New love by XxNarutolovexX
Summary: An OC. people falling in love
Categories: OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 328 Read: 2374 Published: 21/07/07 Updated: 21/07/07

1. Kaori Sanikia by XxNarutolovexX

2. The Secret by XxNarutolovexX

Kaori Sanikia by XxNarutolovexX
Author's Notes:
Sorry the 1st chapter is short
Kaori Sanikia, a new ninja that just arrived in Konoha. She has been here for now two days, not many friends yet. There are two that she hates. Like this pink haired girl named Sakura that squeals “Sasuke” every five minutes. Some annoying blonde named Ino that fights with the pink one. Her first friend was Naruto, a blonde boy with bright blue eyes.

Naruto shows her around Konoha, she met a raven haired boy named Sasuke. He is Narutos friend. Sasuke doesn’t like to talk about his past. Then she met Hinata, Shino, Ino, Chouji, Neji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Gaara, Temari, Tenten, and the rest of the leaf village. The she met him Kiba Inuzaku, with messy brown hair, eyes like a dog. A red stripe on each of his cheeks. Kaori just stares at Kiba. Then she falls to the ground cause Kibas dog; Akamaru tackles her to the ground.

Kiba says laughing, “He must really like you.” “Hi I’m Kiba.”

Kaori says quietly. “Hey, I’m Kaori,” “I’m new here.”

“You’ll like it here in Konoha,” Kiba says.

“I really hope so,” Kaori said
The Secret by XxNarutolovexX
Author's Notes:
Sorry that the chapter is short
Kaori has been here now a week. She has lots of friends thanks to Naruto. Naruto is her best friend and they tell each other everything. Naruto tells her his deepest darkest secret.

“Kaori I have a secret to tell you,” the blonde boy says.

Kaori says, “What is it?”

“Um… I love someone,” the uzumaki boy said.

“Aw… which girl is it “ Kaori ask.

“Um… it’s not a girl, its Sasuke.” Naruto said really shyly.

Kaori says, “That is so cute, you guys would make the cutest couple.”

“Really?” the bright blue eyed one asks.

“Yeah really,” she said excitedly.

“You have to tell him your feelings,” Kaori adds.

“I can’t tell him. What if he doesn’t love me back,” the blonde said sadly.

“He will,” Kaori says trying to cheer Naruto up
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5786