My Bingo Book 2 by Oshiyama
Summary: I'm keeping my old bingo book but I'm gonna add more detail to this. Also I saw Sasuke_Luvr's so I wanted to do one like her!
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book, OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 2039 Read: 18774 Published: 07/09/07 Updated: 09/09/07

1. Enter: Mana! by Oshiyama

2. Character Biography by Oshiyama

3. How About More? by Oshiyama

4. Kekkai Genkai by Oshiyama

5. Illness by Oshiyama

6. After Time Skip by Oshiyama

7. Prize Possessions! by Oshiyama

8. Enter: Ina! by Oshiyama

Enter: Mana! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
^-^ I hope you enjoy this biography of her!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name:Mana

Theme Song:Gotta Get Ya Into My Life by Earth, Wind and Fire

Fighting Theme Song:Fighter by Christina Alguilare

Age:12

Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves (Konoha)

Ninja Rank:Genin

Loyalty To:Sasuke-Best friend since childhood; Mitsuki-Her little brother; Usagi-Her little sister; Orochi-Her mother; Kou-Her father

Date Of Birth:February 29

Zodiac Sign:Pisces

Height:5.25 ft

Weight:100.20 pounds

Complexion:She has a very pale complexion kind of like Sasuke's skin except a tad bit darker.

Hair Color:Black when inside a house or when dark outside. When it shines in the sun it is a blackish brownish color. Really most people say her hair is jet black.

Eye Color:Her eyes is the color of her hair. Sometimes when the sun shines in her eyes it turns a light purple color. When the moonlight hits her eyes they turn a blue color.

Appearance:I just explained her eyes and hair. For her morning attire she wears some silky dark pink pajama shorts with a long majenta colored shirt with Kanji on it saying the word "LOVE" on it. Underneath the word "Love" was "Language of Various Emotions". For her afternoon attire she wears some pink and black striped socks that come just pass her ankle. She wears a black skort with and a short white shirt and a black shirt underneath it, accompanied by a black bandana with pink bubbly circles on it.

Attitude:She has an outgoing personality with a bit of an emotional tide. She is always messing with Hinata so that she can try and lift her out of her shy state and get her to stand up for herself.

Weapon(s):She fights with a katana sometimes but not normally. She usually fights with a kunai knife infused with a her elemental ablilty.

Kekkai Genkai:She can use elemental chakra infused weapons. Her eyes and hair changes colors when she uses it. Sometimes when she's in a very emotional state she tends to blackout and her hair changes white. She won't remember what happens and she can use techniques that have been sealed away.

Jutsu(s):Fire:Grand Fireball Jutsu
Fire:Fire cracker
Ice:Ice Beam
Ice:Absolute Zero
Wind:Cyclone
Wind:Gusty Winds
Lighting:Chidori
Lightning:Lightning Armor
Water:Whirlpool
Water:Tsunami
Earth:Earthquake
Earth:Earthbite
Light:Light Bomb
Light:Healing Water
Dark:Darkness Fall
Dark:Infinite Darkness


Quotes:"Konnichiwa Hinata-chan! O hisashiburi desu!"
(Hello Hinata. It's been a long time!)
Character Biography by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
The character's biography!


Photo <br />Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Biography:Mana was 5 years old when her parents died but before that were gonna talk about her friendship and things. Mana is friends with her dearly beloved Sasuke Uchiha. She looked up to Itachi Uchiha but that was before she knew that he had messed up Sasuke's life. They had did everything together. They shared together, played together, ate together and trained together. They helped watch Usagi (sister) and Mitsuki (brother) when their parents went away.

One dreadful day Mana and Sasuke were coming home from a great day of practice. Everything was perfect until they had arrived home and went their seperate ways. Mana's home was quiet as a mouse. She opened the door slowly and saw blood and debree shattered and scattered all across the room. As she was walking through the hallway tears began to slowly run down her cheeks. Getting afraid she began to call he relative's names. She checked her sibling's room but they weren't there. She slowly walked towards her parents room and saw that they were both slain by a man with long black silky hair.

Getting afraid she dropped to the floor crying silently. The man looked at her with a sinister look upon his face. She screamed and her kekkai genki charging for him. Trying to fight back he knocked her out.

Make a long story short she woke up saw a paper went for Sasuke and done! I don't feel like writing all of that.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Usagi-Mana's little sister (twins with Mitsuki)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mitsuki-Mana's little brother (twins with Usagi)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Orochi-Mana's Mother

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kou-Mana's Father
How About More? by Oshiyama


Friends:

Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Hinata Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Shikamaru Nara
Kiba Inuzuka
Ina


Her Crush(es):
Sasuke Uchiha


Loyalty To:
Anko Mitarashi
Kakashi Hatake
Sasuke Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Mother
Father
Twin Siblings


Favorite Color:
Black
Red
Auburn
Purple
Green
Blue


Favorite Food:
Sukiyaki
Ramen
Sushi


Least Favorite Food:
PORK!


Theme Song:
Gotta Get Ya Into My Life by Earth, Wind and Fire

Fighting Theme Song:
Fighter by Christina Aguilera


People She can't Beat:
Itachi Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Shino Aburame
Naruto Uzumaki
Shikamaru Nara


People She can Beat:
Sakura Haruno
Ino Yamanaka
Hinata Hyuuga
Tenten
Kiba Inuzuka
Chouji Akimichi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's not one hundred words yet so until then I'll be talking about random stuff k. So....how has everyone been doing? I noticed that there is a lot of new people here. I bid you greetings from where I stay at. So good day folks.
Kekkai Genkai by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
Here is her bloodine limit.
I'll place the jutsu under the kekkai genkai techniques.


Mana has a very unique kekkai genkai passed on throughout generations of her clan. She has the ability to use elemental infused weapons. Her hair color and eye color change. Such has for her fire techniques. Her appearance changes also. Her eyes change red and her hair changes red. There's a cost to using it though. If she keeps it to long her body begins to fail on her.

Whenshe tends to get very emotional she gets out of control. She blacks out and uses moves that have been sealed. Using it to long can result in serious damage and/or death.

Fire:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Grand Fireball Jutsu
-Fire Cracker

Ice:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Ice Beam
-Absolute Zero

Wind:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Cyclone
-Gusty Winds

Lightning:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Chidori
-Lightning Armor

Water:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Whirlpool
-Tsunami

Earth:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Earthquake
-Earthbite

Light:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Light Bomb
-Healing Water

Dark:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Darkness Fall
-Infinite Darkness
Illness by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
Her weakness!

Mana has a bit of a suprising weakness. She is terribly weak against genjutsu. If she is contacted with it she the person who used it doesn't have to do anything. Her memories of her parents death and siblings kidnapping come flowing to her. She blacks out for a day or so until she comes back to normal.

Her other weakness is when she tends to get very emotional. A mixture of sadness and madness makes her black out also. If no one saves her in that state she can die or if she stays in it to long she collapses.

The only thing that can save her from her emotional state is a hard punch to the stomach or a hug from her dearest friend Sasuke Uchiha.

To save her from genjutsu you also have to hit her hard to the stomach or you can scream her name. The most people have done to save her from that state is if they give her a hug or if theyput her to sleep for a few hours.
After Time Skip by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
Her older yet oh so beautiful self has appeared.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name:Mana

Theme Song:Got To Get Ya Get Ya Into My Life by Earth, Wind and Fire

Fighting Theme Song:Fighter by Christina Aguilera

Love Song:Love by Keyshia Cole

Age:17

Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank:Jounin Specialist

Loyalty To:
Sasuke Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Anko Mitarashi
Kakashi Hatake
Maito Gai


Date Of Birth:February 29

Height:6.25

Weight:She packed on the pounds but doesn't want to tell anyone

Complexion:A pale color. Almost like Sasuke's color except just a bit darker

Eye Color:Black

Hair Color:Almost like a jet black color but it's just black

Appearance:She is tall but not a whole lot of tall. She is usually seen with her hair tied up in a high ponytail. She didn't cut her hair but she trimmed her edges with a kunai knife. Her attire is a black low cut shirt sometimes but usually a regular black shirt. She wears a black scarf around her neck occasionally. She wears a fishnet on her legs, waist and over her upper body. She wears a whole lot of armor and weapons on her body. She wears the black shoes that Gaara wears when he was younger.

Attitudes:Her personality changed over the years but other than that she is still the same. She can is more calm and relaxed. She has matured over the years. Her training has improved. She still hates Genjutsu but she has been trying to overcome that. She still gets a bit sad when she remembers her family.

Weapon(s):She uses to twin blades that she named Usagi and Mitsuki. She has a katana with Orochi and Kou on it also.

Abilities:She can vanish in a split second when she fights. She trains with Gai and Lee occasionally. She also trains with Kakashi and Naruto to improve her strength.

Hobbies:She likes to go on walks. She likes to train and still she likes to mess with Naruto and Hinata. She likes to go grocery shopping also.
Prize Possessions! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
Last of her biography. Next I'll do Ina-chan!
Ina:Yippee I'm next!
Mana:I thought you were quiet Ina-chan...
Riko:Leave her alone Mana-no baka!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Name:Suni Uchiha

Gender:Female

Theme Song:Hare Hare Yukai

Age:6

Villlage:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank:Academy Kid

Date Of Birth:February 2

Height:4.21

Weight:90.5

Quote(s):"Momma! Sumi won't leave me alone!"

Relation(s):
Father-Sasuke Uchiha
Mother:Mana Uchiha
Sister:Sumi Uchiha
Uncle:Mitsuki
Aunt:Usagi
GodFather:Naruto Uzumaki


Crush:Iwata Hyuuga

Loyalty To:
Sasuke Uchiha
Mana Uchiha
Neji Hyuuga
Hinata Hyuuga
Kakashi Hatake
Iwata Hyuuga


Weakness:Iwata Hyuuga


Complexion:Looks exactly like Sasuke's skin.


Hair Color:Black like coal

Eye Color:Onyx

Tattoos/Marking:She has a tattoo of Sasuke's name across her back going straight down

Appearance:She is usually seen wearing a peach colored kimono top with a blue ribbon tied around her waist. She wears a pink colored skirt underneath it with some black boots..

Attitudes:She is like Sasuke when he was younger. Stuck up and mean as I don't know what. She only likes hanging with Iwata, Sumi and she likes hanging with Miroku(Naruto's kid)

Weapon(s):None

Abilities/Skills:She doesn't use weapons but she is extremely skilled with fire

Hobbies:Going for walks; training

Character Biography:She is 6 years old. She likes training and what not. They say girls can't get the sharingan but she has it but she can't use it fully. Her fire talents have increased 10 fold due to the fact that her father is good with it and her mother is great with it


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name:Sumi Uchiha

Gender:Female

Theme Song:Ike Ike

Age:6

Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank:Academy Kid

Date Of Birth:February 2

Height:4.22

Weight:90.10

Quote(s):"I'm gonna tell Iwata that you like him Suni!"

Relations:
Father-Sasuke Uchiha
Mother-Mana Uchiha
Sister-Suni Uchiha
Uncle-Mitsuki
Aunt-Usagi
Godfather-Naruto Uzumaki


Loyalty To:
Sasuke Uchiha
Mana Uchiha
Suni Uchiha
Neji Hyuuga
Naruto Uzumaki
Kakashi Hatake
Akuma Hyuuga


Weakness:Akuma Hyuuga and genjutsu

Complexion:A skin color like her mother's.

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Brown and black

Tattoos/Markings:A purple tattoo of Usagi's name on her right shoulder and a black tattoo of Mitsuki's name on her left shoulder

Apperance:She is usually seen wearing a brown kimono with a white ribbon tied around her waist.

Attitudes:She is very emotional and sensitive. She was like Hinata and Mana mixed together. Sometimes when you make her mad she tends to go out of control

Weapon(s):None

Abilities/Skills:She has her mother's kekkai genkai with a bit of inhanced fire attacks

Hobbies:She likes painting and being a daddy's girl. She likes to cuddle under Sasuke which sometimes make him a bit irritated
Enter: Ina! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
My beloved archeress!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Name:Ina

Name Meaning:The Skilled Archeress

Theme Song:

Fighting Theme Song:

Age:11

Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves (Konoha)

Ninja Rank:Genin

Loyalty:Neji Hyuuga

Date of Birth:Septemeber 1

Zodiac Sign:Virgo

Height:5.02

Weight:110.5

Complexion:She is a very tanned yet pale complexion. Mainly because she lived in the forest by a pond with the sunlight.

Hair Color:Long blonde

Eye Color:They seem brown from far away or at night but when it sunlight and moonlight it is green

Appearance: She wears a small tan hat on her head with some brown goggles. She wears a light blue dress like outfit with a short dark blue skirt underneath it. She wears brown gloves with a brown scarf like object tied around her waist. She wears brown long socks that come right below her knees with some majenta colored boots and she carries her bow around everywhere.

Attitude:She is a very quiet person. Mostly keeps to herself. She likes to train all the time practicing her fire ablilty. After she had met Neji she changed her quiet form and began to feel a bit trusting towards others. She is very open-minded and well-spoken.

Weapon(s):She fights with bow and arrows which mean she is got at long-distance attacks.

Kekkai Genkai:She has the ability to infuse her chakra with her arrows making elemental arrows. Her range increases, speed, and accuracy.

Jutsu(s):She doesn't have any!

Quote(s):"O kage-sama de Neji-san."
(Very well, thanks for asking)
"O sewa ni narimashita."
(Thanks for everything)