anime obsessed. Again, another shocker coming from me, right? I got hooked quite a few years back when I stumbled across an animation that reminded me of the movie The Crow. I was in love with that movie. Also had a bit of a crush on Brandon Lee, God rest his soul. So, when I watched this animation, I just kept saying to myself, 'What is this? This looks like it could be The Crow.' But I was oh so wrong. It ended up being something called Cowboy Bebop. And so, I was hooked. The next night, and the next night, I kept coming back, wanting to see more of this great show with amazing blues and jazz music, and to just see how this story played out. Of course, I slowly began watching the other shows, as I soon found out were called anime, and got hooked with those as well.

So, after years of being in love with anime, and finally getting Shikamaru enthralled with it, the two of us became closer as friends. We had a routine. I would take Shika to work (he never would go get his license, said it was 'too troublesome' to go to the DMV), go to work, get off work, pick Shika up from work, and then we'd grab food from either a fast food joint, or we'd quickly make something for dinner, plop our butts on the couch, and enjoy a few hours of anime goodness.

Then, we got into the whole, downloading of anime. That kind of interrupted our TV anime time, but we figured we'd catch up on those shows another time. So, we then would spend the evening on the couch, next to each other, watching on Shika's laptop, one anime or another for hours. Laughing, pointing, and saying which guy was hotter. We each would have our own favorites too, which was nice. No fighting. Heh.

I myself, am also, a gay man. Shika, is also bi. We are just friends though. We'll never cross that line. Not many people truly know I'm gay. Just those that really matter. I've only dated a few guys, no relationship ever lasted over a few months. I'm not sure what it is. I just get a bit pissy after while. I guess I just have a higher standard when it comes to love. And I think that is my problem. No, not that I want love, just that the guys I tend to meet are not looking for love..just some ass. And, I don't give it. Ever. And then they start pulling tricks, and this and that, and in the end, it ends up in a bloody mess. Not literally... maybe once.

So, now in my content state of life, I kind of gave up on looking. Figured, when the time is right, he will come walking into my life, and we'll both just know. Man, I sound like a sap don't I? I don't know why I believe in true love and soul mates and the like. My parents were not happy. So it's not like I had grown up in a perfect family and see that as what I want as well. Perhaps, it is because I didn't see that, and that is why I wish it so badly in my own life.

Well, anyways, I was content. Had my friends, my anime, and my work. I was a busy man. Especially at work. Like I said before, I work at a pet store. It's one of those big chain establishments that I randomly put an application into one day, and got hired the next. Been there two years now. It's cool. I love animals. From fur to scales, I dig it. Not much of a bird man, unless we're talking the larger kind: Cockatoo, Conure, etc...

It's a lot harder of a job than most would think. But you have to keep in mind, not only do we have to help customers, and merchandise, we have animals to take care of. And lots of 'em. We have a 300 gallon saltwater system, and a 1,500 gallon freshwater system we have to take care of on a regular basis. I used to be in charge of that area. It was hell. Let me tell you. I work at night, which is usually the busiest time of the day there, so I rarely got a chance to do my maintenance on my tanks like I wanted to.

Thankfully, I got moved to reptiles soon after. Now that is my area of expertise at the moment. I wasn't a fan of reptiles when I first started, but now I own 3 snakes, a Bearded Dragon, and a Leopard Gecko. So, we have a large reptile section with about 5 different kinds of snakes, and about a dozen different geckos, as well as tortoises, tarantulas, and so on.

Then of course is our bird area, where we have 16 large cages filled with birds: Parakeets, Finches, Canaries, Doves, and Conures.

Last, but not least, is our small animal department. When I first started, I dug this department the most. I fell in love with the rats soon after, and even brought one home after I couldn't sell her because she was bigger than all the others, and no one wanted her. I had her up until a few months ago, then she passed away. Unfortunately, rats have a short life span. I never really wanted to get another small animal again after her, but just the other day someone dropped off some rabbits, cute little shits. One was floppy eared, but only one ear would stick straight up, the other kept falling back down. Grey and white. Adorable. I brought it home.

So, not only do we have rats and rabbits, but 4 different kind of hamsters, mice, Guinea pigs, chinchillas, and ferrets. That is a lot of animals to take care of. And to be knowledgeable about. That is key to work there. You have to understand and know the animals so you can educate your customers before they take them home. It's a hard job...you talk a lot. Your mouth can literally hurt after an 8 hour shift at times. When I first started here, I didn't think it would be that much conversing. I slowly worked my way up to where I am now. I'm much friendlier to customers more so now than in the beginning, and even have my own "regulars". It's strange. I actually enjoy that fact.

So that's my job. I'm content with it. I got promoted to team lead, aka manager, a few months ago as well. So now we've got a decent staff (went through some serious blunders with some of the people hired, but thankfully no longer with us), and we're having fun.

Well, I was. I was content with the way things were. But, one day, about three months ago, a new guy showed up. At first I just hated the guy. He had no credentials I thought were good enough for a hire, and he was a smart ass, always with a comeback. I really just hated the guy. Clumsy as hell too. Fell over things, bled all the damn time from one thing or another. Horrible facer. If I am anal about one thing in that store, it is when we front and face the store, or zoning, depends on where you work on what they call it, but yeah, I am absolutely anal about it getting done, and getting done right! So yeah, I had to yell at him, and not just him, all the new people, because they just couldn't do it the way it was supposed to be done.

But a month or so went by, and the guy was able to make me laugh. Amazing. I know. So, he slowly grew on me and thought he might not be a bad guy and could be a possible friend. In all technicalities, we're not allowed to be friends because he is below me in rank at the store, but my other coworkers and I have still done things outside of work without anyone's knowledge. Plus, the guy has a girlfriend, Hinata I think her name is, and they're expecting. Completely platonic. So I figured, meh, he likes to drink, it wouldn't hurt to have him come over one night, and he, Shika, and I can drink it up a bit and I can learn a bit more about him. Frankly, it was the only way for me to get out of the parking lot one night because the dumbass just kept talking and talking and talking. So, I invited him over, gave him directions, and he showed up about an hour later with alcohol.

Shika ended up going to stay the night over at Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino's house. They are our lesbian friends. They got married over a year ago. Real cute together.

So, that was a shocker to me, nonetheless. Didn't think this would be a two-person party, but ah well.

He and I were on the phone before he pulled up, so I could tell him when to stop in front of my house. We hung up and went to meet him out on the front porch.

Spikey, blonde hair shown brightly under the street lamp he parked by when he emerged from his little, green car, then he looked over the top to flash me a fox-like grin. He opened his backseat door, and ducked back in to pull out the bottles of booze. Fox grin still in place when he pulled them out to show me he brought three different bottles for us to go through.

I smiled at him and hoped I could stomach whatever he brought, and watched as he walked up the sidewalk and up the front porch steps.

"Yo, Sasuke!"

"Hey, Naruto, come on in."

TBC...

So that was that...please review. I would like to hear your thoughts. Be kind ^__^

Houseki
Chapter 1 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Cuz I'm shooting these chaps out left and right, thought I'd put out two chaps tonite/this morning.

Disclaimer: Do not own Naruto, Bud Light (Budweiser), Jose' Quervo, Pedigree, Adult Swim, Prince of Tennis, or Harry Potter.

Scary, eh? nfufufu...
Uzumaki Naruto followed me into my quaint little house, and I helped him unload the bottles onto the dining room table. I ushered him to take a seat in the living room, and he sat over on the love seat, myself taking residence on the couch.

Sure enough, he started right back into talking about this and that, telling me his whole life story. Interesting... really... ok not so much. Perhaps it would have been if he would have let me get a word in edge wise, but alas, he liked to talk.

I sat and listened to him for about a half hour before I figured a little alcohol will help with having to listen to his life story. I stood up and grabbed one of the bottles he brought, pineapple rum, or something or other, and I grabbed a glass and took a few sips. Decent. But, I should have put the alcohol in the fridge when he first got there. He grabbed some off brand tequila (in my opinion at least, if it isn't Jose' Quervo, then it's not real tequila!) and took a few shots, and I gathered the liquor and placed it in the fridge.

I sat with the drink next to me and sipped on it occassionaly, seriously not liking the warm alcohol. Naruto began to make fun of me.

"Is it really that bad?" he asked.

"Too warm," I replied.

"Wuss," he said grinning.

"Whatever. I'd rather have a beer right now anyways."

"Got any?" he asked.

"Nope, we'll have to run and go get some," I said standing.

"Where to?"

"Grocery store should be alright."

He grimaced when I said that. He works at a gas station part time, and said they'd be cheaper, so we hopped in my car and went to the one closest to my house. They were out. So we went to the grocery store in the end.

I complained before we went in. I was in my pjs, was not expecting to be out in public. Pajama pants and a holey shirt that was comfortable as all hell. Hence why I haven't thrown it away even with the holes.

Naruto rolled his eyes at me. "You look fine," he said.

I just have a thing at times where I don't like being out in public not looking, well, decent. I mean, if I just had another shirt...

We walked to the liquor department of the store and were about to find the beer section, when the security officer came up and told us that they stopped selling alcohol about 15 minutes earlier. It was only one o'clock on a Saturday for God's sake!

We bitched back and forth about it and I told him to call his gas station to see if they at least had any in, and to make sure we weren't completely losing it on what time most places stopped selling alcohol.

He got ahold of someone and told them of our predicament, and they told us to come on over. So we went down the road some, and I parked the car. He looked at me in question on if I was coming in. I rolled my eyes and got out with him. He kept on smiling as we walked in.

He introduced me to the girl on duty, and he went and grabbed us a 20-pack of Bud Light bottles. He tossed some bills and I tossed the other half, noting that the girl only charged us for a 10-pack of cans. How nice of her. I gave her one of my barely there smiles and gave Naruto the eye that I was ready to go home.

Back at the house, we were both sitting on opposite ends of the couch, beer in hand, and we decided we'd play a card game. Up and Down the River. Shika taught me. It gets ya drunk real quick.

And apparently Naruto doesn't drink beer too often, because we had just ended our first game and he was complaining on picking a new game. You drink a lot in this game, and we had probably already gone through two beers in 15 minutes.

His face would grimace every time he'd take a sip. Finally I asked if something was wrong with it.

"It smells like Pedigree," he said as his face scrunched in disgust as he sniffed the bottle lip.

I cocked my eyebrow at him, "Like Pedigree?"

"Yes, like Pedigree."

I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my bottle and stuck it under my nose and took a whiff.

It smelled like Pedigree.

We sat and laughed at the prospect of the beer having a Pedigree dog food smell:

"So, a semi with Bud Light was going one way..."

"And a semi with Pedigree was going the other..."

"They both crashed into each other, thus the Pedigree smelling Bud Light!" I finished, the two of us laughing hard at the images in our minds.

Once we calmed down some, I flipped the TV on and put it on Adult Swim so we'd have some walla, background noise. Inuyasha happened to be on so I started talking to the TV and Naruto just sat back and watched. For some reason I really didn't care. With anyone else I would have stayed reserved and kept on playing the game or something, but I just shrugged it off and did what Shika and I normally do... yell at the characters for doing something so obviously stupid. Or tell them to do something right before they go and do it. It's funny... really.

I took another sip of beer and muttered under my breath, "Pedigree."

Naruto laughed at me and muttered it back. We grinned at each other and I turned back to him and we resumed our drinking game, every so often muttering 'Pedigree' when we'd be forced to take drinks.

Hours passed and Naruto had taken his cowboy boots off; yes, cowboy boots. I so made fun of him when he walked in wearing those damn ugly things. At work he doesn't look the type to wear such hideous things. At least his socks weren't holey.

Naruto was losing the game, yet I was drinking more than him. And he called me the wuss? But he did get me a beer before I ran out so I'd be prepared. He'd twist the cap off too, when I struggled the first time. I have delicate hands... sue me.

The night went on and on. Beer after beer was being emptied and placed back in the box it came in. Finally, day broke through, and we were sitting in a bright living room, still sipping on our beers of Pedigree. He had to be at work in a few hours, I had the day off. I told him he could crash on the couch until he had to go; I'd set my alarm and the one out in the living room as well.

"Nah," he said, scratching the back of his head, "I'll make it home all right."

I look him over and concede since he had pretty much stopped drinking a few hours before hand, but would take a social drink every now and again since I kept on. Why I did, I don't know. I'm not usually a drinker, but I guess I was in a good mood or something.

We grabbed his forgotten bottles of alcohol out of the fridge and I walked him out the door. I stopped at the top of the steps on the porch and waved to him goodbye as he placed his liquor in the backseat again before getting in the driver's side.

He waved through the window at me, flashing one more fox like grin my way before starting the car and pulling away from the curb. I raised my hand in the air as a final goodbye and turned back into the house.

I sighed as the night's events finally come tumbling at me, and realized: I just stayed up the entire night with this guy, and enjoyed hanging out with him. And then I looked at the table scattered with beer bottles, caps, and wrappings off the bottles. I sighed again, and decided that I'd clean up after I get some shut eye.

I headed for my room and flopped onto my waterbed, relishing in the warmth and softness of the blankets and the sloshiness of the water. I grabbed my stuffed snake, Kaidou Kaoru Boomerang Snake-u (yes, that is his full name), and wrapped him around me. He's about a six foot long boa plush and adorable as all hell. Ino and Sakura bought me and Shika one each for Christmas last year. His is Kikumaru Eiji Kikumaru Beam-u. Yeah, we're Prince of Tennis fans.

I pulled my Kaidou around, threw my light Harry Potter blanket over me, and completely zonked out.

TBC...

Be so kind, and drop a line! Sankyuu!

Houseki
Chapter 2 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
As promised, here is the next chapter. I am so excited everyone is really liking this story. My rating keeps fluctuating, but my reviews are at least pleasant ^__^

I'm also glad I was able to trick a few of you on who was who in the first chapter. Not many of you would have expected a Sasuke POV fic..and that's why I did this.

I really like Sasuke, and he is someone, who I think, if put in the right time and well, less killing of parents and whatnot, that he'd be a pretty decent guy with some fun little quirks, like any normal person. I really enjoy the fact that he is not the usual: "avenger boy" who only likes the colors blue and black, but has some character and personality, be it dry wit or not.

So, without further adieu...


Disclaimer: Do not own Naruto, Prince of Tennis nor its music, Pedigree, nor Bud Light (Budweiser).

Musicaaa~ cue!
Sunday came and went, I slept until mid-afternoon and then got up and went shopping for the house. Household necessities, you know.

Monday came and I worked the night shift as usual, so I didn't have to go in until 2. I'd taken Shika to work already that morning since he had an early shift. Ino would probably pick him up later.

I showered, dressed, made sure all the animals were fed and had water, let the dogs out one more time, then grabbed my keys, wallet, and cd player and headed out the door. I rolled down the windows as soon as I got in; damnit for having a black car in 100ş weather! Plugged the CD player in, turned it on number 4, and backed out of the driveway.

I sang along to Eiji and Gakuto's version of Da Da Da, and jammed out to a few more Prince of Tennis songs before I arrived to work. I hopped out of the car, gathered my things: CD player, apron, keys, and headed inside.

I clocked in and went into the office to put my belongings under the desk, and found my boss in there as usual, looking at the computer. We said our hellos and then I asked what we're to do that day. He gave me the run down, and then he started giving his daily lectures about this job being a pretty decent gig and how people are abusing his leniency. I asked what happened this time, and he said how Naruto didn't show for work yesterday.

My stomach hit bottom. "What happened?"

"No call, no show. Called this morning saying he fell down his steps and has been unconscious ever since."

I paled at hearing that. Thankfully my skin was already too pale for my boss to notice. My heart began to race, hundreds of things ran through my mind. Something bad truly could have happened when Naruto got home. Perhaps he was only faking being sober when he left. And now I have to live with the fact that it was because he was with me and drank too much and I let him go home that he is now hurt and on the verge of losing his job. Stress much?

He continued on a few more rants before he let me out of the office to start working doing the stock room. I made a note to myself to check the schedule to see when the next time Naruto and I worked together was, so I could find out what the hell happened the day before.

A few days went by and I finally worked with Naruto again. Boy had some explaining to do. I was in the office when he finally got there and he grabbed the extra chair and sat down with me.

"So what the hell happened Sunday?"

"Well, when I got home, I decided to finish off that bottle of tequila I had with me, and when I went to walk down to the basement where my room is, my cowboy boots tripped me up and I went head first down," he said with a sheepish grin while rubbing the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes at him in exasperation. "Idiot! You and those damn cowboy boots!"

He just grinned at me. I shook my head and told him to get to work. Moron.

That night when we closed the store, Naruto's girlfriend was there to pick him up in his car. Hinata Hyuuga. She was a decent girl; not my type though, obviously. Really couldn't see why he was with her in all honesty. Mistakes happen I guess.

We sat in the parking lot for awhile, the three of us conversing over this and that. Hinata wasn't so bad. She might even be a cool friend to have. Be nice to have a few more friends. Again, I'm changing my life up a little from high school. Naruto said he was to meet a friend at a billiards bar down the road and invited me along, but I told him I had better get going home to Shika, because I'm sure he had dinner ready for us.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Later that night, I got an IM from Naruto. We'd swapped user names when he was over the first night.

Uzu: I'm bored

iheartpot: sorry to hear that

Uzu: not your fault

iheartpot: obviously

Uzu: what you doin

iheartpot: not a whole lot. you?

Uzu: nothing.

iheartpot: how was the billiards?

Uzu: can u call me?


I blinked a few times when he sent that. I hesitated before I sent:

iheartpot: sure

I leaned off my bed and grabbed my cordless out of its cradle on the manga shelf, dialing the number he'd slipped me the other day. He answered after the first ring.

"So, what are you doing?"

"Driving up and down Main Street. Nothing else better to do," he said through his cell phone.

I live off Main Street, so I asked where abouts was he.

"By the high school," he answered.

Close to my house. I wondered if he was trying to get me to ask him over. "Where's Hinata?"

"Took her home an hour ago. She wanted to stay the night, but I told her no."

"Why are you so mean to her," I asked, truly wanting to know why someone could be so cruel to the person who was carrying his child.

I could sense him shrugging his shoulders. "She irritates the hell out of me. Constantly crying. She hates all the girls I work with. She hates you too."

This, I stop and blink rapidly at. "Me?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, you're gay. So, there's always that possibility, I guess. I told you back in high school everyone thought I was gay anyways. Dressed too nicely and was way too friendly with just about any one."

I blinked and nodded at the recollection of a story he had told me about 4 times. Then I realized he couldn't hear me nod so I said, "Yeah," aloud.

"So, yeah, she doesn't like you because of that."

"Greeat," I said sarcastically. An enemy when I was kind of hoping for a friendship. "Well, she has nothing to worry about. You're not my type," I jested playfully at him.

"Oh you know you can't resist this sexy thing called me," Naruto jested back.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. Sure, he was good looking. Not someone I'd usually go for. His hair was all spiky and messy. He was taller than me. Ok, so yeah, I usually go for guys taller than me... so that's one thing he'd have going for him. I really just like his friendship, to be honest. No stirrings below the belt when he's around. I smirked at that thought, knowing he couldn't see it so I didn't have to hide it.

I shrugged and asked, "Where are you now?"

"Passing the high school again."

"Again?!"

"Heh, yeah, I just keep driving. This cop is so going to pull me over one of these times. Passed him at least three times now."

I seemed to roll my eyes a lot when it came to Naruto. Because I did so yet again at that. "Wanna come over?" I cocked my eyebrow and waited for a response.

Didn't have to wait long. "Sure!"

I told him there was no point staying on the phone if he knew how to get here, so I hung up and waited for him to arrive. He showed up just a few minutes later.

He came in, and my dogs went crazy. They always do when he comes in. Just don't like him, I guess. They're usually not that aggressive in barking when any one else comes in.

After about 4 minutes of non-stop barking, the two mutts backed off and let us talk. Naruto sat in the love seat again, myself on the couch. We bullshitted around for awhile. Again, I had the house to myself. Shika had to do some planograms at work and was working through the middle of the night, so I didn't have to pick him up again until the morning.

We talked and watched TV, and then we sat and had a few more of the Pedigree smelling Bud Light. Again, before I knew it, the sun was shining into the living room. At some point and time he made his way over to the couch where I was. Again, he worked that day but I didn't, so I scolded him and told him to not go home and drink anything, and double checked to make sure he was not wearing his damn cowboy boots.

He just laughed at me, but I am his boss and older than him (by a few months, but that is not the point), and I don't want to get my ass caught for hanging with someone I find interesting to hang out with from time to time. We said our goodbyes and I crashed for the few hours I had before I had to go pick up Shika.

TBC...

A/N: Ahh yes, another chapter finished and still one more in the process of edits before it will be posted....and then perhaps I should start working on the next chaps, ne? hehe 'tis a good thing I'm on vacation from work right now so I can just sit at home and write to my hearts content, nya!

So, we learn a little bit more about Naruto's personality in this chap..next chap even more ^__^ When will things heat up for these two you ask? ... soon ^__~

Ah, and if anyone is wondering why Sasuke's screen name on messenger is *iheartpot*, he is not a stoner or anything...i'm not gonna change him that much, but Prince of Tennis fans abbreviate the show as POT and Sasuke is an avid POT fan so, that's his s/n :p


Rate and review, onegai? Arigatou! *hugs*

Houseki
Chapter 3 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
The long awaited (a whopping two days) chap 4 has arrived! wooty woot! In this chapter, you will see the two boys getting a bit more cozy with each other muwhahaha!! *cough* 'tis kind of a short chap..

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Mountain Dew (Pepsi), nor Queen of the Damned
It was the next night and Shika worked through the middle of the night again, so I was hanging by myself again. I was playing on the computer as usual when Naruto IMed me yet again. Must have just got out of work.

Uzu: U there?

iheartpot: Yep

Uzu: what u doin

iheartpot: nothing. you?

Uzu: just got off work

iheartpot: figured

Uzu: yeah

iheartpot: how was it?

Uzu: same shit different day

iheartpot: nice

Uzu: ok


I was getting bored of the back and forth nothingness, so...

iheartpot: what you doing tonite?

Uzu: i dont know why?

iheartpot: *shrugs* come over?

Uzu: k, gotta get shower first then i'll call before i come

iheartpot: kz, talk to ya then

Uzu: k bye


So, Naruto Uzumaki was coming over, again. I was in pjs again. Had no reason to change. It was just Naruto. I played around on the computer for a bit more, reading some fanfics (my guilty pleasure... I write some too...yeah, what?), before the phone startled me.

"Yo."

"Yo? Who says 'yo' anymore?" Naruto asked.

"Well, apparently I do, as well as Shika, and quite a few of my friends. Pretty much the majority of the world does," I said, defending one of my favorite words. Yeah, I have a favorite word. Me and Shika have a lot of words we use on a regular basis. They are cool. To us. Yeah. They rule... ok so we like to entertain ourselves, is there something wrong with that?

Naruto just laughed at me for getting pissed at him because of a word, but I shrugged it off and asked him how far he was from the house. He was at the gas station getting a soda, so I asked him to grab me one too. Do the Dew. Mmm some good shit right there. He talked to me while he got the sodas and then said he couldn't drive while on the phone because he doesn't have a cupholder so he'd be driving with his... legs, basically.

I said good luck to him and hung up. I flipped through the channels on TV until he showed up with sodas in hand. I thanked him and took my soda, plopping down on the couch in my usual spot. He sat on the love seat, as usual, to wait for the dogs to calm down. While he did that, I continued to flip through the channels until I found something decent to watch, or at least have as walla.

The dogs finally got themselves under control and realized Naruto was no threat, and he sat back and gazed at the tube to figure out what I was watching.

"Watching cartoons again?" he asked.

My eyebrow twitched. "Anime," I ground out.

I don't know what it is, it is just a thing I guess with anime fans, but when someone goes around and calls it 'cartoon' it just angers you. It does have all the qualities of a cartoon, but we stand our ground and correct any person who calls it anything less than its correct term. Anime. Japanimation is even cringed at nowadays. It's just the way the world works, and I'm damn stubborn so I will sit and argue back and forth that it is called 'anime' and not 'cartoon'.

And, that is what we did.

"Cartoon," he whispered under his breath.

"Anime," I whispered back.

"Cartoo~n," he sing-songed a bit louder.

"Anime~," I sing-songed back.

To save us all, I glared at him with my 'evil eye', as Shika so lovingly calls it, and it apparently worked. He shut up. I smirked at my victory and turned back to watch the show.

He sat quietly, watching what was on, but I could tell he was getting bored, so I thought I should entertain him or something.

"Wanna do something?"

"Like what?" He sat up and rested his elbows on his knees, putting his hands together to rest his chin on.

"Mm play cards?" I shrugged.

"What do you know how to play?"

"Not a whole lot," I confessed. I played the silly fun games. Remember, I didn't have a whole lot of friends in high school, and the ones I did, we just did other things to entertain ourselves with besides play cards.

"Poker?" he asked, a feral grin reaching his lips.

"Not so much," I replied back.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Wanna learn?" Naruto looked like that might be something he wanted to actually do, so I gave in. I went and grabbed a deck of cards and he met me back over on the couch, a cushion separating us was going to be our makeshift table.

"So, what all do you know about poker?"

I scrunched up my face and muttered a quick, "Nothing."

"Hmm..ok."

So he began explaining this and that, asking me if I knew any of these terms, and thankfully I wasn't a complete dunce, and caught on pretty quickly. But once he finished explaining about 6 different kinds of poker, he said it was pointless to play because we had no money to bet with, and he wasn't going to be playing strip poker tonight unless he went out and got some more clothes.

I cocked my eyebrow at that. "I'm the one who doesn't know how to play."

"Yes, but I have really bad luck when it comes to beginners luck," he said.

"Mm," I mumbled, sort of understanding where he was coming from.

He looked at me with a dopey looking grin on his face.

I chuckled at him and asked what he wanted to do next. He shrugged his shoulders and said I'm the host so I should come up with something. I glared at him. He just smiled back. Jerk.

"Movie?"

"Sure, what ya got?"

I listed off a few and then stood up when I realized I bought a movie about three months ago and had yet to even take it out of its packaging, so tonight would be a good night to open it. I went into my room, dug it out, and started unwrapping it.

Fifteen minutes later, once I was able to get the damn disc out of the case, we were shrouded in darkness except for the flickering from the TV.

Queen of the Damned was playing. I'm a big vampire fan, and I am in love with Jon's voice. So, great movie, in my opinion.

We sat in silence, Naruto on one side of the couch, me on the other. I was sitting up during the first part of the movie for no reason, so my back started to ache a little. Naruto saw my discomfort and leaned up to rub my back some.

"You know, I never even do this for Hinata," he grinned.

I blinked at him in horror. "She's pregnant! You should be rubbing her all over! You're such an ass, Naruto," I growled over my shoulder.

"I know," he responded cheekily. "But I just gave you a longer massage just now than I have given her all these years put together."

"Then why are you with her?" I am just at a loss with why he stays with her. And why he's here with me and not her! I'm a guy. What the hell?

He shrugged again, "I like your company."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the movie. I rested my back against his bent leg. We were closer now. And touching. Why? I shrugged it off, still not feeling anything for the guy, so I figured I'm safe and we were just in some 'friend-comfort zone'.

Halfway through the movie he started adjusting his body, which made me sit up, he spread his legs and grabbed me by the upper arms and pulled me back into him. He was quite warm. And smelled good. His deodorant. He had said he doesn't usually wear cologne.

I positioned myself a bit better where I wasn't completely laying on anything important and hoped I adjusted myself a little bit to make him comfortable himself. I leaned my head back and rested it against his chest and turned back to the movie.

There are two things that turn me on in an instant. Vampires, and fast, loud cars. Watching this movie with a girl, not a prob. Another guy... makes me want to sink my teeth into something warm. But, I restrained myself. I truly just had no desire, except to stay completely close to him. He draped his arm over my chest and I casually laid mine over it. It was so comfortable. I don't usually get that comfortable with any one. Not even Shika. And still, no desires. I loved it. I turned my body some so I wrapped my arms around him and laid on his stomach to finish watching the movie. His hands rested against my back, which he proceeded to gently rub again. Mm I was in heaven. ...what? Who doesn't like having their back rubbed?

Movie ended, and the sun was up. Time to get Shika and time for Naruto to go. That was a good night. He followed me out the back and we said our goodbyes at my car before he walked down the driveway to his car parked out on the street. I pulled out and we waved bye to each other as I headed out first.

Things to do today: Pick up Shika, then sleep.

TBC...

A/N: I hope you guys are still enjoying the fic, chap 4/5 (if you haven't noticed, chap 1 is technically the prologue so this is only chap three if we go off that) will be out within the next day or so! *smacks forehead* I need to write chap 6 before I put 5 out!!! hehe

Thanks for the reviews guys! And don't forget to rate it!

*Hugs to all!*

Houseki
Never Mess with a Fic-ka by Houseki
Author's Notes:
This was due to another website and their rating system..you'll understand the basis of it during the fic. This is just for your humor, cuz I love you guys! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, or Ficwad. Story speaks for itself...
Sasuke came home and went straight into his bedroom to his computer. He logged onto the different fic-sites he had joined, to see how his stories were doing.

"Awesome! 227 hits on @++, plus six new reviews!" he exclaimed. His mouse started clicking on the different links to check his reviews, and he smiled proudly at his lovely reviewers' comments.

"They like me! They really like me!" he whispered. He continued to wipe a fake tear from his eye and went to the next site. --0^+@ gave him another four reviews.

"YOSH!" He pumped his fist in the air as he looked through those. Feeling a bit self conscious of using one of Naruto's favorite words, he looked around the room to make sure he was still alone. He was.

He continued now onto Ficwad. First he went to see how many hits he got. "Meh," he shrugged at the numbers.

This site isn't known yet, so he knew the numbers don't show as well as on his other sites. Then he checked his profile to view his rating and see if he had any new reviews for his new story. Sadly, he had not gained any new reviews. Again, he knew this site is also lacking in readers who actually review.

But something caught his attention before he exited out of the site. His rating. "Cliché??" he asked aloud, bewildered. "And the lowest possible rating?" He blinked at how someone would rate him so, and not leave a review as to why they disliked it so much, nor to point out what was "cliché" in his story.

This angered Sasuke. He looked at his IM box and saw that Kakashi Hatake was on.

iheartpot: you are not going to believe this

hentairocks: nani?

iheartpot: someone gave my new story a rating of "cliché" X{

hentairocks: you don't say?

iheartpot: where? do you see it?

hentairocks: nope. fw sucks about their rating system. it should be mandatory to review if you leave a rating

iheartpot: agreed

hentairocks: what you going to do?

iheartpot: *shrugs*


"Saaasukeee!!!" Naruto poked his head into Sasuke's room, randomly. "Whatchya doin'?"

"Talking to Kakashi about someone leaving me bad rates but not reviewing," Sasuke said, still clicking away at his keyboard.

"No way!" Naruto said, plopping down next to Sasuke on his bed. "Is it for that new story of yours?"

Sasuke nodded his head, fingers never hesitating. "Said it was "cliché."

"BULLSHIT!" Naruto bellowed, right into Sasuke's ear.

Sasuke glared over at Naruto. "Tell me about it. But please, use your inside voice."

Naruto glared right back at Sasuke. "Teme. But still, that's bull. You should do something about it."

"I am," he said with an evil grin.

"Whatchya going to do?" Naruto asked, scooting closer to his lover.

"Here, just read," he said, pulling up his and Kakashi's IM.

hentairocks: and so, once they click on the rating button, they have no choice but to leave a review...or their hard drive crashes >:)

iheartpot: ooh kakashi my man! you are a genius when it comes to viruses!

hentairocks: all in a day's work ^__~

iheartpot: thanks kakashi...mm naru is here so uhh.. i'm gonna be busy for a couple hours ^__~

hentairocks: have fun *waggles eyebrows*


"Man, Kakashi comes up with some of the coolest technology," Naruto said, smiling. He laid back on the bed next to Sasuke, reaching up to rub his back some.

"Mm, yes he does. But at least now, when someone dares to leave a rating, they have no choice but to review and give their reasons behind such a rate. It is only fair. If they're going to say it's bad, they have to point out what is bad. And the same goes for it being good," Sasuke finished, laying down beside Naruto.

Naruto winked at Sasuke, "Never mess with a fic-ka!"

Sasuke's grin grew, and then it turned mischievous. He grabbed Naruto by the arms and pulled him on top of him. "Make me forget," he asked.

Naruto waggled his brows before he leaned down and captured Sasuke's lips, taking the edge off Sasuke as quickly as it had appeared.

The End.

A/N: Yep, story speaks for itself. ^__^ Oh, and no actual viruses were harmed *cough*used*cough* during the making of this fic.

And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed the little side fic, and do Rate and Review ^___~ *hugs*

Houseki

PS:

Chap 4/5 should be out sometime tonight or tomorrow. More reviews makes me write more!! ^__^
Chapter 4 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
To further make things confusing... I bring you, Chapter Four! hehe Just in case you didn't catch on, the last chap was just a rant-fic and was not part of the story. I just used my little friends to express a growing problem on said site. Other than that, posting it here was just a little present for making 2000 hits so quickly. I thank you all for that! And MUCH hugs and cookies to those who rated and reviewed thus far! Hearing your thoughts on this story makes it so much more worthwhile to continue.

Anywho, review responses are in the review section! On with the show!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Adult Swim, Futurama, L'arc~en~ciel, Hyde (though I wish I did *smirk*), Fullmetal Alchemist, Ready Steady Go, albinoblacksheep.com, End of the World, Pets World (has no clue if there is such a place... just made it up), nor Mountain Dew.

**Spoiler Alert** For Fullmetal Alchemist fans, if you haven't seen the end of the show, when you approach the scene where Shika and Sasuke are watching FMA, please skip over it... don't yell at me if you didn't know this happened!! I warned you!! ^__^

Enjoy!
I checked my schedule before I left for work on Wednesday. I worked with Naruto again. We would be closing with one other guy, and well, it wouldn't be pretty.

Sure enough, once the morning crew had left, everybody in the world decided to go pet shopping. The boss had left us a list about a mile long, and there was no way we were going to even put a dent in it with how crazy it was.

I was lucky to get my crew out on their breaks, let alone start animals at a decent time. I was on the floor man-handling the customers, while Naruto and our mid-shift girl hurried to finish animals before she left, while the other guy was on register. I was being pulled left and right: problems at the register, phones ringing, customers in the fish department and small animals, and they are on separate sides of the store.

Once nine o'clock rolled around I still couldn't breathe a sigh of relief because I still had customers in the store! And we closed at nine!! We just had to keep the Ball Python sale going for two more months, didn't we? Every night, the last customers want to learn everything there is to know about the pythons, and then take one home. Me, being the only one who knows anything about them since I have two of my own, I get wrapped up in helping them. All my precious time counting down drawers was quickly disappearing.

Around 9:20 the last of the customers walked out the building and I rushed to start counting drawers. Shouting orders to my crew to start busting ass, and do a good job facing because I'd be walking the store when I was done.

Of course, Naruto would come in and bother me.

"Done yet?"

"Does it look like I'm done, Naruto?" I ground out, finger clicking on the mouse, printing out the day's reports.

"How much longer?" he asked with a grin.

"I don't know, when I'm done I'll let you know." I turned and glared at him, "How far along are you?"

"Saa, I got my side of the store done, but I'll walk through the other side too," he said. We shared a knowing look at that. The other guy was useless when it came to facing.

"Please," I begged, "do a good job!"

"No worries. Come out when you're done and look it over."

I glared at him. "You know I will."

He smirked then walked off.

I shook my head and continued with the last of my paperwork. Five minutes later the phone rang. I picked up the phone and cradled it under my chin and waited for the green light to flash, signaling it was ok to answer. "Thank you for calling Pets World! This is Sasuke, how can I help you?" I asked in as cheerful of a voice as I could muster at this time of night.

"Are you done yet?" the voice asked on the other end.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hello?" the voice asked in confusion.

"Naruto~!! Get to work!" I growled, slamming down the phone.

I walked out of the office, hearing both boys chuckling at my expense. I breathed in a few more times and started walking the aisles. The boys started following me, getting smacked with random objects they had completely missed. They'd take off to find its rightful location and come back, but stayed in front of me so they could make sure they caught any other items so that I wouldn't be able to throw it at them. Of course, their eyes are not as good as mine. I nailed Naruto in the back of the head with a flea and tick medication box once. He turned and glared at me as he picked the box back up, but I had turned my head the other way, concealing the growing smirk on my face.

Naruto's phone started going off as soon as it hit ten. Hinata. He answered, saying it wouldn't be much longer. Five minutes later she called back again. He then ignored her.

Each time the phone rang it would make me cringe. True, his ringtone surely could be better, but it was the fact he was ignoring her. Or something.

It was almost 10:20 and both boys were whining as if it was the end of the world. I snapped my fingers as we walked down the dog food aisle, passing a misplaced bag that I would point out and expected one of the two to fix.

Finally, somewhat content with how the store was, and completely irritated with being around these guys, I called it a night. "Let's go."

We grabbed our things, clocked out, and I set the alarm. We walked out the building, Naruto and the other guy shutting the large glass doors behind me as I fished for the front door key to lock it. Found it. Locked it.

We walked to our respective cars and said our goodbyes, shouting out when the next time we worked was so we knew when we'd see each other next. Unfortunately, for me at least, we were the same closing group for the next night.

I got in my car, turned it on, put my CD player in, rolled down the windows, and waited for the alarm to sound. Every night after you set the alarm, it goes off for about 3 seconds; notifying you that it was set correctly. It went off soon after, and I looked over to see Naruto still sitting there in his car.

He flipped his phone shut and looked my way. "Had to tell her goodnight."

I nodded my head in understanding but didn't further the conversation any. I also didn't leave.

Neither did he. Silence. Ugh, I couldn't stand it, I knew he was setting me up. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know. Nothing. Was just going to go home and watch a movie and drink," he said.

"Ah. Sounds like fun."

"Oh yeah."

Seriously, for once, could the guy just ask if he could come over? Swear he does that on purpose.

I rolled my eyes before I let the words slip past my lips, "Wanna come over?"

"Ok. I'll call you when I'm on my way," he said smiling, putting his seatbelt on.

I closed my eyes and nodded, "You do that." I opened them up and turned Ready Steady Go on by L'arc~en~Ciel, then I looked at him one more time before pulling away. "See ya in a bit."

"See ya!"

*~*~*~*~*

Shika was home, so he had dinner ready for me when I got in. We sat in our usual seats on the couch, pulled the coffee table up all the way so we had to sit Indian-style, and munched on our grub. He brought us tea home from his store, as usual. I drank my first glass quite quickly. Barking orders all night to that crew really can make a person thirsty.

We were in the middle of watching a rerun of Futurama when the phone rang. Shika sighed to the left of me, as I grabbed the caller ID to see who it was. Sure enough, Naruto.

"Yo."

"Yo," he mimicked back.

"What's up?"

"Not a whole lot."

I sighed at his conversationalist abilities. "Where are you?"

"At the gas station. Want anything?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Sure, a Dew, please." I looked over at Shika and asked if he wanted anything too.

"Hey, I only have two hands!" Naruto shouted through the phone.

I said I forgot he had no cupholders.
He chuckled and said he'd be over in a bit. We hung up and I went back to watching the show.

Futurama just ended when Naruto showed up. He again sat in the loveseat, waited for the dogs to calm down, and handed me my soda.

Once things quieted down, he looked over at me and I looked over at him. He waved. So I waved. He smiled. So I turned back to the TV because Fullmetal Alchemist came on.

Shikamaru and I both leaned forward as the show started. This being one of our favorite shows and all. The opening scenes began, and there was Maes Hughes.

We looked at each other and put our 'about to cry looks' on, and wailed, "Huuuuuuuuughes!!!" and started fake sobbing at his forsaken death.

The opening theme song started beating in the background of our wailing, and we stopped immediately, heads bobbing in time with the bass. Read Steady Go started jamming out on the tube, so we jammed along with. Cranked the TV up and started singing along with Hyde, L'arc~en~Ciel's vocals.

Naruto just sat back and watched. One minute we were fake crying, the next we were playing our air guitars, shaking our heads around, pointing at Ed who tripped while running with Al on the screen, and started singing loudly with the show opener. His eyes, needless to say, were bulging a bit.

Once the song was over, we completely fell back into a comfortable position: Shika's arm draped over my leg, our sides pressed together, our heads connected, and we sighed as Roy Mustang came into view.

From over by the loveseat I heard a muttered, "Cartoons..."

I locked eyes with Naruto and glared coldly. "A-ni-me!"

He just chuckled at me in amusement, and I rolled my eyes back before sticking my tongue out at him. I can act like a six year old when ever I want!

Then he stuck his back out. Oh. It was on! I stuck mine out again, and then he did back, and then again and again we went at it... until Shika muttered, "So troublesome."

I then turned to Shika and stuck my tongue out at him. He glared at me then stuck his out. We busted out laughing and fell back into position and turned our attention back to our show.

The episode ended and Shika grumbled about having to get to bed because he worked in the morning. That was cue for me and Naruto to get the hell out of the living room. I stood up and stretched my muscles, back popping and other limbs doing the same before I started picking up the coffee table and taking everything into the kitchen. Naruto followed me in there and watched as I put the trash away and washed off the dishes we had used. He leaned against the door jam, arms crossed with a smile on his face.

"What? I asked.

"Nothing," he grinned.

"Whatever." I walked towards my room, Naruto in tow.

I cleaned off my waterbed, hopped in, and scooted to the side closest to the wall. My usual spot when I'm on my computer. He looked down at me and I patted the bed. "Hop in."

He slowly climbed on, arms shaking as he tried to hold himself up.

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "Troubles?"

"My first time on one of these things," he confessed.

My eyes opened wide at that. "Really? Weird. I've had one since grade school. This is my third one," I said with a grin.

"Never knew any one with one," he said, turning his body to face the same direction as me. "I don't know if I like it."

A smirk graced my lips, "You just have to get used to it."

He folded his hands in his lap, trying not to move too much so as not to lose balance. I just sat there and grabbed my mouse and keyboard and started messing around on my computer.

I had a few offline messages while I was away so I went to respond, and after typing a few sentences Naruto exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Uh, typing?" I answered.

"That is not typing! How fast are you going?"

"I dunno. Never have checked to see how many words a minute I can type.. a lot I'm sure. I'm decent I guess."

"Quit being modest. I still type with two fingers!" he said proudly.

"Aren't you special?" I said, chuckling.

We bickered back and forth for awhile, over nothing in particular. Talked about work and our coworkers a lot. He of course told me more of his life story. He's 21, he has lived still a very short life! Yet it is never ending it seems. I continued playing on my computer, showing him some of my favorite sites and found the End of the World video on Albinoblacksheep.com and let him take a look at it. I kept laughing and saying some of mine and my friends' favorite parts: "Right-o!" "Fucking kangaroo!" etc..

It started getting late and I actually was tired. I did work that day, but Naruto claimed he only needs a few hours of sleep. I laid back against my pillows next to him and smiled.

"Going to go to sleep?" he asked.

"Mm," I replied. Yeah, I 'mm' a lot. Kind of like my indecisive answer, or something.

He chuckled at my sleepy answer, and he started to get up.

"You can stay you know."

"Yeah, but I should get home. Got some things to do in the morning. Might sleep myself," he replied.

"Mm. Suit yourself. See you at work tomorrow. Let yourself out, and don't wake up Shika, please," I said as I rolled over, taking my Harry Potter blanket with me.

"Goodnight."

"Mm."

TBC...

I'm so happy this fic is a hit. Do check out my other works in my profile and let me know what you think of those as well! More coming soon! *hugs to all my raters and reviewers* .... *pats on the backs to all my readers* ^________~ XD

Houseki
Chapter 5 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
A/N: Yay! Here's chapter five!! Thanks to all my readers who reviewed for the lastest chaps! Keep Reading, Reviewing, and don't forget to Rate!! Sankyuu!

Disclaimer: Do not own Naruto....yep, that's it this time. Oh, Harry Potter...yeah, the blanket is back :3 I'm just going to make that a constant disclaimer, same for Naruto so I don't always have to write that out haha ...Mountain Dew, and mm we'll just start with those three for now being a constant disclaimer of NO OWNERSHIP. ^__^

Enjoy!
Sunday I worked with my usual closers. For some reason, Sundays just sucked! For a day where we actually got out early, it just was ten times more stressful than any other day. It was nice to get out before the moon was up, though.

I went in at noon, and found TenTen, the Head Team Lead, in the office.

"Hey TenTen," I greeted as I put my things under the desk, tying my apron around my waist.

"Hey." She turned around from the computer, rubbing her face and gave me a look of death.

"Bad day?"

"Always."

I chuckled. "What's left on the list?"

She handed me the list and I scanned it over as she listed off the things I should skip over and what things were more important to do.

As she talked I took a seat in the other office chair. "So is that party still on next week?" I asked.

"Ah yeah. Have you decided all that you want?" she asked, taking out a pen and paper.

I blushed a little as she handed me the book so I could point out what I wanted and we could add up how much I owed her. I pointed out three things that looked interesting.

TenTen and a few other female Leads were having one of those "exotic adult" parties. Unfortunately, men were not allowed to join. Not even the gay ones. So, TenTen gave me a book to look through a week ago. I was actually quite interested in testing out some of these products.

"It's a shame you can't join us," she said, pulling a stray hair behind her ear. "For one, you would be able to see these things and test some of 'em out. Two, it would just be a hoot to have you there!" She winked at me. She's such a goof.

"Yeah, trying some of these would be nice. Especially the ones I'm getting. I would like to smell them before I purchase, but I guess I'll just have to risk it," I sighed.

"Yeah, well anyway, I'll make sure to get you your things as soon as I can." She opened her mouth to continue, but two calls for assistance out on the floor were made so we sighed and took leave of the office.

TenTen is one of my more favorite coworkers. There's only a few who I really get along with. Most of the guys actually get on my nerves, so I stick with the female staff more so than not. To them, the girls, I'm the "gay best friend". I always laugh when they call me that.

I went about my work for the first couple hours, running this way and that. Naruto and the other closer showed around 3.
Earlier I had counted down a few drawers for them, so I tossed Naruto on first, so I could have him on the floor at the end of the night when it'd be much more crazy.

The night progressed with the usual catastrophes. And it didn't help that Naruto was being his usual smartass-self.

Once it started getting close to closing time, I closed down all but two drawers (one for my cashier, and one for emergencies). I then gave my mid-shift guy one of the scanners to start scanning the small animals. Every Sunday we count the animals we have in stock, and total them into the system so we know how many to order for the week.

My list of duties for the night was to clean my reptile tanks, so I gave myself enough time to hit some of the more neglected tanks. Then, once I was done cleaning, I could count the tank I had finished before moving on to the next tank.

Of course, things started off well. But then I started getting pulled in different directions helping customers. I asked my other closer to clean the Ball Python cage for me, to help me out some, and he looked at me like I was on crack.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Don't I look serious?" I asked, face set as stone.

"Just reach in there?"

"Yes, move them all to one side of the cage, clean the empty side, add new bedding, then move them onto the clean side, and then work on that side. It's simple," I finished with an exasperated sigh.

I was standing right next to him, working on the large Corn snake tank, watching him from the corner of my eye. He would attempt to stick his hand in there to move one over, but he'd fling his hand back before he got close enough to touch one.

"Need help?"

"Uhh, yeah," he chuckled nervously.

I rolled my eyes and walked over, reaching in and grabbing a handful of the pythons and moved them over. Then went back in for the strays. And stop. Now that took... 3.4 seconds to accomplish. Amazing. I glanced back up at him and gave him a pathetic smirk. Him being the pathetic one. Not the smirk. The smirk was a trademark.

I walked back over to my tank and was talking aimlessly to customers about Hermit Crabs. Ugly ass things. Why people like them is beyond me. They wanted to set one up, so I discussed with them the cost and maintenance, all while cleaning my tank out.

They then asked if I could point the things out to them once I was finished, so I quickly finished the last of it up and went to help, glancing back at the other guy who was still trying to get the bedding out, looking a bit terrified of a moving snake.

"Let it bite you," I grinned.

"Seriously?" he asked. A look of horror crossed his face.

"Yeah, once you get bit, you'll have no fear over them anymore," I said, walking away with my customers.

Unfortunately, he didn't get bit, he had to take off to help some customers soon after.

While helping one family with the Hermit Crabs, another butted in, gaining information on them as well. I ended up sending both families home with roughly $150 worth of supplies for their $5 Hermit Crabs. All in a day's work I tell ya.

Although, that second family decided they wanted a snake as well. My precious animal counts and cage cleaning was being taken away. Sounds familiar. They finally left spending well over $300 for the Hermit Crab and a Ball Python. Ahh, no bitching from the boss with that as my last sale.

But, I still had the last of the animal counts and drawers to do! Plus that Ball Python cage still wasn't complete!

Naruto was on top of a few things: getting trash from the registers and office, grabbing carts once the last of the customers were out, and he and the other closer grabbed the scanners to finish the last of the animals while I counted down the drawers.

I asked him to finish the Ball Python cage, or for any of them to do so, and he said he'd try. I continued with my counting and about ten minutes later he came back in.

"Umm, I can't clean those cages. They're striking at me before I put my hand in there," he said, looking quite pathetic.

"What about..." I started.

"If you want him using those tongs to get the snakes out of the way, I'd advise in not letting him take on the responsibility," he said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine! Leave it. I'll get it when I'm done. Go, face!" I turned back to counting and rushed to finish all the paperwork as quickly as possible.

Once I was done I walked back to the cage and moved any stray snakes back to one side, finished cleaning out the side that had been started, then dumped new bedding in. I then reached down and grabbed another clump of snakes and moved them over, again catching any who were not curled into the others. Then swiftly cleaned out that side and put in the fresh bedding. I sighed when I was finished. Not a single one attempted to bite me, and it took me a whopping five minutes to complete the task. These guys were hopeless.

After cleaning up the reptile area, I started roaming the store, hitting any areas that usually are bad. One aisle being particularly bad, I called to the boys to come hither. Yes, I said, "Hey boys, come hither!" And they did.

"What's up?" Naruto asked.

"Who did this aisle?" I crossed my arms and waited for an answer.

Naruto spoke up, "He did, but I went back over it." He actually looked proud over it.

"Re-do it." There was no room for argument in my tone. And they knew that. They began walking through the aisle finding things they had both missed. Many times they thought the aisle looked perfect, but I'd stand there waiting for one of them to find what was still out of place. I'm a hard ass, I know. But, the boss wanted the store perfect. So that made me want the store perfect. And that should make them want the store perfect too. But, these newbies are just not catching on. Basically, they have yet to fear the wrath of our boss. And its scary. Well, he at least made me shift uncomfortably once or twice.

Eight hit, and that annoying ringtone started going off again. I looked sharply at Naruto as he started to dig his cell out.

He shrugged at me as he opened it. He said a few words to Hinata and hung up. "She wanted to know if we were going to get out soon."

"I didn't ask," I said coldly. I noticed more and more how cold I got when that phone rang. I am beginning to wonder about myself. "We'll be out as soon as the store looks good."

"Store looks fine to me," Naruto chirped.

"It's not." I said, walking away from the aisle we were all currently standing in.

Both boys sighed behind me and continued to follow me throughout the store until I called it a night.

The three of us grabbed our belongings, I set the alarm, they opened the doors, they closed the doors, I locked the doors. We walked to our cars, said our goodbyes, and found out when we each worked next before getting in.

By the time I set myself and my car up for the drive home, all that was left in the parking lot was my car... and Naruto's.

I cocked my head to the side, making it fall partially out the window so I could talk to him. "What's goin' on?"

"Nothing. She was just making plans for tomorrow."

"Not what I was asking about," I said coolly.

"Oh."

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Well, IM me later or something. I'm heading home," I said, tired of the game.

He nodded and we said bye before we left the parking lot.

I went home and did my usual nightly business: dropped my stuff on the dining room table, checked the caller ID, talked to Shika, saw what he was doing, went into my room and stripped to my boxers and a wife-beater, grabbed something to eat, watched some TV, and then headed into my room for the night.

I crawled in bed, positioned my pillows to prop me up, and got on my computer. I already had an IM from Naruto.

Uzu: U there?

iheartpot: am now


He didn't respond back so I figured he went to bed. I started checking my usual sites when he finally IMed back.

Uzu: what u doin?

iheartpot: just messin on comp. you?

Uzu: being bored

iheartpot: you do that a lot

Uzu: heh i guess i do

Uzu: what you doin?

iheartpot: same thing i was doing 2 minutes ago /:)

Uzu: sounds like fun

iheartpot: mm it is


Here we go 'round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, here we go 'round the mulberry bush, so early in the morning!

So, this is going no where basically.

iheartpot: come over?

Uzu: ok, call you when I'm near

iheartpot: talk to you then, bye

Uzu: bye


Why do I keep doing this to myself? It was already 12:30, and I'd probably end up zonking out within a few hours.

I kept myself busy until he arrived by talking to my other best friend, Kakashi Hatake, on IM. Shika, Kakashi, and me are really good friends. If you'd see us individually, you wouldn't think we'd fit. But when we're together, we're a force to be reckoned with. We take down our walls, our masks, our hair. Whatever. We are just comfortable with each other. Have lots of things in common. We have good times. Unfortunately, Kakashi is married and lives a state away, so we don't get to have our usual good times like we used to. Kakashi's got a real cutie, I-pop. Well, at least that's what we called him. His name is Iruka, and he and Kakashi were made for each other.

hentairocks: so, konohamaru decided that instead of drawing on paper, he would try the wall. help mommy and daddy "dek-ate" ;))

iheartpot: you sure got your hands full :p

hentairocks: better believe it. so, naruto is coming over again?

iheartpot: mm yeah. i don't know why he likes hanging with me. I don't find myself that entertaining... not unless I'm with you guys ^__~

hentairocks: hai hai... *shrugs* dude, i dunno maybe he likes you?

iheartpot: *rolls eyes* he's straight... AND has a kid on the way, highly unlikely dood

hentairocks: stranger things have happened. plus, he'd have good reason to go for you. come on, you are Sasuke Uchiha :))

iheartpot: oh shut up :p

iheartpot: hey he's calling so i might be back later, if not, i'll talk to you tomorrow *hugs*

hentairocks: k have fun ^__~ *hugs*


I picked up the phone and talked to Naruto while he drove over to the house. We chit-chatted about nothing in particular, and he was soon outside. I told him to come around back so we could try sneaking him in so as not to wake Shika by the barking dogs.

It kind of worked. After we hung up and he was half way to my room, the dogs finally realized that someone else was in the house. We pretty much booked it into my room and shut the door, bringing one of the two monsters in with us. But, she sleeps in my room with me so it was only natural.

I hopped back in bed and let him do his thing with the dog to calm her down. He then pulled his shoes off and climbed in next to me. He laid back just watching me mess around on the computer, doing nothing really.

Bored with the silence I laid back beside him. "So what's up?"

"Not a whole lot, you?" he looked down at me grinning.

I rolled my eyes (I swear they're going to get stuck up there one of these times), and sighed audibly.

"What?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"Nothing. Just, nothing."

"Hey now, don't start something and don't finish. You were gonna say something," he pried.

And he was right, I was going to say something. I don't really know what I was going to say. But it wasn't relevant enough to say, so I didn't say it. Or something.

He kept looking at me with that questioning look on his face, so I rolled over, and laid my head on his chest, threw my arm over his waist. He then looked down at me with a raised brow, so I shrugged and he was content with that answer so he rested back, placing his hands on my arm and upper back.

We began to have a soft conversation about this and that, and then he started. He started poking. He started poking at my sides. He started poking at my sides and making me laugh. Oh did I want to kill him.

He really got into tickling me once I started laughing. I had squirmed to where I was on my back and he leaned over me tickling my sides. After about 3 minutes of non-stop tickling and laughter, my laughs died down to nothingness.

He stared at me, and started tickling my sides again, but getting no reaction. My tickle spot, ran out. Or something. He sighed in defeat and rolled back over.

I hmphed in victory... victory of what, I'm really not sure, but indeed I hmphed.

After a few minutes of silence I leaned down and pulled my Harry blanket up over me and wiggled around until I got more comfortable in my pillows.

"Cold?"

"Mm, always." I always said I was born cold-blooded. I cannot stay warm to save my life. Shika is like a furnace, so I go to him when I'm really cold. Otherwise, you'll tend to find me with a blanket tossed over me.

He shifted himself lower, to where he was at my level, then scooted over some to give me some of his body heat. To top it off, he put his arm under me and turned me towards him. I couldn't help but smile at the sweet gesture.

Soon enough, the two of us were out cold.

TBC...

A/N: Woot! Done. Hope you guys enjoyed this chap...a bit more bitchy Sasuke in this one. He's a bit stressed at work. Naruto and him get a bit closer, nya? *waggles brows* The best, has yet to come ^__~ Keep R/R/R'ing!!!

Houseki
Chapter 6 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Howdy folks! This here is what I would like to call a "Filler Chap" or "Filler Ep", if you would. This happens a few days after where we left off... it does hold some significance to the storyline. Plus you get to see Sasuke interact more with his friends. This is dedicated to Shikan for asking why Sasuke doesn't take care of his pets. He does... it's just a natural thing for him that he doesn't get into it. Heh, but this chap is to explain what he does for his animals.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Kirara..this will be a added to my list of things that will be constant. DNAngel is a constant disclaimer of no ownership, and I do not own Jack in the Box. Pets World is a constant disclaimer too.. and yeah that should be it lol

Enjoy!
I woke up this morning, limbs spread all over except for my one arm wrapped around my snake, Kaidou. I stretched my body, feeling things pop and wincing at the initial shock of the pain.

I glanced around my room from where I lay in bed, checking out the animals in my room. Over on my shelves of manga sat my Bearded Dragon, Ryuujin. He was laying on his branch, still passed out. His beard keeps getting darker and darker the older he gets. I got him from my brother Itachi's friend, Diedara. He bought him from my store from me, but he ended up leaving him at my place for a week when he and Itachi went out on a float trip. He never came back to get it. So, now I got my big man, er, dragon.

Laying on her back, all sprawled out next to my bed on the floor, was my pup, Kyoudai. I rescued her from a family who brought the litter of pups in my store, two years ago this February. She is a gorgeous Akita/Shepherd mix. She mainly has the attributes of a Shepherd, but you can see the Akita in her eyes. She's a runt, so she only weighs around 50 pounds. Kyoudai is my dog. She listens to me, and is quite jealous of anyone getting near me. Shika has a hard time even getting close to me when she's around.

I rolled over to my side and glanced to my side table, next to my bed. There sat one of my Ball Pythons. This was the first one I got about a year ago. Nemesis. He's a little over 3 feet now. He's gorgeous. My first snake. He holds a very special place in my heart. He was making his way over to his water dish while I watched. I enjoy watching snakes drink. It just fascinates me. He dipped his mouth in, just enough to where his nostrils don't go in and he starts opening his mouth, his tongue slipping out and brining the fluid back in. So cool.

I sat up and turned to where I was on my knees facing my headboard. There I have four bettas in separate bowls lining the top. Behind them sits my reverse-blade sword. I got that for Christmas last year from Tsunade, my surrogate mother. I reached over and grabbed my betta food, as all four noticed me looking at them and were swimming around the front, showing off for food. I smiled fondly at them and dropped two pellets in a piece, before dropping a few more in. I repeated this process one or two more times, depending on how quickly they were consuming the food. I then put the food back in it's spot on a shelf on the headboard.

I rolled back around and stretched again before finally crawling out of bed. I went over to Ryuujin's cage and turned his lights on, telling him good morning. I grabbed the mister and gave him a nice bath and squirted his face for a bit, letting him drink the water droplets from his face.

I moved on to Nemesis' cage and repeated the process, but didn't mist his face; he drinks from his water dish, obviously. He hid under his log once I began misting the tank with the water. He really does hate that, but it's for his own good. Helps him shed later on.

I walked out of my room, stepping over Kyoudai, who then woke up and followed after. I took a pit stop in the bathroom before heading on to Tsunade's room. Tsunade doesn't really live with Shika and me anymore, but her room stays for when she does come back. In the bathroom, I had to step over Rocky, my oldest pet. He's a Shepherd/Collie/Wolf mix. He's a beauty. That's Tsunade's dog. But I've lived with Tsunade for as long as I wish to remember, so he's mine too. Kyoudai followed suit, but she just stepped on him when she came in. She sided up to me, begging for attention. I patted her on the head and scratched behind her ears before shooing her away. Once I finished, I stepped back over Rocky and made my way to Tsunade's room.

In there, I was able to weasel in my Leopard Gecko, Aibo. I have started to run out of places for my animals, so Tsunade's room was the only option for him. This was another rescue mission. Nemesis was as well. People brought them in, not wanting to take care of them anymore, so I took them home. Aibo was walking around his basking rock when I walked in. I checked on his water level and how many mealworms he had in his bowl. He still had quite a few left, so I bid him a good morning and sprayed down his tank after turning the lights on.

I moved on to the dining room, stepping over Rocky who had made his way into the hallway between Tsunade's room and the dining room. I turned the lights on for Ra, my Florida Kingsnake, and Mamushi, my baby Ball Python, whose tanks sat on the window bench. Between their tanks were Tsunade's plants, so it gave a cool, wildlife atmosphere for the snakes. I reached in and patted Mamushi on the head, stroking his back a few times before closing the lid and spraying both tanks down.

Next to the bench, on the floor, was my newly acquired bunny, BuunBuun. I checked his water level, filled his food dish with the pellet food, and gave him a handful of Timothy hay. I played with his floppy ears for a minute as he munched on the hay. He really is a cute little shit.

I made my way into the kitchen where I checked on the dogs' food and water levels, filling what needed filled. Then I checked on the cats' food. I filled their bowls as well, before calling the dogs to go outside.

The two came running and I almost got knocked down the stairs as I opened the back door for them to go out. I told them to "go potty" before I went back in to grab a bag and headed down to the basement. Down here was the cats' lavatory. I cleaned out their box, spying Alana on the steps, spying on me. She was my first cat, but she adopted Tsunade in the end. Picky cat. She's really pretty though. I got her as a high school graduation present from Tsunade. She's grey and white, and is very soft and squishy. She's a bit of a chubster. Love her to death even if she could care less of my existence.

Once I was done cleaning out their box, I walked back up the steps (Alana jumping down, avoiding contact with me) and I headed outside with the bag. Rocky and Kyoudai were sitting by the door waiting for someone to let them in. But I made them follow me to the alley where the trash cans were so I could throw the stinky bag away. I clapped my hands, getting the pups riled up so they could let out some more energy, and that's what they did. Kyoudai took off like a Greyhound, and ran in circles around the yard. She'd randomly come nip at Rocky, or bark happily at me before taking off again.

I couldn't help but smile at her goofiness. I looked up towards the sky, feeling the sun's rays beating down on my face. I took a deep breath of the morning air. Ah, the day had just only begun.

Seeing the dogs winding down, I called for them to come in. Walking past the kitchen window, I grabbed the black, swinging tail coming out from behind the blinds and heard an unhappy meow at the action. I chuckled, knowing I hadn't pulled hard, but just enough to piss off my black and brown cat, Kirara. I named her after the demon cat in Inuyasha, because one minute she'll be all cute and loving, and the next she'll be tearing into your hand like a ferocious demon. She's damn cute. Tsunade got her for me too, since she stole my first cat. Damn good that did. Cat is nobody's. She did take to Shika for awhile, but now she just hangs on her own, coming to us whenever she wants her chin scratched. I patted her on the head to tell her I was only playing, but that just made her meow in annoyance at me. I just laughed it off and went to get my shower.

After about forty minutes of cleaning myself and putting the final touches to my "ready self", I went back into the kitchen and got out some frozen veggies. I warmed them up in some hot water, and then dried them off in a paper towel. I took the mixed veggies into my room and opened Ryuujin's cage. I grabbed a green bean and offered it to the dragon. He happily took it from my fingers. I hand fed him some more green beans before placing the rest of the veggies into his awaiting bowl. I then closed the cage and waited for him to attack his food. And he didn't disappoint. He threw himself off his branch and devoured his meal. Satisfied with the show, I moved my way to Nemesis. I removed the decorations I sit on his lid and took off the lid. He's a big snake, and I know he won't try to get out, but for Tsunade's sanity, I leave heavy objects on it. She has this thing about snakes. Really dislikes them. Thankfully, she likes me more, so that's why I have three.

So I pulled out the heavy snake, and he immediately curled around my arm. I pulled him close to my body and began talking to him. I always talk to the snakes. I think that's why I don't get bit as often as everyone else. I'm not sure, but in my own mind, I feel they are able to hear the vibrations of my voice and detect the 'non-predator-ness' of it.

Nemesis started to make his way up my chest, so I raised my arm to bring him eye to eye with me. His tongue stuck out and tickled my nose. I chuckled at him and brought his head down and placed a kiss right on top of his head. He's so used to it, he doesn't even flinch.

I walked out of my room and put my sandals on that I had left in the dining room. I grabbed my keys off the table, my wallet, and double checked the house to make sure all things were picked up so Kyoudai didn't get into anything she shouldn't be. Shika was still sleeping, so I didn't bother him for where I was going.

I hopped in my black car; cursing about how hot it was. I rolled down the windows, put my CD player on Voodoo Too by Godsmack, and backed out of the driveway. Nemesis and I were going to go up to Pets World. I was off today, but I needed some food for my animals.

Nemesis was quite the good snake on the ride there, staying still on my arm as I drove. We got to the store and went in, getting a few stares here and there from customers going in and out of the store. I'd just walked through the doors when Temari, my best friend at the store, walked up.

She's one of those, 'don't mess with me if you care to keep on living' kind of people. She loves me though, so I get away with shit no one else would be able to with her. When the two of us work together, we're quite the scary pair. We, as of late, haven't worked together as much as we used to. But we do have a few nights a week still.

"Snake!!" She immediately started unraveling Nemesis from me.

I just had to laugh at her struggles. Animals always have this sense of... fear, when it comes to her. She's a bit rough when it comes to the animals, but she does know what she's doing. "You know he's going to put up a fight, Temari," I said, grinning.

"Yeah, but I always win," she boasted.

I rolled my eyes at her as I began walking, her following, still trying to pry him off. "What are we getting?" she asked once she was able to get Nemesis off my arm.

"Crickets for Ryuujin and Aibo, need a frozen fuzzy for Ra, and a frozen mouse for Mamushi. And the usual five of the fattest mice for Nem here," I said, petting his back lovingly.

"Alright, well you go get what you want. You work here. I'm going to keep Nem for a bit," she said, walking away with my damn snake.

"Right," I said, rolling my eyes and walking to the back to get my crickets. I bagged a couple dozen large crickets for my reps and then went to the freezer to get my mice. The freezer being back in aquatics, I went and grabbed the phone behind the counter to call for assistance in small animals. Even though I work there, I prefer to have an associate stand by me so customers don't just see some random person sticking their hand in the cages, even though I just must scream "Pets World" because people approach me even when I'm in my civilian clothes when I'm up there.

After I made the page, I worked my way up to the small animal cages. Temari met me over there and unlocked the cage so I could get in and pick out what I needed.

Before I left, I grabbed a bone for Kyoudai, some chew sticks for BuunBuun, and a new cat toy for the kids to play with. I checked out, and went to find Temari so I could get my snake back.

"Alright, give him up," I said, holding my hand out, smiling at her.

"Ok. Ok. Here you go," she unwrapped him from her arm and handed him to me in a ball. I slipped my hand through a gap and he squeezed to hold on to me.

We stood and talked for a few more minutes before she got called away to aquatics. "Call me later," I called out to her, before she got too far.

"You know I will!" she said, turning back toward aquatics.

I headed out, bags and animals in hand. Loaded up my car and headed back home. I stopped off at Jack in the Crack, I mean, Box, before heading home. I ordered Shika and me some food for lunch.

The guy at the window asked if Nem was real, and asked if he could pet it. They always ask, "Does he bite?" I mean, who would seriously go walking around in public with a snake that bites? I mean, there is always the possibility of him doing so, but he never has. So I know it's ok to take him places, he's used to the attention. I know it's just because people are ignorant about snakes so they automatically think they are vicious creatures who will bite off your hand if you get too close. Anyway...

I pulled into the drive way and honked my horn, knowing Shika should be up by now. Sure enough, he opened the door for the barking dogs and let Killer 1 and Killer 2 through the doors. Killer 2 ran straight over to me, yipping happily at seeing me. I ordered Kyoudai to go potty and she took off into the yard to do so. Rocky, I mean Killer 1, was already doing so.

Shikamaru walked over to me and I handed him some of the bags and he walked back in the house. I waited for the dogs to finish their business and then we all went in. I double checked everyone's water, and then got a paper towel out and put the frozen mice on it and covered them with another towel. I went and washed my hands and then grabbed Nemesis' box, and put it in the living room with me and Shika.

Shika, in the meantime, was getting our food out and separated while I got the snakes ready to eat. Shika grabbed the box of live mice and threw one in the box while I untangled Nemesis from my arm. I then set him in and we watched him strike at his food. He caught it by the head and wrapped his body tightly around the animal. Thank God. If he doesn't catch it by the head, then I sometimes have to stick my hand in there and hold the mouse's head back until he dies. Otherwise, there's the possibility of it injuring my Nem, and that is not an option.

Satisfied that he can eat his meal on his own, Shika and I go and wash up before sitting down to our own meal at the coffee table. We sat on the couch, pulled the table all the way up until it touched the couch, sitting Indian-style, and began to munch on our burgers. Once Shika was done eating, he tossed another mouse in to Nem. Again we checked to make sure he was alright. Finally, I finished my meal. I am, like, the slowest person in the world when it comes to eating. Very rarely am I the first one done.

I tossed in Nem's next mouse, and then went to check on the status of the frozens. They were thawed, but I let them sit out a bit longer to be safe. Don't want the snake to have trouble digesting something because it was still frozen. By the time Nem was on his fourth mouse, I got out Ra and Mamushi's boxes, placed the now thawed fuzzy in Ra's box, and mouse in Mamushi's box. The two attacked them immediately. I closed the lids on them and went back to Nem. He was still swallowing his fourth, so I went and grabbed the bag of crickets left on the table.

I went into my room and grabbed the calcium dust and knocked some into the bag after I untied it. I shook it up like a shake-n-bake, and then opened Ryuujin's cage. He was looking at the crickets with wide eyes. I dropped about 3/4s of the nasty little things in his cage and he went crazy going for them. He's such a predator!

I took the remaining guys and put them in Aibo's cage. One fell right in front of Aibo and he gave it no mercy. He tore right into it, shaking his head as he closed his jaws tightly around it.

I threw the bag away in the bathroom and went back to check on the status of the snakes.

"I just threw the last one in," Shika said. "He straight up snatched it out of the air too!"

"Really? Wow, he was hungry," I said, awed at the snake's hunger. "I really don't want to up him to rats though," I said, looking down in sadness.

"I know man, it's cool. He gets by just fine with the mice," Shika said, reassuring me.

"Yeah, I know." I don't feed my snakes rats because of my pet rat I had. I find them to be too intelligent of creatures to kill. That's why Nemesis gets five mice in a sitting, an equivalent to a medium rat.

I walked over to Ra and Mamushi. Ra already finished his. I picked up his box and lowered it a few inches from the bottom of his cage, then tipped it over, letting him fall out. Ra does not like to be messed with after eating. Ra doesn't like to be messed with period. Ra was another rescue that was brought in, and Temari took it home for awhile, but just couldn't get him to calm down so she gave him to me. He is much better than before. I left Mamushi to finish and checked on Nem. He was close to being done.

"What do you want to do today?" Shika asked, flipping through the channels. "I want to watch some sort of anime today at least."

"Fine by me. What do you want to watch?" I sat down beside him and watched as he flipped through the channels.

"I don't care, what do you want to watch?"

"I don't care what do you want to watch," I asked, a smirk gracing my lips.

Shika chuckled beside me and said, "Seriously, what do you want to watch?"

"Mm, why don't we break out the DNAngel boxset you bought three weeks ago," I said, giving him a knowing sidelong glance. We tend to get things, and take forever to watch them even though we say we'll watch them as soon as we get home.

"That is fine by me," he said. "So, what do you want to do until then?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do..."

TBC...

A/N: So thanks everyone who keeps on reading and reviewing. Means a lot. Hope this filler ep wasn't too horrible..it was fun to write. And Sasuke got to be around his friends more so you got to see more of his personality.

Tell me what you think! Next chap out within the next day or two!.... who am I kidding? It'll be out tomorrow :p

Houseki
Chapter 7 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
A/N: ok, so I have one thing to say: WORK SUCKS!!!! *cough* Yeah, so I'm back to work, and gah, it just wears me out and I just haven't been in a very creative mood. But my muse (Tom) asked me about my story today, so what did I do? The same thing I do every time Tom asks me about my fics, I write! hehe So, everyone, give Tom a big round of applause and toss some cookies in his direction for giving me the need to write ^__^

Anywho, about when I'll update next... hopefully a lot sooner than this last time, that's for damn sure! But I will admit, this is going to be one helluva month and a half for me. First have a Japanese fest I'm going to over Labor Day weekend.

The following weekend my roomie and I are traveling to Indiana to the Family Values concert to see Dir en Grey... and Korn... and some of the other bands too :p but mainly Dir en Grey wooot!! hehe

THEN the next weeken, my old coworker is getting married. So, gotta go to that.

The weekend after that I actually didn't request off, but now I have to because my G-ma is moving back to town (from FL) and mum wants me to help unpack *glares at mum*

AND THEN, from the Oct 3rd-11th my roomie, ren, and I will be on VACATION visiting her family and our bestestest friend, ladygizarme.

Hmm.. and then after that... I'm free!!!! wooooot! But I'm sure boss-man at work will be giving me every weekend for the next 3 months to make up for all the weekends I requested off :p Ah! But I'll show him with ANOTHER weekend off in November for my b-day :p Cuz Tom, my muse, will be coming down to celebrate with me YOSH!! hehe

Wow... I am SOOO rambling. I just missed you guys :p But the whole point is... I'm gonna be one helluva busy girl, cuz inbetween all that cool shit, I still gotta WORK! *grumbles underneath breath* hmm yeah, that one thing I was going to say ended up being a lot hehe Ah well, better to let ya know than just think I gave up on this. Nope. Not happening. I forsee the end. It will, not be pretty :D hehe

Anywho, without further ado....

Beta'd by: ladygizarme
~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, her boyfriend was OK with the two of us hanging out, because he thought I was gay. Hell, she thought I was gay too! Until I slept with her that is," Naruto finished, a fox grin smeared across his face.

"You're such an ass, Naruto," I said in disgust. I mean, do I really have to hear about all of his sex stories?

He just chuckled beside me and took another sip of his beer. I turned back to the TV and flipped through the channels as usual.

Tonight, as soon as the dogs stopped barking, he joined me over on the couch. We sat with one cushion between us as usual, but that didn't last too long.

Once we found something to watch, we moved to where we were cuddling on one side. He had his legs straddled around my hips, one leg draped over one of mine. He laid his arms across my chest and I absently played with the tips of his fingers while we watched the show.

Naruto began to get bored of watching, and decided to take out his frustration on, who else? Me. The fingers I once was flicking with one hand, were now sneaking their way down my sides. He began to rub the tips into my sides, leaning up trying to see my reaction; but if he would recall: I lost my tickle there the night before.

He sighed in defeat, or so I thought. He then sat himself, as well as me, up so he could lean down and started tickling my knees. And what can I say? I'm purely boy-crazy! He grinned in triumph when he felt me struggle against him. Damn that Naruto!

"Stop!! Stop!" I cried half heartedly, between laughs. He completely ignored my pleas. The ass! I rocked my body away from him, but failed miserably as I fell right back into him. He held on to me tightly, and moved his hands from one knee to the next, gaining more and more laughter from me.

"Gah! Naruto, you jerk! Stop iiit!!" I laughed. He of course ignored me. He kept on tickling until my tickle ran out again. Weird huh? Yeah, I thought so too... but what can I say? I'm weird.

He looked down at me and cocked a brow. I shrugged, and he tried to tickle the spot again, but no reaction. He plopped backwards and pulled me back with him, and we continued watching TV.

A few minutes later, Naruto's cell began going off. I finally asked him what the hell that song was that played each time she called: Panic! At the Disco's I Write Sins Not Tragedies.

He shut the ringer off, and a few minutes later it started ringing again. I looked at him pointedly. He motioned for me with his hand in the international sign of: Be quiet! (lifted his index finger to his lips).

Answering the phone, he leaned back and yawned into it, and began talking like he didn't know what was going on. "Hello? Mm huh? Oh, yeah, I was sleeping. No, it's ok. Yeah. Mhmm. Ok. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you too. Bye."

Cue left brow down, right brow up.

"What?" he asked.

"Why do you stay with her if you don't want to be with her?"

"I don't know. It's complicated," he sighed, running a hand through his blonde locks.

I couldn't help but sigh too. The guy is a total player. Out of all the stories he's told me, none of them have ever ended with him not cheating. Staying with her just because she was pregnant was not healthy, for them, or the child. I don't know. Perhaps I just keep saying that to myself for some unknown reason. It's not like I like Naruto or anything.

Soon after, Shika was dropped off by Ino.

"Hey Shika," I greeted when he walked in.

He saw Naruto, and as he passed by the couch to walk into the dining room, I heard a faint, "Troublesome."

I just chuckled and motioned for Naruto to follow me. We headed for my room where we both climbed in. Well, I climbed in, and decided to lay horizontally across my bed, towards the foot so I could play on my computer.

Naruto stared at me for a moment before he toed off his shoes and clambered in and settled behind me. I felt him moving pillows around, and grabbing my Harry blanket and tossed it over my legs for me.

All the while, I laid there, looking through my fanfic sites, seeing if I had any new reviews. Ooh, and I got a new one! Hehe I have fangirls. Normally, that would annoy the piss out of me. Back in grade school and junior high I had a whole pack of 'em. But then in high school they found out I was gay, so the majority backed off. Well, I told them I was gay. The few that stuck around just didn't believe me. Thought it was a tactic to get rid of them. If they considered that to be a way for me to get rid of them, one would think that they would get the hint that I don't want them around. But, rabid fangirls are rabid fangirls.

Anyway, I digress. Online fanfic-fangirls are fine. They for one can't touch me. Two, they let me know that they like my stories in a way that not even I can help but smile, blush, and sometimes even laugh out at.

And that is what I did. I let out a soft, happy, "Heh!"

"What?" came a voice from behind me. Oh yeah, Naruto was in here still.

"Mm, I got a review on one of my stories. Was a good one," I said, blushing slightly.

"Ah," was all I heard before I felt the weight of a head on top of my own. And then the heat and pressure of a body slowly being plastered against my own. Naruto rolled himself until he was half laying on top of me.

"Umm... "

"Comfy," a muffled reply came from out of my hair.

I rolled my eyes. "Mm... yeah," I gave in, pulling his arm around me further so I could wrap my arms around it close to my body.

"Did you need that for something," he asked. I felt him grin into my hair.

"Mm."

He chuckled at me and tossed a leg over me. We both sighed in content and I started to mess with my music, turning some anime music on.

"I like this one," he said when a closer for an anime I like started playing. Two of the girls in the show sang it and danced in a semi-chibi fashion. Harumonia. Very pretty song. But odd for someone like Naruto to like.

"You do?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to see if he was just being an ass again.

"Yeah, its cool." He smiled down at me.

Ok then. I smiled back and turned back into his arm that I was holding.

After some time of just listening to my anime playlist, Naruto began to get restless again.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I'm really hot," he whined.

"That is what you get for wearing jeans and laying in a heated waterbed."

"It's heated?"

I turned back to him, and blinked.

"What?" he asked. "I've never been in one before, how am I supposed to know?"

I rolled my eyes and explained, "There's a heating pad underneath the mattress set at about 90ş to keep the water warm."

"Holy shit! 90ş?! No wonder I'm always frying when laying in here with you!"

"Well, bring sleeping clothes with you from now on so you can change," I suggested.

He hmphed and said, "I will!"

Alright then. So, that just said a lot to me. Naruto definitely plans on coming back and staying the night with me, and will now start bringing sleeping clothes. Hmm. This is beginning to get weird, even for me.

Suddenly, the hand that I was holding onto, loosely for awhile now, started to snake down my chest and completely out of my grip. It trailed down my stomach and before it got to the hem of my pajama bottoms, it turned towards my hip and stopped there to lazily draw circles. God, that was really not a good idea. What is he thinking?

I tried ignoring it and when the hand began to travel down my hip, along my pelvic bone, I swiftly brought my hand down and grabbed hold of his hand. My neck snapped around and I glared daggers at him (seriously, I felt like if I tried hard enough, one would appear and just fly right for his head; that's how mad I was).

"What?" he asked, innocently. The nerve.

"What are you doing?"

"Entertaining myself. I'm bored," he whined more.

"I'm sorry I can't entertain you any more. I'm not a very entertaining person," my voice dripping in annoyance. "You could always just go home."

He looked at me for a moment, his face was blank. Would he throw his hands up and walk out now? I kind of didn't care either way. Man, I'm really messed up. One minute I think I want him around, the next I don't want to be around him. I feel like I'm a pregnant woman who's having mood swings.

Finally, his face split in two and he took the hand that was on its way to dangerous territory and moved it towards a new tickle spot, my feet!

I guess he didn't want to go home. So, I let him have the glory of making me squirm for a minute before I schooled myself and began to take deep breaths, keeping my mind off of the feeling of his fingers on the soles of my feet. Soon enough, the tickle spot was gone.

He sighed in defeat when he realized it was over, but then tried old tickle spots to see if they were back. Thankfully, they weren't. I was laying on my back now due to the squirming from being tickled. I had my arms bent and my hands were on either side of my head. My legs were bent and open. Needless to say, I was spread eagle, just less eagle-y.

Naruto leaned over me, and stared down, his eyes roaming over my entire face. What does he think he's doing now?

"You're weird. Why do you stop being ticklish?" he asked, face scrunched up, completely weirded out.

I just shrugged.

His face took on a quizzical look, then he too shrugged. Then he let his face drop right into my chest, his arms wrapped underneath me, and then he pulled me back with him as he laid on his back. After scooting down some, my head was securely placed under his chin, my arm wrapped around his waist, the other curled between us, and a leg tossed over one of his. He then grabbed my blanket with a giant leopard on it, and tossed it over us.

TBC...

A/N: Yeah, so not too much happened in this chap... Naruto got a bit handsy though, ne? Hmm, next chap though.. yeah... it's gonna get a bit wild next chap ^__^

Review Responses I'll work on tomorrow before work (hopefully). And if not, I'll just wait until the following chap to put em up ^__~

Many Many Many Thanks to you all who have stayed with me and who review. You guys mean a lot to me! *hugs*

Until next time,

Houseki
Chapter 8 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Ok, Ok... You guys proved to me that you do, indeed, know how to work the reviews... and that you still like my story ^__^ So, I won't hold out on ya anymore... here it is! Enjoy!
~Chapter Eight~


"Can we gooo yet??" Naruto whined when he walked into the office.

"Is the store done?" I asked, glaring up from signing my name for the 67th time since we closed.

"Yeah, it looks decent."

"Decent is not what we're looking for, Naruto. You know that. It needs to look perfect. Now go out there and rewalk the store. I'll be out in about five minutes." I waved my hand to shoo him out, and went back to sign my name another 14 times before I'd truly be done.

Naruto stood there for another minute while I signed, then with an audible 'huff' he walked out. I just shook my head and, after signing my last paper, stapled the different stacks together and stuffed them in their appropriate folders.

I stood and walked over to the dry-erase board, and began to put the night's numbers on it and then averaged out the week's numbers with them. Now I was done.

I walked out and started down the main aisle, looking mainly on my right side, where the cat and dog supplies were because that was always the worst side of the store. Of course, nothing gets by me, and I had to call for my crew to join me in the aisle so I could ask them what was wrong with it.

After reprimanding them for a shitty job for about 10 minutes walking through the store, I said it was time to leave.

After our usual clocking out, setting alarm, locking door, we all took to our cars and bid our goodbyes. Once again, after the alarm had sounded, and I had situated myself in the car, Naruto and I were the only ones left in the parking lot.

He pulled up next to me as I rolled down my window.

"So, what's on the agenda tonight?" I asked, wondering if I really wanted him to come over or not tonight.

"Was just going to curl up with a bottle of vodka and watch a movie."

"Mm. OK, I thought you might want to come over again." I mentally slapped myself for that one. Why do I continuously want him over? Friendship. That's right.

"Yeah, OK, I'll bring the vodka," he smiled mischievously.

"That's fine, but we'll have to go pick up something to drink with it. I can't stomach that shit straight," I confessed.

"'K. I'll give you a call when I'm almost there."

I nodded, and we separated.

When I got home, I realized I had the house to myself, yet again. Shikamaru was staying over at Ino and Sakura's, the note said on Shika's laptop.

Tsunade called soon after I got home and was just checking in on me and Shika. Making sure all the animals were being taken care of. I rolled my eyes at her, asking her how long I've been taking care of all the animals and how many times they've been left in my care. But she still continued to go down the line and I pulled the phone away from my ear and placed it back in position when I knew she was done.

"OK, Tsunade, love you too. I work tomorrow. Yeah. OK. We'll do something then. Tell Jiraiya I said 'hello'."

Once we hung up, the phone rang again in my hand. I looked at the Caller I.D.; it was Naruto. He wasted no time in getting here. We were on the phone for only a minute when I asked how far he was.

"I'm sitting outside."

"What?" Shit. I was still in my work clothes. "OK, well come on in. I gotta change before we go to the store."

We hung up and I ran in my room looking for a clean pair of jeans. After digging in a pile on the side of my bed, I found an old pair that were ripped in the thigh area from being worn so much. These were now my lounge pants. I wore them out only to the store and stuff. I tossed on one of my black Inuyasha shirts, and met him at the door.

He walked in holding an off-off brand of Vodka. Not even I had heard of the name before; and I used to be big on drinking Screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) when I was younger.

After making fun of Naruto and his off-off brand of alcohol, and once the dogs calmed down, we walked to the back of the house and went outside to my car. Naruto may boast about him being a "good driver" but some of his tales don't make me believe that. Plus, the car was Hinata's.

We hopped in my black beauty (it's only called that at night, when it's not being its usual frying pan self during the day), and I drove us to the nearest grocery store. We found our OJ, and took our leave.

At home, I told Naruto to make us our drinks, and went into my room and got the bed ready so we could sit in there to listen to some music and talk. He joined me a few minutes later, two red plastic cups in hand. He handed me one and then he toed off his shoes and sat slowly in the bed, holding his cup high in the air to not jolt it, thus spill it.

Once he was seated I raised my cup at him and he did to me. We both then brought the cups to our lips and took a drink. My eyes watered, my throat felt like it was on fire.

"How much vodka did you put in this?!" I yelled.

"Umm, I made yours the same as mine." He smiled and demonstrated with the lines of the plastic cup at how much vodka was poured in. He had basically filled 3/4s of the cup with vodka. The dumbass!

I sighed at him, and tried another sip. I cringed at the taste again, but being too lazy to crawl over Naruto to add more OJ, I turned on A Perfect Circle, and just downed about half of the cup in one drink. I looked up after my face stopped contorting in agony at my throat and saw Naruto smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and we sat and bullshitted on my computer, and I drank the last of my cup a few minutes later.

"Your turn to make it next," he grinned.

"Tch, whatever." I swung my legs over his stretched ones, and for a moment I was straddling them until I was able to hit the floor and balance myself with one leg as I brought the other over the blonde.

I looked down at him, holding both our cups, waiting for me to take them to fill them for the next round. I half glared at him as I grabbed our respective cups and walked out.

I filled our cups half and half, and then brought out a spoon to stir the drink. Dumbass obviously didn't do so, so the majority of the vodka was at the bottom before, and I had to endure all of it to finish the cup. I took a tasting sip, and of course, it tasted really good.

A small smirk graced my lips, and I walked back into my room, making sure to not spill a drop. I handed Naruto both the cups so I could, once again, climb over him and situate myself in my usual spot. Once I stopped moving, my cup was shoved into my hands.

"Drink up, now you gotta catch up," Naruto grinned madly.

"We're even, dumbass."

"Nope, I'm done!" Naruto handed me his empty cup.

I looked at it. Then up at Naruto. And back to the cup. You have got to be kidding me?!

"Freaking lush!" I cried! Gah! And that damn smile of his. I took a deep breath and downed the majority of it before I felt Naruto scoot closer to me, and with his fingers, tipped the cup before I could bring it down.

Fuck. I couldn't push it down without causing a mess, so I tilted my head back with the force of the cup from Naruto's fingers and downed all of it. Naruto let go of the cup and I felt the heat of his hand on my back as I dropped the cup between my legs on the bed.

You have got to be shitting me. This is only our second cup and I'm already feeling a buzz. I guess it doesn't help that it's cheap and we've only been back from the store for about 20 minutes and we're going to be starting our third here soon.

Mm, but that hand on my back felt kind of good. Naruto's hands are kind of big. Bigger than mine. But he is larger than me. And so warm. I'm so cold all the time. And the touch was gentle, and then he began moving his fingers up and down. And God it had been too long since I'd been with anyone. Damn the alcohol! Damn Naruto!

And then, the heat was gone. And so was the cup between my legs. The bed began to wave around me and I looked up to see Naruto standing.

"Time to get more," he smiled.

I leaned back against my pillows, and listened to one of the songs playing. Naruto was only gone for a few minutes, and when he returned he handed me my next cup. Again, he put more vodka than OJ.

Before he sat down, he already had half of his gone. "Would you slow down, Naruto! We're not going anywhere, can't we just take our time?"

He just shrugged and placed two fingers under my cup and pushed up towards my mouth. I glared at him and he removed his fingers. I can drink without any help, thank you very much.

I quickly downed the next cup and Naruto went and made our next. God, my body was on fire. It felt like little pins were prickling my skin. My vision was blurry on the edges at times, and my head felt cloudy yet airy at the same time. Damnit. I was drunk. And I get horny when I'm drunk. Damnit.

Naruto returned, and gave me my last cup. I wouldn't be able to drink anymore after this. He got into the bed and I went up and down for a few minutes and thought to myself that I am so glad I'm used to sleeping drunk on my waterbed, otherwise I might get seasick. That worried me too. Naruto might get seasick since he's never been on one of these things. The motion of the bed can make one feel ill.

All thoughts on seasickness were then forgotten. The next few moments were a blur. I really don't know where my drink went, or Naruto's. I don't know how I ended up on my back, with Naruto on top of me, his lips crushed against mine. His hand was gently rubbing my sides, but his lips were mad, and hungry, and he was lapping at the entrance to my mouth and I stopped thinking and opened up to meet him half way. Our tongues touched and my body surged and all shocks went straight for my growing erection. Fuck. This was hot. This was so hot. This was so fucking wrong. But it felt so fucking good, too!

My fingers found their way into Naruto's thick, blonde hair. I couldn't help but tug and take control over the kiss. My tongue dove into his, and I played against his, drawing it back out just enough that I could capture it with my teeth, and sucked hard on it. Naruto moaned loudly at the action. My eyes that had closed some time in the beginning opened to see him looking at me with surprise in his eyes. Apparently no one has done that to his tongue before. And I thought I was the novice.

Naruto seemed to be interested in that technique and pulled my tongue into his mouth and pulled his teeth over my tongue sucking roughly. I couldn't help but lift my hips into his at the action, moaning softly.

The touch between hips was a bad idea, it seemed. Naruto's eyes looked wild with lust and he raised his hips and slammed down onto mine. Oh damn. Things were getting out of control. But the touch. The heat. The kisses. Everything felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. But, my damn conscience apparently must have been done taking a nap (or recovered from its drunk stupor much quicker than anything else) and came to tell me that this was WRONG!

But it felt good!

It was so wrong! He has a baby on the way!

It's so hot! I just want more! He is actually a good kisser, can't I have that?

No! He's a liar and a cheater! Do you want someone like that? He has to choose! You? Or Hinata? Ask him!

"Na-Naruto, stop!" My breath was coming out in pants. I pushed him up off my lips and chest long enough for him to look me in the eyes.

His deep blue eyes looked lost and questioning.

"We-we can't be doing this. This is wrong. We are horrible for doing this. To Hinata, and to ourselves." I ran my hands through his hair, and his eyes closed and he leaned back down into me and kissed me again.

The kiss began to get heated and my conscience kicked back into gear.

He didn't say anything. You need to know! You need to know if you're making a big mistake. If this will lead to other things. Or are you just going to be another notch in his bedpost? Do you really want that, Sasuke?

"Da-damnit Naruto. Stop," I pushed him back again and held his face between my hands. "You know you have to choose. Me? Or Hinata? We can't go on. It's going to be too hard on all of us if we continue."

Naruto sighed heavily, his head dropped on my chest. "Damnit, why do you have to have a conscience now?" he whimpered into my chest.

"I have to. I can't let this go on if it's not going to pan out in my favor. I don't want to get hurt, and I don't want anyone else to get hurt. God," I threw my hand over my face, "someone will get hurt no matter what. And it's your decision."

He leaned up and his breath began to tickle my ear before he began to speak, "Can't you just forget about all that for one night? One night of fun?" And with that he attacked my ear, and started to lick and nip his way down my neck, back up my jaw, to meet my mouth once again. Our breathing was ragged, our bodies were sliding against each other. Both wanting more contact. It was so hot. Naruto was sweating and I felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to continue feeling good. But, damnit.

"No, Naruto. No more. Stop." I sat up and pushed him over on to his back. He laid there for a few moments and I just sat there, my body starting to come off of its high.

Suddenly, Naruto stood up and he rushed out of the room. I blinked in surprise and then heard the sounds of retching coming from the bathroom. Looks like Naruto can only talk big when it comes to drinking. He just can't hold his liquor. I rolled my eyes and gave him a few moments before I realized, I really had to pee! And he was still in the bathroom. Gah!

I walked in there and saw him with his head on his arm, leaning on the white porcelain. "You OK?" I asked, walking up and rubbing his back.

"Yeah. Sorry." He leaned back and let his head fall back and he continued sitting there.

"Are you done?" I really had to pee. And there really is no place for me to pee outside without some peeping tom being able to see.

He looked up at me and nodded, but didn't move.

"Mm, I have to use the bathroom, Naruto," I finally said.

"Oh, OK," he said, and got up from his seated position on the floor. He washed his hands and face quickly and walked out of the room.

I quickly did my business, and went back into the bedroom, wondering if he was going to stay now after all that. I found Naruto curled up on the bed. I stood on the side of the bed, contemplating what should be done next. Should I make him go sleep out on the couch? Should I just go sleep in Tsunade's room? But before I could make a decision, Naruto looked up and lifted up the blanket he was under in gesture for me to climb in.

And damnit, I did. I kept my distance when I first laid down, but Naruto's arm snaked around my waist and pulled me close to him. We laid there in our usual position: his arm around my back, my arm across his waist, my head on his shoulder, his head resting on top of mine.

And then there was darkness.

TBC...

A/N: So, like, oh my God! This weekend was a freaking blast! At the Japanese fest on Saturday, they showed at the end of the night, Inuyasha movie 3 on a big screen in the auditorium!!! *squeals!!* It was like watching it at a real movie theater!! Ah, let's see, there was just so much going on!! We watched the taiko drums and caught the last of the Japanese festival dancing, and umm shopped around. I got a cool headband that means "Ryu" -- Dragons. And of course, it has dragons on it ^__^ Oooh I also got another headband on Sunday for my mom, cuz I know we'll share em, and it says "Nippon" -- land of the rising sun!! I totally thought of you NipponDaisuke when I bought that!! hehe I, for one, love the word Nippon, it is just a fun word to say, and two, I like the meaning. ^__^

On Sunday, Ren came with and we saw tons more... and lots of hot asian boys *drools* Especially at the Kendo display. HOT!! hehe And then two hotties joined us at the Festival Dance and we were all dancing around a stage and it was really fun!

We got to see two retired Sumo Wrestlers go at it as well. It was really cute when they brought up about 7 or 8 little kids and had them go up against the big guys *snickers* They were just tossin' em over their shoulders like nothing, and then towards the end they'd let the kids beat them down. So kawaii!

Mm..what else? Ooh! This man made a dragon ice sculpture in under 25 minutes!! That was pure badass! It was so freaking pretty! Then there was karaoke. That was entertaining! Especially when these elderly Asian woman came up and sang these old Japanese songs by heart. By old I mean, probably 80s..possibly 70s lol. The songs, not the women... but some of them were definately pushing it hehe

We left the karaoke before we found out who the winner was to do the candlelight walk. Except, where we walked there were no candles!! So we kept scaring each other and walked these really creepy, dark paths! It was hella fun! We finally did find some candles and just used those to find our way back, because we walked for like an hour in the dark and in these strange areas where NO ONE else was at so it was really just yeah lol Once, we did actually take a side path, and we made it about 10ft before we high tailed it out of there! It was so dark up ahead and it looked like a cave under some brush. We're chickens *shrugs* lol But we had a great time ^__^

So, that was my awesome weekend ^__^

A/Npt2 (or is it 3?): *huggles all reviewers* *pats readers on the back and points to review button* Come on, they figured out how it worked, so can you ^__^ I have faith in you all! ^__~ You guys truly make my day when you drop me a line. Makes writing that more enjoyable!

So, do tell what you thought of this last chap.. it is definitely going in the direction most people wanted, but with drama tossed in to make it more fun, and to make you wonder who you want to root for, or feel bad for, or hate more... hehe

Love you guys! Until next time!

Houseki

Dir en Grey or bust!!!
Chapter 9 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Hey! I’m just gonna jump right into the story! Talk later!!
*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

I heard something as I laid curled up against my warm, breathing pillow, but ignored the sound and dug my nose into my soft, long, and limb-y pillow.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"It's time to--" I heard a voice begin, and stop suddenly.

My eyes felt like they were glued shut. They were so heavy, but I pried them open and blinked blearily at the figure standing at my doorway. Tall, lazy posture, spiky, black hair: Shikamaru.

"Mm?" I asked.

"Time to go," he said, before he turned and walked out.

"Mmm," I whined, and I buried my face in my large, boney, pillow. I sighed and slid my legs across my pillow, and braced myself on both sides of it with my hands, and peered down into my pillows blue eyes.

I blinked a few times before I told him I'd be right back. Naruto waited until I was standing before he closed his eyes again, and curled up more into the blanket we were sharing.

I threw on some sandals, grabbed my keys and wallet, and walked out the door with Shika. Ino had dropped him off this morning, and it was now 11:30 A.M. Naruto and I still had a couple hours before we had to get to work.

Dropped off Shika at his store, and made my way back home. Last night's happenings running through my mind. Or at least, what I could remember. I really could not remember what happened. I remembered the drinking. I remembered the pouncing. I remembered a few of the conversations before they were pushed aside for more pouncing. I remembered Naruto getting sick. And that was it. Nothing else. It just seemed that I was missing pieces to the night. Perhaps Naruto would remember something.

When I got home, he was still curled up in bed. I quickly let my dogs out, checked on the majority of the animals, and took a pit stop in the bathroom.

I returned to my bed, and quietly crawled back over Naruto once I set my alarm on my end table. I pulled the cover over me and laid back. I soon had a Naruto blanket. He threw a limb or two over me, and he buried his nose into my hair.

We laid like that for a moment or two, and right when I was about to doze off again, Naruto began, "I gotta get going."

"Mm?"

"I have a few things to do before work."

"Mm."

"I don't want to go," he sounded like he was apologizing.

"Mm," I sounded like I accepted.

He nosed the top of my head one more time before he rolled away from me and stood up. He threw on his shoes and I watched from my spot in the bed. He looked back down at me and said he'd see me later. I, mm'd in response, and he smiled. It was a nice smile. He has a nice smile. It makes me laugh at times, and at others it infuriates me. And right now, was one of those bad times. What we did last night was so messed up. So wrong. It cannot happen again!

And he left.

*~*~*~*~*

Driving to work was not fun. Not when you know you have to face a person that which you had done unspeakable things with the night before. Unspeakable for many reasons known. Work. Girlfriend. Etc.

I walked into the store and saw Naruto at the register. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I clocked in and walked into the office. I talked to the boss for a bit, going over the list of things to do for the night, before he let me go.

I walked out and Naruto flagged me over. He needed a manager's override, and after the customer left I looked up into his deep blue eyes. "I don't remember much of what happened last night."

"I don't either," he replied.

"It's unnerving, knowing some pieces of the night are lost to you." I shifted from one foot to the other, my eyes looking past Naruto, trying to conjure up what was lost.

"I don't remember anything," he said.

I looked back up at him. He had this lost look on his face. "Nothing?"

"Nothing." He almost looked like he could be telling the truth. He did drink a lot.

"Mm, well, I think we'll be taking vodka off our list of things to drink from now on," I said a bit bitterly.

He nodded in agreement and I walked off.

All day long I wondered if he was telling the truth. Or if he was just trying to get out of it. He was wiping the slate clean of me. We won't see each other outside of work anymore. That was it. He doesn't remember. Then it means it didn't happen. Fine. That's fine. If it's so fine why did I feel like it wasn't fine? Why did I want him to remember? Why did I want him to acknowledge the fact we made out, and he said things he shouldn't have. I wanted him to feel bad for what he started. I wanted him to feel guilty.

I wanted him to feel everything I felt.

~*~*~*~*~

At the end of the night, Naruto and I both just said goodbye and left. I went home and Shikamaru had dinner ready.

We sat and ate and watched Adult Swim. It looked like we had missed quite a few episodes. With Naruto over, I don't watch it like I usually do with Shika, and with Shika busy at work at night, and me and Naruto hiding out in my bedroom, we've missed out on our anime time. We fell back into our usual state of comfort, joked around, and talked about the shows we were watching.

Then, the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Naruto. Needless to say, I was shocked. I picked up and I heard Shika sigh beside me.

"Hello?"

"Hey," Naruto's voice came through.

"What's going on?" Something was up.

"Not a lot. I'm just over at the gas station. What are you doing?"

Ah, gas station. That means he's nearby. He called, so that means he wants to come over.

"Watching anime with Shika."

"Watching cartoons, you mean?" I could hear the smirk on the other end of the phone.

I couldn't help but grind out, "A-ni-me!"

He chuckled and I laughed back. "Yeah, yeah. What are you doing?"

"Nothin'."

I sighed audibly into the phone. "Comin' over?"

"Sure, just give me a minute to say bye to everyone." I could hear the smile in his voice, and could just picture his face. Blue eyes sparkling, fangs bared in a wide smile.

I couldn't believe he wanted to come over, even after the incident the night before. It kind of made me mad, but it was kind of good. We could talk. Yes, talking would be good. And no alcohol involved this time!

After saying goodbye to Naruto, I went back to watching TV with Shika. Naruto showed up about ten minutes later, and the dogs went crazy, as usual. He calmed them down after he took his usual spot on the love seat, and waved over at me. I waved back and turned back to the show.

Our nightly shows finally ended, and Naruto and I stood to go into my room. We bid Shika a goodnight and headed out.

We took our usual places in my bed, and I turned on my music as usual. Why wasn't I lashing out at him? Why do I just fall into this sense of comfort... security, when he's around?

I felt a hand rub gently up my back, and I turned to look at him laying back on my pillows, his lips curved upwards slightly. I couldn't help but scowl down at him and turn back to my computer.

"What??" Naruto yelled. He sat up and leaned forward, trying to look into my eyes. My long, dark bangs hung brilliantly, hiding all my features. "Sasuke?" He actually sounds... hurt? concerned? It was sort of, kind of, sweet.

I felt the heat before the palm touched my shoulder, and he started to gently rub circles, not knowing what to do, I'm sure. I couldn't help but smirk now. It was rather amusing having Naruto worried about me.

“Hey, did I do something?” he leaned up and rested his chin on my shoulder.

Yes! Lots of things! So many things I don’t know where to begin! But, I just shrugged my shoulders because I didn’t know what to say.

He reached around my sides and attempted a tickle attack, but I held back any emotion. Damnit, I wanted him frustrated! Just like me! And he was. He was huffing like a six year old.

Naruto grabbed hold of my shoulders and pulled me down to lay beside him. He curled his arm so I’d have to turn into the warmth of his body. He rested his lips against my head and asked me in a hushed tone, “What’s wrong? Please tell me.”

I finally gave in. “I.. I like us, together. But we shouldn’t be. And I hate that. I keep giving in to you thinking it might end up the way I want it to, but I know it won’t. And, it hurts, knowing that.”

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“No you’re not,” I whispered back.

He chuckled back at me and pushed me over so he could look down at me. “I really am. It’s hard for me to decide. I mean, I know I should do the right thing, and stay with Hinata and the baby, but, my feelings are with you. I don’t feel like this with her. When I’m with you, I, really like who I am.”

See, why does he have to go and say things like that? It makes me want to ravish him and never stop until we are both spent and exhausted until the following day.

He lowered his face to mine, and our lips met and my body already began to tingle in want. I raised my head to meet his lips more forcefully, take him in, and hold on tightly.

The kiss ended and he laid his head on my chest. “I want you more than anything,” he whispered into my shirt.

“I know,” my words muffled by his blonde locks against my lips.

We both sighed in content and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

TBC….

~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi everyone! I know I know… I totally disappeared off the face of the planet for a good couple months, but I did warn ya! :p

Anyways, I’m just making this short and sweet:

Thanks to everyone who has reviewed thus far! It really makes my day, and even more so when I get the random reviews from those who have really looked for the story. I’m no where near done yet, but I finally was able to transfer all my files to my new comp, and I had the majority of this chapter made up, I just needed to finish it. Now I have, so here you go! I’m going to try and focus on my writing again. I’m kind of done with the whole “work” thing. I’m kind of sick of it because they are not appreciating anything I do there anymore so they’re about to get the big F-U! with a couple hand-gestures here in the near future if they don’t back off. I’m planning on taking a vacation just to get away from work, not going anywhere, so hopefully I’ll be able to focus a few of those days on just writing!

So that’s that. Hope everyone is well and enjoyed the long awaited update! The uh… good stuff shall arrive within the next chap or two ^__^

R&R!! Thanks!!!
Chapter 10 by Houseki
Disclaimer: Do not own the rights to Rihanna or her song Unfaithful, Busta Rhymes, Pussycat Dolls or their song Don’t Cha.

Kind of scary isn’t it? :p This is a fun lil’ chap ^__~

*~*~*~*~*


Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
But clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

I feel it in the air
As I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss upon my cheek
As he reluctantly
Asks if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know
Where I'm about to go
And we know it very well

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

Our love, his trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore
Uh
Anymore (anymore)

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
And every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
And I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer (a murderer)

No no no no

Yeah yeah yeah

“And that was Rihanna’s ‘Unfaithful’! I wonder how many people can relate to this song?” The DJ asked over the radio. “Anyways, after the break we’ll have some Three Days Grace, R Kelly, and Stained coming up for ya next!”

As the commercials started, I hit my P-Scan to see if there was anything else worth listening to on my drive home from work. I sat half listening to the songs or jibber jabber going on over the different stations as the radio scanned my favorite/tolerated stations. The lyrics to the last song really hit home with me. Not so much on my end, but Hinata’s. To think what that girl must think every night when Naruto refuses to go see her because he was “exhausted,” but comes over to sleep in my bed with me.

I’ve constantly wondered if she had any growing suspicions towards Naruto and me. I am a guy, so she probably was clueless. But, Naruto spends an awful lot of time with me. If I was her, I’d be suspicious. Or possibly think there might be another girl who rooms with me even. Or that he just used me as an excuse and was seeing someone else. Who knows what could be going through that girl’s mind.

I just know, that what we were doing was incredibly wrong, and we should’ve stopped, but we didn‘t. Tonight Naruto wouldn’t be coming over because he promised he’d spend the night with Hinata. I had the house to myself and I was actually upset. I think I was more upset at myself that I was sad Naruto wouldn’t be with me tonight.

I pulled into my driveway, parked, turned the car off, and got out. I let the dogs out and stood out there thinking while the pups did their business.

I was being such a fool for liking Naruto when I knew it would end badly. Damn my hormones! Damn me! Why can’t I just stop this little game we’re playing and move on?! I seriously need to get out. I sighed audibly before I called out to the kids and opened the door for them to run through.

I went in and opened the fridge and saw a full bottle of margarita mix calling my name. Tonight will be my night to just do whatever. I closed the door to the refrigerator and went into my room to strip.

I left on my boxer briefs, and put on a wife beater. Went back into the kitchen, got out a glass, some margarita salt, and the mix itself. Got the glass ready with the salt and poured the drink to the very top.

I took a sip and grimaced at the first taste. It always took a half a glass before it starts to go down easy. I went into the living room and saw Shika left his I-Tunes up so I searched through and started playing some music I liked.

I got up and started walking through the house shaking my ass to the beat and sipping on my drink. I was feeling good, not thinking about Naruto or anything else for that matter. I called pup number two over to me and had her dance around with me for a bit. I laughed at her big goofy smile she had on her face as she twisted and turned, yipping at me happily for playing with her. I held my glass up high so not to get tangled up with the hyper pup and spill it all over us. I took my imaginary mic in my other hand and began belting out the lyrics to the song on the laptop. Faintly, I heard the phone ring.

I sighed as I approached it. I sighed even heavier when I saw the number. Naruto. I couldn’t believe he’d be calling me. He’s supposed to be with Hinata tonight. And I’m drinking. And having fun with my pup! Damn it! I sound like a loser.

I picked up the phone with a out of breath huff. “Yo.”

“Hey, what are you doing? You sound out of breath,” Naruto asked on the other end of the phone.

“Mm, dancing around in my underwear drinking, what else?” I asked, a smirk gracing my face.

Naruto laughed at me. “Right. So, what are you doing?”

I rolled my eyes at him. Yeah, sure, it did sound like an odd thing for me to say, but hey, it was the truth. “Nothing,” I replied instead. “What are you doing? Shouldn’t you be with Hinata?”

Naruto hesitated on the other end before he said, “She’s asleep.”

My eyebrow rose up about a quarter of an inch. “Oh?”

“Yeah, so I’m free now.”

Half an inch. “Oh? Where is Hinata?”

“In my room. She’ll be out for the rest of the night.”

“So, if she wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn’t find you there, then what?” Three-fourths of an inch.

“I couldn’t sleep. She knows I just get up and leave at random times and drive around. Anyways, want some company?”

Three-fourths of an inch dropped to negative half an inch. But went back to normal after I sighed in defeat of myself. I really did want his company. “Fine, when will you be here?”

“Pulling into your neighborhood now,” he said with a grin.

“What if I had said no?”

“Then I’d just keep on driving.” I could hear the smile in Naruto’s voice.

“Bastard.”

“Yeah, but you still love me,” he said cheekily.

“We’ll see about that,” I said, then hung up on him. I went into the kitchen and freshened up my drink.

Naruto came walking in shortly after and took a seat on the couch. The song on the laptop was Pussy Cat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes.

[Busta Rhymes]
Ok (ahh)
Yeahh (ahh)
Oh, we about to get it just a lil’ hot and sweaty in this mu'fucka (oh, baby)
Ladies let's go (uhh)
Soldiers let's go (dolls)
Let me talk to y'all and just you know
Give you a little situation... listen (fellas)


I couldn’t help but start to shake my ass to this beat. I really hate this song, yet I love it too.


[Buster Rhymes]
Pussycat Dolls
Ya see this shit get hot
Every time I come through when I step up in the spot (are you ready)
Make the place sizzle like a summertime cookout
Prowl for the best chick
Yes I'm on the lookout (lets dance)
Slow bangin’ shorty like a belly dancer with it
Smell good, pretty skin, so gangsta with it (oh, baby)
No tricks only diamonds under my sleeve
Gimme tha number
But make sure you call before you leave


“So you really were dancing around in your underwear drinking.” Naruto looked at me while petting the dogs.

I smiled mischievously “Of course. I wouldn’t lie,” I said from the kitchen. The song was reaching the point of the chorus which was hot and fun, and really had a point at this time. This would hopefully get a reaction out of Naruto, and preferably the one I want.

[Pussycat Dolls]
I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
That’s why whenever I come around
She's all over you (she's all over you)
I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of your mind
I know you should be on with me (babe)




I started to walk towards the living room, taking my time going the long way around the dining room table. I swayed my hips to the beat and the chorus hit as I reached Naruto’s knees.


[Chorus:]
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha



I sang along and twisted my body to the beat. I ran a hand through my black hair, down the side of my neck, trailed down my chest and when I reached the hem of the wife beater I began to playfully lift it.

Fight the feeling (fight the feeling)
Leave it alone (leave it alone)
Cause if it ain't love
It just ain’t enough to leave my happy home (my happy home)
Let's keep it friendly (let's keep it friendly)
You have to play fair (you have to play fair)
See I don’t care
But I know She ain't gonna wanna share


I spread Naruto’s legs apart with the bump of my knee and wedged my way in between. I took a long gulp out of my cup leaving only another swallow. I turned my body around to set the cup on the coffee table and leaned forward, placing my hands on Naruto’s knees. Using him as support, I started to gyrate my hips and leaned back enough to rub my ass against Naruto’s crotch.

[Chorus:]
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha


Naruto’s hands went to my hips and held on and helped me put more pressure on him. My hands left his knees to entangle with his on my hips.


[Busta Rhymes]
Ok, I see how it's goin' down (ahh, don't cha)
Seems like shorty wanna little ménage pop off or something‘, let's go
Well let me get straight to it
Every broad wan watch a nigga when I come through it
It's the god almighty, lookin’ all brand new
If shorty wanna jump in my ass then vanquish
Lookin’ at me all like she really wanna do it
Tryna put it on me till my balls black an blueish
Ya wanna play wit ah playa girl then play on
Strip out the Chanel
And leave the lingerie on
Watch me and I'mma watch you at the same time
Lookin at ya wan break my back
You the very reason why I keep a pack ah the Magnum
An wit the wagon hit chu in the back of tha magnum
For the record, don't think it was something’ you did
Shorty all on me cuz it's hard to resist the kid
I got a idea that's dope for y'all
As y'all could get so I could hit the both of y'all


I leaned back into Naruto to where I was sitting completely on top of him. I leaned to the side to look back at him and he looked at me with hooded eyes. Our lips soon locked and we tasted each other as our bottom halves continued to meet to the beat of the music.


[Pussycat Dolls]
I know she loves you (I know she loves you)
So I understand (I understand)
I'd probably be just as crazy about you
If you were my own man
Maybe next lifetime (maybe next lifetime)
Possibly (possibly)
Until then old friend
Your secret is safe with me


Our lips never parting, I turned my body around to where I could straddle Naruto’s hips and sat back on his groin where I could continue my dance against him. We gasped into each other’s mouths at the contact. His hands worked their was from my shoulders, down my back, to rest on my cheeks where he began to massage roughly. Pulling and pushing to bring me down harder against his fully hard erection.


[Chorus:]
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha


As the song closed I thrust my tongue deep into Naruto’s mouth, exploring every part, teasing him to oblivion. My hands were pulling on his blonde strands as I ravished him, taking over his mouth, licking, sucking, devouring. As the last of the song played out to it’s last chords, I pulled his lip between my teeth, nibbling softly before releasing.

The song over, I rolled off of his lap and landed next to him on the couch. I reached down and picked up my cup and finished off the last of my drink. I went to stand to get a refill when Naruto’s voice cut in.

“Want more?”

I looked over at him, his face completely flushed, his breathing still erratic, and an obvious tent in his jeans. I smirked and gave a short nod.

He stood quickly and snatched my cup and took it into the kitchen to get me more. I couldn’t help but chuckle. Is he going to try and get me drunk now so we can continue what we were doing? Boy, does he have another thing coming!

Naruto walked back in with my cup full. “Did you want any?” I asked.

“Nah, I’m good for now“, he replied, sitting right against me.

I rolled my eyes. “Right.”

I took a few sips of my margarita and started going through Shika’s music again. While leaning up, Naruto reached out and started to rub his warm fingers along my lower back where my shirt rode up from leaning forward. He snuck his fingers under my shirt and slithered his way up my spine. His warm hand against my cold flesh was welcomed. I may have been sweaty and hot from the combination of drinking and dancing, but my bodies natural temperature is just cold.

I sighed and leaned back once I was happy with the song I chose, and let Naruto rub his hand up and down my back. I sat with my eyes closed, feeling his calloused fingers rub gentle circles into my soft skin. But it honestly wasn’t enough. My back was aching from a rough day at work, and I voiced my complaints.

“My back hurts,” I practically whined.

“What do you want me to do about it?” he asked. What an ass!

“Do what you’re doing but harder,” I said sweetly.

“I don’t give back massages.” His hand never ceased it’s gently caress, but he sure sounded like he was serious.

I turned back and gave him a glare intertwined with a raised brow. “What do you think you’re doing now?”

“I don’t know. Just rubbing your back. I never give massages. Hinata asks for them all the time but I just don’t do it.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. What guy doesn’t give his girlfriend a massage every now and again? Especially a pregnant girlfriend!? Why do I like him again?

Before I knew it the cup in my hand was missing and was quickly replaced with a newer, fuller one.

I drank it down, listening to the music and talking to Naruto about work and how it sucked. It was getting kind of late, but I was off the next day so it was not a big deal. We kept talking, flipping through the television while on mute so we could listen to the music. My cup was refilled again, and I was totally content.

“That’s the last of it,” he said as he sat back down from handing me my drink.

“No way! Did I drink a gallon of margarita?? That was a gallon bottle wasn’t it?”

“Yep. You should be trashed,” he said smiling.

“I should be, but I’m not,” I smiled back. “But, I do have to fucking piss.” I stood up and swayed a bit as I tried to make my way to the bathroom.

“Sure you’re not drunk?” I heard from the living room.

“Fuck off!” I huffed as I slammed the bathroom door shut. I held on to the sink for a moment to gain some balance before I went to the toilet to do my business.

After washing up I poked my head into the living room and said I was going in my room and for him to turn everything off. I hopped in, got ready for the two of us to sleep, and he joined me shortly after.

He laid back in my bed as I sat up checking certain sites on my computer and setting up a play list for us to listen to, then felt him sit up and scoot closer to me. His hands started on my lower back and his thumbs dug deep into my back, eliciting a half moan, half groan from my lips. Oh god yes. His lips found my neck and he started to gently nibble on me as he worked his fingers into my pale skin.

His hands working on my lower back started to slowly work their way up. For someone who never does this, he sure fucking did a great job at it. Wasn’t too hard, wasn’t too soft. It was perfect.

His lips on my neck was making this massage that much more enjoyable. He varied his attacks on my flesh from soft nibbles, to just a flutter of licks, or a full blown suck with lips, tongue and teeth included. Needless to say, I was turned on.

His hands reached my shoulders and he worked those beautifully. “You really did need this didn’t you? You’re so tight.” He whispered against my neck.

At some point, he maneuvered his way behind me with me placed between his legs. His fingers started slipping over my shoulders and grazing my chest. Oh so he wanted to play that game, eh? Well, I’ll let him have his fun for now.

He continued his ministrations until his fingertips were brushing against my cloth covered nipples. The feel of his fingers on my chest was turning me on even more. I won’t let this get out of hand, but I’ll let him get away with a few things tonight.

*~*~*~*~*

TBC…..

*~*~*~*~*

A/N: *hides behind antilogicgirl* You can’t get me!! You might hurt an innocent if you come any closer!!!

Hehe Gomen gomen!! I was having a hard time finding a stopping point for this chap, and that looked like the perfect place :p No worries, I’ll be updating again before you know it. Look it only took a week for this one to come out since the last, ne?

Anywho, I’m so glad a few of my faithful readers/reviewers have returned!! You guys are the reason I got this latest chapter out as quickly as it did! Keep reviewing and you’ll get more chapters!! Although this story is coming to an end here soon. Much sooner than I expected, but who knows, it may expand further. And if not, that just means I can concentrate on Bunshin Pizza more, ne? And other projects I have in the works! Yosh!

Well hope you guys enjoyed this lil’ installment! This was kind of fun to write: Sasuke all tipsy and singing and dancing and horny. Yep, nice. Please rate and review!!!!! Don’t forget to check out my other stories!!! They need loving too!

Love you guys!

Houseki
Chapter 11 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
*waves* Hiya. Remember me? Heh.. Been awhile, ne? Well, I don’t want to bore you with excuses, so we’ll just get on with the show. This is a short one… but, I think you’ll still like it ^__^
His hands were working my back like magic. I was intoxicated, numb, yet high, and felt so light that I thought I could float off my waterbed at any moment. His fingers brushing over my nipples was sending waves of pleasure to my groin. All the different sensations attacking me at once must have turned my brain off for the time being, because I couldn’t stop the next wave of events.

Naruto’s lips reached my right earlobe and he nibbled on it before sucking it into his hot mouth. I shuddered at the feeling and couldn’t help but reach back with my right hand and hold the back of his head, keeping his mouth right where it was. He sucked and licked and did other various things to my ear, while I began to tug on his blonde locks gently and tickled the hairs on the back of his neck.

Neither of us could take it anymore and we both moved instantaneously where we could lock our lips together. Teeth clashed and tongues met. It was hot and fierce. We both wanted each other at that point.

Naruto pushed me over to lay on my back and he immediately reached under my shirt and trailed his hot hand up my torso to reach my hard nipples. He ran his palm over the right one first before going back to tweak it gently, then roughly. I gasped at the pleasure he was sending through my body and caught a glimpse of him through my lidded eyes watching me. His face was so serious. Like he wanted to make sure everything he did was enjoyable for me. His hand trailed over to the other nub and began to torture me there as his head came down for another rough kiss.

My hands went for his hair again, and I held tight before letting go, the wild hair slipping from my fingers. My body was screaming for more and I couldn’t help but raise my hips to indicate such to him. It didn’t take long for him to take the hint, his hand soon left my now slightly sore nipples to explore the southern regions of my body. He stopped right above my boxers and rested his hand there, making me squirm to get his hand to move further down. He would pull his fingers under his hand, slightly scratching my belly. I let out quite an undignified groan at his teasing and he finally gave in, sort of. His pinky slid under the waistband and played with my skin before pulling it back out. He looked at me with this ‘I’m-going-to-torture-you’ smile, and moved his hand to cup my clothed erection.

His fingers spread across my length and he slowly started to slide his hand back and forth, eliciting a moan from me. He leaned his body down and, before I knew it, he was kissing my thighs. He kissed and licked and worked his way up until the cloth of my boxers touched his lips, then he moved to the other side. My hairs were standing on end at the sweet torture, and my mouth fell open when his lips didn’t stop at the hem of my boxers this time round. He mouthed my erection through the cloth and in my hazy state of mind I didn’t notice him climb off my bed, pull my hips to the edge, and slowly pull my shorts down.

His lips soon found the head of my cock and he lathed it furiously with his tongue. My hips arched up when he slid his tongue into my slit, teasingly.

One hand fisted my blankets and the other my hair as my body was being tortured by Naruto’s hot mouth. This was definitely his first time giving head to a guy before; it was a bit sloppy and rushed, but it still felt incredibly good. The fact that I was a wee bit on the trashed side helped with the process of reaching my orgasm quickly.

Naruto’s tongue slid along my hardness a few times before he dove in and mouthed the whole of my erection, or at least what he could handle. I almost lost it at that point, having that heat envelop my cock so swiftly. I held on for a couple experimental sucks and plunges before my hands grasped hold of his spiky blonde locks and helped him set a rhythm that would get me to completion sooner than later.

I tend to be loud when being pleasured, especially towards the end. My mouth felt dry as I laid there, gasping at each lovely sensation his mouth and tongue were sending through my body. I moaned softly, and then a loud, “Oh, fuck, yes, that’s oh,” left my lips, making me feel a bit embarrassed. I am still a bit shy when it comes to telling a guy how I like it. But sometimes, when you’re just so close, you can’t help but say things to get what you want.

“Fuck, oh yes, mm suck harder, oh,” came next. Horrifying really. My cheeks were tinted a bit more red over my already flushed state.

I wasn’t expecting what happened next. Naruto apparently likes dirty talk in bed, for he began to moan at my words, sending a vibration from his mouth, to my cock, to the volcano in my stomach. And the eruption was intense.

My body tensed, my hips arched off the bed up into Naruto’s mouth, and a strangled, “I’m going to…” came out before my seed exploded on his tongue. Like a good little lover, he licked it all up. God, that was hot. My body spasmed a few more times while Naruto crawled back up my body, a smirk gracing his lips as he kissed a few of his new favorite spots.

He reached my eyes and had on this accomplished grin. I couldn’t help but want to wipe that look off his face, so I did.

“I’ve had better,” I stated with a look of complete indifference.

Yeah, his face fell pretty quick. But that just made mine light up. I laughed at the variety of emotions that danced across his face, and decided to end his misery with a soft kiss. Our lips brushed gently a few times, relishing in the intimacy. Then they became harsh, hungry, needy.

Naruto started to grind down on me, his erection felt through his boxers. Wait, when did he lose the jeans? Damn, sneaky bastard. But I was spent. Head still foggy from the mass amount of alcohol consumed in one night. Plus, I just didn’t feel up to anything else.

“Naruto, stop.” I placed my hands on his shoulders, pushing him back into my line of sight.

“Sasuke~,” he whined! He thrust against me a couple times, but it wasn’t feeling good. My cock was sensitive still and I was becoming angry.

“No, Naruto. We need to stop. We already did too much.” And we had done too much. Damnit. We weren’t supposed to get this sexual with each other. We were treading on dangerous grounds now. He was still with Hinata for fuck’s sake!

With a defeated sigh, Naruto rolled off of me and laid back with his hands behind his head, erection still prominent by the obvious tent in his boxers. I did feel a little bit guilty, but I just couldn’t go any further.

Slowly, I curled against his side, and laid my head on his shoulder. After a second, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled the blankets up around us. I let out a sigh which released some tension I hadn’t realized I had due to the situation.

Right before I drifted off to sleep I heard, “You’ll be the death of me Sasuke. Death by blue balls.” An anguished sigh left his lips and it took all I had to suppress the laughter.

TBC…

*~*~*~*~*

Well, what’d you think? Please let me know! And big thanks to everyone who has reviewed! I really do appreciate it! And I will continue updating this until it’s complete. So no worries if I go MIA every now and again. I’m sure you’re probably used to it by now as it is heh :p Anywho, thanks again!

Houseki
Chapter 12 by Houseki
Author's Notes:
Alrighty! Hey everyone! I am officially back with the FINAL chapter. I guess it’s technically not a “FINAL” chapter, because there will be an EPILOGUE!!! Woot for Epi’s :P So, anyway, I hope you’ve enjoyed the story, and aren’t too mad at me for being gone so long. I promise that the epilogue won’t take as long!!

Well, here ya guys go! PLEASE!!! Tell me what you think!!! If you’ve reviewed and stayed with me this far, let me know what you think!!

~I do not own A Perfect Circle~
“See ya tomorrow, Shika,” I waved to him as he walked out the front door, Ino and Sakura waiting out front in the Tahoe. I turned and headed towards my bedroom, Naruto in tow.

I sorted the pillows and blankets into their usual places for when Naruto was over, hopped in, and waited for the warmth of the blonde’s body to accompany me. He sided up against me as I messed with my computer. Like we did every night he was over, I started off playing music and checking some sites while he talked about Hinata or some other useless stuff.

“She wanted to spend the night again tonight,” Naruto said.

“Ah.” I replied.

“Told her I was heading out to do some driving already and hadn’t planned on being home any time soon,” he continued.

“Ah.”

Then there was silence (except for my music) for a few minutes.

“Something wrong?” And blue eyes were in front of me, searching.

“No.” I moved my head around his to look at my screen again. Why I was being stubborn, I’m not sure. It’s just who I am. I guess I had to play hard to get, hoping that he’d give up on me, rather than us continuing with what we’d been doing. I liked what we’d been doing, but it was still wrong. I liked Naruto. He’s gorgeous. We fit together really well. It’s just.. His morals just weren’t right. And if he could cheat on his pregnant girlfriend, then there was no way that anything good would come out of our little affair.

A hand started to rub my back gently and a chin rested on my shoulder. “You ok?” He really did sound sincere. And that’s what’s so frustrating!

I sighed out, “I’m fine.”

He gave me eyes that said he didn’t believe me, but he didn’t keep on because he knew I’d speak my mind if and when I was ready.

I rolled my eyes at his, then leaned all the way back against my pillows, trapping his arm. He struggled for a minute, trying to retrieve it by force. He finally gave up the pull/push method, and went for an old tactic. Tickle-attack.

He used both hands on both sides and dug into my ribs. Guys honestly do not know their own strength when it comes to tickling. It does in fact, hurt when they put too much pressure on your person even if it is an act to make you laugh.

I held still through his antics, and then he gave up, falling across my stomach.

“Oof! Bakayarou!” I swatted at his head. “That hurt, moron!”

He looked up at me and grinned. God that smile was maddening.

I smiled back at him and his eyes instantly hooded. He glanced down at my mouth, back to my eyes, leaning in the whole time. He reached my lips and gently touched them with his. A kiss on the top lip. A kiss on the bottom lip. A kiss on both. Side. Side. Lick on top lip. Lick on bottom lip. He lapped between the two, asking for entrance. I allowed him in and he gently explored my mouth.

My head was beginning to fog. This was different. This was not what we normally did. He was being too kind. I hated it. It would have been paradise if it was me and only me right then, but it wasn’t. It was me, Hinata, and an unborn baby. What Naruto and I had was fierce. We were having an affair, and that was it. He did not have feelings for me. If he had, he would have been with me, and only me. This is not what I wanted now.

I bit down on his tongue, taking hold of it, and sucked on it hard and long. That was how it should be. Hot, rough, intense. He moaned loudly, and I moved my knee between his legs now that he was lying atop me. I rocked my leg into his groin, feeling his hardness. I ran my fingers through his blonde strands, digging into his scalp and pulling back on tufts of hair each time I rocked into him.

He gasped into my mouth, over and over, and he started mumbling incoherent things. I pushed him onto his back as I passed his lips and attacked his throat. I licked and sucked and bit down on him until he cried out in pain. Oh the pain, how it stirred my erection. My hips and his meeting frantically against each other. I released his neck and gave it a long swipe of my tongue and moved to his ear, and nibbled his lobe, breathing my lust through him. He shuddered and moaned at the sound and feel of me. That is what I like. The music in the background was loud, and hard. Just how I like my men.

I pushed him back, he fell to his back and I straddled his hips. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I latched back on to the previous spot I bit, and sucked a little harder to hear those wonderful whimpers. I then trailed hot kisses down his tanned chest. I latched on to some skin near his collar bone, sucking, moaning, moving my hips, all in a rhythm that made him scream.

Oh yes, I couldn’t help but be so hard right then. I loved that feeling. God, I could have bit him all night long.

I heard the beat to A Perfect Circle’s “Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums” begin to play on my media player and my passion kicked it up notch. I felt fierce and strong and hard. I wanted this to be what Naruto realized we were. We were nothing but two men with raw, hot lust running through us.

I whispered the words to the song against his skin as I slowly worked my way around his chest, leaving my mark. Saying I have been here and he loved every minute of it. I have conquered and I have completed this. Each hiss that emits from his mouth made every cell of my body tingle.

I moved back up to his lips and ravished him with everything I had. I licked and sucked on his tongue, pulling at his lips with my teeth. My hands worked on his jeans, pushing them along with his boxers down. He didn’t hesitate to help.

The song reached a peak and I pulled back and closed my eyes and let all the sensations rush at me: the music, the smells, the tastes, the heat, the completion.

I placed myself beside him and took hold of his throbbing, aching cock and fisted it softly at first, then began to pump fast and harsh. I wanted this to be intense. I wanted him to scream. Fucking scream, scream my name and fucking love every last moment of it. I grabbed one of the products I ordered weeks ago from TenTen from that party. It was one of those lotions that you can put anywhere and lick it off. I squirted a bit into the palm of my hand and immediately placed my hand around him again. He sat up and moaned out at the coldness, but I moved my hand swiftly and he fell back and I watched as his chest heaved with pleasure.

The lotion had warmed up and I decided to take him in my mouth, let him feel something he will never forget. I kept moving my hand around the base as I trailed my tongue from hand to tip. I swirled my tongue around his head a few times, enjoying the taste of the lotion. I smirked as I felt as though I was about to suck on a strawberry lollipop. At that, I plunged down his swollen cock and sucked as I brought myself back up.

“Fuck! Sasuke!” Naruto had one hand in the air, the other fisted in my blankets, and his unfocused eyes were on me.

Yes, that is what I wanted. I wanted him to lose his voice that night. I moved my hand down to his sac and rolled them around in the palm of my hand. I heard Naruto let out a long groan at the feel. I alternated from licking his cock up and down to sucking roughly each time. Naruto’s hips were trying to stay still as I worked him but I could see he wanted to let loose. I could hear his breathing had gotten harsher than before, and he was on the edge of release.

I pulled up one last time with a hard suck and moved to his nipples that I had noticed were extremely sensitive. I moved my hand over the whole of his cock as I bit down on his nipple and sucked fiercely. Naruto’s hand immediately came up to grab on to me as his hips began to twitch spastically.

“God! Fuck! Sasuke, Sasuke.. I--I’m going to, Fuck!” Music to my ears. Naruto’s shouts were soon followed by the stream of cum jetting out of his cock. It shot all the way up even to land on his chin. I moved up and licked it off and took it to his mouth and smeared it all over his tongue in a final passionate kiss. Naruto fell back into a puddle when I released him to find his clothes for him to dress.

“Fuck, Sasuke. You are a God at that! That was the best I’ve ever had. Damn!” Ah the words of praise. Sure it may have been great, but with someone like him it was probably a way to get girls to think they are so good they’ll do it again. But ah, I’m not girl. And there will be no more chances. But, if he was truly honest, then let that be a lesson learned that one might want to choose more wisely in their love affairs.

I handed Naruto his boxers and stood to go to the bathroom to bring him a wet towel. While in there, I adjusted myself a bit. It was hot, I’ll have to admit that, but I wouldn’t let him give me release that night. I rinsed out my mouth of the mix of lotion and cum, and headed back in the room with the washcloth.

I found Naruto sitting on the side of the bed, with this dazed expression on his face. I handed him the towel and he gave his thanks. I smiled at him and climbed into bed. I adjusted the volume of the music and I pulled down the cover enough for him to get in as well, he slid in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered his thanks. I smiled into his shoulder and nodded. I fell asleep easily with the peace that it is over. It was finally over.


~The End~
End Notes:
*Dodges heavy and pointy objects* Yes, yes I know!! It’s like a total CLIFFY! But.. That’s just how I am :P No worries, you’ll see what happens next in the epilogue ^_^ So… direct all rants and complaints to the review box… and any forms of praise on how the story actually was would be GREATLY appreciated!! Love you all!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1521