I am the one you hate? by ForyourLove
Past Featured StorySummary: Homophobia affects people in the worse ways, so much hate for something no one can change, Full summary inside (yes it is a Naruto fic).......I just put random characters down thats not all that will be in here ^^

A series of one-shots. You don't have to read each chapter because they don't go together. Don't read if you are looking for smut or something happy.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Temari, Tenten, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 20100 Read: 38718 Published: 30/09/07 Updated: 04/08/08
Introduction! by ForyourLove
I thought that it would be nice to do a one-shot for each one of these problems listed below. Though I am willing to write a one-shot for all of them if I have to I would LOVE if anyone else would like to pick one and do a one-shot themself.

In fact that would be AWESOME if others would be willing to get involved with this, if not then I will continue on my own with or without reviews or help because I feel its something that should be written.

List



*I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. (Done)

*I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.

*I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights(Done)

*We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.(Done)

*I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. (Done)

*I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.

*I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again. (Done)

*I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.(Done)

*We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.(Done)

*I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.

*I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman. (Done)

*I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.

*I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.

*I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.(Done)

*I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.

*I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual. (Done)

*I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.

*I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.(Done)

*I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. (Done)

*I am the person who is afraid of telling her loving Christian parents she loves another female.(Done)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6540