Slumber Party...NOT! by Hinata_Uchiha15
Summary: Everyone goes to Kakashi's Mansion to spend the night but there's a lot of things going on.
Categories: General Fiction, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Shikamaru and Temari, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 3591 Read: 11725 Published: 22/08/07 Updated: 28/08/07
Story Notes:
Kakashi has a mansion in this story like How He Feels but is not assocciated with it.

1. Chapter 1 by Hinata_Uchiha15

2. Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15

3. Chapter 3 by Hinata_Uchiha15

4. Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15

5. Chapter 5 by Hinata_Uchiha15

6. Chapter 6 by Hinata_Uchiha15

7. Chapter 7 by Hinata_Uchiha15

8. Chapter 8 by Hinata_Uchiha15

Chapter 1 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Everyone was invited to Kakashi's mansion to spend the night. He must get really bored when the next Icha Icha isn't out for another month.

"They should be here in about 30 minutes," Kakashi said to himself. " I better set up the rooms."

He went to his 50 fifty rooms and set everything up. He also chose who would be with who and decided to try out a little experiment. By the time he was done, he saw his guests coming.

He greeted the guests and gave them a small speech. "Hey everyone. Welcome to my nice mansion. During this time i decide to try out a little experiment." Everyone looked shocked about what Kakashi was doing.

"I just want to see what would happen if I put two certain people in one room. Now I will give you your room numbers but you won't know who your roommate is. Only one of you guys have a single room. Right next to mine. Plus on of the rooms will have three roommates because of the uneven number of people." Everyone looked a little freaked out about this.

Naruto and Sasuke: Bottom Floor, Rm 17
Sakura, Ino, and Tenten: Bottom Floor, Rm 25
Lee and Neji: Bottom Floor, Rm 1
Gai: Top Floor, Rm 49
Anko and Kurenai: Top Floor, Rm 35
Shino and Kankuro: Top Floor, Rm 36
Chouji and Kiba: Top Floor, Rm 37
Gaara and Hinata: Top Floor, Rm 47
Shikamaru and Temari: Top Floor, Rm 48
*****

Once evryone got to their rooms, some of them were surprised with who they have to room with. Naruto and Sasuke were angry yet glad on the inside. Sakura and Ino were angry. Tenten didn't care. Lee was furious. So was Gai. Anko and Kurenai didn't mind. Gaara and Hinata were blushing. Shikamaru and Temari were mad but fine.

I really hope everyone could get along, thought Kakashi.
End Notes:
What would happen to everyone after they know who they're rooming with? Find out soon. I just came up with the characters. And if you guys ask where Asuma is, he's out of the village at some bar. XD. Sorry I forgot about him.
Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
This Chapter takes place in the characters' rooms.
w/ Sasuke and Naruto

"Why do I have to share a room with you?!" exclaimed Naruto.

"This seems like a part of Kakashi's experiment," said Sasuke. It seemed obvious to Sasuke that one part of the experiment was to see how rivals could act together. He could tell. He can hear yelling from the other rooms. Naruto was still confused.

w/ Sakura, Ino, and Tenten

"What the hell?!" exclaimed Ino and Sakura. They had to room together.

"Look guys," said Tenten, "Kakashi put you guys in the same room for his experiment. He let me in on it. I'm here to calm you two down." They all stared.

"Man. I was hoping to be with Sasuke," thought Inner Sakura.

"Oh well," said Ino," I guess were gonna have to get used to this." Everyone all sighed.

w/ Lee and Neji

"Why on earth do I have to be in the same room as you?" Lee said to Neji.

"Just shut up you idiot," said Neji. "I can see through Kakashi. This is part of his experiment. He put Gai in the room next to him." Lee put his head down in dissappointment. He couldn't believe that he had to share a room with Neji.

w/ Anko and Kurenai

Anko and Kurenai didn't mind roomming with each other. They just miss being with Kakashi and Asuma.

"I wish Asuma was here," said Kurenai.

"I wish I was sleeping with Kakashi," said Anko. They both missed the men they love.

w/ Shino and Kankuro; Chouji and Kiba

They didn't really care about anything. As long as they each have their own beds.

w/ Shikamaru and Temari

"Man. I have to share a room with the troublesome woman," Shikamaru muttered to himself.

"Hey I heard that!" exclaimed Temari. "Aside from roomming with you, we have to share a bed." Shikamaru looked around and was shocked. He's too young to sleep with a woman.

"Let's just try this out for now okay?" said Temari.

"Fine. But I won't like it." On the inside they were both glad to be with each other. They were always thinking why they argued a lot.

w/ Gaara and Hinata

"Hi," said Gaara, looking nervous. He was going to sleep with the shy girl that he has loved since the Chuunin Exams.

"H-Hi Gaara," stammered Hinata. She was nervous about roomming with a boy. Although, she could see through all of that sand there was a kind, sweet person.

"So."

"So..." They both looked nervous.

"I guess we have to share a bed together," explained Gaara.

"Yeah," said Hinata. They were both nervous. They didn't know about each others' feelings.

(Finally) w/ Gai

"Why am I in the room next to you, Kakashi?!" exclaimed Gai. He said it right throught the wall. Kakashi could hear him.

"This is the final part of my experiment," explained Kakashi,"This would be just like one of our contests. It was my tur to choose, anyway."

"Okay Kakashi. You're just trying to test me. Well, I will survive this test!"

"Whatever." I'm gonna have a rough time, thought Kakashi.
End Notes:
Hope ya liked this chapter. I'll come up with more soon.
Chapter 3 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Everyone came back to the living room so that some of them could complain.

"Okay everyone," said Kakashi. "If you guys haven't found out yet, my experiment was to see how rivals could act if they were roomed together and when the people of opposite genders would act together. I hope you guys understand." A couple of 'okay's and 'I don't care's came from everyone. "Good. Now that everyone is okay lets start of with our first game. It'll just be a simple game of hide and seek." Everyone was looking confused. Why did Kakashi choose such a childish game?

"The reason being is to see how you and your roommate would cooperate in seeking a hiding spot." Now everybody understood and hid when Kakashi closed his eys and counted to 60. Naruto and Sasuke hid in a closet around their room. Sakura, Ino, and Tenten hid under the couch. Neji and Lee (somehow) decided to hide behind (in) Kakashi's TV. Anko and Kurenai hid in the pantry. Shino, Kankuro, Chouji, and Kiba managed to fit in the cabinets. Shikamaru and Temari found a door to Kakashi's basement and hid there. Gaara and Hinata found the stairs to his attic and Gaara sealed the door with his sand (Kakashi didn't say anything about that.) And Gai hid on the roof.

In the last few seconds everyone was hidden and quiet. Once Kakashi was done he began to check all of the rooms downstairs. When he got to the closet he found Naruto and Sasuke sleeping on each other. 'Ooooh. Yaoi. People will really love this,' thought Kakashi. He pulled out a digital camera from his pocket and took a picture. Naruto and Sasuke woke up from the flash and Kakashi showed them the picture. They both screamed and accidentally brought some people out of their hiding spots.

"Thanks for helping me find everyone downstairs," said Kakashi. Naruto and Sasuke looked embarrassed. Everyone looked mad. "Now to look for the people upstairs. But first..." He showed everyone the picture and everyone screamed and laughed. They did that so loud that Gai slid off the roof. "Thank you everyone. Now to looke for the last four.

Everyone looked around the house. They couldn't find anybody until Neji found the door to the basement. Lee and Gai rammed the door and it broke. Everyone found Shikamaru and Temari making out on the stairs. When they heard the door fall they stopped and looked nervous.

"Uh, um. I can explain," said Shikamaru. But he couldn't. Everyone just looked at them knowing what they did.

"Hey," said Temari,"Gaara and that shy girl, Hinata aren't with you guys."

"We're still looking for them," said Kankuro.

"I know where they are," said Neji. "In the attic. But I can't see past Gaara's sand." Everyone ran upstairs to the attic. Lee and Gai tried ramming the door but it didn't work.

"Gaara's sand is too strong," said Lee. " We will need everyone's help.

"Good idea Lee," said Gai. "And everyone will use their strongest attacks to weaken the door. Got it?" Everyone nodded.

Temari started with her stongest wind attack. Kankuro used his best puppets. Shino and his bugs. Shikamaru just tried a small bomb. (Thank god Kakashi's house is fire proof.) Kiba and Akamaru used their man-beast clones. Tenten fired weapons. Sasuke tried out some moves he copied from Lee. Sakura used her best punch. Ino did a 16 hit combo. Neji used his best Juuken hits. Kurenai and Anko did a Summoning Genjutsu (not sure how). Chouji charged at the door with his big body. And Naruto and Kakashi finshed of with a combo of Chidori and Rasengan. And the door finally broke. As they got in they found Gaara's sand around him and Hinata. Neji, Lee, Sasuke, and Naruto broke the shield and everyone found Gaara and Hinata making out odn the floor. Kakashi took this picture since he thought it was cute.

"Hey you Sand Demon," said Neji."Get off of my cousin. Our clan needs her as the heir." Soon Gaara and Hinata stopped and got back up.

"Um. W-We can ex-explain," stammered Gaara and Hinata at the same time. But they couldn't. Only they would understand themselves.

"Okay. Now that everyone has been found lets move on to the next activity," said Kakashi. Everyone walked downstairs to the living room for this next activity.
End Notes:
It took me awhile but I did it. I think I'm coming up with longer chapters now.
Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15
"Okay everyone," said Kakashi," this next activity will be about you roommate or roommates. You all have some paper to write about what you think of them. Gai you will write about me." Everyone understood about what to do and started writing. "After this you will go to your rooms and tell your roommates about what you wrote. After about 5 minutes everyone was done and went to their rooms.

w/ Sasuke and Naruto

"I will go first," said Naruto. "Sasuke is like my rival. I always try to beat him at everything. But ever since we became Genin my feelings have changed. It just feels weird."
Sasuke was blushing. "Go Sasuke."

"Naruto was always trying to beat me at everything," began Sasuke. "But something happened as he got stronger." Soon Sasuke leaned towards Naruto and kissed him. Soon they put their arms around each other and began to make out. At least Kakashi wasn't around.

w/ Sakura, Ino, and Tenten

"I'll start," said Sakura. "Ino was a good friend. Until we started fighting about Sasuke. But we're starting to be back to being good friends. I don't know very much about Tenten. All I know is that she's an awesome weapons master."

"Sakura and I were good friends," said Ino. "We always fought about Sasuke. Ever since the Chuunin exams we changed. And, like Sakura, I don't know much about Tenten."

"Well," began Tenten. "I don't know much about Ino and Sakura so I thought we could used this time to know each other." Soon all of the girls began to talk about what they do.

w/ Lee and Neji

"Neji was always really the best in our team," began Lee." I always tried to surpass him. But now I must accept Neji for who he is."

"Lee is just this kid who just wants to be like his sensei," said Neji. Lee looked a little furious.

w/ Anko and Kurenai

"Anko is a really good friend," said Kurenai. "We always talk about anything. And we make each other feel good."

"Hey," said Anko," I was gonna say the same thing." They both laughed.

w/ Shino and Kankuro; Chouji and Kiba

They didn't say anything about each other. All they did was talk.

w/ Shikamaru and Temari

"Temari seemed really troublesome during the Chuunin Exams," began Shikamaru. "But after that she seemed a lot more different."

"Shikamaru was always just a lazy crybaby," said Temari. "But now he's actually matured a little." They both leaned in and began to kiss.

w/ Gaara and Hinata

"Gaara is u-usually th-thought as m-monster," began Hinata. "B-But somehow I c-can tel th-that he is a v-very sweet and sensitive boy." They both began to blush.

"Hinata is a vey nice girl," began Gaara. "She can understand how most people feel. And how I feel." They both got onto the bed and started to make-it.

w/ Gai and Kakashi

"Kakashi was always acting cool around me and that makes me mad," said Gai. " That's the reason why he's my rival.

"Gai is just crazy," said Kakashi. Gai was now furious as ever and began to cry in his room.
Chapter 5 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
Why do I keep on coming with stories involving the characters talking to their roommates?
It was about 9:30 pm. "It's time to sleep," said Kakashi. Everybody groaned. They wanted to have some more time with each other. "By go to sleep, I just mean just to go to your rooms." Everyone was like, 'Oh'. They all went to to their rooms.

~Sasuke and Naruto~

After that heartfelt moment earlier, they put their beds together. They both decided to try and sleep together. Once they both got into the bed, they just began to hug and kiss.

"I love you, Naruto," said Sasuke.

"I love you, too Sasuke," replied Naruto. In a matter of minutes they began to snuggle more.

~Sakura, Ino, Tenten~

The girls were talking about whatever they want. They were also doing their hair and nails.

"You would look so much better with your hair down Ino," complimented Tenten. Ino took out her hairtie revealing a lot of thick blonde hair.

"You would look good with your hair down, too Tenten," complimented Sakura. Tenten took of her odango covers and she had some medium length hair. Soon they started to have a few makeovers.

~Lee and Neji~

They both looked away at each other. While they weren't looking at each other the both pulled out their Nintendo DSs and began to play Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. They always ran into each other. Lee had mostly fighting type Pokemon and Neji had mostly electric types. During this time they were both tied with the amount of battles they've won. This decides who is the best.

-insert a Fighting vs Electric Pokemon Battle-

After the match it came down to a double knockout. They were both very dissappointed.

~Anko and Kurenai~

They were talking about their men and had some tea in their room. They talked to each other about some problems (that I can't mention).

~Shino and Kankuro; Chouji and Kiba~

They went to sleep.

~Shikamaru and Temari~

"This is a little troublesome,"said Shikamaru.

"But I guess we just have to try to get used to this," said Temari. Their relationship wasn't always that good but they got used to it more. Soon they snuggled and went to sleep.

~Gaara and Hinata~

"Hinata," said Gaara. "You are the sweetest person I've ever met." Hinata blushed

"Thank you, Gaara," said Hinata. "I can understand you a lot. We have a lot in common."

They soon began to talk about interests they had. They had a lot to talk about. By the time they were done they were tired and went to sleep.

~Gai~

Gai was coming up with a strategy to get him through this time. He knew Kakashi would just be reading his Icha Icha book. So Gai came up with a good plan. He would sneak out the window, go to the hot spring, find Jiraiya, and get an advance copy of Icha Icha or picture of the women that he took, and give them to Kakashi. So that he could be weak. But he'll have to do that in the morning. It's kind of late.
End Notes:
Tell me what you guys think about the chapter. And I will put all of the characters in one place in a chapter or two. Sorry if this was kinda short but its late right now.
Chapter 6 by Hinata_Uchiha15
The next morning everyone got up and freshened up in their private bathrooms. Sasuke and Naruto took a bath together (in their boxers). Sakura, Ino and Tenten just took turns. So did Anko and Kurenai. Gai left extra early to the hot springs. Lee and Neji took seperate showers. Shikamaru and Temari did it separately. Gaara and Hinata just tried to take a bath together and they got used to it. Shino, Kankuro, Chouji, and Kiba went to separate bathrooms. Soon Gai was back without anyone knowing he was gone. Once evryone got downstairs, Kakashi has already made breakfast. Everyone had bacon, eggs, toast, waffles, and hash browns. Most of them weren't that hungry so they gave them all to Chouji. Gaara and Hinata gave half of it to Chouji and just fed each other. So did Sasuke and Naruto.

A few hours later everyone was headed out to the village to hang out. But before that, Kakashi had an announcement.

"Later tonight I will throw a party and anyone can come. Just make sure you guys lock your rooms so they can't get in." Soon everyone left into the village to have a little fun before the party.

Sasuke and Naruto decide to train a little. Sakura, Ino and Tenten went their seperate ways. Anko and Kurenai went to the tea house and have some tea. Gai and Lee went to do some training. Neji went to work on his Byakugan. Chouji had to restock and food. Kiba took Akamaru out for a "walk". Shino was going to try to gather some specimens. Kankuro just went to the forest to fix his puppets. Shikamaru and Temari went to Shikamaru's favorite spot. Gaara and Hinata went to a park to have a nice quiet time with each other. But most of the time everyone did some shopping for Kakashi's party.

Everyone was told that Kakashi was having a party and they had to get ready. When Kakashi has a party they know what to do. He throws the second best parties in Konoha.

Around 5:00pm Kakashi was done setting everything up and his guests came back before everyone else to lock their rooms. About fifteen minutes later everyone else came. Kakashi turned on his stereo system and everyone was dancing all over his mansion.

When it got darker everyone was partying it out. Some people went to the other rooms and had a party of their own in the unlocked rooms. Everyone just had a really good time. It was about 1:00am and evryone was partied out. They were about to leave until Tsunade brough out the Sake! They all had drinks and loosened up a little. Now everyone had a good time.

An hour later it was time to leave. Once everyone left there wasn't much of a mess around. Everyone who was staying there went to their rooms. Some of them wanted to have more fun. But they had this night and one more at Kakashi's place.
End Notes:
It's been 15 hours since I wrote the last chapter. I'll make the next chapter in like 7 hours from now and the last in a day or so. I won't be writing as much at the end of the month since I'm going to an Anime Convention and school is starting soon.
Chapter 7 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
This chapter is kinda short.
The next day. Everyone went out their own ways.

~Sasuke and Naruto~

Sasuke and Naruto decided to hang out in the forest for awhile. They just wanted to tell each other why they felt the way the feel. (Just stuff that I can't mention).

~Sakura, Ino and Tenten~

They all went shopping for some cosmetics. They found a 100 ryo store that had some really good quality cosmetics. They got eye shadow, blush, mascara, lip gloss, etc. They were planning on having some makeovers whenever they were all free.

~Anko and Kurenai~

They both went to the tea house again.

~Gai and Lee~

They did some more training around the training grounds. But Gai went to the hot springs to find Jiraiya afterwards.

~Shikamaru and Temari~

They went for a walk around the village and they went up to Shikamaru's spot to check out the clouds.

~Gaara and Hinata~

They wanted to make their last day together kind of special. They both went out to the pond that they were at the day before and Hinata showed Gaara the sweetest places around Konoha.

~Everyone else~

They all went to do whatever they did las time.
End Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just kinda tired but on time.
Chapter 8 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
A small spoiler for episode 195.
It was the final night at Kakashi's and Kakashi made it special. He made different type of dinners for everyone. For the girls, he made something light (they all say they're on diets.) He made single meals for the four guys. And made some really special meals for the 3 couples to share. (Though I can't really imagine it.) They pretty much had a good time.

After dinner they all went out for a walk on the town. Gaara and Hinata decided to hang out in a park. Shikamaru and Temari went to the Memorial Stone. Naruto and Sasuke wanted to hang out in the hot springs. The other guys did their usual stuff. Anko and Kurenai went to a bar. Sakura, Ino, and Tenten went to the mall to get clothes and make-up. Neji went to get some mind games to test if he really is a genius. Gai showed Kakashi the pictures and Kakashi took them but didn't care. (But Inner Kakashi was really happy!) Lee went to train in his dojo and waited for challengers.

It was almost midnight and everyone went back to Kakashi's. They all had a very good time.

The next morning everyone said good-bye to Kakashi and went back to their own places. Gaara was sad that he had to leave Hinata. Temari was kinda sad that she had to leave Shikamaru. They both promised to come to Konoha whenever their available. They all kissed and headed back to Suna. Naruto and Sasuke are now going out and had to bribe Kakashi with a combined Harem Jutsu so that the picture wouldn't go on the internet. Sakura and Ino got over Sasuke and are hanging out with Tenten. And everyone else went on with their own lives.

Who knows what will happen with everyone now?
End Notes:
Sorry about the short chapter. It's finally done.
Remember: I won't be writing as much since school will be starting soon. Sorry.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6180