Okay, We're All Screwed by CrimsonClover
Summary: With everything that we as authors do to the cast of Naruto, they finally decided to strike back. Remember that one crack pairing you wrote or that random crack fic? Yeah, they found out and they're pissed. I would suggest joining the witness protection program, but they'll find you. Cause they're ninjas. Rawr.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: Anko Mitarashi, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Maito Gai, Haku, Hidan, Hinata Hyuuga, Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Kisame Hoshigaki, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuuga, Orochimaru, Rin, Sai, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame, Zabuza
Genres: Humor
Warnings: AU, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 13928 Read: 37742 Published: 21/06/07 Updated: 30/06/07
Eh, Guess That Wasn't Smart by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-waves- NIKKI HERE! Trying to get us out of danger...sorta

My chapter is short, but ne

Flashybacks
I bit through my gag and the duct tape and glared at Itachi, "DAMN YOU! YOU PRETTY BOY UCHIHA! WHEN I GET OUT OF HER! I'M KILLING YOU IN ONE OF MY FICS AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING LAID AGAIN!" I barked.

The eldest of the remaining Uchiha's brow twitched visibly as he glared at me and before I knew it I was gagged and duct taped...again. The others gave me that '...You're and idiot look,' as I blushed and turned away.

And I had only been having a nice night at home...

I was laying on my bed typing more to this KakuzuxOC smut...and thinking of new ways to torture my arch rival, Itachi.

YES PEOPLE! My arch enemy is a fictional character. Stop staring at me like that, DAMNIT!

I stopped when I heard a slight knock on my window. I paused and grabbed my kunai, pulling it too my chest, after all, all that talk of dolls coming alive had made me so scared I was actually going to sleep with a kunai and my car keys.

ANYWAYS, the knock at the window became more persistant and I slowly reached towards the blinds, peeking through them...stupid move, yes, I MEAN I COULD HAVE BROKEN THE BLINDS!

A kunai crashed through the window and I fell on my back, glaring at the intruder.

There was a long paused, "MY ARCH RIVAL!" I screamed going to attack him with a kunai...which ultimately failed, one fanfic writer should not attempt to attack a S-class nin, but I AM NOT YOUR AVERAGE FIC WRITER...okay, mabye I am.

The raven haired man practically tackled me as he started to die me up.

"BONDAGE!" I yelled through the gag...until the image flashed into my mind and suddenly I felt sickened.

I felt myself get whacked by the Uchiha as he stared at me as if I was inferior...damn Uchihas and their 'Oh I'm so better then you' attitude, it pisses me off.

Note to self: When I get my laptop back, kill the damn Uchiha for good or blackmail Kishimoto-sama....

He picked me up and I found myself...where I am now..staring at Jess...getting us into even more trouble.


I paused in my thoughts, mabye yelling at the captor wasn't a smart idea, he activated his sharingan and I tried to scream, though it was muffled.

Next thing I know...I'm watching horrible SasuSaku, NaruHina...and...and KAKUHIDA! MY EYES DAMNIT!

I can practically feel Itachi laughing at me right now...the bastard, yes, I really need to kill him.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5374