Gender switch by Demonflare13
Summary: What would happen if everyone's genders just somehow got switched?
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto Characters: All
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2294 Read: 22016 Published: 08/08/08 Updated: 10/04/09

1. What the hell!? by Demonflare13

2. Suck it up! by Demonflare13

3. Oh...My.....God..... by Demonflare13

4. Dreaded time of the month by Demonflare13

What the hell!? by Demonflare13
Naruto awoke tierdly in his bed. He slowly got up, rubbed his eyes and headed into the bathroom. When he got there, Naruto amediatly went to the mirror, As he looked into it, he saw a girl with longish blonde hair wearing a night cap and blue payjammas. "Must be a joke." Yawnned Naruto and he looked around. Nothing was there. He looked down. His chest had grown slightly. "What the?" He poked his chest, then relized something. "Ahhhhhhhhh!"
________________________________________

Sakura had gotten up and was freaking out. "What happened!? This can't be! It's not fair!" She was looking in the mirror to find a boy with shortish pink hair and jade eyes. She had a lean body.
_______________________________________

Sasuke was also looking in the mirror. There was a girl with shoulder length hair and black eyes. "This is wrong in so may ways."
________________________________________

Team seven met at the training ground.

"Why has this happened!?" Complained Sakura.

"I don't know. But I don't like it! Was it only us it happened to?" Asked Naruto.

"No." Mummbled a woman, walking from behind a tree. The woman had long silver hair that spiked at the end, a mask covering her mouth and her headband was covering her eye. The woman had a cuvy body.

"Kakashi sensei!?" Exclaimed, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, all staring in shock.

Kakashi nodded. "It must be a genjutsu or something."

"Damn genjutsu! I hate being a boy!" Snapped Sakura.

"I wonder if we are the only team who is like this......" Mummbled Saskue.
________________________________________

This strange change of gender seemed to have happpened not only toteam seven but everyone.
________________________________________

"Hell no!" Yelled Kiba. Instead of his usual look, Kiba had long spikey brown hair. When Kiba had discovered this he tied it up. "Even Akamaru has become a girl!"

"Calm down." Said Shino. His hair had become longer and his bangs almost covered his glasses. "We can't get to worked up over this."

"How the hell can we not get worked up!?" Replied Kiba.

"M-Maybe if we just take a few deep breaths...." Said Hinata, who now had short spikey-ish hair.

"Shino and Hinata are right. Kiba, don't get so worked up." Said Kurinea. Instead of her regular long hair, it now just barely covered her ears. She wasn't wearing her regular dress but a pair of pants, shirt and vest.
________________________________________

"My sexy body....." Cried Ino "I was so sexy!" Ino still had the bang, but her ponytail was spikey and barely could be tied up and a lean body.

"Such a drag." Mummbled SHikamaru, who's hair now flopped down.

Chouji didn't really care and was eating chips. He now had pinktails and still had a chubby structure.

Asuma was leaning against a tree, smoking his cigerette. "This is a change of events." Asuma now had long hair that he had tied close to the end.
________________________________________

"Guy sensie, What has happened to us?" Asked Lee. He now had long pink tails coming from his bowl cut.

"I do not know but you are still full of youth!" Guy looked like Lee.

"This is a strange twist of destiny." Mummbled Negi, who's hair had lengthened and he had bangs.

"This isn't exactly normal." Said TenTen. She no longer had the buns but short hair the just touched her ears.
Suck it up! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
this is getting diffucult the when I am putting down he or she XD

Disclaim: Do not own naruto. Or any show in that matter.
The hokage, Tsunade, had called a meeting. She now had short, shoulder length hair, and a six pack to replace her chest. "We are working on away to fix this." He said. "But for now we just need to suck it up and live with it."

"This sucks!" Exclaimed Naruto "I can't stay a girl!"

"Shut up, Naruto." Said Saukra. Ino walked over to her. "It wouldn't matter to much to you if you were a girl or a boy, your so flat chested."
_______________________________________

Jiraya was thrilled by the changes. He now had flowing white hair that was no longer spikay and he was big chested. "This is great! Now I can research from close up! heheheh." Jiraya was a pervert as a man, and still is as a woman. She entered the womans bath house. "Hello ladies!" She said. Everyone stared at Jiraya, then looked away and began to talk again.
________________________________________

"I like you better as a guy Ino, because then I can do this......" Said Sakura. He swung her leg back and hit Ino where the sun don't shine.

Ino fell to the ground in a a beatle possision. "Son of a bitch!"

Sakura nodded and crossed his arms. "Serves you right."

All the girls were staring. "That ain't right! You hit her...er....him in the balls!" said Chouji, who had dropped his chips in shock.

Sakura shrugged.

Naruto had cringed in fear. "That gotta hurt."

Sasuke was walking away from the scene.

"Sasuke! Wait up!" Said Sakura, as he ran after her.

Naruto hesitated then folled her team.

Shikamaru and Chouji were helping Ino up.

Hinata, Shino and Kiba were walking away.
_______________________________________

Kankorou, Temari and Gaara were all in the sand village. "This is strange." Said Temari, who now had hair that spiked straight up and flopped down in the front.

Kankorou now had bangs that came close to covering her eyes. "This is not right!"

Gaara was silent. Instead of short red hair, there was a long braid of red hair. ".........Hm."
________________________________________

"Shinzune, hurry up and find a cure for this." Said Tsunade.

Shinzune nodded. Not to much had changed on her. Shinzune's hair had shortened up slightly and his body had become somewhat muscular.

"The only good thing about this is that i'll miss my period for a little while." Mummbled Tsunade. He was annoyed.

"I'm sure it must be a relief to lose all that wieght on your chest." Said Juraya, who had done a lot of research.

"You shut up you old pervert." Muttered Tsinade "I am not in the mood."

"It's not that bad." Said Jiraya "I will have lots of research for my series."

"That's it! Just because I am mad, you will be banned from all bath houses." Snapped Tsunade.

Jiraya felt like she had turned to stone. 'Damn it. I can still sneak around though.' She thought.
_____________________________________

Short chapter, I know but full of funniness!
Oh...My.....God..... by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
I am putting in the sound five, because they were around before sasuke was ubduccted.(sp)And the atakasuki xD
Orochimaru and Kabuto weren't doing great. "Kabuto!" Yelled Orochimaru in distress.

"Yes, Orochimaru." Praised Kabuto, as he-or should I say she- came to him. Kabuto now had huge lips, curvy and big in the chest.

"What has happened!" Hissed Orochimaru. His body was curvy and his clothes were falling off slightly.

"Well.....From curent spying, all of Kohona and Sand have switched genders...." explained Kabuto.

Orochimaru contemplated about this. "Hmm..... I can now have a spawn.......bring in Kimmomaro."

Kabuto was silent, and wide eyed. She scurried out and soon came back. "Um.....All of the sound five have also switched genders...."
-

Kimmimaro's shirt had been agusted so it covered up his, large, chest.

Jirobo had pretty much stayed the same. Bigger lips, his hair had grown in where there was no hair and it was long.

Kiddomaro was having a moment. His hair flopped down and his arms were going out of control, for some reason they had a mind of their own and kept grabbin Kiddomaro's chest and slapping her ass. "NO!" He yelled at her extra arms. They all stopped.

Sakon was annoyed. "What the fuck is wrong with us!?" She yelled angrily. She now had flowing hair, and was now standing forward a little. "These are heavier then I thought!"

Tayuya now had hair that just poked out of the front of her 'hat' and a little out the back. "This ain't fair...."
-

"Then bring in Tayuya!" Snapped Orochimaru.

Kabtuo nodded and went into the other room.

"Orochimaru wants to see you..."

"What for?"

"........"

"no!"

Kabuto soon came back dragging Tayuya.

"You. I need you to come with me."Orichmaru said, as she opened a door to a room with a bed in it.

"Um....Orochimaru-sama......I apologize but I am still a girl at heart and.....I'm just not attracted to you in that way......" said Tayuya, hesitantly.

"You will do as I say!" Hissed Orochimaru.

Tayuya shook her head. Kabuto began to push her into to room, with some help from Orochimaru. "sakon! Ukon! Help me !" Screamed Tayuya.

Sakon was staring, wide eyed at the seen as the door closed.

"RAPE! DAMN IT! RAPE!Wait...what the hell!? Viagra!!!!!!!!!!!?"
-----------------------

It wasn't much better at the Atakasuki.

"Tobi s a good GIRL!?" Yelled Tobi, running around. His hair had grown, his chest was bigger and she was what guys would call 'sexy'.

"Tobi! SHut up!" Snapped Deidara, who now looked like Ino.(shippuuden)

Sasori was sitting in the living room. She now had long red hiar, that was in a bun.

Kisame was walking around, growling. She now had hair in a ponytail, and'junk in the trunk.'

Hidan was preying. She was devestated. Hidan now had flowing hair and bangs that stuck out slightly. Considering he had no shirt, he kept two buttons of his atakasuki cloak together.

Kakuzu was considering the upside to the event. "Hmm...maybe a strip joint.....money...." She had stayed basically the same, except for bigger chest and slender body.

Itachi was meditating on the subject. Slender body, nice figure, and her hair was a little longer and wavy.

Konan was with Pein. He now had short spikey hair, lean,muscular, body and a broad face.

Pein had longer, shoulder length hair that came down a little in the back. Other then that, and a slightly smaller face ,she was the same.
---------

After a few hours of scraming, 'oohs' and cursing, Tayuya was returned wit hte sound five, pale and jumpy.

"Um....Tayuya...are you okay?" Asked Sakon, approaching him.

Tayuya was silent. After a few heartbeats, he spoke "I was raped by Orochimaru-sama....."

"It wasn't rape if you liked it!" Came Kabuto's voice from the other room.

"But I didn't...." Mummbled Tayuya, still wide eyed and pale.

Sakon backed away slowly. "She...er...he? Needs time alone..." She told the other sound five.
Dreaded time of the month by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Warning: Somethings some people may consider gross.
People in Kohona were not adjusting to the gender switch well. Not well at all.

"So...I need to sit while going ot the bathroom now..." mumbled Naruto, as she walked into his bathroom.
A few seconds later, she came running out, screaming. "AHH!! I'm bleeding!!" She screamed. "I must go see Granny!" Naruto then headed for the hokage office.

"Granny Tsunade!!!" Screamed Naruto, running into Tsunade's office.
"What do you want?" He mumbled, annoyed.
"I'm bleeding!!"
"So?"
Naruto made a scared face, "I'm bleeding.....down there..."
A sweat droplet went down Tsunade's forehead, "You're just having a period."
"A what?"
"A period. Women have one once a month." He explained, "Don't worry."
"Am I going to die?"
"No. It'll stop in five days or so."
"What will I do to make sure it doesn't keep bleeding!?" NAruto was near hysterical.
Tsunade opened his drawer and pulled out a long, narrower pakage, "Here's a tampon." He held it out for Naruto.
"What do I do with it?"
Tsunade waved her over. Naruto did so and Tsunade whispered something in his ear.
"I do what!?" She quickly unwrapped the package and looked at the tampon. "I need to stick that," She pointed to the tampon, "up there?!" She then pointed downward.
Tsuande nodded.
"This must kill!"
"You get used to it...Just make sure to take it out in three or four hours."
Naruto shivered at the thought, "Do you have something that....doesn't include me sticking it in my ass?"
Tsunade pased for a moment and sighed, "Go see Shizune. Sh-He'll go to the store and get you something."
Naruto nodded and ran off.

This wasn't only happening to Naruto. Almost all of the boys.....Now girls in Kohona were having the same difficulty and went to the Hokage office, where they met with Naruto and Shizune.
"You guys having the same problem?" asked Naruto.
"The bleeding won't stop!" Whined Lee.
"It's going everywhere! And my stomach hurts!" added Chouji.
"Stop yelling!" Snapped Shikamaru, rubbing his head, "I have such a head ache..."
"Everything is so loud..." whimpered Kiba.
"It's a migrane...And you have cramps, Chouji." corrected Shizune.
"I don't know if it's a wound or what..." Said Sasuke.
"It's not a wound....Have you learned nothing about women?" asked Shizune.
"What is there to learn? They are annoying." mumbled Shikamaru.
Shizune sighed, "Well, I'll explain then...."
---

At the Akatasuki, it wasn't going to well either.
"WAH!!! Tobi is bleeding!!!" Yelled Tobi, running around the base with her hands in the air.
Konan couldn't care less. He was sitting on the couch with one arm on the back, another holding a beer and legs opened. He was a regular slob of a man.
Kakuzu was going through Konan's stuff in the bathroom. She found what she needed-- A box of pads and tampons. "Okay. If anyone needs these, they are five yen each!"
--

All that could be heard through out Orochimaru's base was puking.

Tayuya was still in his scared state, huddled up in the corner in the beetle position, "Find my happy place....find my happy place......"
"Wow...sh- He is really out of it..." said Kidomaru.
"I'm scared..." said Sakon, "What happens when Orochimaru decideds that he may need more servants?"
".....Don't say that!" Snapped Kidomaru, "We do not speak of such things!!!"
---


Shizune was now walking back to the Hokage's office with the girls. They all had looks of fear and realization on their faces.
"So that's why mom gets even more bitchy at a certain time of the month..." Said Shikamaru.
"I feel bad for the girls now." said Kiba.
"..Needing to put up with this once a month..." added Shino.
"The poor girls!" They all said this.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8522