What if.... by Starless__Night
Summary: I wanted to post this as a challenge, but someone told me those never get looks at. So I'm submitting all the what ifs here. It is also a challenge for anyone who would care to join.
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Naruto, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden Characters: All
Genres: None
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 970 Read: 4327 Published: 13/06/11 Updated: 04/09/11

1. What ifs by Starless__Night

2. What if #8 by Sasaui Uchiha

3. What ifs numbers 9-11 by TeamWorkIsKey

4. Not So Much What If What If and a Regular What If by Sasaui Uchiha

What ifs by Starless__Night
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

And Fantasy Madeline, if you're made at me for putting up something so similar to yours, I'll take it down.
1) If Itachi hadn't been able to kill his clan. I already asked Sasaui and Sky-chan if I could add this one. I just thought the idea was so original. My only rule is that it has to have ocs and be in the time period of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden

2) If Sasuke had been brought back by Naruto. I've only seen a couple of these types of fanfics since I started reading them. Maybe I've missed a lot or just remember good ones. Either way, I want to know what you think happened.

3) If Naruto had been kidnapped by Madara the day he was born. I just wondered this recently when I read that chapter. If he'd raised Naruto, what would he have been like?

4) If another person was training with Orochimaru when Sasuke was there and he fell for her. That's an idea of a story of mine, but I never have time to write it T_T

5) If the nine tailed beast had been sealed in someone besides Naruto. It can be an oc or one of the original characters. Your choice.

6) If the bolder had missed Obito and he was still alive. He's one of my fav characters and I hate that he dies.

7) If Sasuke killed Naruto during the battle at the End Valley. Yes, I know, then we'd all hate the creator of Naruto, which is probably why it didn't end that way. I just want to know what would happen to the characters of Naruto then. Oh, and this one needs an oc in it, too. I just think this would be a good oc challenge.
What if #8 by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
By Sasaui Uchiha
Hey guys. This is something I've wanted to do for a while but never got the chance to do. Starless__Night (aka: Star of the Sky's younger sister) convinced me to put this on here. Well, here goes:

What if...... Naruto was a video game world we all went to? If you've ever read Dragon Drive or 1/2 Prince, it's like that. You get sent to that world virtually. The only problem is that you never come back out. The game is like this: You get sent to a camp that puts you in a pod where you "sleep" for the 3 summer months you play the game. But you actually get sent there. If you don't get it, sorry. It's the actual Naruto world, with people using genjutsu to make it so that the people actually fit into the world without raising suspicion. You can come up with the reason that they're there. I honestly don't mind. Just a story like this would be awesome. I'd do one to give you all an example, but I still need to work on the stories I have now. There's no other requirements needed for this challenge. You can add as many things as you want. I just basically want a story where the people think they're in a game while actually being in the Narutoverse. For all I care, you don't have to use the camp thing. It was mostly just to help you guys out if you couldn't think of anything.
What ifs numbers 9-11 by TeamWorkIsKey
Author's Notes:
By: TeamWorkIsKey
I just have a couple I'd like to share!

9. What if Rin never died? I've always heard about Obito not dying but what about her? Would Kakashi fall in love with her? Would she still love him after all these years? Would he protect her with his life at all times for the sake of Obito's dying will? Would Kakashi be more punctual because of her? What would happen, I wonder? Also, what would she be like throughout everything? How would she react about Naruto? What would her connection with him be?

10. What if Orochimaru never turned into the bad guy? How would things change? Well for one, Sasuke wouldn't never left, the war during the chunin exams wouldn't of happened, and a lot of things would be different. Do you think he'd continue to try and become Hokage? Would the citizens of the leaf accept him? Would he be a great asset to he village during their times
of need? If you were to write this, how would you go about it?

11. What if Sakumo Hatake (Kakashi's father) never committed suicide? Would that be a factor that would influence the death of Obito because Kakashi wouldn't be so strict about Shinobi rules? Would Kakashi not wear the mask still? Sakumo's son wouldn't have the sharingan anymore now would he? Interesting things to think about...
End Notes:
That's all I could think of! Hope my ideas are alright. :)
Not So Much What If What If and a Regular What If by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
Is my chapter title confusing? Sorry. I asked Starless-chan if I could do this beforehand, and she said yeah. The reason for the title is because it's not actually a what if but it's in the what if story, so.....
This is pretty basic. I just want to see what other people can do with my gods/goddesses legend from Path of the Host. I've always wondered what other people could do with any of my stories. Heck, if you want, you can even do any of my other stories and just write the whole thing how you think it would take place. I'm sure many of you could write them better than me. Anyway, back to the PotH. It doesn't have to take place in the same time. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with my story (especially since there's nothing really to go off of now). You can use an entirely different oc. I just want you to use the gods and goddesses.

The regular What If is a lot like Silverwolf1213's Let's Be Original challenge. Mine, however, isn't a Naruto Canon character. I want to see a What If.... your oc suddenly appeared in real life? What would happen if they met you? Like, for example, I'm sure all my characters would strangle me for the pain and struggles they have/will gone/go through. I'm just not nice to any of them. Nobody could name a character I've been nice to because I'm just not nice to any of them.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10390